The Part-Time Genie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not opposed to always being someone's ideal woman. I just may not want it all the time."

"Hmmmmmmm. You only seem to be affected when people are horny. Why don't you control that?"

"Control their horniness?"

"Sure, why not."

"I want to word this correctly so you don't mess it up again."

"I didn't mess up shit, master."

"I wish that I have control over everyone's libido."

"Your wish is my command."

Charlotte looked around and up and down her body. "So how does this work? Did it even work?"

"Yes, I made this very user friendly, actually. Look at someone whose libido you want to change."

Charlotte looked across the park and saw a couple sitting on a blanket. They were two twenty-something women. One was rubbing sunscreen on the other's back as they prepared to lie out in the sun with their bikinis. Once Charlotte had the thought to change something, a little dial appeared above both of their heads. It had a gauge from 0-5. Right now the one applying the solution was at a 3 and the one receiving it was at a 2. Charlotte stuck her finger in the air and moved the dial from a 3 to a 5.

The woman paused for a second and changed the way she was rubbing her girlfriend's back. It was less about UV rays and more about feeling her hands on her bare back. She reached around and started to hug her from behind. Her hands moved up her girlfriend's stomach and under her bikini top. Charlotte could hear the girlfriend say, "Hey now, what are you doing?" The gauge moved naturally from a 2 to a 3. Appears she wasn't completely comfortable with the public display of affection. Charlotte could fix that.

Charlotte moved her finger and now both women were at a 5. The girlfriend grabbed the hands on her chest and pressed them tighter. She turned around to face her girlfriend and slowly untied her top. It's New York City, baby, public toplessness is legal! They quickly started to make out with the topless woman getting on top of the other.

"Okay, this is fun. Now also, if I don't want someone to change me, I can just put them at a 1 and no harm. Wait, does that mean they'll permanently be at these numbers if I don't change them back?"

"Nah, after you leave the area, they'll have natural chemical control again. It all works within consent as well -- nobody does anything they don't want to do."

"This will be fun."

Charlotte walked around the park getting as close to someone as possible. She would sit near someone on a bench, pretending to look at her phone, as she noticed her hair had a new black streak amongst all the red. Later on she felt her ass grow and grow as a jogger got closer to her. Charlotte rewarded him with a higher degree of horniness but it seemed to make him too distracted to keep his current pace.

Her favorite was when she was in a bodega and she noticed the hot young woman selling her a water was checking her out. After a few dial adjustments, Charlotte realized her mouth felt crowded and as she left, she stuck out her tongue to the clerk to show her that it could reach down to her chin.

This was all fun, but Charlotte desperately wanted to be satisfied. But where to go?

"Genie, I wanted to get fucked. Now. But I'm out of wishes to avoid getting arrested by getting plowed in the middle of Times Square. Do you know somewhere to go?"

"Hmmmm. This is a fun idea."

Seen only to Charlotte and Molly, a large transparent map of the city appeared in front of them. It zoomed onto where they were standing, showing a few blocks in any direction. Several buildings lit up as options, but one tower started to show more information. Full building schematics, elevator access codes, security schedules.

"Here. We have a rooftop pool and easy to work with security system. Let's do it."

"And this doesn't count as a wish or anything? I don't want to get cosmically punished."

"Nah, this is on me. I'm just as horny as you are."

Charlotte walked into the high tower as Molly instructed her. She put her library card onto the elevator scanner and somehow that let her in. Instantly the elevator started to go to the 33rd floor, right to the pool. It stopped briefly at 18 as a man entered only wearing red swim trunks and a towel over his shoulder. He looked at Charlotte and smiled. Charlotte's eyebrows raised as she felt herself grow a few inches to be at the same eyeline as the man.

When he looked back at her, he was surprised and assumed he must have misjudged her height. They continued looking at the door, stealing the occasional glance. When the door opened, Charlotte quickly left first. She walked slowly to the pool. She untied the string behind her neck, allowing her sundress to fall to the ground. The man in the elevator stared at her bare back and the black fabric highlighting her ass.

She kicked off her flats as she walked into the pool. She briefly submerged herself in the water. Her underwear floating to the top first. When she came back up, she faced the crowd. There was the man from the elevator, two women tanning, a fit middle-aged man, two bi men on their third date, two women in bikinis at the rooftop bar with the hunk of a bartender. Charlotte opened up their libido levels and saw most of them rising on their own. She gave them the extra push to put them all at a 5. Molly used her powers to lock the elevator.

Charlotte kicked her feet just enough to have her bob slightly above the water, teasing the tops of her breasts.

"Come on in."

~ ~ ~

Charlotte did not notice when Molly left her body. At that precise moment, she was on the diving board, sitting on the bartender's face while blowing another man standing in front of her. (When he came in her mouth, he did a back flip into the pool.)

Her rooftop excursion lasted well into the night. Molly was not cruel, there was no harsh striking of midnight where the magic vanished. Nobody in the building noticed what was happening on the roof, the participants all left incredibly satisfied and remembered as much as they wanted to.

When Charlotte woke up in the next morning, she noticed her face in the mirror was very similar to what it was last week. She stood naked in front of the full-length mirror once again and watched as she adjusted her breast size, height, muscle tone and skin tone. She made herself look as far away from herself as possible and looked confused at what she saw. She molded her face closer to what she knew. She still adored her initial transformation Molly gave her and kept most of the upgrades, but it didn't mean anything if she couldn't recognize herself.

Whenever Molly leaves a master, she is sucked back into her bottle. Usually it's nearby but flying across town as pink smoke was a nice way to see the city. Once she got back to Charlotte's apartment, she went into the bottle and the bottle went into itself.

One of the many perks of being a part-time genie means you can reenter your life at your leisure. Molly's keychain bottle rattled into existence on her bedroom nightstand, releasing her under the covers dressed in her comfy pjs. While she had a good time, she relished having her own body again.

Despite spending the day with Molly, she returned to her life just a few hours later. See, people assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of....don't worry about it. Molly looked at her phone to see a text from Simon.

He said, "Wish I was able to see more of you tonight. I hope you were able to make someone's dreams come true. You definitely made my week. If you're free, I'd love to see you again. I promise I'll only ask a few questions about the underseen aspects of reality. Leprechauns? Are they real? Sorry. I'm really glad I met you. I hope you had a wonderful time at work."

Molly found a gif of Warwick Davis winking and sent it to him.

Molly doesn't really know much about Simon, but he didn't run off, which was nice. She'll see what happens next. For now, time for a much needed rest after a long day's work.


12