The Parting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made a decision, rose up from the bed, my seed seeping from her snatch and down her inner thigh. She wiped herself on her discarded shorts and then opened the door, and stepped in to the hall.

I got up behind her. My cock already rock hard again in anticipation.

I watched her glide silently, naked, down to his bedroom door, her arse cheeks wiggling. She paused listening at the door to see if he was awake, but it was passed midnight, and I expected him to be sleeping.

A few seconds later she grabbed the handle, then looked back at me staring at her. I nodded for her to go ahead. And then she was gone.

The seduction.

She could see him sleeping via the light from the window, the gentle, rumbling of his breathing intimating a relatively deep sleep. His slightly parted mouth, looked inviting, as if he was pouting deliberately to be kissed.

It was summer, the room warm, and therefore only a thin white cotton sheet covered his torso, his left leg, upper chest, shoulders and head protruding from it.

He slept over towards the left of the bed as she looked at it, leaving space for her on the right side (his left).

She took a deep breath, was about to bottle it, and leave before she woke him, but as the moon broke from behind a cloud his body became bathed in its etherial rays, silhouetting his form under the sheet. It was like a ghostly X-ray.

She froze unable to take her eyes off the clear outline of his cock, which was obviously rock hard. Then something happened that changed her mind about leaving.

He shifted, restless, and murmured something under his breath. "Sara...oh god

Sara."

She was stunned. He was dreaming of her. And it was clearly an erotic dream given his arousal.

She willed herself forward before she changed her mind again, and gently lay down beside him on the bed. He seemed to sense something, perhaps, as he shifted slightly again, and this time whispered in his slumber "I want you so much."

It was so clear that for a second she thought he was awake, aware of her beside him, but if he was aware it was still subconsciously.

She turned side-on to him. Her left hand slowly moved forward under the sheet, which was barely covering his groin, his left leg practically free of the covers, and her fingertips found the hilt of his swollen rod. She was trembling, her whole body gently shaking as her fingers slowly, softly traced their way up his shaft to the head and then slowly, deftly coiled around his girth. It was fucking huge. Her thoughts danced ahead to picture her being entered by it, wondering what it felt like to be screwed by such a long, thick slab of meat. She trembled even more.

Her hand began to stroke his cock, tugging the foreskin downward, and then rolling it back upward. Her breathing was shallow, but her heart was racing. Anticipation of his reaction when he finally awoke to find her there, his cock in her hand, making her anxious.

He stirred, his hips writhed a little in response to her touch. His alertness returned quickly as he realised someone was stroking his cock, and he awoke fully with a jolt and saw Sara beside him, fondling him.

"Shit Sara, what the fuck are you doing?"

She smiled softly at him, tried to keep it light and calm, though her heart was pounding in her chest.

"What does it look like I am doing. Do you want me to stop?"

He didn't answer her question directly, because he knew, and so did she, that he didn't really want her to stop...but just wanted to make sure they wouldn't be caught...get in trouble with his son.

"What about Dom? We can't do this to him...its not right, as much as I have thought about this, as much as I want this, we can't hurt Dom."

"Its OK. Were you dreaming about me, you called my name a few times as I watched you sleep for a few moments...were you fucking me?"

He was shocked by her frankness. But her words were like fuel to his already significant lust.

"Yes. I have not thought of anything else for a few months now...its been torture being around you, being alone with you, wanting to take you, wanting to try something on with you...imagining you naked in my bed, in my arms, imagining my cock entering you over and over. Its drove me insane."

"Want to know a secret?" He nodded slowly, her hand still working up and down his solid snake.

"I have felt the same way too, had the same thoughts, wanted you to make a move, understanding why you didn't, wondering how I would respond if you did, whether I could or would resist, or if I would give myself to you completely. I had to be content with playing with myself, imagining my dildo was your cock, but your cock is so much bigger."

He moaned aloud. "Oh Jesus...would you have given in, would you have fucked me if I had made a move?"

"I am here aren't I, what do you think?"

"But Dom? Where is he? I mean what if he hears us, discovers us...that won't end well for both of us."

"I told you its OK...he knows. He told me to come to you, to spend the night with you before I leave...so I had no regrets, no unfinished business."

