The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls work out their issues, Tom shows how he feels.
7.8k words
4.78
5.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks flew by. Sex was certainly in the air, and on the ground, the desk and just about everywhere else. Tori had basically moved in and the power struggle between the girls continued. The only certain thing was that they both would do anything to please Tom.

That included being nice to one another. Although that took a few weeks to happen.

One day Tori would drive to work while Tom and Heather sat in the back seat. Heather would always give Tom head while looking at Tori through the visor mirror to kind of flip her off about it. The next day Heather would drive, and Tori would always try to one up Heather.

She couldn't suck Tom nearly as good as Heather, but she was willing to walk around with cum in her cunt or ass all day where Heather didn't care for that. So, when Heather drove Tori would fuck Tom all the way to work. She would start to get kind of bold and take over asking Tom if this dick was hers.

Of course, Tom would always pull her hair and pinch a nipple until she cried and relented with that kind of talk, demanding that he owned every piece of her. She would always end with a simple yes master.

The only time they wouldn't have their little power struggle was when they were fucking each other. Which seemed to happen more and more often. Tom would return from a meeting at work and find the both of them in his office. Normally one sitting on his chair with her legs up on the desk while the other was under the desk eating pussy.

One day they came home from a shopping trip with a double ended dildo. This became their go to toy and Tom loved to watch them with it. Tori would normally start with foreplay, Heather loved the attention and always got extremely excited for Tori to eat her pussy.

Tori would undress Heather and tease her nipples as she would go down on her. She would start licking her cunt almost to the point of orgasm then spin around into a sexy 69 position. Heather was getting good at eating pussy and could have Tori begging for mercy in a matter of minutes.

After orally satisfying each other, they would use there double ended dildo and fuck each other senseless. On one such occasion Tori had the dildo in her ass, while it was in Heather's pussy. They were each on their knees with asses together backing into one another. Tom would move from one to the other getting head.

This time, Tom took the liberty of taking Heather's rabbit vibrator and pushing it into Tori's cunt, while he then stood over top of the girls and fucked Heather in the ass while the double ended dildo was in her pussy. Before he came, he pulled it out and stuck it in Tori's mouth. She would always eagerly take it and try her best to swallow everything.

Heather loved the fact that Tom would take his dick out of her ass and put it in Tori's mouth. She felt that gave her a higher standing than Tori, because Tom never did that to her. He knew that she thought that was gross.

The girls power struggle all came to a head one day at work, it was after lunch and as usual they all 3 ate together. Tori and Heather had their normal playful banter back and forth about who was the boss, Heather would always end with the fact that she has the ring on her finger and Tom's last name.

That day after lunch Tori was under Tom's desk sucking his dick trying her best to get all of it in her mouth and down her throat, this had become a daily routine and Heather loved the fact that she could deep throat and Tori couldn't.

So, Tori is under Tom's desk with one hand holding Tom's dick at the base while the other is gently rubbing his balls. Heather walks in and strips naked, she walks around and straddles Tom's lap. She takes his cock out of Tori's mouth and sits down on it. Heather looks back at Tori and tells her she can lick her ass while she fucks her husband. She tells her that she will make sure she sticks his dick in her ass before she is done since she likes the taste of her shit so much.

This really piss Tori off, and she stuck 4 fingers up Heather ass without warning or lube. Heather screamed out in pain as Tori was trying to fit her entire fist into Heather's ass. The power struggle wouldn't allow Heather to give in to Tori, so she kept riding Tom's cock as Tori now had her entire hand in Heathers ass up to her wrist.

After a few thrusts of her arm Heather started to cum. She screamed out oh my good that's to much as Tori was trying to get more of her arm in her ass. Tom was amazed at the sensation as he could feel Tori's hand try to wrap around his dick from the thin membrane that separated Heathers cunt from her ass.

Tom moaned as he began to shoot streams of cum into Heather and just as he was cumming the door to his office flew open and in walked his boss, Jason. Jason and Tom were cool with one another, and he immediately closed and locked the door behind him. All he could see was Heather naked riding Tom's cock at his desk. He had no clue about Tori hiding underneath his desk.

