The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather came over a laid on the bed beside them, she rubbed Toms back and told him it was ok for him to love Tori as well as herself. Heather pulled Toms shirt off and kissed Tori as she told Tori that she loved her. Tori wrapped her arms around Heather proclaiming that she loved her too. Tom continues to slowly pull almost all the way out and then back in. This slow long stroke was taking its toll and feeling very good.

Tom wanted to throw her legs high in the air and pound on her for a minute. He struggled with his own emotions, he did feel something for Tori, but she was supposed to be his slut not an equal to his wife. He looked Tori in the eye and with Heather laying right beside her told her that he also loved her, and with that he pounded hard and fast for 5 strokes and exploded inside her. He collapsed onto her and realized that she was shaking in her own orgasm.

She told him that she came as soon as she heard the words love, come out of his mouth. She held Tom inside her and started squeezing him with her cunt until his cock had returned to full hardness. She rolled him over without removing his cock and pulled her dress over her head. Heather removed her bra for her and help get Toms pants off.

She said now that the mushy stuff is out of the way let's get busy as she started grinding Toms dick deep inside her while leaning forward to rub her clit against Tom's pelvic bone. Heather could stand it anymore and undressed to try to join in. She stood in front of Tori so she could eat her pussy. The tongue was great but any penetration at all was too painful.

After a few minutes she decide to turn around and sit on Toms face. She made him just stick out his tongue and she guided it over her clit. Once she started to cum, she sat completely on his face a ground her cunt into him. After her orgasm subsided and with Tori slowly riding Tom the way he was slowly fucking her earlier Heather began to tie Tom to the bed.

She told him that he really needed to go along with this that Tori was going to fuck him all night long and he was at their mercy for tonight. Tori laid all the way down on top of Tom as she straightens her legs out on top of his still slowly riding his cock. She then put her legs inside of his as she bent her knees back up under his legs. From this position it looked as though Tori was the man, fucking Tom.

His dick was bent downward to accommodate Tori's new position. It was uncomfortable but didn't hurt, and the pleasure from Tori fucking him was more than enough to overlook any discomfort. Tori picked up Tom's legs and leaned forward as she began to slam her pelvis down driving Tom deeper into her. She forgot for a moment how big he was and had to pause.

She smiled at him and told him that tonight he was going to be her bitch and she was going to fuck him all night. With that she sat up and started to drive her hips forward and backwards on him. He could feel her cervix being rubbed back and forth over the head of his dick as she rode him like this. Leaning back forward she started raising herself off his cock and slamming back down on it. She looked over at Heather and they kissed as she told her she loved her and that this cock was the best and she would always be Toms slut if Heather would allow it as his wife.

With that Tom said he was going to come, and Tori slammed her self-down on him as he filled her pussy with his hot sticky juice. Tori ground her pussy on his cock for a few minutes as she too started to cum just as his softening dick popped out of her pussy. She fell backwards and started rubbing her clit fast as Heather dove into her cunt and lapped up all Toms cum oozing out as Tori's orgasm doubled with Heathers mouth on her cunt.

They fucked several more times over the night and all 3 fell asleep naked, come morning Tom was up and had breakfast cooked and ready as the girls walked up the stairs. The weekend flew by, Tom fucked Tori many more times that weekend and by Sunday night Heather was ready to try some penetration if it was careful and slow.

Tom came to bed to find Tori in between Heathers legs slowly eating her pussy, Tom came to the bed and went down on Tori. Heather was laying on her back with her legs wrapped around Tori's head as Tori slowly licked her cunt. Tori laying on her stomach raised her ass up off the bed so Tom could get to it.

Tom started by eating her ass, she really liked it and reached back to take a hand full of hair and pull him into her. He reached under her and started playing with her pussy and rubbing her clit at the same time. Tom had never eaten, Tori's ass before and she loved it causing her to move a little faster on Heather. Heather said to Tom whatever you're doing to her keep it up, she is really motivated up here. Tori started to cum as she slides a single finger into Heather, causing Heather to rock her hips up to meet it and have her own little orgasm. Tom came up and asked Heather how she wanted it, she figured her on top to control the depth and pace would be a good test after the trauma cause by Tori's fisting her a couple of days ago.

