The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Heather become a exhibitionist as Jason becomes cock hold.
8.2k words
4.55
4.2k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Morning Tom is up first and starts the coffee as the smell of coffee wakes Shannon and Becky sleeping in the living room. Neither bother to get dress, just walk into the kitchen kiss Tom on the cheek and grab a cup. They sit at the table nude and start talking about last night's events and how they are now both sisters and Tom their daddy.

Cooking breakfast for the 6 of them when Tori comes up stairs and offers to help. Tom tells her to join the girls and Tori does as they start gossiping. Steve come in and ask to use the shower as Becky goes to join him. Shannon goes to shower in the master bath waking Heather up. Tom, Heather, and Tori sit in the kitchen. Tom asks what happens now as the girls just giggle and say that nothing changes between them, and Steve and Becky are welcome to double date with them any time. Tori admits that she may like to try Steve's dick at some point.

They agree that the difficult thing here is Shannon. Tori tells them that Shannon was very animate about how she wants Tom to fuck her in front of Jason and help her to make him cockhold. Tom tells them they will figure it all out, but he doesn't want to be the cause of them breaking up. Shannon was welcome to come over, but he wasn't sure about Jason watching.

They all eat breakfast and enjoy each other's company and somewhere around mid-morning; Steve and Becky called an Uber to take them to their car so they could head home. Tori drove Shannon home, Tom and Heather decided to talk about the very active sex lives they have had recently.

Heather admits that although it's been very exciting that at some point they had to get back to their marriage and family, even if that included moving on from Tori. She tells Tom that she loves Tori, but this won't last forever. Tom asks if there was anything they haven't done that she may like to do before they ended everything. After a few minutes of thinking about it she very shyly admitted that she would like to try a gang bang.

Tom laughed and said that we could probably arrange it, and he would be first in line for it. Tori was another issue, they both admitted they loved her and did not want to end it, but they knew that at some point in their lives she would want more than being the lover to them both and the 3 of them had a lot to talk about.

It was around noon when Tori pulled up in front of Jason's house with Shannon. Shannon took her hand and asked if she would please come inside with her just to make sure everything was ok. As they walked in the door Jason was standing there in his shorts with no shirt. He gave a very dirty look to Tori, then turned his attention to Shannon. He told her that he was going to reclaim his wife as his and told her to strip.

Shannon looks at Tori with a scared look and ask her to please stay for this. Tori tells her to take charge, let him know that Shannon is the boss here and he only gets to reclaim you because you choose to allow it. Shannon looks at Jason, she tells him that she loves him with all her heart. She goes on to tell him that she was with several men tonight, all of which were bigger and better than him.

She stares at him as she slowly undresses for him as she tells him that she is the boss around here now, and that she will allow him to reclaim her. Shannon tells him as she bends over the table in front of him that she will fuck whomever she wants wherever she wants. She tells him that he belongs to her, and he will watch her fuck Tom, who is a real man with a man size dick. As she says this Jason shoves his dick into her from behind causing her to gasp. Tori starts to turn and leave, Shannon calls to her and ask for her to please stay. Tori sits at the table across from Shannon and reaches out to hold her hand as her other hand disappears beneath the table.

Jason starts pounding as hard as he can, and although he was nowhere near the size of Tom and Steve, with Shannon's used swollen pussy it still hurt her. She looks at him and tells him to slow down. She tells him to treat her gently or he can stop. Tori lets out a little whimper as she was rubbing herself under the table. This catches Jason's attention as he looks up at her and tells her that she is the cause of all this. That if she would've just done as she was told none of this would've happened.

Tori stood and pulled her dress over her head revealing her nude body beneath. She climbed on the table and spread her legs in front of Shannon and as Shannon dove into Tori's cunt with her tongue, Tori told Jason that he should really do as he is told. She tells him that there may be a whole lot of pussy in his future to include hers if he submitted himself to Shannon.