Tori slowly pulled her hand from Heathers ass, causing Heather to cum again which made her start grinding her cunt into Tom as she moaned in orgasm. She looked back at Jason to see him pulling out his dick and he started jerking off while he was watching.

Heather had developed a fetish for being watched over the past few weeks, so this was turning her on. She got up off Tom and turned around so she could watch Jason while he watched her. Heather lowered herself back on to Tom's fat cock while placing her feet on his thighs and rubbing her breast and body with her hands while staring straight at Jason.

Jason never said a word up to this point, then finally he says to Tom and Heather that he could easily fire them both for this. He told them that if he can get some pussy that he won't say a word and forget this ever happened.

He didn't know that Tom had his phone recording the whole time. Tom decided to see how far he could make Jason go before he lost his cool. He said there was no way he was letting Jason fuck his wife. He told him he was welcome to stay and watch but that was it.

Tori was still undiscovered under the desk and had stuck her hand out to rub Tom's balls while Heather was riding his cock. Jason told them that is his dick didn't get wet soon they were both fired. With that Tom told him that he had it recorded, and he would be fired with them. He told Jason as he stood and made Heather bend over the desk as he continued to fuck her slow and hard that he would make sure he got taken care of, but it was a onetime thing and he had to keep quiet about it.

Jason stepped in front of Heather as she was bent over the desk and offered his dick to her mouth, he thought that was what was being offered to him. Heather looked back at Tom and said, please don't do this. With that Tom told Tori to get out from under his desk and take care of Jason.

The look on Jason's face was pure shock, he would have never guessed they had Tori in on this too. Tori came out and asked why she had to do this, why couldn't Heather. Tom snapped at her to do as she was told. She went and squatted down in front of Jason and took his entire dick into her mouth. She found that after all the practice she put in on Tom, that Jason's average dick was no problem.

Tom continued to plow into Heather as she was bent over his desk while Tori finally stood and bent over for Jason to fuck her. Tori is only half bent over, looking Tom in the eye as Jason drives into her from behind. Heather is moaning and breathing heavy as Tori just keep staring straight into Toms eyes. She starts asking why, over and over again. At no point does she moan or seem to derive any pleasure from Jason's dick.

Jason is starting to pound Tori for all he has, and Tori just keeps staring into Tom's eyes. Jason asks where he should cum, and Tori simply says to ask the master. Tom tells him to cum on her back. As he pulls out and starts jerking his dick off onto Tori, she finally breaks eye contact with Tom to look back at Jason as he cums on her.

Tori gets some paper towels and starts to clean herself up as Tom explains to Jason that he has this all on camera. Tom is still slowly fucking Heather as he is talking to Jason. Heather is starting to take over and punishing herself back into Toms cock as he tells Jason this was a onetime thing and if he says anything to anyone that his wife and corporate will get a copy of the tape of him fucking Tori.

Jason agrees and leaves the room. Tori locks the door behind him and gets down on the floor between Tom's legs so she can lick the bottom side of his dick and Heather's clit while they finish each other off. Tori seems defeated and everything she says or does is in a different mood now. She asks Heather for permission to take Tom's load in her mouth. She knows that's what Heather wants anyways, but she still asks.

With Heathers permission Tom tells her he is about to cum, Tori pulls his cock from Heather and sucks him almost all the way into her mouth as he explodes down her throat. While she was finishing off Tom, she started rubbing Heather's clit. Once Tom was done, she turned her attention to Heather and ate her out until she was also cumming in her mouth.

The three sat mostly nude in Tom's office looking at each other in silence. Tom finally spoke as he started getting dressed. Both girls sat side by side on the couch, Tori with just her bra on and Heather with her shirt still on. They looked like a couple of teenage girls in trouble.

Tom started by apologizing to Tori for making her fuck Jason, He went on to explain to her that Heather is his wife and that even though they have spoken about having another man join them that they had decided a long time ago that it couldn't be anyone they knew and would see on a regular basis.

