The Parisian Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed, she smiled. I pulled back slightly, and let my eyes scan slowly down her body, drinking in the view like it was another sip of wine.

"You know there is a fine line of how a man looks at you," she said.

"How so?"

"A bit too long, or unwanted, it's creepy."

I grew a surprised look on my face as I could feel my eyebrows raise.

"But when it's a man you are really attracted to, his glance, if done right, is like a warm blanket wrapping around you."

"I hope this is the latter."

"It is."

She began to unbutton my shirt, from the bottom button up. Unhooking the last button, she spread her hands across my chest.

"A woman, on the other hand, can look at a man any way she wants," she said as she took in my torso, smiling a devilish smile. "That is the rule."

She leaned forward, and kissed my shoulder, which was perfectly at the height of her mouth. She slowly kissed me, running her mouth across my chest. She lowered her chin slightly, and her lips found my nipple, where she lingered, letting her tongue lash across me gently, yet purposefully.

I didn't notice it as her hand reached down, until I felt a tug at the button to my pants, as her hands undid the button. She then unzipped my zipper, but rather than pull my pants now, she slipped a hand down the inside of my underwear.

There is nothing quite like the feeling for guys as that first time a new girlfriend or lover puts her hands down your pants. I allowed my hands to slowly massage her back and shoulders, and she massaged me under my pants and underwear.

Not sure if it was a true realization, or the wine wearing off, or both, but I a thought popped into my head, and I decided to speak up.

"Marie, I've been walking around Paris all day in the hot summer sun. Why don't you let me take a quick shower-" I said as she cut me off.

"No, there's no need. I love the way you smell."

Now, not that I needed much help, but I remember the blood flowing instantly to my cock. Her voice and words, on top of that nice massage...it was instant erection.

She reached up and helped me take my shirt the rest of the way off. She stepped over to the nightstand, and lit a candle, then turned off the light.

"You don't mind a little candlelight, do you?"

"Not one bit."

She turned around, reached cross armed to her sides, and hoisted her camisole over her head and off. Without missing a beat she slipped her panties down, then gracefully stepped out of them. She walked over to me as if she had been with me a hundred times, smiling as she looked up at me, then kissing me yet another long, wet kiss. She was certainly comfortable with her nudity, as well she should be.

Just like feeling her hand down my pants, I loved kissing her as we stood by her bed, me still with my pants on, but her naked in front of me. Somehow with most of my sexual partners it was much more about the action, and less about the emotion. With Marie, it was about enjoying the experience. I couldn't say I loved her, yet, in face I hardly knew her. But I felt more emotion with her than I ever had with a woman in bed. I'd often used the word sexual before, but rarely the word sensual, and sensual seemed the right word for what was going on.

After our latest embrace I reached down to my pants, eased them over my hips, and dropped them to the ground, then returned to my hips to drop my shorts. As I did Marie stepped in, letting her hands wrap around me, then drop to my butt, gently squeezing me as she pulled me tighter. And again we kissed.

She gently pulled back from the kiss, taking my hand and leading me the few steps over to her bed. It was a smallish bed, a double I think. Simple wood headboard, like would expect in a French country cottage.

I sat back on the bed, then laid upon my side, taking in the site of her. Her face was thin, but pretty, with steely blue eyes. Her shoulders were squared off, like a swimmer's. Her breasts were small, but perfectly proportioned to her slight frame, and tan. I quickly surmised she sunned topless, that is until I looked lower, when I realized there were no tan lines on her body whatsoever.

She stayed standing for a few extra moments, letting me soak in the vision of her in candlelight. She then came onto the bed, head first, and pushed me onto my back, as she laid across me.

While it hadn't been ages, it had been longer than I wished since I slept with a woman. I sort of when through phases, first dating a lot, then zeroing in on one woman, then intimacy, followed by a breakup. And breakups were always followed up with periods of abstinence. Not purposeful, but for my mental health.

Feeling Marie lie on top of me was both sensual and fun. She fit like a glove, and I wrapped my arms around her.

She leaned in, and we kissed yet again, but this a more quickly placed kiss, and she as she raised up, like she was doing a push up, her hair dangled on by face and neck, which is another one of those things that turns me on. I turned and smelled her hair as she leaned back. "Mmmmm," I moaned quietly.

