The Parker's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile back at the house Susan and Michael continued their encounter.

"My god, you asshole, what are you doing to me," Susan exclaimed joyfully, grinning and red-faced as Michael thrust inside her body causing Susan's eyelids to flutter and her body to shake and ripple. "Here let me get on top now Michael; I want some control now."

"Awww Susan, no," he hissed.

"No, I'm on top now Michael," Susan said breaking into laughter and fighting with the young man to get out from under him and fuck him from on top.

The two of them laughed and groaned; his dick still deep inside her - their arms and legs were tangled together and were flailing wildly. Susan screeched at him and got her way, forcing him to comply and give way - onto his back on the bed he went. She held him down and then she wriggled and rolled her hips, her eyes shut and a silly grin on her face. She came just a minute later.

"Awww! Awwww! Awwwwww," Susan exclaimed, her petite perspiring body animated and shaking with orgasm.

Michael held Susan's delicious hips gently and laughed happily as she twisted and shook above him. It was at that moment, while Susan was still coming, that Michael grabbed her wrists and pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, regaining his place above her and on top of her.

"Asshole kid," Susan stated, delighted and surprised by his move.

Michael came inside Susan less than a minute later. He put his penis in nice and deep and ejaculated his semen hotly, whimpering and moaning uncontrollably with each wild shot. Susan held him tight, caressing his body with her hands as he gave it to her, firing his essence deep inside her body.

"Oh, good boy!"

Meanwhile back at the cheap hotel, David was sitting up on the bed, his legs crossed and his father's orgasmic wife in his lap, her snug pussy still a home for his hard penis. Karen held him by the shoulders as her hips rose and plummeted, her body rising and crashing down, her breath escaping with a sweet sound in David's ears, her hot breath caressing his face. David stopped her and pulled her perspiring body close to him and ran his fingers through her short wet dark hair while she buried her face in his neck and caught her breath.

"David, I think I love you," Karen whispered in his ear.

"Really," he asked, surprised and pleased.

"Yes, I think I have been feeling this way for a long time now - I've missed you so much."

"I missed you so much as well mommy, I'm so glad we finally did this."

"Yes, I want to build something special with you David, now that my marriage to your dad is over. But right now I want you to go and give your dick a wash with some warm water and soap."

"Wow, okay," David said as Karen as she withdrew from him, his cock slipping free of her body.

David did as Karen told him to. He then came back to the bed with a nice clean cock for her. David lay back on the bed and Karen went after him. She took his penis back in her mouth and relentlessly, deeply, swiftly and vigorously sucked him, rolling and running her tongue over him. David whimpered at her as he came a few incredible minutes later. He came hard, the semen leaping again and again into Karen's warm mouth.

"Happy birthday baby," she whispered after they were done, "That was my little present to you."

PART TWO: THE THREE DANCERS

The Three Dancers by Pablo Picasso, oil on canvas, 1925, 215.3 X 142.2cms

This surrealist inspired painting from 1925 features three figures - one male and two females, who are engaged in a form of dance, characterised as a dance of energy, a dance of conflict and a dance directed by the unconscious.

The forms themselves are harshly drawn in, the shapes jagged and sharp, suggesting an unresolved disharmony and an unsettled state of affairs between the participants here - the dance is indicative of an emotionally charged situation between the three characters - a relationship without peace and resolution.

The colours are almost frighteningly bright and the forms are almost monstrous in nature. The male on the far right is merely a silhouette, a darkened shape without character or identity. The woman on the far left is purely Dionysian, the epitome of an energy: vital, sexual and domineering.

The woman in the centre appears to be almost caught between the two characters on either side of her - is she a woman crucified, or rather a woman finding only violent motion, more tension and no resolution. Note her face and arms - she is being stretched out of shape. Where is her peace?