Heather's eyes started to tear up as her and Tori took a hold of each other's hands, Tori said she understood, but wanted to know where that left her in this relationship. She was starting to have serious feelings for the both of them and didn't want to just be a thing to be passed around. She understands that Heather is the wife, but she would like to be treated as a person instead of property when it comes to other people. She did say that she understands that Tom is the boss, Heather is the wife, but at least in the bedroom she would like to be equal to Heather and stop this power struggle.

Tom suggested that maybe the two of them should have a girl's date night where they could talk and get their issues straightened out. He even suggested that he would chauffeur them around so they could both drink and enjoy their evening together.

Heather looked at Tori with tears in her eyes and started crying as she told Tori that she didn't want to lose her, that she understood if she did, but it wasn't what she wanted. Tori started to cry too, and they hugged each other tightly. Heather tells Tori that she really hurt her, and she needed a night to rest and recover that maybe they could have their date night one Saturday if she would like to.

Tori agreed and asked if she could continue to stay with them while they figured this out, she also asked if she could maybe have Tom to herself tonight since Heather needed rest and she kind of felt like it would make her feel better after being handed off to Jason like that. Tori said to Heather besides that Jason's dick was so small he may as well have used his pinky finger and she still needs to be satisfied. Heather laughed and said that she would love for Tori to stay, and she could have Tom tonight, but she still wanted to be their while it happened.

The girls both embraced, and Tori helped Heather get dressed, now that the excitement was over, she realized just how much Tori had stretched her ass out and it really hurt. Tori kept apologizing to her and it almost seemed to Tom that they had developed a newfound friendship with one another. Heather left work after checking in with her supervisor and playing sick. Tori had a little work left to do and finished that up in quick order.

Once done with her work Tori came back into Toms office and this time, she remembered to lock the door. As she walked in Tom looked up at her and she started undressing. Slowly sliding her scrub pants down as she looked Tom in the eye. She knew Tom loved her big, beautiful fuck me eyes, and she intended to use them to her advantage. As she reached for her top around the waist Tom sat back down in his chair to enjoy the sights. She reached behind her and unclamped her bra and her huge boobs sprang free. Tori's tits were about the size of a basketballs, and they seemed to defy gravity as they stood straight out on her chest with very little sag at all. Her nipples were just slightly darker than the rest of her skin and about 3 inches in diameter. When they got hard, they really stood out a good way.

Now wearing only her thong she stood in front of Tom and lowered herself to her knees to prepare to take him in her mouth. Tom leaned forward and cupped her checks in his hands, slightly tilled her head to the side and kissed her full on the lips with more passion than he ever has before. Their tongues started dancing inside one another's mouths and Tori could feel something was different here. She got the feeling that for the first time she was being kissed by Tom with feelings other than simple lust.

Tom pulled her up onto her feet, he was still fulling dressed, as Tori started to undo his belt Tom continued to kiss and caress her. He rubbed his hands down her back to her ass and after a slight squeeze back up again. Left hand in the small of her back holding her tight against him as his right hand now fondled her breast. She had managed to get one hand into his pants and had it firmly wrapped around his hard shaft. Her other hand was behind his back holding him as tightly as he held her.

Tori started to pant, she couldn't believe the feelings she was getting right now, it was as though she was being treated like a partner and not a fuck toy. All she wanted right now was to please him and show him the gratitude for giving her this feeling. She tried to lower herself so she could take him into her mouth, Tom wouldn't allow it as he pushed her backwards to his desk. She was now sitting on his desk and both hands frantically working to retrieve his cock from his trousers.

Tom pulled away and lowered himself in front of Tori as he removed her thong. Slowly raising one leg and kissing her calf as he made his way back up toward her pussy. As he got higher and higher, Tori's breath got shallow and labored as if she was about to cum. As soon as she felt his breath on her cunt, she grabbed his head and pulled him into her. Tom started with slow long licks the length of her vagina, ending with fast short flicks of her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Tori has obviously had her pussy eaten before, but this was a whole new feeling for her. She felt as though she was on the edge of an extreme orgasm and Tom just wouldn't let her explode yet. She started to grind her hips against his face as she continued her hold on his head. Tom had dived in and started eating her pussy as fast and hard as he could, reaching up with his right hand to hold her hips in place so he can focus his attention on her clit. Inserting his thumb into her pussy while his hand is wrapped under her holding her ass pulling her into his mouth.