Tom laid on his back and both girls went down to suck his dick. This is where the power struggles would start before, but this time they worked together like a team. Heather started sucking his balls into her mouth as Tori took his cock head into hers. They both had their hands intertwined around his cock, neither could close their hand around it by themselves but with their hands working together they could wrap them all the way around his shaft.

Tori started sucking only going down a few inches as they continued to stroke him. About every 30 seconds or so they would trade places and Heather would suck his cock into her mouth. Tori would raise a leg up and lick and suck under his balls where she could feel his hardness coming out. She got close to his ass but never crossed that line. It felt good, and Tom wanted to cum. Heather raised up and threw a leg over top, Tori held his cock straight up for her as she lowered herself down.

As she meets his mushroom shaped cock head her labia parted, and she felt the huge cock head slip inside her. She loved this feeling and would raise off it completely and back on. After about 2 minutes of riding the head of his cock she decides to try more. As she lowered herself onto the shaft, she could feel some pain from where Tori tried to reach through the thin membrane and grab Toms cock, so she stopped and held still as she took a few deep breaths.

She raises up all the way and lowered herself to this same point. Tori was now straddling Toms legs hugging Heather from behind like they were spooning. She was encouraging Heather and told her to take it easy and she was sorry for what she did. As Heather continued to move the pain subsided and was replaced with pleasure. She decides to try to take the whole thing into her and slowly sat all the way down. To her surprise she no longer felt the pain, just pure pleasure of a cock that had been hers for almost 10 years. Forming the inside of her cunt to the shape of his dick from so much use over that time.

She sat still for a moment and started to slide her hips forward and back grinding into him. Tori still behind her reached around and took one tit in a hand while rubbing Heather's clit with the other. As Heather felt the building inside her she closed her eyes and asked Tom to slowly start fucking her. He did as asked raising and lowering his hips slowly at first, as her breathing got deeper his pace picked up to the point she was cumming being held up by Tori as her head was back on her shoulder and their lips locked together as Tom had taken her other tit in one hand and her hip in the other at he started to slam up into her as she soaked his dick with her own ejaculation, causing Tom to cum deep inside her.

The week flew by fast, Tom got his dick sucked every day in his office by Tori and fucked Heather every day after lunch. Tori wanted to do something to get back at Jason, because he kept on flirting with her and trying to get very friendly. She decided she would try to seduce his wife, but she didn't know how. They had meet once at a company picnic and hit it off. They even exchanged numbers, but it never went beyond that.

Tori called and told her a bunch of girls from work were going out and thought she might like to join them for a girl's night of dinner, drinking, and dancing. Shannon (Jason's wife) agreed, and plans were made to meet Saturday afternoon. Tori walks into Jason's office and tells him that Shannon is going out with them Saturday night.

Tori tells him that regardless of what happens his wife will be eating her pussy, and getting her pussy eaten Saturday evening. She goes on to tell Jason that if he doesn't stop with the harassment that she will make sure that Shannon also gets fucked by at least 5 different guys from the bar Saturday night and if he says a word about this to anyone, she will take the video Tom sent her of Jason fucking her to HR.

Jason, being defiant pulled out his dick and started beating it right there. Tori just smiled and said she had hoped that would be the way it went because she had several guys lined up for a gangbang Saturday night and Shannon has already confirmed she was going. She walked out leaving the door open and Jason clearly visible from the hallway with his dick in hand.

Friday night came and Tom was finally told of the plans for the girl's night. He worried how all this was going to happen and would Tori or Heather be caught up in the gangbang. They assured him they had it all worked out and there really was only one dick either of them was going to get, and it was Tom's.

They headed off to bed and Heather was getting excited about the plans. Laying in their king size bed Heather rolls over and takes Tom into her mouth while rubbing on Tori's pussy at the same time. Tori tried to join her at Tom's cock, but Heather wouldn't allow it. She would switch from sucking Tom to eating Tori every time Tori tried to move. Heather told them she was taking care of both tonight.

