The Parker's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David poured himself a glass and took a sip.

"What do you think of your kid Susan," Karen asked, grinning.

"He's a beautiful looking man, Karen."

"David, this probably seems so weird," Karen said softly, "but your mother and I wanted to make this a special night for you, for all three of us. Did you like the candles?"

Yes, the house looks beautiful and mysterious Karen."

"Good David," Susan said. "We were hoping you would say that. David we love you and we want to be with you, the both of us."

David smiled, his dick growing even harder. He looked at his beautiful mother, the woman he had wanted for so long. He studied her features and then nodded. He looked at Karen and smiled at her.

"Yes, I love you both as well - my two mommies."

"Good David," Karen returned, "why don't you come closer and give your mother Susan a kiss."

David and Susan both laughed softly, but they gazed into each other's eyes. The firelight swam and danced on Susan's body, and it flashed in her eyes, and gleamed in her hair. Susan wasn't wearing any clothing under her robe and it had fallen open to reveal a lot of skin.

"C'mon David," Susan urged, "come here and give me a kiss."

"Oh mommy."

David wriggled closer, both of them nervous. David placed his arm around his mother's shoulders, looking down into her big brown eyes, enjoying her smile. David leant in, Susan placed her hand on the side of David's face and their lips met in a soft kiss. There was no sound apart from the spit and hiss of the fire, their breath soft and nasal, and the smack and squeak of their lips. Their kiss quickly grew passionate. Karen came closer, smoothed Susan's hair out of the way and placed a soft kiss on the back of Susan's neck. She broke her kiss with her son and turned her head. Karen gently ran her fingers through Susan's hair and their lips met. David gasped with surprise as the two women kissed deeply in front of him.

"What the...," David whispered, amazed.

"Don't make a big deal of it David," Susan whispered at her son, her eyes closing because Karen's lips were now pressing against her ear and then moving down her neck, "we've done this before."

"Yeah, where do you think I've been the last few days? I've been over here fucking your hot mom," Karen said, breaking her connection momentarily with the nape of Susan's neck.

"I don't understand mom?"

"Baby, Karen, your father and I used to be lovers, but she and your father ran off together and I was left all alone. But now he's gone and out of the picture and my darling has come back to me at long last. Come here Karen and give me a kiss."

Karen and Susan kissed each other passionately, their hands running up and inside their sheer robes. Then Susan reached out and put her hand on her son's thigh and then a second later it came to rest on his thick penis. His beautiful mother was touching his cock - he could have cum right there and then on the spot, but thankfully didn't. Then Karen and Susan broke their kiss and went after David.

"Come here you delicious thing," Susan said, before kissing his neck.

Karen kissed him hard on the mouth, forcing his head back while she crudely shoved her tongue in his mouth. His head was spinning as the two women compelled him to lie back on the rug. They came after him, stretching out over his body, their hands gliding over him - travelling along the inside of his leg, squeezing and smacking his ass hard, tickling his balls, and pinching the tip of his penis softly. And he responded to their provocative attack by reaching between their legs and gently grabbing their pussies while they squealed and broke into laughter.

The women sat up and pulled off their robes and with a grin went back to tormenting David with their hands and lips. He stared at their bodies, at his mother's sexy little body. He was all ready to put Susan on her back and pin her to the floor with his big penis as if she were a piece of wood and his cock was a long think nail. He tried to do just that, but Susan and Karen refused, cooing at him to keep calm and not blow it too soon.

"Here David, help me eat your mother's pussy," Karen urged. "There's a job to do mister, so get to it."

David gasped and Susan's eyes grew wide at the prospect.

"Oh my God, this is insane," Susan exclaimed as Karen and her son pushed her down on the rug. Susan shrieked as she landed on her back and had her legs plied open by a grinning Karen.

"Look at it David; isn't it beautiful. Don't you just want to get in there and stay in there forever?"

David stared at his mother's pussy. It was beautiful - the soft brown folds were open and shining at him like a rich fleshy flower, her clitoris was a small red hooded bud, a rosy colour from the firelight. There was a neat ring of dark hair framing it.

"Bet, you can't wait to get in there David, hey?"

"Yeah mommy, I can't wait."

"Oh god enough Karen; you'll drive him as mad as we are. Stop it."

"Alright then woman, get ready to be eaten then - c'mon David."

Susan laughed hard, but a second later she was sighing and gently twisting. Karen gently dropped her head and opened Susan's lips further with her fingers. She licked Susan from top to bottom with a flick of her tongue.

"Here, have a go David," Karen said, offering him a well licked pussy. "See this spot here David, your mother loves it when you lick her right there, so try that."

"Oh god Karen, you're wicked," Susan purred happily.

David went down on Susan with wide eyes, grinning from ear to ear. He licked and caressed his mother's labia with slippery fingers. He did as Karen suggested he do, focusing on the spot close to the clitoris, licking and sucking her gently there. His mother grew more rigid and she stretched all her limbs and closed her eyes and sighed contentedly.

"How is it Susan, baby-honey?"

"Cheeky bitch, you know how it is, you know I love that," she breathed out.

"David, give me a go and you can go and kiss her tits."

David reluctantly finished, running the tip of his tongue against Susan's anus a few times. He looked unhappy and was pouting silently when he came up for air.

God, look at him Susan - it's like he's lost his favourite toy. You poor puppy," Karen said, smacking David on the bum.

"Maybe he has Karen," Susan said laughing.

"Here, you can eat me from behind David," Karen said, getting up on her hands and knees and then dropping her upper body. She shook her ass at him.

David went after Karen, running his flat tongue over her asshole as she giggled and rubbed her behind against him. She then dropped her head and licked Susan's pussy again, while inserting her fingers inside her. David refused to leave Karen's anus alone and she continued to shake and rub her behind at him. He reached under, between her legs and caressed Karen's warn moist pussy with his fingers. Susan was close to coming and Karen was getting there.

"No, no stop darling," she said to Karen, "I want to cum while David's inside me."

"Okay, come on David - here's your big chance at long last."

"No, I want to suck him first," Susan said smiling and sitting up.

Karen laughed and sat up. The two women gazed at David with a grin and then a moment later they pounced. There was a tangle of limbs and the sound of women screeching as bodies collided. He had the two women practically lunge at him and knock him back and down onto the rug, his head ending up just a foot or more from the edge of the fire. There wasn't much interest in slowly arousing his body with kisses and caresses - he wanted his cock sucked and they wanted to suck it.

"Oh boy," David whispered fiercely as his mother and stepmother put him on his back and went in for the kill.

Susan and Karen positioned themselves on either side of him. His mother took the penis first and kissed the drooling tip, the clear fluid coating her lips, while Karen flicked at the base a few times and then caused David to jump by licking his balls with a soft flat tongue. Susan sucked her son swiftly, her head rising and falling and her fist twisting up and down.

"Oh goddamn," he whispered.

"Mmmm, mmmm," Susan enthused, her mouth full of penis.

"Here, it's my turn you greedy bitch," Karen demanded.

"Like that David," Susan asked withdrawing, offering the penis to Karen, while a fine clear string of pre-cum and saliva trailed from his tip to her lip before breaking.

"Yes mommy, it's so good."

Karen sucked David's cock hard, slurping and gaggling noisily while Susan laughed at her.

"This kid loves getting his dick sucked, look at him grinning there Susan."

"I know, I know, here let me have another go Karen - watch this I'll get a good groan from him."

Karen moved out of the way and Susan stretched out and took her son's cock back in her mouth. She sucked the knob quickly, racing up and down and tickled the shaft with her thumb. Sure enough her son groaned.

"There," Susan exclaimed triumphantly.

He was a horny young man and he couldn't take much more of this sort of treatment from his own mother - his perfect dream woman. Karen looked up and grinned. A second later he was up on his knees and the two women were gasping, waiting for him to act.

"I win the bet Susan - I told you he couldn't take it for long."

Susan screamed, not able to answer Karen because her son was coming after her, wrestling with her, determined to get her down on the now damp rug and start fucking her. And that's what David did. Karen laughed, realising that on this occasion Susan was going to get fucked by David and that was all there was to it. Susan lay back and opened her legs while he mounted her. Karen slapped his fumbling hand away, took the saliva coated penis in her hand and guided him quickly into position.

"Okay David, gently," Karen said quickly, her hand cupping his ass, the other still holding his penis in place.

David gently pushed and his mother accepted him inside her body, years after he had erupted forth from her with an explosion of fluid and teeth grinding effort in a hospital room. Now he was going back inside his mother from the outside, this time as a man, as her man, probing her with his great big cock. He could barely stop himself from coming. Susan sighed long and deep as her son's penis slipped home deep.

"Oh my god David! Oh, good boy!"

"Awww mommy."

Karen lay by their side, idly stroking David's spine and his rippling back muscles, sipping more champagne. Susan was looking up at David, regarding him through half closed eyes, her arms around his neck and his arms under her shoulders. The whole scene was caught in the light of the slowly dying fire - it was a breathtaking sight for Karen. The dancing firelight outlined Susan's facial features - it twinkled in her eyes, shone on the tip of nose, on her open wet lips. It ran across her breasts and along her swinging knees and calves. Karen sat up so she could look between Susan's open legs and watch David's cock sliding in deep and his body banging against hers. It was a crude first fuck. It was purely about the years of built up sexual desire and its endless frustration; it was about satisfying that desire and putting an end to that frustration.

Slap, slap, slap, slap and then: "awww gawd David," then slap, slap, slap and then: "awww mommy."

