The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and Tori got up, Heather checking on Shannon who was about to pass out and couldn't stop shaking from head to toe and Tori grabbing Tom and insisting he slow down and be easy. Slowing down to a very slow, but steady full length stroke Shannon recovered, and with Heathers help pulled herself up onto Tom.

Still with her ass against him as he ground deep into her, now her back was against his chest. She looked back at him, kissed, and said she was trying to get him to stop but couldn't get the word out. He pulled her off his dick and apologized to her. She kissed him assuring him it was fine; he owns her pussy anyways. It was just a little harder and deeper than she could handle. She asked him to let her ride him and to please cum deep inside her.

Tom laid down on his back and Shannon walked over kissed Jason and told him to be ready. Turning back to Tom she straddles his hips and slowly lowered herself almost completely, she laid down on top of him as she started to raise and lower her hips, as she did her pussy would grip Tom's cock tightly as it went in and out. Looking at Heather and Tori, she whispered that she had a change of plans. Tori leaned over kissing her then Tom. She told Shannon this was her show for now.

Shannon raises her head off Tom's chest looking back as she says out loud that she is ready for her second cock now. Steve goes to step forward and she looks back at him and tells him no, that she wants her husband in her ass. Shocked Jason stands as Steve moves over to Becky who takes him deep into her throat. Jason straddles the lounger, lines his dick up with his wife ass, taking note of Tom's cock still buried in her pussy as he slowly pushes all the way in.

Shannon moans in pleasure, as she says to Jason and Tom that from now on, her ass is for Jason only as she turns her head to kiss him. Shannon works up a rhythm as Jason warns her, he won't last long, she says that's fine because she is about to cum as well. Looking around she notices Steve with Becky bent over her chair, taking his cock as she eats Tori who is sitting dangerously on the railing. Heather is behind Jason rubbing on his back, chest, and arms and Tiffany has joined her kissing, Tom.

Tiffany decides to turn around and lower her pussy onto Tom's face, as she does, he wraps one arm around her hips and keeps the other firmly on Shannon's hip. Shannon leans back and forgetting that Heather was behind Jason, whispers to him that he still had to eat Tom's cum. She kissed him, telling him that if he wanted to have unlimited time in Heather's pussy, he could take Tom's nut straight from his cock. Otherwise, he still had to eat it from her pussy and would be limited to the 2 minutes.

Heather raised her head from behind him, she whispered so only Jason and Shannon would hear her. She told him how hot it would be to see him take her husband's dick in his mouth, she told him to look around, everyone was busy, and no one would know. Shannon started cumming as she ground her pelvis against both Tom and Jason. Heather told him to get ready that she could tell Tom was about to cum, he gasped that he was about to cum too. Heather told him to feed it to her while he sucked her husband.

Tom grunted and Shannon pulled off them both, without delay, Jason grabbed Tom's dick by the base and buried as much as he could in his mouth. Tom had a mouth full of pussy and although he didn't know it was Jason's mouth, he knew he was cumming in someone's mouth. Heather, watched as Jason's head and hand moved up and down Tom's shaft as he tensed up and flexed his hips forward. Jason's cheek swelled as he gagged but managed to keep him in his mouth.

As he started swallowing Heather went down and took Jason's cock balls deep into her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick his balls at the same time. No longer than it took her to get her nose buried in top his pelvic bone he filled her mouth with sperm. Jason pulled off Toms cock and looked up at Shannon as she smiled and kissed him. He swallowed and Shannon licked the little bit he spilled off his chin. Jason still holding Tom's cock guided Shannon back onto it.

Tiffany started cumming on Tom and he loved the taste of her pussy, as they got up, Jason couldn't look Tom in the eye. Tom just looked at him and asked if that was him? Jason looking down, shook his head yes, as Shannon kissed Jason and Heather explained it was a last-minute deal for Jason's time limit with her to be lifted. Tom a little upset, said someone should've ask him is it was ok to have a dude suck his cock. Heather ensured him that only the four of them knew and it was over and done with.

