All Comments on 'The Parking Garage'

by GaleneHelle

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yeah, this needs a follow-up. Really interested in these two-they need to meet up again!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
A well done first story posting.....

Enjoyed The characterization of the lady is very rich and robust. Keep writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
didnt like

The fact that shes "in her early 30s" and contemplating getting cats. Sorry But that's a huge turn off for some reason despite the hot description of How she looks. Idk but I couldn't get past that.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 10 years ago
Too Long (or Verbosely Inflated)

And not different enough in content for its length, alas.

–AJ

Becci2UBecci2Ualmost 10 years ago

Liked it, but felt it needed more tension. She really didn't seem very upset or afraid, in fact I thought it was going to end up being someone she knew.

dreamfuldreamfulalmost 10 years ago
Enticing story

Looking forward to more!

DebbieWrightDebbieWrightalmost 10 years ago
Exciting.

I found it thrilling. You have tapped into my innermost thoughts.

And yes, I have cats !!!

GaleneHelleGaleneHellealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

I appreciate all the comments and have given thought to each and every one. This is the first story I have ever completed, so I am very much a novice. It has been a great experience so far and I am working on my next. Thank you for reading and for the input!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job

For the most part I enjoyed it, good job. I do agree about the cat comment - yes, she's too young for that and I also agree about it being a little long after the sex ended. It's better if she was just left in the parking lot - sated and breathless wondering what had just happened. Well done though, good theme and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... I think every man has had a fantasy of taking a woman and her responding with passion and need, but it's just a fantasy, even though it was a well written one. Panther Fan.

Ken65BKen65Balmost 10 years ago
excitement

Very well written and arousing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous