The Parking Lot

Story Info
An awkward young man is saved by a generous sexual muse.
4.6k words
4.71
21.6k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

The characters sexualized in the story are all 18 or older.

****

The teenage years had not been kind to Shawn. His Dad left the scene when he was seven. Shawn and his younger sisters were raised by his mother. They had a happy childhood but Shawn struggled socially. He missed the influence of a persistent male role model.

Shawn struggled the most with women. He over-thought what to say. He was overly sentimental and could be dour when rejected. His few friends were in the same league as him.

He asked a few girls to the movies. One let him kiss her but it was terribly awkward. Highschool had passed without any dances, teenage sexual escapades, or romance.

That was his life in high school. Most girls avoided him. He had no game and reeked of desperation. This made Shawn depressed. He kept looking forward. The hope that college life would be different kept him going.

It was the week of his family's summer camping trip. Shawn was 18 and had graduated from High School two months before with the class of 1997. This was his last trip before going to college in the fall. As a boy, he had always looked forward to spending time with his two uncles. They taught him how to fish, throw a football, and proper use of swear words. As a teenager, Shawn looked forward to a different aspect of the trip. This was seeing who his uncles brought along. His uncles were both younger than Shawn's mom and in no rush to settle down. They were good looking guys and had brought an interesting string of hotties over the years.

Shawn recalled a number of beauties over the years like Sara, Megan, and Michelle. He recalled little things like the cut of their swimsuits, things said around the campfire, or clingy fabric on hikes. There were a handful of others lost to time. Then there was Tammy...

Tammy was Shawn's ultimate crush. She had a cheerful smile, pretty face, and a flirty nature. She would playfully joke with Shawn about all of his girlfriends. She surely saw what a trainwreck Shawn was, but was kind enough to play along. It made Shawn feel special. She had a shapely figure and a sexy confident vibe.

Shawn waited with anticipation as he saw Uncle Kyle's car coming up the road. He was thrilled to see Tammy's familiar face in the passenger's seat. He knew it would mean a fun weekend. Very few of his uncle's girlfriends made it to a second year.

"Kyle! Tammy!" he exclaimed when they got out of their car. He rushed to greet them.

"Look at you! So tall and handsome," Tammy said as she embraced him warmly. He was hyper aware of her soft womanly curves as they pressed against him. Shawn could feel his cheeks flush.

"Are you ready for the University?", Kyle asked with a firm handshake. "There was a lot of fun to be had back in my day." Kyle winked before moving on to the rest of his greetings.

A few hours later, Shawn volunteered to help them set up their tent. They made small talk. Uncle Kyle was his usual boarish self. He made several jokes about how Tammy was great at helping people pitch tents. Shawn blushed more than she did. Kyle also couldn't resist saying things like "Can you help Shawn with his pole, please?"

Tammy played along. "I'd love to!" she said with a wink.

As they were connecting the center part of the dome, Tammy was leaning far forward to make the connection. Kyle caught Shawn staring down her shirt. As Kyle came behind her, he pulled down on her shirt with a wink to his nephew. It treated Shawn to a nice view of her bra and swinging breasts.

"Kyle!" Tammy screeched as she fixed her top and elbowed him. "Shawn doesn't want to see that!".

Oh but I do, Shawn thought as he looked down in embarrassment. Secretly, he was just grateful to be thought of sexually. Even if his uncle was teasing him.

Later that day, people made their way down to the lake. The weather was hot and the lake was refreshing. Mike brought his traditional cooler of Coors. The brothers took in the sun with their girlfriends. Mike's new lady, Carrie, was a cute freckled redhead. She was friendly and generous with her eye candy. Beautiful. But she's no Tammy, Shawn thought.

Mike gave Shawn a beer. And then another. Shawn didn't like the taste but he didn't want to look immature. Shawn's mom eventually took notice and admonished her youngest brother.

"Shawn is 18! It was legal for us to drink at that age!." Kyle said. "Come on!" Shawn's mom rolled her eyes and consented to one more.

They played catch, skipped stones, and made jokes. Many at Shawn's expense. He didn't care. He felt normal. He was content to have this time and be around beautiful women. Life felt good.

The highlight of the afternoon came around 4:00 as most beachgoers were beginning to leave.

"Let's have a chicken fight!" Carrie suggested. She was well into her Coors and wanted to have some fun.

