The Part-Time Genie

Story Info
Molly helps a woman with her self-esteem.
5k words
3.97
11.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but just part-time."

"I don't understand that that means."

Molly took a sip of her margarita. Tres Tacos is always one of her favorite places to go on a date because even if the date is terrible, she loves any opportunity to have their guac. So far Simon seems fine. He clearly never wears that jacket not on first dates, his job sounds exaggerated but he is funny and doesn't interrupt her so it's not bad so far. Also, that guac though.

"It's not like I'm a full-time genie. I'm not enslaved or anything. I set my own hours, like Uber."

"I'm still not following."

"Well Uber driers don't have to request certain times to a supervisor. They can start and stop when they want. Obviously, they will want to work at peak times and then if more people are driving then, there is more of a competition but that's some nuance I don't really know."

"No, I get how Uber works. I mean, obviously not the tax and benefits stuff. I meant the genie thing. Is that like an...escort?"

"Nah, nah, nah. It's just been a whole mystical restructuring. There have been push-back for years about the whole enteral servitude thing. Enough genies were wished to be free, a union was formed, yadda yadda yadda, now it's a whole profession."

"And you're a genie?"

"Part-time."

"And you grant wishes?"

"Exclusively."

"And how do you get paid from that?"

"Oh it's a whole rewards program. Work so many hours, you get your own wishes so then at that point, you basically have all of wealth and opportunity just a couple of months away so that's nice. Only have to work part-time, which is the best. You have a lot of questions."

"I feel my basis of reality is broken."

"Sure, I get that. But also, you see what the President did today? Crazy, right?"

"Do you not want to talk about how you are a mythical creature?"

"No, I just feel like I'm being interviewed and I want to make sure you can say things like how the news is so much right now and stuff like that. Also I'm 100% human off the clock. Super duper magical on the clock. Probably a difference. Are you going to have that salsa?"

"Sure, you can have it. I just fundamentally believe that what you are saying is more interesting than what I am saying."

"Come on, Simon, I bet you have plenty of interesting things to say. What's your favorite movie?"

"The Dark Knight."

"Okay that is pretty uninteresting. We can talk about genie stuff."

"Can I have wishes?"

"No."

"Because we just met each other?"

"No, you don't have my lamp."

"Where is it?"

Molly shrugged her shoulders.

"I feel you should probably know where it is."

"Person finds it, rubs it, I appear, grant wishes, then it pops away to a new location somewhere in the world. It's like geocaching except it's actually rewarding."

"If they rub it, doesn't that mean they dictate when you're working?"

"Ah, good catch. Yeah, that requires a bit of bending of reality. Let's say someone rubs my lamp at 8PM and I get the signal then, but I'm in a movie and I don't want to. I wait until 9. Then me going to the lamp, actually goes back to the second they rub it which is kinda like time travel, I guess. It works out."

"How did you get to be a genie?"

"Extensive application process."

"How extensive?"

"Genie Guild looked through billions of possible realities to see if I will ever destroy the world. Which means, I didn't, which is nice. Love learning that about yourself."

"This is a lot. I feel like I'm having vertigo while sitting down. You haven't even showed me anything, I'm just listening to you and you could be lying but it doesn't seem like you're lying but I also just met you so I don't know what it looks like when you lie. It's all just-- "

"Simon, Simon. Focus. It's okay. Do you believe in God?"

"No."

"Oh, okay then."

"Wait, does God exist?"

"Don't worry about it. Realize there are always things beyond your understanding. For some that is god, for some that is dark matter, for some it may just be algebra. Everybody doesn't know something. I don't understand economics and you don't understand magic. We can learn but existence can never be solved. So embrace it."

"I'll try."

"Cool. I feel this is not a real date. This is a prelude to a date. I feel we have to get past the whole your-date-has-part-time-infinite-powers thing."

"Infinite?!"

"See. Baby steps. I can't get to know you because you want to know more about my job. Which I get! Cool job! How about this? I'll show you a magic trick and we'll do this again this weekend, okay? You will have to pay for dinner but you can Venmo me if you want."

"I'm not going to Venmo you."