"Oh, you like my hair?"

"I like everything about you," I said.

She sat all the way up, then moved a bit forward so she was sitting across my hip bones and lower stomach.

"And this, do you like this." And with that she reached back between my legs with one hand, and began to fondle me. At first it was gentle and soft, caressing the shaft of my partially erect cock and teasingly with her fingers on my balls.

"I do."

My hands were able to reach her thighs, and I did my best to just 'hang on' as she continued to squeeze and massage me.

After what probably was a matter of 20 or 30 seconds, but felt like minutes, she eased herself back, letting the very bottom of her butt and the lips of her pussy glide and rub slowly over my growing cock. She continued backward, rubbing her stomach then breasts over me, eventually getting to where my cock was right in front of her face.

And then she began a slow, circular stroking, first one hand, around the base of my shaft, then around with the other. First one, then the other. Then again, and again.

I closed my eyes, and stretched myself. I was in that strange state where I could feel parts of me growing more tense, while others grew more relaxed. That is, until the next phase.

Just as it's hard or impossible for a man to understand the feelings of a woman and her pussy during sex, describing the feeling of a woman taking you into her mouth is hard to describe. Marie continued the swirling circles with her hands, but lowered her mouth over the tip of my cock, slowly, ever so slowly moving down. With every inch she worked, she backed off a half inch, in what was a terribly sensual game of pleasure and tease.

Soon she was working herself up and down my cock, first slowly, and deliberately, then faster for a moment, then slowly again. And just as with her kiss, the feeling of her hair across my pelvis was just so...so sensual.

By now I was fully aroused, and loving the immersion into not only the physical aspects, but the deeply sensual and emotion roller coaster. This woman was touching me in non-physical ways, ways I had never felt before.

After some time, I could feel an eruption brewing. Feeling a bit selfish, I tried to say something, but only managed to get out a syllable or two..."Marie?"

She came up for a moment, and whispered, "Just enjoy. This is for you."

And with that, I just lost myself in the moment, questioning not why I was in Paris, not why I was with this incredible woman, and not why I was experiencing feelings I had never felt. I would call it reckless abandon, but it didn't feel reckless, and I didn't feel abandoned.

A minute? An hour? A lifetime? I really couldn't say. But by the time I came, I was somewhere else entirely. I was in Paris, with Marie, but I was not of my own senses. I was vaulted to a sexual plane from which I have never stood. I pulsed, again, and again. I reached for her head with my hands, if for no other reason to let her know how powerful the moment was.

And just like that I was dead. Powerless. Spent.

I came to as Marie began to rise up, saying quietly, "I think that was something you needed."

I reached out my hands, asking her to come back to me, to lay on top of me, and she obliged. We rolled to our sides, and I held her, probably closer than I had ever held a woman. And there we stayed for a time.

After a brief rest as we laid together, she said, "I'll be right back." I was still powerless, and all I could muster was, "Don't be long."

She returned with our wines, as well as a tall glass of water for me, which I grabbed thankfully, and guzzled.

She laid across the bed opposite me, her feet near my face, and propping herself up as if she were sitting on a beach.

"So are all French women voracious lovers, like you?"

"Why, are you ready to move on already?"

"No, ma'am. Certainly not."

She sipped her wine, smiling, then gave me a once over with her eyes. "So many Americans are fat. How is it that you are not fat, that you have strong muscles and a small belly!"

"I love to swim. I belong to a health club with a lap pool, and I swim 4 to 5 days a week."

"Well, you look good. Keep swimming. I like to swim, too, only here we swim in lakes, on weekends, or maybe the ocean on holiday."

I turned myself over and moved about halfway up her torso. I gently touched her stomach, running my finger down from just below her ribs, by the hip bone, and down to her thigh.

"And you, so petite, how do you keep yourself so slim and trim? More than the occasional swim, I think."

Smiling, she said, "I am blessed with a metabolism. It burns whatever I eat, and never puts on anything extra."

"How lucky for you."

Her face grew serious. "Ah, not so. Today men want meat on their women. They want big boobs and Kardashian butts. And that's not in the cards for me with my metabolism. Small tits and a flat butt."