She took his hand and said now let her and Tom, go fuck the hell out of that fitness model. Heather led both Tom and Tiffany to the master bedroom. Jason and Shannon went to the couch where Shannon went straight down on him and within a minute, he was hard, and she slid her wet used cunt onto his cock. She sighed as she lowered all the way down saying that she could always have two daddies and she loved him. Tori moved to the lounger as she had her legs clamped around Steve's waist as Becky knelt beside them playing with Tori's massive breast.

As they arrived in the master bedroom, Heather turned to Tiffany. She told her that the rules where she didn't get forced to do anything she didn't want. She gave her the safe word, and then said that each woman was in charge of themselves as well as could place stipulations on their husbands, such as Jason's 2-minute time limit.

She kissed Tiffany as she squeezed her breast then tells her that she can have Tom all she wants, whenever she wants. The catch was that each time she made Tom cum, that Tiffany had to make her cum. So, she winks, and tells her to keep count as she pulls her down on top of her on the bed. Tom leans over the bed and takes Tiffany's perfect ass in his hands as he rims her anus with his tongue and kisses her ass cheeks asking her if there were any limitations she had.

Tiffany looks back at him and says, that there are no limits for him that she would be his sex slave and would never use the safe word no matter what he did to her. She wanted to have all her fantasies fulfilled, she wanted to be tied up, spanked, and most of all she wanted what Shannon got earlier. She kissed Tom, then looks at Heather and tells them she doesn't want to be able to walk straight tomorrow.

Tom looks at Heather and says that she needs a little punishment before she leaves, she just smiles and says oh daddy, that she has been bad as she turns over laying back onto the bed. Heather gets on her knees and sits herself on Tiffany's face, so she is eating her cunt as Tom straddled her chest and without warning slams all the way into Heather as she screams out oh my god that is a lot of dick.

Heather gasps as she submits herself to the punishment, she has found it easier to lay flat on her stomach with her ass in the air while Tom is pounding away. This way doesn't hurt her as bad, but Tiffany is under her lapping at her clit, driving her crazy from the pleasure and the pain, she raises up and cums as she squirts on Tiffany's face as Tom pulls out and adds his cum to her face as well.

Heather kisses Tom and ask if she can go check on the guest, Tom knew she meant go fuck Jason and told her to enjoy it, but to be sensitive to Shannon's needs tonight. Looking down on Tiffany with both Heather's and Tom's juices all over her face he says to her that she is next. He tells her to go clean up then come back here and we will see how much she can take.

Heather walks into the living room to see Shannon riding Jason's cock facing away from him with it in her ass. Heather walks over and kisses her then slides down between her legs as she starts eating her out. Shannon shivers at the first touch of her tongue and lays further back on Jason, giving Heather a better access to her pussy.

Heather raises her hands, one cups Jason's balls that she so wanted to feel slapping against her, the other to push two fingers into Shannon.

Shannon starts breathing hard as she moves a hand down onto Heathers head as she rocks her hips forward and cums on Heathers tongue. Heather continues to lick Shannon and now the underside of Jason's cock as she raises and lowers herself on it. She gets on her knees beside the two on the couch. She kisses Shannon as she asks if she is still going to be allowed to fuck Jason. Shannon kisses her and says that he must fill her ass with his seed first then she wants to watch as he fucks Heather for as long as he wants.

Downstairs Tiffany returned as she walked across the floor like a runway model. She climbed onto the bed and crawled very sexy, staring Tom in the eyes as she reaches his cock. She picked it up and admired how heavy it felt even when limp. She kept eye contact as she lowers her head taking most of his soft dick into her mouth. Wrapping her lips tightly around it, squeezing and sucking like it's a milkshake straw as she pulls her head off it, all while watching Toms reaction. After 3 strokes like this Tom's dick was waking up, he moaned to her that she was really good and smoking hot.

He told her that he was glad she was joining their group. She pulled off his now hard dick and told him that she wasn't joining any group, that she was only fucking Tom. She saw what the others had to offer, and she only wants what he has. She looks at him and tells him that she will eat Heather's juicy pussy as much as she needs to in order to keep fucking him.

She crawls up Tom and kisses him as she reaches down between her legs, as she holds his cock lined up for her soaking wet pussy, she wiggles her hips on the head as the top half of his mushroom shaped head separates her pussy. She moans as her eyes roll back, stopping she looks at him and already gasping ask for him to please let her get use to this massive thing before he fucks the hell out of her.