With that she buried her face into Tori's cunt and told Tom to get behind her. Still trying to be easy with her he slowly slides the tip of his cock into her and started slight movements. Heather looked back at him and said fuck me hard as she slammed herself back into him. Tori grabbed a hand full of Heathers hair and pulled her face back into her pussy as she raised and lowered her hips in rhythm with her tongue.

Tori's back arched up as her huge tits raised towards the ceiling. Heather had one arm wrapped around Tori's hip reaching up to pinch her nipples. Tori started to cum as her hips flew forward and she held Heather in place by the hair as she squeezed her own tit with the other hand as Heather pinched the other nipple. Tom continued to pound into Heather the whole time.

Heather looked back at Tom as she demanded for him to fuck her ass. Tori took the opportunity to move away from Heather as she had flipped to slide under Heather to suck her clit while Tom continued to fuck her. Tori used her own pussy juice and spit to lube up Heathers ass for her and from underneath she guided Toms dick out of her cunt and into her ass.

Heather moaned loudly as she was penetrated, and Tori started eating her out. She lowered her head back into Tori's waiting cunt as Tom slowly buried his full 8 inched into her ass. Heather reached under the pillow and grabbed the dildo that was a clone of Tom's dick and handed it to Tori. She wanted it in her pussy. Tori knew just what to do as she pulled her own knees up to give Heather better access to her wet box.

Tori inserted the dildo into Heather as Heather began to lick Tori again, then Tori felt her pussy being parted by something big. She gasped for air, Heather and Tom had made her a clone of Tom's dick a few weeks ago when they thought she might leave and now she is getting it shoved into her cunt for the first time. Tori was sucking Tom's balls while he was steadily going in and out of Heathers ass as she gasped for air.

Tori said that she loved the familiar feel and only wished Tom had a twin that could fuck her while Tom was fucking Heather. As she continued to shove the dildo in and out of Heathers pussy while holding Tom's balls in her mouth and tongue stuck out licking the underside of his cock as it shoved in and out of Heather. She was moaning onto his nuts which ended up giving a vibrating sensation causing Tom to cum deep inside Heathers ass. He leaned back and pounded into her for all he was worth as Tori's mouth moved from Tom's balls to Heather clit both girls started to cum simultaneously. Moaning and gasping for air as each pounded the others cunt with the cloned dildos and Tom continued to fuck Heather in her ass through his orgasm.

They all collapsed satisfied on the bed. Pillow talk that night included something Tori had said about another guy to fuck whomever Tom wasn't fucking at the time. Heather reminded them that is how this all started, she was wanting 2 dicks at once and maybe it was time to find one. They decided that first they needed to have their girl's night out and take care of getting Shannon fucked and videoed so they could keep Jason under control then they would think about finding another man. Tom suggested maybe Jason, once controlled would be a good candidate.

Saturday started with a nice breakfast followed by both girls showing their appreciation in the form of a double blowjob for Tom. They both lowered themselves under the table while Tom was eating and pulled his dick out of his sweatpants. Heather taking the shaft in her mouth as Tori fondled and sucked his balls. Tom leaned back so he could enjoy his reward and they could have better access to him. He had grown rather fond of the way Tori would suck the area behind his balls that seem to be as hard as his dick, almost like there was another 3 inches of cock inside him waiting to come out.

The two both worked their magic in their area of expertise, Heather taking almost his entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat. She maintained a steady pace from the base to the head while holding him at the base to keep him angled just right for her throat. Tori cupping and gently rubbing his nuts as she sucked on what they decided to call his bonus dick. As Tom started to breathe heavy and say he was about to cum, both girls asked him to please cum on their faces.

Tom had only ever done that to one woman before and found that most women didn't like that and was shocked but turned on to see them sitting their cheek to cheek as they held each other's hand with his cock in between them stroking him towards nutting all over their beautiful faces. The held their mouths open and the first string of jizz erupted and landed right where their faces meet, the second shot into Heathers mouth and they turned his cock and Tori's mouth got the next one. They then took turns sucking until he was emptied.