"Giving you the option! All right, text me. But, like, don't make it a weird text. See ya." On Molly's keys there was a charm that looked like a tiny traditional genie bottle. She popped open the top. Instead of it being a cool little flask, pink mist came out instead of vodka. Molly pointed under the table.

Simon looked underneath and saw the pink mist was falling from the chain and circling her feet. It was getting thicker to the point where he couldn't make out her feet. The mist made a tug—which is apparently a thing—and her feet were gone. The mist continued up her jeans compressing her legs into what seemed like a tail. Simon quickly looked up from under the table to see if she was okay, but Molly had her eyes closed in bliss and seemed to be holding back moaning.

Her eyes shot open when she started to float a few inches above her chair. Simon looked back down and the mist has now completely encompassed above her hips. The charm rested on her chair as Molly's body kept pouring into this small figurine.

Looking back up, he saw Molly smile and wave before she put both of her arms down to her sides to allow for easier access. Then as if someone took a swift sip from a straw, Molly was rushed into the lamp before the lamp also somehow sucked in itself. Simon looked around the restaurant and nobody seemed to notice that his date disappeared into a literal cloud of smoke. Nope. Magic's weird, y'all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Charlotte stood in amazement as the lamp she found started to glow and shake. A mist burst into the air like a fountain before swirling like a tornado leaving a woman in its place. (It's Molly, you get it. It's been one paragraph for you, but it's all new for Charlotte so try and capture that sense of awe you had earlier.)

Instead her date attire, Molly was wearing traditional genie attire. Silk translucent blue pants showcased her long legs and her blue thong. Her mid-drift was showing while her large breasts were pushed up to create a deep cleavage. Molly looked down at her outfit, not completely surprised. She pulled her pony tail around and muttered, "Blonde this time. All right."

"Hello, master! I am the genie of the lamp and I am here to grant you three wishes."

Charlotte fell back on her IKEA chair in amazement. "Genies are real."

"Yes, master."

"Do you have to call me master?"

"It's a perk."

"And I get three wishes."

"Yes, master."

"Are there any restrictions?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can I wish for someone to die or fall in love?"

"Sure, that's really easy to do."

"But why was that not allowed in Aladdin?"

"Probably because they didn't want their G-rated hero to straight up murder people to get what he wants."

Charlotte stood up and circled her genie. Charlotte has had a string of bad luck lately. Her job was furloughed, her boyfriend left her because of her low sex drive and she found her first gray hair. Charlotte knows that a lot of people find letting your hair naturally gray is attractive in its own way, but she keeps feeling like she lost what she used to have. She was cleaning out her apartment of all of Greg's stuff and assumed this lamp was part of his crap.

If it was, he's an idiot passing this up. Despite seeing the impossible in front of her, she still had trouble believing she was capable of good luck.

"Are you one of those evil genies?"

"Excuse me?"

"The ones that twist all of the wishes into something cruel. Like if I wish for money, it's stolen money from a drug dealer. Or if I want to be happy, I will have my place filled with drugs from a drug dealer."

"I feel like you haven't met a lot of drug dealers"

"I just don't get why I get to have wishes."

"Call it randomness or karma. I just arrive wherever the lamp goes."

"And it seems like you're here to trick me—to punish me for being selfish."

"I'm actually encouraging you to be selfish. I am giving you three wishes, free of charge."

"I've seen this all before, this is just life further screwing me over."

"Master, I just want you to have something nice. Look, magic!" Molly made a ball of glitter and light appear in her hand and it morphed into various shapes before disappearing into small firework.

"All I could think during that was how that could burn my place down."

"I'm sorry, master."

"It's just always like this. And no matter how I explain it, it's like I'm not making sense. I just wish that you could be me for a day and see."

Molly gulped. "Well this is going to be a weird one. Your wish is my command." Molly immediately started to glow a bright yellow and became fully translucent. She floated briefly in the air before racing into Charlotte. She completed disappeared, leaving Charlotte alone in her apartment. She had felt warm when Molly rushed into her but now she couldn't feel a difference. She touched her body up and down to find some sort of answer. She rubbed the bottle again to see if the genie would reappear.

