The Parking Lot Affair Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom just warned him that she loved to be watched and tease and he should just be thankful for whatever he does get. Steve tells them he would love to get Heather a little more often, and he has always wanted to fuck Tiffany. He lets them in on a secret that Tiffany has had an affair with Becky at the salon before.

Back downstairs Shannon had finished cleaning Tiffany as she seemed to be getting close to cumming again, Heather told her that they were instructed to leave her tied as she was so Tom could fuck her some more. She asked Heather if it was ok with her and Tom if she held him tight next time as he fucked her nice and slow.

Heather pulls out the double ended dildo winks at her and says its fine with her as long as she can service her too. Tiffany looks Heather in the eyes and tells her to fuck the hell out of her, she understands that if she gives herself to Tom that she also gives herself to Heather.

Heather lubes up the dildo and leaving her tied as she was inserts it into her used cunt, she turns around and backs her ass up to Tiffany, looks back at her smiling as she says they will fuck the hell out of each other. She then guides the opposite end into her own swollen used pussy.

They both moan together as Shannon lays down on her back in front of Heather who starts playing with her pussy while rolling her hips in circles on the dildo causing both her and Tiffany to moan in unison. Tori climbs on the bed and sits her cunt on Shannon's tongue.

Heather starts to lower her mouth to Shannon's pussy as she notices Becky standing there staring at Tiffany like something is wrong. When Heather asks Becky starts crying as she tells them all about the affair she had with Tiffany in the parlor and how when Steve found out they almost got divorced and everything had been great until Tori and Heather came in that day.

Heather told her it was ok, that Steve was here now and knew about it all and she should just forgive herself. Tiffany looks at Becky and tells her she was sorry to have caused the trouble, and if it would help, she would let Steve fuck her one time. Becky said no she should just eat her pussy the way she use to as she climbed on the bed and lowered herself onto Tiffany's face.

Tori leans in and kisses Heather as she rides Shannon's tongue and Heather fucks both herself and Tiffany while fingering Shannon. Tori tells Heather how much she loves her, but they need to close the loop on the people they let into their lives. She holds her cheeks and tells Heather no more people.

Heather tells her that the only person that would come into the group after tonight would be a man that Tori decides to settle with, she tells her that Steve and Becky have told them about her desire to have a steady boyfriend and she would support her however she could. Tori teared up and asked Heather to please not go through with the gang bang.

Becky started moaning as she took a hand full of Tiffany's hair and ground her pussy on her face and came. She stood up and said she needed to go find her husband. She headed upstairs as the rest of the girls continued.

As Becky walks outside, she falls onto her knees in front of Tom and holds his dick while looking at Steve. She reaches over and takes Jason's dick in her other hand and Steve's in the other as she tries to swallow Tom's Cock. She gags on him as he grows in her mouth and Jason is rock hard in a matter of moments.

She pulls off Tom, looks at Steve and says she is sorry about Tiffany again, he says to forget it. Becky tells him to use her like the slut she is, and he says that he really enjoys watching her get fucked. She looked at Tom then Jason, she tells Jason that Shannon is busy, and her watch is broken so they won't be able to keep time if he wants to fuck her now, he can.

Jason doesn't have to be told twice as he gets on his knees behind her as she reaches down between her legs as she guides him into her pussy. Jason grabs her ass and starts as fast as he can, she just looks back at him and says take your time this pussy isn't going anywhere. She turns back to Tom and Steve and starts taking turns suck one while jerking the other as Jason now slowly pumps in and out of her from behind.

Toms dick starts to come back to life, he tells them to enjoy that he probably only had one more in him tonight and he promised to feed it to Heather. He left as the 3 of them moved over to the lounger, Jason on his back as Beck sat on him reverse cowboy and lowered her ass onto him, telling Steve to fuck her cunt at the same time as she leaned back.

Tom walked into the master room to find one of the sexiest things he has ever seen. Heather is fuck Tiffany and herself with the double ended dildo as Tiffany's head keeps going from side to side as she is in a constant state of orgasm. Tori is riding Shannon's face as she eats her pussy with Heathers fingers in Shannon's pussy with Tori's tongue.

Tom walks up behind Tori and feeds his dick to Shannon, then pulls it out as he pushes deep into Tori's tight little cunt. He fucks Tori slow and long for about 5 minutes and as she cums on his dick, she rolls off of Shannon who turns around and takes Tom's cock missionary style as he stares at Heather.

Tom and Heather kiss and get into a rhythm as they each fuck these hot women, Tori headed up stairs and walks out onto the deck to watch as Jason and Steve double up on Becky. Heather reaches down to rub Shannon's clit as Tom starts to pick up his pace on her. Shannon starts to moan and grunt as she cums on Toms cock.