******

It had only taken Karen a few weeks to get her way. She quickly got David's approval and commitment and then she acted quickly. Karen tore David away from Susan clutches and moved him into her home, surprising her teenage daughter and enraging her ex-husband. David's father Martin found out about his wife's bold move one evening after a great fuck with one of his hot new girlfriends, before she had to go home to her boring husband and her young children. Martin's daughter Jenny called him and warned him that David, his own son, had just moved into the house and David now had a permanent place in Karen's bed. Martin had quickly grown angry and phoned Karen, after ending his call with Jenny.

"What on earth are you doing over there Karen," Martin demanded, furious.

"What do you mean Martin," Karen asked, pretending to be confused.

"You know exactly what I mean - Jenny called me and told me everything. What on earth are you doing with my son?"

"Well that's none of your business Martin; I'm free to see whomever I want to see and sleep with whomever I want to sleep with."

"Karen, you can't do this; I forbid it," Martin demanded.

"Excuse me buddy - you're not in a position to forbid anyone anything. I'll see who I like and that includes David. Don't forget: you're the one who cheated on me when you started screwing around."

"Karen, you can't keep throwing that in my face," Martin muttered, on the back foot and scrambling for leverage.

"Oh yes I can - you cheated and now the marriage is over. David and I are together - he's moved in here to be with me."

"No Karen, this is wrong - it's not right and proper Karen."

"Oh yes it is right," Karen said. "Now look I have to go Martin, your son's in my bed, waiting for me."

"You bitch," Martin hissed. "You're just doing this to get back at me."

"Oh really," Karen said, while listening to Martin complain, as she walked back into the master bedroom, took her robe off, revealing her beautiful naked body, while David watched from beneath the covers.

"Come back to bed mommy," David said.

"Mommy's coming honey," Karen cooed.

"What on earth are you doing to him," David demanded, shocked.

"Can't talk now Martin, your kid and I are going for round two."

Karen hung up and switched her phone off.

An enraged Martin had tried calling Karen again and again without success. He then had phoned Susan. He had paced back and forth from one side of the lounge room to the other while his sexy new girlfriend watched him silently amused. She questioned him.

"Never mind honey, never mind," Martin had said red-faced, then Susan picked up. "Susan, is that you?"

"Who is this," Susan asked, annoyed.

"It's me, Martin."

"Oh good grief, what do you want? Oh god, let me guess, you're calling about David."

"Yes, of course I'm calling about David; do you know he's now shacking up with Karen - my soon to be ex-wife, his stepmother. How on earth did this happen and why didn't you call me?"

"Did I know? Of course I know. I was here when that crazy bitch pulled into the driveway and collected him. It had all been carefully planned - he was all packed and all ready to go when she arrived. I was stunned. I tried to stop David, but he was determined to go. I banged on her car windows as she drove away and I almost got the car door open. I followed them in my car, beeping at them to stop - that crazy bitch almost ran me off the road."

"That's it, I'm going over there now - I'll put a stop to this once and for all."

"I've already tried that you idiot. I've been over there five times, banging on the door, demanding to see David. That crazy bitch screamed at me from inside the house. Martin, she even called the police and threatened me with a restraining order. "

"Well I'm due to go over there this weekend to see Jenny before she goes to college, so I'll see if I can sort this mess out."

"Right, well good luck - I think that bitch has almost complete control over my poor baby and you won't sort it out at all."

"Have you tried calling him Susan?"

"Yes of course; I've left him a hundred messages - oh god David honey, come back to me."

"This is crazy - I can't believe Karen did something like this?"

"Martin, that crazy woman has got her hooks in my David deep and she won't let go. She's like some sort of succubus or something. I will fix her though - I have hired a good private investigator and he's working on the issue, once I have the dirt on her, I'll have the leverage I need to get David back - mark my words."

"What on earth are you talking about Susan; this is all your fault."

"My fault," Susan exclaimed. "Look, can you do me a favour - can you just piss off Martin."

Susan hung up.