I reach out for her, and with a tug at her waist rolled her onto her belly. I placed my hand across her butt, which was now right in front of me.

"Well, not every man wants big boobs and a big booty. I'd say you've got a pretty nice derrière."

"You are just saying that because you want to have more sex with me."

Smiling, I said, "I do want to have more sex with you, but I'm saying it because it's true."

And with that, I rose to my knees, straddling beside her. With each hand I grabbed a handful of butt cheek, rubbing and caressing her slowly.

"Why yes, this is a very nice behind Madame Marie."

"That's mademoiselle, if you please!"

"Forgive me, mademoiselle!"

"French women want sex, and romance, AND respect!"

I continued my massage, slowly spreading her cheeks then relaxing them as my hands did large circles across her butt. I leaned over and gently kissed her on the closer cheek, and whispered, "I respect you!"

She laughed a deep laugh, and tried to take a playful swing at me with her hand, but as she was lying face down, it was futile.

I continued the massage, and the kissing. I began working up her back, slowly kissing and caressing her. Subtle moans told me I was doing okay.

As I got near her shoulders, I threw my leg over hers, but held myself up in a push up position.

"Mmmm, that is very respectful," she said with eyes closed but smiling.

Using my best yoga muscles, I eased back as if pushing to Downward Dog, but rather than rise up far, I coiled myself back, then lower my abdomen over her thighs. As I did, my cock lay right in the gap of her legs, then I pulled myself up as if doing a Vinyasa. Slowly my member eased up into the crease of her butt, where I paused momentarily. I inched back slightly, and dragged myself along her butt crack once more.

I allowed myself to fall back to her side, and as I did, I reached for her waist, and pulled her back, leaving her slightly on her side, and laying against me.

With my free arm, I gently rubbed her stomach, letting my fingers open and close as I did. I let my hand inch upward, up to her ribs, and up again to her breasts.

I bent my head over behind her neck, and around to the side, where I began to kiss her, focusing my mouth on the side of her neck, her cheek, and her ear. At the same time, I caressed her breasts, first the left, then the right. I doubled back letting my fingers roll over her nipples, again one first, then the other. Though Marie had small breasts as she grew with excitement and pleasure, so, too, did her nipples. As I felt her erect nipples, I could feel life re-entering my loins, which seemed to energize me.

I slowly eased myself out from under her, and laid her flat on her back. I moved slowly across allowing my mouth access to her breasts, first skimming my check across one breast, and my closed lips across the other.

I opened my mouth, ever so slowly, letting my tongue and lips do the massaging. Marie may have thought her breasts small, but to me they were perfect, and I found myself swimming in their softness.

I moved my way down across her flat stomach, kissing, caressing, and licking. Upon reaching her hips, I pulled myself up. I reached my two hands to her hip bones, then began to massage below her navel. I rubbed across symmetrically with two hands, letting my thumbs brush across the top of her pubic hair. While many French women prefer not to shave of wax, going 'natural', Marie was trimmed, but still with ample hair, something I like.

My thumbs moved ever so slightly lower, down to her pubic bone, where I increased their force, for which I received a positive moan. I slowly rubbed up and down across the fleshy area, and eventually let my hands drop even further. I lessened the pressure, and released the palm of my hands, so that only my fingers remained massaging. I a thumb to slowly run the length of her lips, while the other lingered by her clit. Then I would switch my hands, altering the massage, occasionally letting a finger slip gently and slightly inside of her.

Marie looked amazing, lying there not only without a care in the world, but in what by every piece of evidence I could see and feel, she was also in state of bliss.

I had to do a bit of acrobatics to reach my leg off the bed, and get my footing on the ground. Keeping one hand on her, and the other for balance, I made the move without losing my balance. I then slid my hands under her and eased her a bit further back on the bed. I grabbed one of her pillows, and whispered, "Lift your head up." I eased the pillow under, and without command she placed her head on it.

The was only one place for me to go, and I lowered myself slowly to her pussy. I allowed my nose and cheek to skim across her lips and pubic bone. Once. Twice. And even more slowly a third time. She eased her legs apart, first while they were flat, then lifting her knees into the air, as if to receive me.