He pulls out and looks at Heather as he says it's her turn, she just smiles as Shannon heads upstairs too. Heather tells Tom she has something special in mind, but she will have to untie his little love slut to do it. He looks at her as she continues to spasm under Heather and says to show him what she has in mind.

She kisses him and pulls off the dildo, she says that Tiffany has been fucked enough tonight that the two of them were going to make love to her now. She unties her and Tiffany's legs wrap around Heathers waist as she is on her knees in between her legs.

Heather reaches down and takes her end of the dildo and pushes it back into her pussy as she continues to slowly ride it and pushing it in and out of Tiffany at the same time. Heather continues to untie her and remove the straps as Tom sit beside Tiffany's head as she turns to accept him into her mouth. Tom leans into kiss Heather and after kissing asks her if she is sure about the two of them making love to Tiffany.

Heather looks at him and says that she has earned it tonight as she then leans over on top of her and helps her suck his dick, while Tiffany's hands run up and down Heathers back, hips, and ass. Heather has one hand on Tiffany's tits as she holds Tom's cock at the base with the other as they give home a very slow and sensual double blow job.

Tom moves behind Heather, she looks back at him saying if you're going in my ass then you need to be easy, he asks if she would rather have him in her pussy? She kisses him and says it won't fit with this in there. Tom then pulls her off the dildo and down the bed, so her face is now lined up with Tiffany's pussy as he slowly inserts himself into her wet cunt.

As Tiffany wraps her legs around Heather's head raising her hips off the bed as she is slowly and expertly eating out, Tom is slowly pushing all the way in and out of Heather's pussy. The three of them have gotten into a rhythm as Shannon and Tori walked in. Tori tells them that Jason was fucking Becky for too long and they are all heading home. She kisses Tom and Heather as she tells them that she is going home with Jason and Shannon for tonight.

Tom asks Shannon if she is ok without stopping his in and out motion on Heather. Shannon says everything will be fine, she isn't even mad at Jason she is just trying to make him think she is to keep him in line. They all laughed as the girls headed out. Tom grabs Heather tightly by the hips and slams into her one hard time as he tells both Heather and Tiffany that he has the hottest two women here with him and he is fine with this.

Heather tells Tom to hold still while she does some work, she tells Tiffany that she should watch and learn. Tiffany sits up and looks on in amazement as Heather starts to move her body off and on to Tom's massive cock like a wave crashing onto the beach. At the depth of each back stroke, she whirls her hips in a round rotation as she slowly pulls back off.

As she continues this motion Tiffany is rubbing her own pussy and squeezing her tits watching the sight of the two lovers in front of her. Heather looks into her eyes as she pushes back and shutters as her orgasm reaches its peak and her hips just spasm up and down as she holds herself in place with Tom's dick buried in her. Her mouth was gapped open, and her forehead wrinkled as she couldn't breathe from the force of the orgasm. Tiffany leaned forward placing her hands on each side of Heather's face as she kisses her and explores her mouth with her own tongue.

Heather finally takes a breath as her spasms end. She looks back at Tom and tells him how much she loves him and that she wants to watch Tiffany cum as good as she just did. She pulls off of Tom as Tiffany slides down on her back taking Toms' dick in her hand as she guides him into her.

Her breathe shutters as Tom slowly enters her and inch by inch pushes himself all the way into her wet pussy. Once completely buried inside her he holds still kissing her passionately as she wraps her arms around him, raising one leg up high as Tom takes it in his arm and her other leg wraps around his thigh.

Slowly and without breaking their embrace he pulls himself from her completely. Then pushes just the head and 2 extra inches into her very slowly. She gasps and her hips start to tremble, Tom slowly removes himself again to only reinsert the head and 2 inches back into her.

She moans into his mouth and breaks the kiss as she asks him to please don't stop whatever he is doing to her. She is right on the edge of her orgasm and Tom just keeps moving so slowly that it won't allow her to go over the edge. Each penetration feels like the first and it teases both of them.

Heather lays down on her back and pushes up right next to Tiffany. She pulls Tiffany's leg that was wrapped around Tom's thigh over hers and wraps her arm around her neck as she pulls her head to her for a kiss. Tom now has the two hottest women he has ever had lying next to each other in his bed as he makes love to one and rubs the other with his free hand.

Tom lifts his leg over top of the girls intertwined legs so that his left leg is in between Heathers legs and his right is in between Tiffany's. With this he finally drives himself all the way into Tiffany setting off her orgasm that causes her to shake and quiver from head to toe. He pulls out and shifts his weight over to Heather as she guides him into her pussy.