"Where did you go?"

"Right here."

Charlotte jumped as she heard a voice inside her head. "Genie is that you?"

"Yes, I am now completely inside you. This is a weird feeling. I'm not just in your head, I'm in your whole body. I'm standing up as you're standing up. It's like I'm wearing a full body suit but I can't control anything. I can feel your shoes and how warm your sweater is."

"Stop it! Stop it! I didn't want this. Why did you twist my wish?"

"Hey now. Stop thinking I'm an evil genie. I'm doing what you wanted. I'm being you for a day because you wanted someone to empathize with your situation. And I'm doing that. If we would have Freaky Friday-ed that would have been dumb because I would still be me being me but looking like you. What I'm saying is that I did it right!"

"But this is so weird. And invasive."

"It's so unbelievably invasive. I have invaded you. I have never been this tall. This is fun."

"Can you leave?"

"Not for 24 hours. So what do you want to do?"

"Get out! Get out! Get out!"

"Charlotte. Charlotte. It's okay. I'm here. I'm on your side. Including your inside. I can still grant wishes in here."

"If I wish for two more things, will you then disappear?"

"Oh, good question. No, I will still need to complete the first wish. But think about it. What do you want most of all?"

Charlotte walked across the apartment to a full-length mirror and looked at herself. The fact that two people now look like this bummed her out. The genie was gorgeous and had large breasts and beautiful hair. She wanted to be able to look like her. But not exactly like her. She wanted...she wanted....

"I wish I could always have the ideal body."

"Your wish is my command."

Charlotte felt a giant rush in her body. More intense than when the genie entered her. She felt like she awoken from a coma via electric shocks. She stared into the mirror and saw all of her wrinkles flatten out. Her lips were fuller, her green eyes were a little brighter. She shook her head to have her wiry hair flow into beautiful luscious locks of red.

Her belly flattened, her arms became stronger, her ass got some more cushion and her breasts lunged forward becoming way more than her original modest handful. Charlotte's clothes did not change alongside her body—wasn't part of the wish. She desperately wanted to see what she has done.

"Close your eyes."

"I literally can't and I don't want to. Let's see the good stuff."

Charlotte lifted up her sweater with her shirt underneath. She truly gasped at her body. Charlotte has been many things in her life—including a one-time deputy sheriff—but she has never called herself hot. She lifted her giant breasts, feeling the weight in her hand. Her nipples hardened and even stuck out a little more than they used to, like she always wanted.

Her pants were a bit stuck with her new enhancements. She tried pulling them down, eventually resigning to being on the floor to get a better angle to get those jeans off. Once she did, she saw even more of herself in the floor-length mirror. Her panties were basically ruined so they weren't an issue to remove. Everything was so toned. She had never been brave enough to try different pubic shavings but now she has a finely made landing strip.

She hadn't been this turned on in years.

"Go for it."

Charlotte coughed. "What?"

"I feel everything you're feeling and all of that was fucking great. Go ahead. Touch yourself."

"But you're watching me"

"And I want to watch you."

Charlotte reached over and pulled a nearby chair towards her. She remained sitting on the floor, back up against the chair, legs spread. Every change she wanted happened and that apparently included even more sensation. Her clit sent shocks around her body. She didn't have to rub very hard or very fast. She wanted it all to build more and more. Usually when she had alone time, she closed her eyes and thought of men she had been with or men she wanted to be with. Today she wanted to see herself.

Bam, first wave -- she breathed faster and faster. Did not want to stop. Almost to the point of grunting now. She started to yell as the next wave started to crash. She loved seeing her breasts move with her intensity but she wanted them to move more.

She got down into doggy position just so she can look up and see them hang. Keeping her balance, she kept pleasuring herself as she watched her giant tits swing and even hit each other It was all so fuckin' hot.

Charlotte finally collapsed, mouth still agape getting little pieces of carpet on her tongue. She rolled over on her back, loving how her ass felt against the fibers.

"Master...I don't know about you, but that was incredible."

Charlotte rubbed her breasts as she laughed. "That was...that was good."