I then let my tongue emerge ever so slightly from my mouth, and proceeded to outline every part of her lower anatomy. Some guys love eating pussy. Other guys refuse. For me, it's something about each woman that prompts me there or not. And as much as I knew she was like this, it was as pleasurable for me as I could ever recall.

I allowed my tongue to continue searching, exploring, and returning to the area. I loved the feeling of her lips, with just a bit of fold and texture, smoothing out to a soft and slippery place inside. Marie began moving her hips rhythmically as I continued my quest to give her pleasure, which into was giving me equal or more pleasure.

As I entered her deeper and deeper, I let my fingers and thumbs work her whole pelvic area before zeroing back in to the money zone. As my fingers brushed over her clit she let out an audible, "Ooohhh."

I continued for some time, loving her gentle swaying and ever so quiet moans. I could have stayed for more, but she finally whispered, "Please, I want you now. I want you inside me. Please."

I lifted myself just enough to reposition myself. My cock, now risen to the occasion, was poised over her pussy. I let the head continue the outer massage for a moment, just as a tease, and she smiled. As much as I could have just thrust myself into her, with so much sexual and sensual energy in me, chose rather to inch my way in. Before I could reach down do guide myself, she reached for my cock and guided me in. As I slid, slowly but surely in, her hand ran down my shaft and onto my balls, which she kept hold of as I slid the rest of the way in.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," she said, still with her eyes closed. Mine were wide open, and I just loved watching her succumb to the pleasure.

I began a very slow thrust, slowly out, then slowly in. I varied the time, so as to keep her wondering what was next. I was still holding myself up with my arms, but I lowered myself down several times, in that same Vinyasa motion I had done earlier. We continued this way for a short while, and as I slowed at one moment, I could feel her adjusting her position. She lifted her one leg up, as if to roll over, but I stopped her half way. I've heard it called the Sidewinder, and I thought it might be fun for a bit.

I saw a puzzled look on her face for a moment, as I stopped her from turning all the way over. I had pulled way back, almost out of her, but then she found a comfortable balance point on her side. And as she did I pushed once again inside, this time with a bit more force.

"Ooohhh," said sighed again.

I allowed my thrusting to increase in strength, though still at a very slow and controlled rate. I could feel myself gaining more and more arousal, but wanted to make it last just a bit more, so slow was the pace.

Finally, after sufficient time for both of us to enjoy, I eased back and out of Marie, and gently eased her back onto her stomach. She wasn't there more than a second or two before she began lifting her ass and hips into the air. It was as if she was inviting me back inside, this time from behind. She pulled herself up on her hands and knees.

Without delay, I drew myself up to make my final entrance. As she felt the head of my cock run along the lips of her pussy, she gave a little shimmy from side to side. It was all I could do not to erupt right then, and I withdrew slightly, only to be met with her hand reaching for my shaft. Her grip was firm, though her tug was gentle, and guided me in without effort.

We proceeded to rock back and forth in unison, me withdrawing as far as possibly then returning deep within her, aided by her own motions and squeezing. It was like a choreographed dance, as if we'd done it many times.

Sometimes when we screw it's just fucking...just a physical act. Other times it's incidental to snuggling and cuddling. This was neither. This was lovemaking on a higher level than I was used to. It was deep, wet, sensual, sexual, and exciting, all in one.

I lowered myself over her back, letting a hand reach under her stomach. As time and reach allowed, I rubbed her waist and sides, and occasionally her breasts. I let my hand reach down her pelvis, grabbing her pubic hair momentarily, from which she emitted another audible moan of growing ecstasy. Not to be out done, she reached back, letting her fingers run along my cock as I re-entered her, just to the point of feeling my balls, then letting her fingers stay there as I withdrew, again and again.

But after a few moments of this increased sensory stimulation, she pulled her hand forward, finding mine. She grabbed my hand, squeezing it momentarily, as if to say 'yes', then guided it a few inches further to her clit. I got the message, and began a simple you rhythmic stroking with my finger and thumb, with her hand still on top of mine. I was doing the work, but she was the captain of the ship, helping me focus one exactly how and where she most enjoyed it.