His eyes widened in surprise.. "Really...I..I don't understand, he really knows you're here, now? He really wants me to fuck you?"

"It's a long story, but lets just say I confessed about me fantasising about you, my attraction to you, everything...and that I was sure you wanted me too. About the vibe between us. And not only did he tell me to come to you, and watch me walk in to your room, but I know he wants to see me fuck you. He wants to watch me respond to your big cock, hear my excitement as you fuck me over and over. I expect he will be along soon."

He was utterly stunned. "I erm....I'm not sure I could, well you know...perform with my son watching me, it would be weird."

"I tell you what I think. I think if you concentrate on me, on giving me the best parting present I will ever get, you will forget he's even there. I don't think you have a choice really, he's going to come and watch soon, you just need to decide if he has something to watch or not, whether your need to fuck me, is greater than your reservations about your son watching it."

He knew he was never going to give up the opportunity to take her now. And like she said, he would be too busy concentrating on her, to worry about Dom being there. He had no doubts at all when her lips covered the head of his cock, and her tongue poked in to its eye.

"Oh god Sara...that's so good...I cant believe this is happening. I have never wanted a woman so bad in my life than you. It has drove me nuts."

She didn't respond with words, but instead spun herself around, her legs straddling his head so her cum stained pussy, exuding the scent of sex, was pushed under his chin...wanting him to eat her out, as she feasted on his meat.

He was reluctant she knew, to put his mouth and tongue on her cunt, because it was obvious Dom had already fucked her, had spilled his seed in her, but eventually, after some expert cock sucking, he appeared to put it from his mind, and she felt his hot breath, then his moist lips and scratchy moustache connect with her flaps, and finally his probing tongue slip inside her cum lined walls. And from that point it was game on. He became an animal.

Her left hand pumped the hilt of his shaft as her head bobbed up and down his length until the barrier of her tonsils was reached...saliva and pre-cum glistening in the rays of moonlight when the flesh was exposed, as her head rose to the tip.

She could feel his stubble tickling and scratching her inner thighs and the soft, fleshy inner walls of her vagina. His lips had found her clit, and had latched on to it, sucking on it like a straw and flicking it occasionally with his tongue. It felt so good, somehow more focussed, if that was the right phrase. He knew where to target, and not to waste effort in areas where there was limited sensitivity. His experience and maturity immediately evident to Dom's efforts, which were good, but not yet as polished as his dads.

She writhed and ground her pussy harder in to his lips in response to the sensations generated from his expert attention.

She heard a creak, and saw the shaft of light growing wider as the bedroom door opened, which was facing her at the end of the bed.

Dom peeped around the edge of the door, his eyes widening as he saw Sara in the 69 position, his dads thick cock spearing her appreciative throat. Their eyes met and she stared him down. He looked away first, towards his dads head buried between the spread legs of his girlfriend, or soon to be former girlfriend.

His dad could not see him; did not know he was there. He only had a view of Sara's pussy, anus, inner thighs and ass cheeks from his position.

Dom was jealous. Despite his bravado and his destructive urge to see her with his old man, despite his compulsion and perversion to witness his dad slide his fat cock into her and see, and hear her response, a little piece of him cried inside. He was torn between yelling at them to stop, to tell her he couldn't cope with it after all, or to simply storm out - but at the same time he wasn't so blind to the fact that it was him who had told her to seduce his dad, and having started, they were unlikely to stop now. He resigned himself to the fact, that he was going to get what he said he craved, and had no choice but to man-up and accept it, or leave.

He stayed. And his cock betrayed him and stood proud and erect, and at that point he felt more uneasy about his dad seeing him with a hard on. One that didn't measure up to his dads.

She began to make muffled sounds of increasing pleasure, as the feasting on her clit and pussy escalated her toward release, and then she shuddered visibly as she came. She received a double surprise as she heard Dan begin to grunt, then mumble..."oh fuck yes...yes.." as hot, salty cum exploded from his huge cock and sprayed the inside of her mouth and throat.

Dom's eyes had reverted back to Sara's face, and she in turn stared back at him as she swallowed, and lapped up globules of his fathers white, baby batter. She freed herself of his cock, licked her lips and said. "We have a visitor Dan."