With the thought of that he emptied himself into Shannon's willing pussy. Shannon turned to him and told him to get on his knees and clean her out with his tongue as she returned her attention to Tori. As Tori started to breath heavier Shannon inserted several fingers into her causing her to slowly reach her own orgasm. Now Shannon was the only one left to get hers. Tori whispered to Shannon that she was going to help Jason get her off and Shannon shook her head in an affirmative manner.

Tori climbed off the table walking around to where Jason was on his knees with his face buried in his wife as he lapped up his own cum. Tori got on her knees beside him and reached over taking his cock in her hand. This shocked Jason as he pulled his face out of his wife pussy to look at Tori. Tori just replaced his face with her own as she continued to slowly strike Jason from base to tip.

Tori told Shannon to turn over on her back. She continued to lick her the length of her slit as she made little circles over her clit at the top of each lick. She told Shannon that Jason was hard again, she stopped licking and looked Jason in the eye as she talked to Shannon. She asked Shannon if she wanted his dick again, or if she was to sore from all the cock, she had last night if she would mind if she took care of it.

Shannon raises up on her elbow, looked Jason in the eye as she tells Tori that she could have him anytime she wanted. She looked at Jason and told him he better learn his place and Tori was in charge. He better not cum to early either. With Tori told Jason to lay down and lowered herself on him, as she continued to eat Shannon's swollen pussy as she sat on the table.

Jason started pumping up into Tori from the floor and reaching around for a handful of her tits. As he pinched her nipple real hard, she stopped and looked at him. She told him to keep his damn hands off her, he was to just lay there and let Tori ride him at her pace as she ate Shannon's pussy.

Tori slowly and deliberately teased Jason's cock with her cunt, she would ride extremely slow concentrating on Shannon. Then she would raise herself high and slam down on him fast and hard as he moaned out. Shannon yells to him he better not come until Tori does. She then grabs Tori by the hair and holds her face on her cunt as she laps at her clit while Shannon's orgasm rolls over her like a tidal wave.

Shannon gets off the table and walks around to look at Jason as Tori is slowly riding him. She kneels and kisses him as she tells him how much she loves him. She starts telling him how she got fucked by Tom last night several times. How she rode him the first time at their house before they went anywhere. She tells him about fucking Tori in the truck as they drove to the club.

She gets descriptive as she tells her husband how she was used by many men in the bathroom of the club, and how she even took one last dick that she didn't have to so that Tori wouldn't have to take it, she told him about the hot tub and Becky on the couch. Tori stood off him telling him to get behind her that she could barely feel his tiny cock like that.

As he positioned himself behind Tori and pushed into her, Shannon told him about how he was going to start watching her fuck, Tom. He started fucking Tori harder, and with each stroke she would gasp for breath from his powerful thrust he was still nowhere near hitting the places that she needed him to satisfy her. Shannon reached in between Tori's legs and started rubbing her clit as she told Jason he better make her cum, or he would be punished.

Tori looks back at the 2 of them as she stands up straight causing Jason's dick to slide from her pussy. She tells Shannon this is extremely frustrating because he was fucking her hard but can't reach the right spots. She looks at Jason and tells him that he is going to have to fuck her ass to satisfy her. Jason is kind of shocked. Shannon would never let him do that and although he has done it once before the taboo though made this extremely exciting.

Shannon pulled her hand from Tori's cunt and whipped her juices all over her ass as she took Jason's cock in her hand and slowly guided him into Tori's ass. Once the head went past her sphincter she moaned out in pleasure. Looking back at Shannon standing next to her husband she told her that his dick was the perfect size for anal. She says to them that Tom hurts her when he fucks her ass, but this smaller dick is perfect.

Tori reaches down and rubs her clit as she starts to push back into Jason who is getting extremely close to his own orgasm. Tori starts heavy breathing as she turns to look at Jason. Her eyes locked on his as she says that she is about to cum and ask him to fuck her fast and hard. Jason grabs her narrow hips and pound into her as the continue to stare into each other's eyes.

Jason's dick swells as he empties his balls into Tori's ass just as she reaches her own powerful orgasm. Her legs go weak, and Jason holds her up as she convulses in pleasure. Shannon tells them that was awesome to watch and kisses Jason as his softening dick slides from Tori's ass. She looks at him and says that she hopes he will enjoy watching her fuck as much as she enjoyed watching him. She grabbed his balls squeezing them tight as she said that he never fucks unless she tells him to.

