The Parisian Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing and moaning had grown noticeably, which had the effect of causing me to increase my speed and force of entry. My cock was pulsing, and I knew I was nearing my end. I was in that conundrum of wanting to heighten the feeling yet prolong it at the same time.

It was then that Marie began a sensual convulsing of her hips, squeezing my hand with incredible strength, and shaking it rapidly. What had seemed so slow and steady a short while ago had become strong and loud and virtually out of control.

Her moans turned to vocal tones, unintelligible, but who's meaning I clearly understood. Her breath was fast, and I could feel her heart racing. And has always been the case for me, when I am inside a woman who begins to scream, I lose any sense of control. And I began my own involuntary contractions.

She continued her orgasmic gyrations, which only spurred me on faster, and within seconds I reached a massive orgasm inside her. Usually my second orgasm of an evening is a bit less intense than the first, but not this night. And it continued for some time. So long that when Marie realized it she let go of my hand and reached once again for my balls, squeezing them as if to turbo boost my ejaculation.

And as I finally slowed, she gently lowered herself down onto her stomach, and I collapsed on top of her. Not wanting to hurt her under my weight, I began to shift to the side. She quickly stopped me with her hand, letting out a quiet, "No, please stay there."

It took a short while for both of us to regain normal breathing and relaxed heartbeats. I was cheating, leaning on an arm to reduce my weight on her. With my other arm I stroked the hair that had gone crazy, moving it gently off her face to reveal her now characteristic closed-eye smile.

I pushed myself up slowly, and began my retreat from inside her. She wiggled slightly, confirming my signal and intention. I had grown quite soft by this time, and withdrew all the way save the head of my cock, pausing there for just a moment. Then, ceremonially, I popped myself out the last little bit.

"I am afraid I made a bit of a mess down there, Marie."

"We made a mess. A beautiful mess."

I lowered myself slowly onto my side, facing her. And she rolled on her side, putting us face to face.

"I don't quite know what to make of all this. A great whirlwind across Paris. A wonderful meal, followed by a most unexpected kiss and advance by a beautiful woman. And it all culminated in night of immense passion."

"It was quite nice, wasn't it"

"Yes." I paused. Then, continued, "It certainly was."

"French women are known to make love to men, only to kick them out when they are finished."

I was a bit startled. Was she...kicking me out? "Are you... kicking me out?

She shook her head in a coquettish 'no'.

"No," she said quietly. "I don't think I'll be done with you for some time."