"Fine by me," Mike said. "Kyle will be back with another six pack soon"

"Shawney can be my horse." Tammy threw her arms around his neck and patted his bicep. He was no way near as muscular as his uncles. But he was more than strong enough for the task. A moment later, Shawn was holding Tammy's shapely legs and getting splashed in the face. He enjoyed seeing Carrie's nipples getting hard and all of the bouncing around. The girls squealed. Mike and Shawn cheered. Each girl got knocked down a few times. Everyone was soaked.

Tammy drew first blood when she yanked down Carrie's top. "You bitch!" Carrie cried as she frantically covered her exposed, white breast. Time seemed to slow down for Shawn as he watched. Mike gave his nephew a huge grin.

Carrie's vengeance was swift. She pulled Tammy's hair to unbalance her and then yanked her top clean off. Shawn saw the bikini in her hand and the surprised smile on Mike's face. I'm missing it! Tammy fell backwards pulling him over. A moment later, Tammy was cupping her breasts and pulling Shawn towards her. She laughed almost uncontrollably.

When she was inches away, she let go of her cupped breasts and pulled Shawn into a full hug. Shawn drank in the sight of her full, bouncing tits before switching to the sensation of feeling them pressed against his bare skin. As her body heaved with laughter, he felt his cock growing hard. Oh God. He was both worried about the embarrassment and thrilled to feel her body pressed against it.

Shawn wished the moment could last forever. Carrie made a game of almost handing it to her before finally giving in. She quickly leaned back and clapped the top over her breasts. Shawn was rewarded with one last view of hard nipples and gleaming wet flesh. Through most of the process, she kept her body pressed against his hard-on.

With her top back in place, she pulled Shawn back into a hug. "Thanks, partner!"

As she moved away, Shawn swore that he felt her hand graze his cock.

"What did I miss?" Kyle yelled from the shore with an arm full of beers.

Everyone dried off and soaked in the sun. A few hours later, they had eaten, taken a quick hike, and laughed around a campfire. By 10:15, everyone had turned in. He had been tasked by his grandfather to fold up the camp chairs and lock up the food. But as Shawn stared at the dying embers, he couldn't stop thinking about Tammy pressed against him.

When Shawn finally got up, he had a raging hard-on that demanded attention. On the way back to his tent, he passed near Tammy and Kyle's swimwear hanging on a clothesline. I shouldn't, he thought. Don't go over there. Temptation got the better of him. He wandered over. There they were.

Shawn looked around. It was dark and no one had seen him. He grabbed Tammy's floral pattern bikini bottoms and quickly shoved them into his pocket. He went to his tent with great haste.

Once inside, he zipped up the windows. Shawn lovingly laid his treasure across his sleeping bag like a holy relic. Just a few short hours before, they hugged her pussy. He lifted the crotch to his nose and took a deep inhale.

A faint, intoxicating aroma washed over his senses. He couldn't get enough. The more he huffed her perfume, the further away it felt. He reveled in the musky sweetness.

He turned off the flashlight and laid down on his sleeping bag. He placed the panties over his face. It only took a few minutes of stroking to jet a hot load of cum onto his shirt. He was so moved to lust that he hadn't planned ahead. He had just shot the cum on himself like an animal.

As his hard-on retreated, the sweet smell never lost its allure. But waves of shame and fear set in. I've got to get these back to the line, he thought. He took off his cum-stained shirt and got dressed. Then he grabbed the swimsuit and a flashlight.

It was a dark night. The wood chimes sang from his grandparent's camper. Crickets and cicadas made a steady accompaniment. As he approached his Uncle's site, he turned off his light. There were no lights on in Kyle's tent. Shawn tiptoed closer.

"Shawn!?" Tammy whispered. She was standing near the clothesline holding the towels and trunks from the line.

She looked him up and down with her flashlight.

His heart sank. Fuck my life. "Yeah, it's me", he said with quiet defeat. The bathing suit bottoms were in his hand at his side.

Shawn tried to hide the bottoms behind him but she spotted them. Tammy took a step closer.

"What are you doing with my suit?" she demanded in a hushed tone.

What the hell do I do now? What should I say? Shawn panicked. His mind raced to come up with an explanation.

"Come with me. Your uncle is asleep.", she said in a coarse whisper. She quietly walked back to the road and then quickened towards the lit parking lot at the top of the hill.

