The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands up and bends over the desk saying to him that she needs a real cock, Tom notices the cum all over her back and says it looks like you had one as he unzips his pants and steps behind her.

She tells Tom that Jason didn't fuck her, she would let him, but the tip of his tiny little dick did slip in her once or twice. Tom slapped her ass hard and shoved his full 8-inch cock deep into her. She groaned loudly as she turned to face Jason in front of her, looking him in the eye and winks at him. She asked Tom if she could suck Jason while he fucked her.

Tom looks at Jason and says don't stand there get your dick in her mouth. The two fucked Heather from each end for about 10 minutes as Jason unloaded in Heathers mouth, she didn't spill a drop, Tom continued to slam into her as she started cumming again as she held Jason's dick in her hand. Tom emptied his balls into her.

He looked at the two of them, telling them to get cleaned up and meet him and Tori on the café in 10 minutes. They all ate lunch as though nothing happened as Heather face timed Shannon and told her and Tori all about it with Tom and Jason sitting right there at the table with them. Tom asked Jason if he liked being made into a cockhold and enjoy watching while being sub servant. Jason told him that surprisingly he really did enjoy it.

He said he couldn't wait to watch Tom fuck his little petite wife again with that monster cock, and he wanted to see what his wife pussy felt like after being filled with Tom's sperm. He leaned in and whispered what he really wanted was to be tortured by Heather some more and hopefully one day be able to fuck her. Tom told him that Heather was in charge of Heather and if he played his card right that he was sure one day he would.