"I'm getting a bit jealous here," Karen muttered, pouring some more champagne in her glass.

Susan turned to look at Karen - her face was flushed, her grin wide.

"Awww, I'm sorry darling," Susan groaned out, looking up at Karen, "we're both so worked up."

"Here, let me do my part," Karen said, lying back down and reaching in to caress Susan's clitoris. She then kissed Susan softly on the mouth.

Susan came a few minutes later. David was being all domineering, arranging his beautiful mother's body so she was exposed, so he could penetrate her deep. And David and Karen were both kissing her and Karen was rubbing her clitoris. Susan began to whimper, her eyes closed, her mouth open. Then her petite body began to shake, her toes curling.

"Oh, I love you David," Susan groaned up at him. "Oh I love you, I love you!"

"I love you too mommy."

"Awww what about me Susan," Karen said, feigning unhappiness.

"Awww Karen, don't tease," Susan rushed out.

"Awww you're so beautiful mommy," David said.

He looked down at Susan as she shook and then he looked at Karen. He held himself still, up to the balls inside her. Her body was churning, growing even hotter, fluid ran.

"I want to do it from behind mommy," he said.

"Yes, of course honey," Susan said.

His mother positioned herself on hands and knees, gazing into the fire and her son moved in behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and with Karen's help entered Susan. Again their lower bodies slapped together hard, the rhythm so good - his penis thrusting in as her pussy swallowed him.

"Oh my gawd mother," David called out, looking at Susan's cute brown behind, before breaking into an uncontrolled groan.

"Oh that's it David! Oh that's it honey! C'mon honey!"

"Oh mommy! Oh mommy! Oh mommy!"

Karen and Susan laughed at him. It was the most carnal and unconscious sort of situation. He was a tall, well built young man with a big dick and she was a cute and petite older woman. He was fucking Susan and marking her as his and no other man's. The significance of what was happening wasn't lost on Karen:

"God, I wouldn't be surprised if he urinates on you Susan, just to mark out his territory - what a naughty little doggy," Karen said, spanking David while laughing.

"Stirrer," he whispered, thoroughly turned on.

"Awww don't be crude Karen," Susan said laughing. "He's just being a man, he's being my man."

"Ha! How's this for crude, Karen said in her best soft mock groan. "oh, c'mon baby fuck her, fuck her David!"

"Karen!"

David was almost there. His mother was on all fours and he was on all fours over her. She was a small female and he was a large male, so she fitted neatly beneath him, her flushed face appeared and disappeared between his outstretched arms, her upper body moved beneath his muscular chest. Her pert breasts swung and her soft hips collided with his. He really was a big horny dog with his big cock inside his best bitch.

"Awwww David, awwww honey, awwww son - that's it son."

Slap! Slap! Slap!

His penis was tingling overwhelmingly, the whole organ slipping and rubbing deep, held softly inside Susan's molten honey pot. It was time for David to cum. He lost his control.

"Yep," Karen said, noting David's expression, beginning to stroke his back again with her warm hands.

"C'mon darling," Susan said.

David whimpered through his big orgasm with his mother and his stepmother's support and encouragement. They cooed at him. He wrapped his arms around his mother, closed his eyes tight, looking like a beaver as he thrust non-stop in short sharp bursts like a bunny, like a jackhammer. Semen flew wildly.

"Oh, good boy!"

"Yes, such a good boy!"

He was caressed and nurtured as he shot inside his mother, shaking and red-faced. It was everything he hoped it would be. He was so happy.

******

POSTSCRIPT

The two women are cooking dinner when he comes out of their bedroom and walks down the stairs.

Suddenly he stops on the staircase. There is a new photo there, which he hasn't seen before - it is an old photo featuring a young Susan and Karen at some social occasion from many years before. The two women look as though they are in their early twenties.

"Where did this come from," he asks, surprised.

"I found it in the attic," his mother explains, stopping what she is doing, ascending the stairs and drawing closer to look at the photo. "I was going through a whole lot of old photos and things yesterday and I found it. I brought it to Karen and she said we should hang it here and I said yes."

"Yeah, it's a great photo," Karen said, overhearing the conversation and joining them. "I think it was your 22nd birthday Susan."

"Yes, I think so Karen."

He looks more closely at the photo, something puzzles him. Susan and Karen look so similar and it surprises him - they are the same height, have the same hair colour, have the same facial shape, and the same nose. He turns and looks at the two women, feeling unsteady and unreal, as if he were seeing them for the first time. He wonders how he could ever have missed it.

"Are you okay David," Karen asks, coming up the stairs.

"Are you two...?"

"Easy honey," Susan says softly, reading his mind and cutting him off.

"But I don't..."

"It's okay David," Karen says, running her fingers through his hair and stroking his face. "There are a lot of secrets in our family. You think you know everything - even now, but there's so much you don't know, there's so much more to tell you."