Shame washed over Shawn as they went. The lot was only 300 hundred yards from the campsite but it felt like miles. He wanted to disappear. He imagined the looks of disappointment from his entire family when this came to light.

When they arrived at the lot, Tammy walked to a spot under the lone working lamppost. A broken second lamp buzzed 20 feet away but only cast a dilapidated hue.

She placed the towels and suit on the hood of the Jeep. Then she turned around and leaned against it. In contrast to her bikini at the beach, she was wearing a sweatshirt, sleep pants, and slippers. She was still utterly beautiful to Shawn.

"I'm sorry, Tammy. I have no excuse." he offered. He lowered his head and held out the stolen suit.

"I don't understand. What were you doing with it? Did you try it on!?" she asked sincerely as she took it back.

God. Do I have to say it? "No. I took them to my tent." he said sheepishly.

"To do what?" she demanded.

I can't take this any longer. "I jerked off with them." he said with a flat, defeated tone. He hadn't thought that he could feel lower. But then saying the words had proved him wrong.

"Ohhhhhhhh", she said innocently. It was now her turn to blush. The awkwardness was palpable.

"I'm so sorry, Tammy. I shouldn't have done that. After what happened at the lake, I couldn't stop thinking about you.", he said sheepishly. "Please don't tell everybody. I'll drive home tomorrow morning so you don't have to see me. Just don't tell everyone."

"No, Shawn. You don't have to do that. I just didn't expect that, is all" she said in an embarrassed tone. "I used to have a boyfriend who would jerk off with my panties." She paused. "I also wouldn't expect a young guy like you to be into a 30 something woman."

"I am, Tammy. I thought about you all afternoon." Shawn pleaded. He felt a rush of relief. It didn't seem like she was going to tell everyone. And she wasn't that angry.

Blushing, she reached out and playfully pushed his shoulder. "You've probably fooled around with a dozen girls that are cuter than me. With flatter stomachs and perkier boobs", she said playfully.

Shawn looked down. "No. I didn't." he said in a quiet voice.

"Come on! Not even one?!" she said with playful incredulity.

"No." he wilted. He didn't feel the anxiety of having to tell his grandmother that he stole clothes to jerk off with, but this was pretty humiliating.

"What about a handjob?", she continued.

"No, I've never even felt a girl up," he said in utter defeat. He summoned a tone of dignity. "Hopefully I'll find someone in college." Shawn looked at Tammy and saw pity in her eyes. Now I've hit rock bottom. He lowered his eyes. They sat in silence for what felt like minutes.

"Well let's catch you up on a few things before college" Tammy said in a tone that was clearly meant to raise his spirits.

He looked up. She had lifted her sweatshirt to reveal her full C-cups. They shone in the lamplight like two beacons. They were spectacular. His heat pounded in his chest.

"Go ahead, feel them", she said in an encouraging tone.

Shawn stepped forward and grabbed them somewhat clumsily.

"Nice and easy, Shawn. Start on the sides and gently cup under them. It also feels good when you come from the top." She let him play. Shawn could have been amused until the sun came up. He reflexively looked up at her face to make sure she wasn't about to change her mind. Her expression was mostly indulgent. But Shawn noticed subtle little things like biting her lip or taking pronounced inhales. He wanted to make her feel as good as he felt.

"A lot of guys will go right for the nipple. But if you rub my breast this way but don't touch it, it makes me want you to play with them", she purred. She showed him how to knead her nipples with his fingers. "Now try licking them."

Oh my God. Shawn's cock throbbed in his pants. He buried his face in her breasts. He instinctively started sucking her nipple too hard. She reminded him to continue to massage her breasts while combining tongue and then suction. She ran her fingers through his hair as he learned.

Tammy cooed and congratulated him when he did well. And she told him "too rough" or "not like that" when he blundered. She let him play for a few more minutes before pulling him away.

"Are you ready for your next lesson, sexy?" she said in a lusty voice.

His heart pounded. "Yes"

She took his hand and guided it towards the waistband of her sleep pants.

"You can go back to sucking on my tits once you have the basics."

His fingers touched her soft belly and then plunged behind her waistband. He felt a pair of panties and started to lift them to go under.

"Start on the outside. A woman may or may not want to get fingered. But if you start on the outside and tease, they're more likely to let you in." she said matter of factly. She gave him a few basics about speed, pressure, and tapping. "Now combine the tits and panty play." He obeyed.