Keeping her hand wrapped tightly around the base of his cock as he pushes into his smoking hot wife as far as he can with her hand preventing the last 3 inches from going in. Slowly he continues the movement until she gets to the edge of her orgasm. Then he pulls out and shifts back to Tiffany as Heather continues to hold the base of his dick while he pushes slowly in and out of their new lover.

As Tiffany starts to build to just shy of the point of no return Tom again shifts back to Heather. This back and forth continues for a long time. Then as Tom starts to get close to his own orgasm, he tells the girls to both cum for him at the same time.

He pulls out and sits up on his knees, still straddling their legs that are intertwined with one another. The girls roll toward each other and kiss deeply while their hands each rub the others pussy and clit as they both explode together.

As they come down from their passionate orgasms, they tell Tom that it his turn. He tells them he wants them to finish him off with their mouths as he lays back and the girls get on their knees on each side of him. Heather holds Tom's dick and points it to Tiffany, giving her the first taste.

Tiffany lowers her mouth onto him and quickly goes all the way down to Heather's hand which she promptly moves so she can go further. Heather says how impressed she is that Tiffany can take so much of him into her throat. She grabs the base again as Tiffany pulls off and strokes Tom in time with Tiffany's mouth moving up and down his shaft.

After a few minutes of this Tom is breathing heavy and the girls switch places as Heather now takes Tom down her throat as Tiffany strokes him in time with her sucking. The girls then slow down as they decides to tease Tom as he teased them.

They each take his dick in their mouths from the side, Heathers tongue on the top side of his cock with Tiffany's on the bottom side as they slowly move up and down the full length, pulling off at the top end of the strokes to kiss one another. The sight of these two beautiful women sucking and stroking his cock has Tom excited and harder than normal.

After a good 15 minutes of sucking, stroking, and teasing him the girls are ready for him to cum. He tells Tiffany to sit on him with his dick in her ass, facing Heather while she rides her rabbit vibrator and eats her pussy. Heather says to him they are too tired for that and winks at Tiffany as she sucks her own finger into her mouth.

She tells Tiffany that no man can resist a prostate massage as she takes Toms cock into her mouth and inserts her finger into his ass. She pulls off his cock and Tiffany goes all the way down on him as Tom holds her head in place while Heather is rubbing his prostate and he explodes straight down her throat.

Exhausted after this the cleanup and lay in the bed together Tom and Heather spooning as Tiffany cuddles up face to face with Heather. They fall asleep in each other's arms.

The following morning, as Tom comes into the dining room from the shower to find Heather and Tiffany sipping coffee. Heather tells Tom that Tiffany knows the phone number of the bride to be from the club. Tiffany tells them about how the male partners at the firm are all chauvinistic assholes and this lady was marring the worst one.

The rest of the brides' maids were all married to or engaged to the others. Tiffany asks Tom if they would call her and set up a meeting and record Tom fucking them all. She would love to have that against all these pompous bitches. Her plan was to bring them all over, have Tom and Heather fuck all of them on film, then she would come out and get each of them to sign a release for their only fans page or she would show their husbands.

Heather agrees and lets them know that after that is done then they can get her to be gangbanged by all their husbands and neither of them would know about the other transgressions. The plan was set but agreed that it didn't need to be rushed.

Tiffany had to go, she asked Heather if she could please borrow some undergarments as she had forgotten to pack them. Heather smiled and told her she could as long as she followed a few conditions. Tiffany says she would agree to anything with the two of them.

Next thing you know she is bent over the dining table as Tom fills her cunt with his sperm. When Tom pulls out Heather inserts a vibrating butt plug as well as the remote-controlled vibrator that she was forced to wear for a week due to a lost beat. (Good Vibration's Story)

These were remote controlled, and she had to wear them all day, every day until she returned them. Tiffany kisses them both and tells them she would bring dinner to them that night. Heather tests the remotes as it sends shivers through out Tiffany as she left.

Time went by and things didn't change a whole lot. The group continued to see each other at least once a month. Tori started dating outside the group with the understanding that no man could come into the group until she was serious about him. Jason and Shannon worked out their relationship and even though Jason is the sub of the whole group they were happy.

Steve and Becky continued to have a monthly get together and even hosted a few times. Tiffany worked through her divorce and would visit Tom and Heather every couple week, but never became a part of the swingers group.

Tom and Heather started to plan her gangbang with Tiffany's help. First, they needed to fuck the short fat bride and her friends again. Heather was able to stop working as the only fans page took off, although she would still visit Tom at work and tease Jason on his desk, sometimes fucking him.

They had an idea for her to book as a stripper at a bachelors' party and fuck everyone there. But decided to wait for Tiffany's plan to work itself out as they continued to meet with the group and Tiffany.