Two months later the situation continued unchanged - David was still living with Karen. Everyone with an interest in the situation believed it was a bad idea, everyone except Karen and David of course. Karen's teenage daughter Jenny knew David well - he was her half-brother whom she saw all the time when she was younger, but recently saw on special occasions only or during those rare visits when he came to see their dad. He had a benign pleasant sort of presence and he was well liked. Suddenly, however, Jenny's life had been turned upside down: first, her father Martin had been caught having an affair, then her mother had kicked him out and filed for divorce and now her mother had moved her half-brother David in. Jenny's life had taken a left hand turn into the surreal.

David's parents believed it was a terrible idea, but for vastly differing reasons. Susan had her private investigator look into Karen as she advised Martin she would, but he found nothing after going through her background, apart from a couple of unpaid parking tickets. Martin did go over to Karen's place to see Jenny, but David was careful and made sure he disappeared while his father visited. Karen flatly refused to discuss her love-life with her husband. Martin had no success in putting an end to the relationship.

David and Karen's friends had a difficult time comprehending the unusual relationship, though none of their friends came out and said anything directly to David and Karen. Nobody could quite understand why a woman would be with a guy who was so many years younger than her, who also happened to be her husband's son and hence her stepson. It made people uncomfortable and nobody quite knew what to say when they were around the unconventional couple, everything felt forced and unnatural when Karen and David's friends spent any amount of time with them.

The relationship between David and Karen was regarded as incestuous right from the start - everybody was aware of the overtones. The age difference between them was one factor which socially conservative people were uncomfortable with, but the fact that she was legally still his stepmother provoked a far greater condemnation. Nobody was really comfortable with the incestuous references in the relationship, apart from Susan, who only cared to the extent that she might be able to use it against Karen in order to get her David back in her warm arms.

Karen certainly didn't care about the incestuous references in her relationship with David. Karen and David spoke about the incestuous overtones and both of them were happy to acknowledge and enjoy that aspect of their relationship in private, realising that David had incestuous fantasies and proclivities which were an important part of his personality. Karen loved David and she had no problem helping him express and enjoy his fantasies and needs, just as she had done with David's father. Karen possessed a clear understanding of herself - she realised that she enjoyed playing the loving, but controlling and domineering partner in a relationship. Karen had learnt to accept herself, to be who she was - she liked to organise, control and direct her male partners. David was perfect for her: he was compliant, needy, easily influenced, attentive, mistake prone and lovable - she really did feel like his mother and he her son. And so David called Karen mommy and she called him son and it worked for them, particularly during sex.

The older experienced woman knew she had tapped into a deeper stronger part of David's vast reservoir of libido, when she agreed to be his mommy. The two of them were spending a lot of time in bed together and he was all ready to go every few hours like clockwork, his penis hard, looking at Karen with a smile.

"God, it's so weird and twisted," Jenny said to her boyfriend one night on the phone. "They try to hide it, but they disappear all the time and I can hear them going at it like three or four times a day. He calls her mommy when they're doing it... yes I know, it's so wrong...and he's being such a wimp around her as well. My mom is really controlling and she loves telling him what to do and he just does it...yeah, but she was like that with my dad and he didn't seem to mind it either...no, not me I hate it and we always fight, I hate it when my mom bosses me around...yeah yeah, he's a wimp. He actually whimpers when they do it. Yes I know - I can't wait to start college; I'm finally 18 and can get out of here. My mom's gone mad; the whole things too weird for me."

It was during this period - about three months into their relationship when Karen decided that she no longer wanted David to wear a condom anymore. Their first night together at the hotel had taken place without any contraception whatsoever, but every occasion since then had involved him wearing a rubber. Karen had insisted. Then one afternoon Karen casually told David not to bother wearing condoms anymore and he accepted her decision without any concerns or second thoughts. She lay there beneath him, holding him as he fucked her hard, unsheathed, his instincts finding release and his fantasies finding further expression. Neither of them said anything verbally, but the two of them knew they were now trying to conceive.

"Oh I love you Karen; I love you so much."

"I love you too David."

"Awwww mommy."

"C'mon honey, c'mon."

From then on they did it again and again until David was worn out, barely able to stay awake afterwards. As soon as the condom came off Karen became more demanding in bed, expecting him to perform at his best, encouraging him to give it his all, directing him to give her everything he had.