She rolled over on to her left, her face at Dans hips, her feet past his head, touching the headboard.

Dan lifted his head slightly and saw Dom stood there. Both felt immediately awkward - more from seeing each other naked than from the fact that Dan was in bed with Sara.

"Erm...you ok." Said Dan.

"Hard to say, but I told her to come to you, to scratch the itch...and if I am honest, I felt compelled to see you with her...it, well to be honest, it turned me on. I figured what the hell does it matter now. She leaves tomorrow, so we all lose...so we may as well lose with nothing left hanging. Nothing unsaid or unfinished.

Dan nodded. "Fair enough."

"Look, I think its fair to say this is awkward for both of us more than Sara - no offence (he said briefly looking at Sara) - but, I have to tell you, I would never have touched her while she was your girl...I can't deny I wanted to, badly. I can't deny I dreamt of this for a long time...but now its happening, I can't stop. I have to fuck her Dom, whether you stay and watch or not...you get that right."

Dom nodded. "I get it."

They looked at each other for a brief while longer, then Dan reached out his left arm, slid it slowly up the right leg of Sara, to the valley between her thighs, buttocks, and her glistening slot and snaked fingers down in to that valley to tease the slitted entrance to her warm, welcoming sex. He closed his eyes, and imagined his cock nudging open that entrance, stretching her, and his cock began to twitch and stiffen again.

"I want you, now. Straddle me. Cowgirl."

Sara looked at Dom once more, before raising herself up, turning around and then lowering herself across Dans groin, and his rapidly hardening, swelling dick.

She ground herself up and down and side to side, on his shaft; the head gliding perilously close to entering her salivating, yearning cunt.

Dom watched mesmerised, as the lithe, slim body of his soon to be former lover gyrated on his dads cock. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her back, which lowered to her perfectly formed buttocks when she threw her head back, as she continued to wriggle and writhe on his length, clearly getting more and more excited by the prospect of that thick, long, hard rod eventually entering her.

Dan reached for her tits. Mounds of flesh that were slightly more than a handful, and had the firmness, and perkiness of youth. Her nipples were erect, like rubber teats on a feeding bottle, and he pulled her forward, down on to him while he raised himself to meet her, and take them in turn in to his mouth, nibbling, sucking and licking them.

She moaned softly at the attentions of his mouth on her tender breasts.

His hands gripped her hips then buttocks, spreading her ass cheeks wide.

"Its time, lower yourself on my cock."

She raised herself up a ways off his groin, reached behind her and gripped his shaft, and guided it to her waiting, expectant pussy. This was the moment they had both imagined; had masturbated too time after time...the moment his cock parted her and took her for the first time.

The head was placed in to the cradle of her entrance and he thrust upward as she sat back down on to him, parting her, stretching her wide, and then the tip was slowly absorbed in to her eager, soaking hole.

Dom had a perfect view. He was mesmerised as her pussy stretched, then swallowed the tip of his cock, her groan, her mewling, confirmation that it already pleasured her greatly; delivering something she had not yet experienced.

Dan's cock continued to descend deeper, and deeper in to her tight, young cunt, until eventually it filled her.

She had now leaned slightly forward, her hands resting on Dans hairy chest for balance, as she rose up slightly and sank back down on to his girth, his hips gently nudging upward to match her stroke, like a piston in a cam shaft.

After a few more gentle long strokes Dom could see the milky white excretions coating his dads cock, forming a ring of white at the stretched opening of her pussy. His cock glistened with her cunt juice, which seemed to get wetter with every stroke.

Dom was pulling on his own cock as he watched her ride up and down his dads length metronomically. Her back arched, her hair almost hiding his view of the marauding cock servicing her tight vagina.

"Oh...ooooo...yes...oh fuck yes...your cock is sooo good, please dont stop...fuck me...fuck me hard...its even better than I dreamt of....god....mmmmm."

He sped up now, and she was bouncing up and down on him like she was trampolining, expletives streaming from her mouth, gasping, wailing, screeching as his cock hammered in to her, as she began to gush, liquid pouring from her in response to his constant ploughing of her female furrow.

It felt so big. She could feel every inch of him, could feel the warmth of his solid meat. Her vagina walls gripped him, clamped him inside her, wanting his cum deposited in her.