She starts to have her orgasm, her legs start to shake uncontrollably as her hip thrust forward, her back hunched over as her shoulders are also thrust forward. She gasps for air that she just can seem to catch, it feels like a thousand rockets going off inside her as the most intense orgasm ever rolls through her. Tom continues to eat her now sensitive pussy as she starts to try to squirm away.

As Tom finally relents from his assault, Tori has tears in her eyes as she tries to fall to her knees as Tom stood, she wanted him in her mouth now. Tom wouldn't allow it; he pulled her back up and kissed her just as passionately as before. She raises one leg around him and tried to guide him into her. Again, Tom wouldn't allow it. He told her to wait until tonight, this was just for her to show her that he was sorry for earlier. She asked him to please put it in her, just once. With one thrust Tom filled her waiting wet pussy with his hard cock.

He held her still against him as he embraced her in a passionate hug and kissed her again. Telling her that he wanted to wait until tonight for this, because he wanted to make love to her. She said to him to just fuck her now then and make love to her tonight, but she really needed and wanted that dick right now. Tom picked up her other leg as she wrapped her arms around his neck and with her ass barley sitting on the edge of the desk, he is pounding into her several times before they both exploded in orgasm again.

Tom told her to go home and get ready, he had to take care of a late patient and he would be a few hours behind her. She held him tightly and said she can't wait.

As Tom walked through the door a few hours later he notices that something smelled great, not sure what was cooking but they girls where certainly making him hungry just from the smell. Heather appeared from the top of the stairs and lead him into the bathroom. She kissed him a told him that he needed to shower and dress for dinner. Tonight, was all about making certain that Tori felt she was equal and welcomed in their life. She told Tom to just focus on her as she held him tight and gave him a big kiss.

Tom walked up the stairs through the living room to notice Tori sitting at the dining room table wearing a beautiful dress that was very form fitting down to her knee and high heels. Heather turned on some music and told them dinner would be 5 minutes. Tom and Tori slowly danced in a warm embrace as Heather finished dinner.

The table was set for 2, Tom however insisted that Heather also set herself a place at the table. He meets a lot of resistance from both women as they had the evening all planned out. Tom told them they could continue with their plans after supper, but the 3 of them were going to eat together as a family. They couldn't really argue with that.

After supper was done, Heather told Tori to go dance with Tom while she cleaned up and she would meet them in the bedroom shortly. Tom and Tori danced as Tori told Tom that Heather and she had a lot of conversation since she got home and there will be no more fighting between the two of them, they now thought of each other as equals and he needed to also. With this said Tori squatted down and pulled his cock from his trousers and took the whole thing into her mouth and started sucking him as he got hard in her mouth.

Heather walked into the room and Tom called her over, took her by the hand and kissed her. He confessed his love to her and ask if she was ok. Heather said she feels like she has been ripped open down there and will be out of commission for several days, but Tori would take care of him while she was recovering. Tori stood and took Tom by the hand and guided him to the bedroom, Heather followed with a bottle of wine in hand.

As Tori turned and pulled Tom on top of her, she confessed to him that she has never been made love to the way he made love to her in his office this afternoon. She had always just been fucked and he opened a whole new set of feelings inside her. With that she pulled her legs open wide and up towards her chest as she wrapped them around Tom.

Toms cock still out and hard from Tori sucking it upstairs line up perfectly with her wet pussy. As she kissed him and raised her hips Tom pushed his forward slowly penetrating her. She pulled him into her and stared into his eyes as her breath quivered from the fullness of Tom inside her. He held still for a few moments as they looked at each other as Tori told him she loved him as he started to slowly withdraw his penis and slowly pushed it all the way back in.