"Come on David," Karen whispered in his ear as she smacked him hard on the behind again and again.

Karen was a demanding task-mistress, but the 23 year David worked hard and came hard as directed. He loved Karen, so enjoyed the way she dominated him and made him perform. They were trying to conceive and Karen was 40 years old, even though she was ovulating. In Karen's mind they had to have intercourse whenever possible and he had to be the man.

It was at this time that Susan made her move, ready to regain her influence with her son and resolve the situation she was in. She had re-established a relationship with David and they were now talking on the phone again with Karen's tentative approval. Susan had given up on the idea that he was just going to come to his senses overnight and come home to her, nor did she just show up on Karen's doorstep and demand to see him. That wouldn't work - she had a far better plan; a more honest plan, but also a dangerous plan which she realised she should have enacted a long time before.

Martin had finally told Susan what was happening, after he had learnt it from his gossipy daughter Jenny. Martin had also heard it himself when he had spoken to Karen on the phone, but didn't mention it at the time. Martin had told Susan that their son was calling Karen mommy - that they had some sort of sick incestuous fantasy going on there. Martin was outraged, but hardly surprised - he blamed Susan and attacked her over the phone. Susan however had stopped listening to his ranting and then just hung up on Martin a few moments later. Susan knew exactly what she had to do to get David back, but it was a dangerous sort of plan. She turned the idea over and over in her mind for days, calculating every angle as she sipped her coffee and ignored Martin's constant calls.

Then Susan took a big chance, changing her mind completely, seemingly jeopardising her plan. She was going to make this right - whatever it took. She knew she had exposed a potential weak spot in Karen's armour. It was a bold approach, but Susan was sure she could pull it off. Susan called David with a sense of purpose and he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling," Susan said softly, adopting her best seductive voice, "It's mom - how are you?"

"Good mom," David replied, really enjoying the soft way she spoke to him. "How are you?"

"Good honey, hey is Karen there?" Susan said, picking up a glass of scotch and walking around the lounge room naked.

"Yeah she's here," David said tentatively, looking in Karen's direction. Karen stopped what she was doing and looked at David.

"Can you put her on the phone darling?"

"Umm okay, hold on," David said concerned, and then covered the mouthpiece and advised Karen, offering her the phone.

Karen came across and took the phone from David.

"Yes?"

"Hi Karen, this is Susan, I just wanted to have a talk with you. I know you're probably very busy, but I just wanted to run something by you, I hope you don't mind?"

"I'm listening," Karen said, walking out of the bedroom where she and David were, and into the hall.

"Well, oh boy, how can I put this," Susan said, breaking into laughter,"well I just wanted to let you know Karen that I'm going to seduce and bed David. I mean that's what I have decided I am going to do and I think it's only fair that I let you know."

Karen stopped pacing about the hallway for a moment.

"Excuse me," Karen said. "What did you say?"

"I think you heard me fine Karen. You and I both know he's got a thing for me and he always has -you can play act and pretend to be his mommy, but I am the real thing - I really am his mother. I'm just letting you know I'm going to seduce him and bed him I promise you, I swear to you, please believe me when I say that. He won't say no to me."

"What do you want Susan," Karen asked, growing upset, but trying to keep her cool. "Why can't you just leave us alone?"

"Because you have taken the man I love the most - there I said it."

"Hold on," Karen said softly. She then walked down the hall and into the lounge-room and then out into the backyard without saying a word. "Okay, why have you left this so long Susan? I mean if you loved David like you claim, then shouldn't you have made a move on him years ago. He was there waiting for you for ages, long before I made my move on him?"

"Because I'm a fool Karen, a stupid fool," Susan explained gently. "I was scared of what could happen to him, to me, of what people would think if they ever found out. I just thank god I have seen the light finally."

"Look I understand completely Susan, given everything we've been through. I do understand and I'm sorry," Karen said, responding to the emotion and honesty behind Susan's explanation. "But David is with me now - you lost your chance to be with him."