She then looked at his cum oozing out of Tori's ass and told him to get on his knees and clean her up with his tongue. Defeated he did just as she told him licking and sucking all his cum from Tori's ass. Tori got dress and kissed Shannon as she told Jason she would see him at work on Monday as she walked out the door.

As Tori walk through the door back at home, she found Tom and Heather cuddling on the sofa watching some TV. They moved over and to make room for her, as Heather asked if Shannon was. Tori told them that she was more than ok. She told them how she walked them in, and Jason wanted to reclaim her. Tori told the story of how Shannon took charge of Jason and laid down the law.

She went on to tell them all the details of Shannon taking charge and allowing Jason to reclaim her, but also telling him how things were going to be. She looked at Tom and told him that she is really in love with him, and Tom may want to be careful when he fucks Shannon again. She really wants to belong to him and force Jason to watch. She also admitted that she let Shannon eat her pussy in front of Jason.

Tori went on to give the details of how she ended up fucking Jason, Heather was shocked and a little upset. She yelled at Tori that Jason fucking her is what started this whole thing and now it's more than just the 3 of them in this relationship but 4 more people now. Tori explained that she didn't mind fucking Jason before, it was that he thought he could harass her, and do it whenever he wanted that pissed her off.

She told them how this time it her choice and last time it was that she felt past around because she was less than Heather in this relationship. She also told them that his small dick was perfect for anal sex. Just big enough to pleasure, but not so big you feel ripped open as she looks cross ways at Tom. They all laugh as Tori tells them, that all the sex everyone had yesterday and other than the bouncer in the bathroom getting the head of his dick in her before Shannon took it that Tom was the only one, she fucked and then today she goes and not only lets Jason fuck her cunt but gives him her ass too.

Heather told Tori that she was also done with fucking other men as well, but she did have one last fantasy to take care of first. She told her she wanted to be gang banged by 5 or more guys. Tori looked shock and told Heather that she has been gang banged before and even though the thought sounds good that after wards she felt cheap and dirty. She told her she may want to go out of town or at least get guys she will never see again.

Tori told her how she did it with college friends and that she took two dicks in her pussy at the same time and that rep has followed her everywhere, which is why she is known as the workplace slut and can't have a real relationship. Heather told her that now she was just their slut and didn't need to look anywhere else for a relationship because she was loved right here in their home.

Heather told Tori that the one thing she realized from all this is that she really gets off on watching Tom fuck other women and being watched. She said that even after she gets her gang bang fantasy taken care of that she would still like to do a little exhibitionist and voyeuristic things with just the 3 of them.

They carried on talking about the weekend events and how they were going to deal with Shannon and Jason. They figured that Steve and Becky would be fine and always welcomed for a double date situation, and to hang out on weekends. Heather and Tori worried a little about Becky going wild but figured that no one forced them to do anything at all. Tori did say that she would like to get together with the two of them at least once so she could get a little something from Steve with his fine abs, as they poked a little fun at Tom for his kegerator belly.

The following morning both girls decide to call out sick from work and take a second day to recoup from the party. Tom went on in to work and as he walked in the door to Nuc Med, Jason was sitting there in the waiting room. They went into Tom's office and talked for a bit. They had always been cool with one another and Jason looked totally defeated.

As they talked Jason admitted that he has always cheated on Shannon and kept her somewhat sheltered. He also told Tom how it really turned him on to see her fucking other men like a total slut. The two came to an understanding that nothing would change with them and anything that happened with Jason's wife would be separate from there works or personal relationship. Tom told him about Heather being turned on when he was watching and how she wanted a gang bang. He told him if he played his cards right, he may get a shoot at Heather and that Tori already told him about how she had made him her bitch. Jason laughed and said that was the kind of bitch he wanted to be.

He told Tom that Shannon was coming for lunch today and not to make any plans. Tom called home to tell the girls about lunch today. They both told him to enjoy himself, and to again be carefully, maybe not quit so gentle with Shannon. That way she won't want him to much and may appreciate Jason a little more.