Shawn's body and mind was humming with excitement. He fought against his desire to lose himself in passion. Think, Shawn. Do this right. He made a real effort to use her lessons and please her. He rolled his tongue over the edge of her areolas. He kept an even soft stroke over her clit and labia. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and trilled the tips. He blew on them to make them hard and then gently bit them, as she had instructed.

"Hold on," Tammy said. She then took off her sleep pants, revealing her womanly thighs. She placed them on the car. Then she slid off her panties and inspected them. "Look! You did a good job," she said, showing him her wetness.

Shawn looked at the glistening trail that ran down the center of her panties. On any other day, holding her wet panties would have been the greatest day of his life. But then his eyes met her landing strip. I can't believe this is happening, he thought.

She lustily bit her lip and pulled his hand towards her exposed dewey vulva.

His heart skipped a beat when he felt the warm wetness. It was soft and inviting. Not at all like he had imagined through his years of looking at magazines. He looked into Tammy's eyes as he stroked her softest parts. The gravity of the situation set in. She is one of the most beautiful, sexy creatures in the world. And she's letting me touch her pussy. And she likes it.

Tammy explained a few techniques that felt good from a standing position. Then she took the towels and made a makeshift blanket between the cars. She sat down and leaned back, showing him a full view of her inviting pussy.

Tammy smiled, seductively rubbed her clit, and then beckoned him over. She slid back so he would have room in front of her.

As Shawn walked over, he noticed Tammy staring at the bulge in his pants. She smiled a devilish smile and said "Are you enjoying yourself?" His embarrassed smile was the only answer she needed. "Now I want you to finger me. Like before, go nice and slow.", she purred.

Shawn took to fingering like a pro. If there was one benefit to his non-athletic years was that he had deft fingers. She moaned and kneaded her breasts as he learned how to massage her hooded clit. He was unbelievably turned on by the warm, soft embrace of her tunnel. He could only imagine what it would be like with his cock. Her scent climbed through the night air, even more intoxicating than the faint essence left in her swimsuit. He was instructed on massaging her G-spot. He impressed her with his ability to strum it like a vibrator, thanks to his years of working a Super Nintendo controller

"I'm going to come! Keep doing what you're doing!" she gasped.

Shawn focused intently on kneading her breast with his left hand. His right finger danced quickly up and down across her G spot. His thumb repeated slow patterns over her swollen clit. His ring finger made soft sweeps over her ass.

Tammy's body rocked with pleasure. She moaned with an intensity that made Shawn want to plunge his cock into her. After a moment, she pushed his thumb off her clit. She ground her pussy in a twisting motion over his inserted finger.

"There you go, stud. You just gave your first orgasm. I got fingered a dozen times before I ever had one. You did one on your first try."

Her words gave him an intense feeling of pride.

"Why don't you take off your pants. You've earned a reward." she purred in a sexy voice.

She sat up in anticipation as Shawn stood.

"Make sure no one is coming while you're up there,"she offered.

Shawn said a silent prayer as he peeked around the edge of the Jeep. The coast was still clear. There wasn't a soul in sight.

Shawn returned to his sexual muse. She arranged the clothes to make a kneeling pad for herself. With a sexy smile, she motioned for him to come closer. He obliged.

She ran her hand over his throbbing bulge and said "Oh my! You are ready for college." She unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. His cock raged. The pulse was visible as it shook the thin fabric of his boxers. She danced her hand over it again as she looked up at him.

Once he made eye contact with her, she pulled his boxers down. His cock throbbed inches away from her beautiful face.

"You have a beautiful cock, tiger. Can I please be the first woman to suck it?" she asked earnestly.

Is that a trick question? "Yes, please."

She wrapped her small, pretty hand around the base of his shaft. She gently darted her tongue over the glistening tip. Her hand slid up the shaft to grab the head. She then danced her tongue down the underside all the way down to his balls. The sensation was exhilarating. He felt an electrical shock go through him as cock began to spasm.

"Oh God," he moaned, half in rapture, half in terror.

Tammy realized what was happening and was able to catch most of his first load in her mouth. Her warm mouth wrapped around the head of his shaft while he emptied into her. She hummed and moaned in unison with the pulses of his spray. She swallowed his cum lovingly. She gave his cock a final suck before pulling it out of her mouth with a pop. She gave the head a kiss.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers
12