Without warning he bucked his hips and spun her over sideways, eventually manipulating Sara on to her back, his cock still inside her.

He now lay between her legs, missionary style, and continued his onslaught, his conquest of her. His arms were placed under her legs and pinned them back, her knees almost adjacent to her tits, so he could thrust deep, and downward in to her. Long, slow, but firm thrusts, each one eliciting maximum response from her. Each one bringing her one step closer to her first orgasm on his cock.

He kissed her, slightly awkwardly, but it added to her arousal...the intimacy of the kiss increasing her desire.

"Oh god...I'm going to cum...oh shit...yes..fuck yes...argghhh....nnngh..."

Butterflies filled her stomach, as waves of release rippled through her, making her spasm, twitch and writhe in ecstasy. The intensity was like nothing she had experienced before and it shocked her. She had no idea sex could be so primal, so electrifying...that orgasms could feel like minor atom bombs. For that was what she felt, and she wanted to feel it some more.

The waves receded to ripples like contracting circles in a pond after a stone had been thrown into it, and she lay there panting, his throbbing cock still buried in her, paused temporarily, as her orgasm dwindled to a satisfying memory.

"Don't stop...please. I want you again. Fuck me Dan."

She reached up and stroked his cheek, an affectionate gesture, almost as though they were in love.

He released her legs, and they dropped down on either side of his waist, then slowly but firmly, he thrust his hips forward again, sinking his probing phallus once more as deep as it could go in to her used, willing pussy. He kissed her again. His tongue jostled with hers, their passion growing in intensity, as the kiss grew more urgent, more demanding.

"I can't believe this is happening" He murmured between a pause in their kiss. "You are so fucking hot...do you want me to make you cum again?"

She simply nodded at first, then said "I want you to fuck me all night long, in any way you want, I am yours tonight only...so make the most of it for both of us."

Dom had been forgotten. They had become so absorbed in each other. He had shot his load as she orgasmed on his dads impressive member, it had been all he had hoped for, and he wanted to see more. It looked like he would get the chance.

He heard his dad respond.

"Any way I want...you mean that?"

"Well it depends what you have in mind, but yes. Tonight is a night where anything should go, where there should be no what ifs."

He withdrew and turned her over, and pulled her on to her knees, as Dom had done earlier.

He took his cock and rammed it back inside her, pushing deep, in one swift, hard, continuous push. She gasped.

"Lets see how far you will go then" Dan said ominously, and she wondered what he meant.

"Dom...you want in son?"

"Erm...what...what do you mean?"

"Don't be thick son, I mean do you want to join in, or do you want to stand there tugging your cock all night."

"Woah, hang on a minute." Said Sara.

"I meant with you - me and Dom are over. This is about me and you fulfilling our fantasies."

Dan ignored her.

"Dom, on the bed now. Put your cock in her mouth."

Dom was a little uncertain, I mean he was about to join in a top and tail with his dad, on his soon to be ex girlfriend. But, eventually the idea made him erect and so he sidled on to the top of the bed, and placed his penis at her lips.

"Suck his cock Sara, you're going to take us both on. As you said anything goes, and this is what I want."

To make a point he slammed hard in to her, and slapped her right buttock, making her yelp.

"Take his cock in your mouth."

Reluctantly at first, her lips parted and hoovered Doms average fare in to her mouth. Dom took up the baton and slowly began to fuck her throat, occasionally making her gag as he pushed all he had toward her tonsils.

"Good girl." Said Dan.

Dan lifted Sara's arms behind her back and held them together at the wrist with one hand, before he coiled her long hair in his free hand, holding them like reins and began to ride her like a jockey; his hips making exaggerated arcs and long, penetrating thrusts in to her.

"God your pussy is so tight, fucking you is better than I ever imagined..." said Dan, glancing across at Dom who was too wrapped up in watching his cock being serviced by Sara's pouting, pinks lips to notice.

Dan was reaching climax now, his fucking of her was brutal, and he knew she had already cum again, by muffled, agonised, undistinguished sounds due to her having Doms dock rammed down her throat, and the twitching of her body.

"I going to cum inside you...ok..I'm going to....oh fuck yes, arrgh....fuck..."