Tom reaches a hand behind her neck and pulls her to him, telling her that she is on top, and he will just lay here and enjoy her tightness and beauty until she was ready. She kisses him and lowers herself further with a sigh. Now with 3 inches impaled inside her she starts to rotate her hips as she continues to kiss him. Every few minutes she pushes herself down a little more, after about 15 minutes of making out and slowly riding up and down she is finally completely filled with his cock.

She raises up and tells him she has never been so full and as Tom flexes his cock inside her she cums in a sudden onset of her orgasm. She collapsed on him as her nice round breast squeezed against his chest and her hips pumped up and down no more than 2 inches at a time. She cried out that she loved his cock as she did, she looked him in the eye and says to him, please fuck me like a slut.

Upstairs almost in time with Tiffany's screams Jason thrust his hips upward as he emptied his seed into his wife's ass, while kissing Heather. Shannon looks back as she slides off him and sits in the chair across from them. Heather kisses down Jason's chest and even though he never lost his erection she still took him all the way in her mouth.

Tori, Becky, and Steve walked in asking Shannon if she was ok. Shannon told them she was never better that her and Jason had just finished making love and now she was going to let Jason have Heather while she just watched. Tori walked over kissing her and told her that if she got lonely to join them in the guest room. Heather was now on Jason's hips with her arms wrapped around his neck and her whole torso pressed up against him. His arms wrapped around her one hand rubbing her back while the other squeezed her ass.

Heather wiggled around with her hips to line Jason up and slowly lowered herself all the way on him in one smooth motion while looking in his eyes. Heather thought he had a very nice cock. Although not as big as Tom's it fit nicely in her and his tip just barely rubbed her G-spot just enough to send pleasure rocketing through her.

Kissing and holding one another Heather continued to grind into him, then raised and lowered herself. She whispered to him that after he made love to her real slow like this that he could fuck her as hard and fast as he wanted in whatever position he wanted. She bit his ear and said to him that he should remember that she is right down the hallway at work.

Tom rolled Tiffany over and reaching down to take her legs over his shoulders pulled all the way out, looked at her asking if she was ready then slammed into her as she let out a scream that would wake the dead. This scream pulled Heather out of her trance, and she came all over Jason's cock.

Tom continued to pound on Tiffany as she screamed oh my with every in thrust, He rolled her over as he lined his dick up with her ass, spitting on it as he tells her she may not be able to walk for a week after this and slams his whole 8-inch cock balls deep in her ass. She grunts each time he plows into her as she is now flat down on the bed, legs spread wide, bent at the knees. Her arms pushing against the headboard as she does all she can to keep her hips raise up for him.

Tom starts talking dirty to her, he asks her if this ass belongs to him. If she is going to be a good girl and take him whenever he says, then smacking her ass again; leaving a whelp pulls her arms down behind her back and place hand cuffs on her. Rolls her over pulls his cock out and moves to her head as she opens her mouth and takes his cock from her ass to her mouth.

Head tilted back as Tom's nuts slap her forehead and nose as he starts to fuck her face. She gags with every inward thrust but maintains suction on his cock. Tom is thinking to himself that her blowjobs are really good and may even rival Heather's.

Jason started feeling confident in himself, wraps his arms around Heather's waist and starts fucking her from the bottom. As he does, she moans as she tells him how good his cock feels, and that he is hitting just the right spot, as she thrust her hips forward and cums on his cock for the 2nd time saying out loud oh my god that's good.

Jason starts thrusting as hard as he can from bottom, causing Heather to continue to moan and extend her orgasm. He gets a little carried away and grabs her hair ask her who owns that pussy. That was when Heather saw red, she grabbed his hair pulling his head back as she sat all the way down on him. She says in a very firm tone, that Tom owns this pussy and that he fills it and touches places in it that he never will.

With that she leans herself forward pushing her legs out straight trying to keep Jason inside her as she moves her legs to the inside of his. Jason's smaller dick plops out of her, so she grabs his legs pushing them back into his chest as she holds his cock up. Propping one foot on the couch with Jason now pulled down and his ass almost off the couch as she sits back on his cock amazon style.