~ ~ ~

"I feel like I'm hosting a guest."

"While that is literally true, don't worry about it. This is a unique experience and a good way to be on the clock."

Charlotte had tried to make her day feel normal, but it was impossible with her genie still inside her. It may have been in her head, but sometimes when she moved quickly she felt like she had something moving inside. When she had to go to the bathroom or sleep, it was really uncomfortable. But when she was getting dressed or catching looks at herself, she liked that somebody saw her being that good. And the genie wasn't judgmental.

On Molly's side, it was a unique experience. It wasn't like she was just an observer; she was a participant. She was asleep when Charlotte was asleep, she was hungry when Charlotte was hungry. She was living, but Charlotte was in charge of every decision. It was almost a vacation, especially since she's spending so much of it masturbating.

The next morning, Charlotte called off work because there was hard to think of a better reason to use PTO. She took a shower and took great use of the showerhead. Now she no longer wanted to be held up in the apartment. Time to go out.

"Where are we going, Master?"

"I don't know. Where do hot people go during the day?"

"...work?"

"Fuck that, let's go to the park."

Charlotte put on a sundress she had been too afraid to wear for ages. It rocked some cleavage and felt so breezy. She walked down the street, loving how people were doing double takes or trying to act like they weren't looking at her tits. One man, in particular, kept looking down at her as they waited for the light to change. It was then when she felt a little weird. It was like the other night where her breasts seemed to be pushing out of her body. They were lifting out of the dress, making the whole outfit a little racier. The man seemed almost embarrassed and quickly crossed the street when he was able.

Charlotte muttered under her breath to Molly. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

Charlotte raced towards the park feeling her breasts bounce more than she expected. She sat down next to a tree and pulled out her phone. She could easily pretend to look down at that to avoid the fact she was wanting to stare at her own rack. Like before, they started to feel warm and returned to the size they were this morning.

"Okay, what is going on? Is the wish wearing off?"

"That shouldn't be a thing."

"Shouldn't? Aren't you an expert?"

"Hey, I still feel like a noobie."

"You haven't been trapped in the bottle for a thousand years or something?"

"What? No, I'm just a part-time genie. Gig economy, you know."

"So I have a new genie! You messed up the wish!"

"Hey! Still have infinite wisdom and power when I'm on the clock. Let's see what happened."

In front of them in the grass, a shimmer of an image appeared in front of them. It was a live feed of Charlotte's apartment. Then, as if it was a DVD, the place started to rewind as Charlotte was moving around in reverse. Walking naked out of the shower transitioned to her being dry on route to bathing. Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping. Going to bed, masturbating, masturbating, masturbating. Then they saw Charlotte's body reverse-transform until they watched her say "I wish to always have the ideal body."

"Ah, there it is!"

The image paused at this moment. Then it everything flipped like they were seeing the negative of a photograph. It was Charlotte's first look into the magical fabric of the universe. The video slowed down into viewing each millisecond. As Molly said, "Your wish is my command," there was an explosion of rays of light flying around the room. Seeping in and out of reality. Looking closely, Charlotte realized the rays were not solid beams, but streams of symbols she didn't recognize.

Molly expanded the moment beyond Charlotte's apartment and as they kept zooming out, they saw the light symbols stretched and flew all around the city. They kept looking outward and saw it was affecting the entire globe and into the cosmos. Then Molly rushed the projection right back into the apartment and back to regular speed as Charlotte began to change.

"So you get it, right?"

"Absolutely not!"

"The wish had an interesting level of scope. You said you always wanted the ideal body. Which meant while it is obviously your ideal body, it can also be other people's ideal body. So that guy on the corner thought you were very attractive but also thought you would look incredible with bigger breasts. Didn't think that was possible, but not going to lie, did enjoy feeling that weight."

Charlotte pondered this realization. On one hand, she felt that she was cursed to always be molded by any pervert in her vicinity. On the other hand, there was excitement that people would see her and always want her. There has to be a way to make this manageable.

"Can I have like an on/off switch with that?"

"Hmmmm. What do you mean?"

12