The Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer.", Shawn said feeling pathetic.

"Don't be. Making a guy cum fast is a turn on for me. It shows you like my skills." She ran her tongue along the tip to tease him.

His cock was still tender but the image was thrilling.

"Do you want to eat me out?", she asked. "The taste of your cum has made me horny again."

"Yes, please"

"Lay down, handsome."

He did. Her titties look so amazing from this angle.

She knelt over his chest, so her vagina was right in front of his face.

"Taste away, stud."

He finally tasted her intoxicating musky nectar. He was hooked. She squirmed and cheered softly as his tongue found the things she liked. She ran her hands through his hair to help guide him. After a few minutes of exploring her with his mouth, he felt his cock beginning to engorge again. I hope she'll suck my cock again, he thought.

Tammy rode his face for several minutes and then carefully reversed her position. "Oh my gosh, you do have a lot of cum!" she exclaimed when she saw he was hard again. "Finger me while you tongue my clit", she suggested as she positioned to suck his cock again.

Shawn felt her tongue dance up and down his shaft followed by the warm embrace of her mouth. That warmth started at the tip and then slowly enveloping his manhood. "That feels so good," he moaned. Her sultry juices ran down his cheeks and chin. He hoped and prayed that he would get to feel her velvety wetness around his cock. He focused on fingering her and tracing symbols on her clit. After a few more minutes, she began to push harder on his tongue. She let go of his cock.

"Oh God, I'm coming", Tammy whined as she started to grind Shawn's face left to right. He felt a wave of pride in knowing he had caused that pleasure.

Tammy rested for a moment and then stood up. Shawn again reveled in the beautiful sight of her glistening sex hovering just inches above his face. She knelt between his legs facing him. She tenderly stroked his cock.

"Would you like to save your virginity?" she asked sincerely. Her hands worked slowly up and down his raging hard on. Without breaking eye contact, she lowered herself down towards it. "I didn't lose mine until college," she said, before plunging his rod into her mouth. Her eyes stayed on his as she went down and up 3 times. The last time she went down so far that she gagged a bit. "I would be honored to take it but if you want to save it, I can just keep doing this." She then forced her head down to the gagging point and held it for 5 seconds. She came back up with a gasp.

Shawn was mesmerized by the blowjob but had already made his decision. "I want to feel your pussy," Shawn said without hesitation.

Tammy took his cock out of her mouth and gave him a sweet smile. "OK, sexy'"

She squatted over him and took his cock in her hand. With a wicked smile, she rubbed her swollen lips against the tip of his manhood. She would guide the head in and then teasing lift off.

Shawn's anticipation built as he felt the warm wetness within cock's reach. He began to lift to try to go deeper but she continued teasing him.

Finally, Tammy straddled him and lowered herself onto him. Her beautiful breasts swayed in front of him. He held them gently.

"This feels amazing, Tammy. You're so beautiful" he muttered. "I just want to--" The words were stolen from him when he received the full weight of her silky embrace. He felt simultaneously satisfied and even more hungry. All of the mysteries had been revealed to him.

Biting her lip, Tammy rotated her hips to give his member the full tour of her tunnel. She moved forward to change the angle and allow him to suckle her breasts. She rocked back and forth a few more times to really feel him. Then she pulled forward to give him room.

"Show me what you got, tiger." She arched her back and let him start to pump her at his own pace. After some experimentation, she explained a few pointers on how to make a woman feel good. She made frequent interruptions to make sure that he didn't bring himself too close.

"Listen, stud. You're not wearing a condom so I can't let you come inside me," she said in a serious but friendly tone. "Let's show you a few more positions. Then you can come on my ass"

Shawn didn't want the moment to end. Each position brought a new form of titillation. From the fullness of her hips when taking her from behind to her breasts clapping when she was on top, there was something new and thrilling.

It was the reverse cowgirl that put him over the edge. Shawn loved the jiggle of her ass pounding against him, the silhouette of her back, and the intermittent peeks of her labia gripping his member. He let out a groan as he pulled his cock out. He grabbed it and completed his orgasm. Hot cum sprayed onto her ass and labia in 5 pronounced spurts.

"Great job, Tiger," she said as she lowered her soiled sex onto his deflating member. She gave it a few rubs back and forth before rolling off him. She picked up his boxer shorts and used it to wipe off their cum.

They rested for a few minutes before getting dressed. On the way back, they diverted towards the bathrooms to clean up. With less to wash, Shawn waited patiently outside for her. Tammy came out a minute or two later.

"You know this was a one-time thing, right?" Her smile was sweet but had a sternness to it.

His mind was swimming with possibilities. He was utterly gripped by infatuation. But he knew the answer that was expected of him. "Yes."

"Good. You're going to be a great lover and make some girls happy in college," she said with a kiss on the cheek. She pressed her very used panties into his hand. They walked down the hill together and quietly parted ways at her site.

12