She looks at him rolled up as she plunges herself hard onto his cock as she says to him that she owns his dick as she fucks him hard and fast. Shannon watching the whole thing says to Jason, that Heather is making him her bitch as she moans in her own orgasm from her fingers. Jason starts to moan and Heather smacks him hard across the face as she tells him he better not cum until she is ready for him to.

She continues to grind her hips as deep as she can on Jason, she says that his dick isn't big enough to please her this way and pulls off him, moving forward a bit and pushes her ass down around his cock. She moans to him ah yes now that feels good, and she continues to fuck him. She starts to wrinkle her brow as she rubs her pussy and slams herself down on Jason's dick. Jason is breathing heavy, moaning as he can't last and explodes into Heather's ass.

Jason's dick swelling with his orgasm sent Heather into her own as she presses herself all the way onto his cock and grinds her ass against him. As she finishes cumming she tells him that she is in charge and that he owns nothing on her. He had better remember that if he ever wants her again, as she pulls off of him turns around and kisses Shannon.

As Tom pulls his cock from Tiffany's mouth, he fastens some leather cuffs around her ankles. Then hooking them to some rope attached to the corners of the headboard holding her legs wide and high in the air. Reaching down he kisses her passionately and raised her head and shoulders off the bed while place a triangle sponge under her.

Un doing her handcuffs from behind her back he allows her to stroke his cock while he fastens leather straps around her thighs. Then he pulls her arms forward and straps her wrist to the leather straps around her thighs. Reaching for the rope that has her ankles held high he pulls it tight. This puts her in a position with her legs actually behind her shoulders.

He crawls back on top of her and before entering her asks if she is still ok. Nodding her head yes as she stares into his eye while he plunges into her pussy. With her body strapped in this position she is completely at his mercy and loving every minute of it. Screams erupt as Tom pounds on her with every inch he has, and her orgasm starts to build.

The screams turn into grunts each time he reaches bottom. Her legs start to shake and spasm as her eyes roll into the back of her head. Tom plows deep into her and holds himself as deep as he can as he feels her pussy contracting around his cock.

As her spasms continued, Tom laid down on top of her kissing her and caressing her body. She whispers to him that she loves his cock and will do whatever he says whenever he wants. He raises up and looks at her telling her to be careful what she says.

The quite from downstairs caught Heathers attention as she told Shannon and Jason to come with her as they went to check on things. As the 3 of them walked into the room they notice the restraints Tom had her in as Tom slowly withdrew his entire cock then very slowly pushed all the way back into her.

Heather crawled onto the bed and laid beside Tiffany, rubbing her hair she kisses her and ask if she is enjoying her husband's dick. Tiffany nods her head yes as her legs continue to spasm. Jason asks Shannon if she has been tied up like that and she says she hasn't but might like to try it sometimes as she takes Jason's dick in her hand while staring at Tom.

Heather says it looks like you're being a little to gentle and loving with this slut that she is going to need to see Tom pound the hell out of her. Tom pulls out and raises up on his hands and feet and slams his entire body weight down onto her repeatedly. Within a few pumps she is screaming that she is coming again as her eyes roll back in her head and her spasms get worse now covering her entire body as she passes out. Two more pumps and Tom groans out as he empties his balls deep inside her.

He rolls off her and Heather jumps on him taking his softening cock deep into her mouth. Tiffany remains quit, breathing deep with her eyes closed. Shannon looks at Jason and tells him that she needs to clean Tiffany so that daddies cum doesn't drain out of her and he can watch or put his dick in her while she is eating Tiffany.

Jason asks if he can fuck Tiffany, Heather tells him not a chance. She has made it clear that its only Tom as far as guys go. When she wakes up you can ask her though. Just as Shannon licks her pussy Steve Becky and Tori all walk in. Tom tells the guys they are going to have a drink and smoke while the girls play.

Tiffany now moaning softly as Shannon licks her pussy ask Tom if he would fuck her again tonight. Tom told the ladies that Tiffany was fair game for all of the ladies, but she had to stay just the way she was. Tom headed upstairs with Steve and Jason. They went out to smoke and had a bourbon.

Jason expressed his relief that all this was over, and he could finally enjoy himself. Tom asked how Heather was and he lite up with excitement saying he has never been fucked as good as she fucked him, and she hinted that they would fuck at work from time to time.