As Tom walked into the lunchroom, he noticed Jason and Shannon sitting along with one of the VPs from admin. Jason motioned Tom on over and as he sat next to Shannon, she leaned over kissed him on the cheek and asked how was daddy today? Her hand went straight to his thigh, and he just hoped that no one saw or figured out what was going on. Jason finished his conversation with the VP and looked at Shannon as he asked her not to be too obvious in the lunchroom. Tom told her that she needed to behave, and she sat up straight as she said yes daddy to him.

Jason was impressed that she listened so well to Tom, he was clearly acting sub servant to her. Shannon looked at Jason and told him that if daddy would allow it that she was going to fuck him right here at the hospital. Jason could stand guard for them and if he was luck, she might let him clean her out with his tongue after daddy filled her up. Tom was a little shocked as Jason told her it would be his pleasure.

The three left the café, Jason told them that Toms office was more private than his and they should go there. Tom told Jason that if he fucked Shannon here at work they would get caught because she was a screamer. Jason just looked puzzled at Tom, once in his office and Shannon was on her knees in front of Tom pulling his cock out Jason gasped as he saw the size for the first time. Suddenly he realized what Tori meant about his small dick being right for anal. He then worried about how he would keep them from getting caught and fired.

Shannon took Tom into her mouth as she looked up at him, after a few moments she stopped and told Jason to take his pants off and sit down. She told him not to touch himself and just watch. Tom recalling what the girls had told him thought how he could not be gentle and keep her from screaming too. Then he looked at Jason's hard dick and though if he made her hold him in her mouth she might keep quit.

Tom told her to suck him, she asked not to that she wanted him to watch. Tom told her she had better not make a sound, that if he got caught that he would never fuck her again. Shannon reached under her sun dress and pulled her panties off, balled them up and shoved them in her own mouth.

Tom pulled her dress off and spun her around somewhat violently, he pushed her head and chest hard down onto his desk and spread her legs wide. Her feet could barely touch the floor with her legs spread so wide and she was shocked at this ruff treatment. Tom lined his dick up with her soaked cunt and just barely pushed in a little, just enough to start separating her labia. She whimpered and tried to say something through the panty gag in her mouth.

Tom grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to him. He said in a firm voice that he understands she is trying to take charge. He reminded her that he was in charge and the only one she gets to tell what to do is her little pussy whooped husband. As soon as he said that he slammed the full length of his cock into her in one forceful motion. She teared up and a moan followed by a very muffled scream escaped her lips. Tom let go of her hair as she fell back onto his desk. He kept himself pressed all the way in her so she could at least get use to his size again. She turned her head to look at him and was immediately scolded. Tom told her to watch Jason, that is she was going to make him watch her then at least she could watch him as he watched her.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she stared at her husband and reached up to pull the panties out of her mouth. Tom holding still, buried deep inside her, she never broke her stare from Jason as she started to speak. She whimpered to Tom, asking what she did wrong to deserve to be punished like this. She told him that she was a good girl and would always make sure her pussy was clean and fresh for him, she moans that he was hurting her and please be gentle as Tom was slowly pulling himself from her.

As only the head of his cock remained inside her he reminded her she had to be quit as she reached back to brace herself by holding the edge of his desk as he slammed back into her full force, this time she screamed loudly in both pain and pleasure as she said please daddy, fuck me good, this is your pussy use it how you want. Jason feared getting caught picked up the panties and shoved them back in her mouth.

Tom repeated this motion several times as she continued to allow muffled screams escape. Finally, Tom stood her up and spun her around, laying her flat on her back on the desk as he continued to drive into her. As he entered her form this position, she came in a screaming fit. Her body convulsed as she passed out, once she had lost consciousness Tom pulled the panties from her mouth and pounded on her several times. Looking up at Jason he noticed he was stroking his cock. He made eye contact with him and told Jason he was sorry about this, but this is his life now. Jason looked at Tom and just said to him thank you for doing this, that he has never been so turned on his whole life and this would keep him faithful to Shannon.