The girls told him to take a nap so he can chauffeur them around this evening as they had spa appointments and would be back later. Tom toke a shower, picked out a nice set of khakis and a button-down shirt for that night and laid back on the couch to watch some tv.

The girls started with manicures and pedicures then went to a local massage parlor where they decided to pay for the couples massage so they could be in the same room. A man and a woman came in to give the massages. They ended up being a married couple who owned this massage parlor.

Steve went to start giving Heather her massage, he was about 5'6" 160 pounds and kept himself in really good shape. Heather laying naked under the towel couldn't help but notice the bulge in his spandex pants. Becky went to Tori and was immediately told by Tori that she wanted to end with an orgasm, and she would make it worth her while.

Becky immediately removed her shirt and pants to give the massage in her bra and panties. She was 5' and very toned body, c cup implants and dark hair. Becky started massaging Tori as Heather was being taken care of by Steve.

Steve turned Heathers head to the side, so she was looking straight at his crotch, he had also removed his shirt and she was all but drooling over his abs and bulge in his pants. He was massaging her neck and shoulder on the opposite side and her mouth was inches away from his dick. She did think to herself that if it was out, she would suck it right then.

Tori was done with her back massage and Becky had moved down to her legs; every time she would come near her pussy Tori would open her legs a little more for her. Once Tori turned over and lost the towel Becky didn't even pretend to massage her anymore. She just buried one hand into her cunt and massaged her boobs with the other.

Tori looked over at Heather and ho was still laying on her stomach, but the towel was gone, and Steve was nude with an erect penis. Heather was face down and Steve had his hand buried in her pussy while continuing to massage with the other hand. Heather was easing her ass into the air as she was gasping for her breath.

With the sight of that, Tori grabbed Becky and pulled her face down into her crotch and started rubbing her pussy all over Becky's face. Steve climbed onto the table with Heather and lined his dick up with her soaking wet cunt. He slid the head of his dick up and down the wet slit of Heater's cunt several times as she still held her ass in the air for him, slowly the tip of his cock started to part her pussy. Heather turned her head and looked him straight in the eye as she told him to eat her pussy.

Tori and Becky had slipped into a 69 as Tori started to make Becky cum hard as she started her face. Tori grabbed Becky's hair and pulled her deeper into her crotch as she started to gyrate her hips on her face. As Tori came Steve's face was buried in Heathers ass and pussy as she was starting to cum herself. She really wanted his dick shoved deep inside her, but she thought she should wait for later with Tom to get that.

As Heathers orgasm passed Tori was standing at her side now as Becky had started sucking her husband's dick. Steve got off the table and bent Becky over as he slammed his dick into her without mercy. Heather was now sitting up right in front of Becky as they started making out and Steve kept staring at Heather while talking dirty to her. He told her he really wanted to fuck her tight little cunt and watch her bounce on his dick.

Heather told him to bring Becky to the club tonight and there might just be a chance he could do that if Tom approved, but she warned him that Tom would fuck Becky and probably take her in the ass as well as the pussy while he was fucking her. Becky felt a release of pressure as Tori had started sucking her clit into her mouth while Steve was fucking her, and Heather was making out with her. Becky cried out that she would do anything they wanted if it felt as good as this.

With that Steve emptied his balls deep inside his wife and they about fell onto the floor. The couple were immediately apologetic to the girls for their behavior. They were worried about what they would say. Heather told them to just come on out tonight and Steve would at least get to fuck their girlfriend Shannon and maybe even her and Tori too, and they would make sure that Becky got some strange as well.

When the girls got back home the first thing, they did was to tell Tom all about Steve and Becky. Tori started to suck Tom off as Heather told him how she almost fucked Steve. She admitted that when she felt the head of his dick start to part her lips that she thought about fucking him and the only reason she didn't is because he wasn't there.

Heather started masturbating as she told Tom how Steve's hands felt on her. How she came on his tongue and how badly she wanted his cock buried deep inside her. As she sat on her knees in front of Tom, Tori stroked and sucked his dick she asked if she could have a threesome with Steve and Tom at the same time.