The Parting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cock pulse, and his load spurt from his cocks eye in to her wetness, his thick, creamy batter mixing with the remains of his sons, left there about an hour or so ago.

He was panting from his exertions, looking down at his cock buried in her pussy delivering the last drops of his seed, before he slowly withdrew, dragging trails of his batter as he did so, coating her folds of flesh, as his cock flopped out and downward, lubricated by a concoction of sexual secretions.

"Swap over." Said Dan.

He got off the bed so Dom could move from in front of her, and position himself behind her.

Dan waggled his semi flaccid cock in front of Sara, indicating for her to take it in her mouth, to make him hard again, and in doing so would savour the mixture of her own and the two mens ejaculations, coating his length.

She paused a little, becoming accustomed to the tangy, salty flavour accosting her taste buds, then seemed to shake off her hesitation, and gobbled his knob furiously, determined to make him hard as quick as possible.

"Fuck her then." Dan said to Dom, noticing he was too wrapped up in spectating her deep-throating his cock.

".....but erm, I erm, I'm not sure I want to, you know....put my cock in her with your jizz oozing out of her snatch...it's just too fucking weird."

"Well fuck her arse then, but for fucks sake don't just sit there."

Sara heard this, and although it was something she had tried before with Dom, a couple of times, she felt a little reluctant to let him take her that way now, in the circumstances. She was here to be with Dan, not to share herself, especially her anus, with her soon to be former boyfriend.

"Nuh uh..." she mumbled shaking her head, struggling to free herself of cock to speak.

"Aw come on, don't be like that. Its twice the fun. If I took you up the ass it would hurt you too much, so at least this way you get my cock for your pussy, and his for your ass. You can't let him just sit there and watch"

She managed to free herself, and said bluntly "his idea, his choice, not mine."

She had a point and he knew it. And if he was being honest with himself, he would rather Dom not be there and was just trying to include him as he felt guilty about fucking Sara, despite it being Doms idea.

"Look, you know you won't see either of us again after tonight. And we are all here now. What about if you allow this, that Dom will leave us for the rest of the night? You OK with that Dom? I mean you have seen her fuck me now, you got what you wanted, no need for a repeat is there? You get to take her arse, and then leave us alone?"

Dom mulled it over in his head, and then glanced down at Sara's little star, exposed and inviting, displayed before him. He nodded at his dad. "OK with me if its OK with Sara."

"Sara?" Enquired Dan.

She shook her head, but in a resigned way, not to signal she was refusing; the lure of being alone with Dan and his fat cock all night was too much, and the price she had to pay considered doable.

"Fucks sake, OK, OK but take your time, we don't have any lube. And when you cum, you leave OK...no bullshit."

Dan reached in to his side drawer and pulled out some baby oil. "Use this."

Dom and Sara looked at him quizzically, "What, a man can't look after his skin? I use it in the bath to keep my skin in shape. A man has to have standards you know." And he laughed.

Dom flipped the lid, drizzled oil on his cock, and on Sara's ring then put the bottle on the bed.

He massaged the oil along his average todger, and then used his thumb to work the little pool of oil collected in the small anal basin, around, and in to her anus, retrieving any leakage along her perineum, before it reached her vagina; still oozing his dads thick, creamy load.

After a few seconds, he presented the head of his shimmering, slippery, eel-like cock to her asshole and pushed forward slowly, forcing her muscles apart until the tip of his cock was swallowed.

He could feel her tense up, tell she was holding her breath; cock sucking duties on hold until he had entered her properly.

It took a minute or so for him to work his cock deeper, and deeper inside her, short strokes lengthening every couple of thrusts, the oil helping reduce any friction between their skin. Finally, he was buried balls deep in her ass, and she turned her attention back to Dans abandoned hard-on still wafting around under her nose.

Dom proceeded to fuck her ass with long slow strokes, maintaining a regular pace, and she had to admit at that moment she felt such a fucking slut. It was a liberating feeling; more than that, she felt in control of these men. She realised she had absolute power to demand of them what she wanted, that they would dance to her tune and give her all of their attention; wanted nothing more than to be allowed to do what they wanted to her - as long as she granted it.

She was alive in that moment, lost in a world of intense arousal of two men using her like a fuck toy. She began to push back her hips, to meet Dom's cock, urging him to fuck her hard, her libido raging and growing inside her, adrenaline surging through her, driving her on to experience as much of a high that was possible. She needed more now. Dom's cock was not enough.

She spat out Dan's rock hard member and ordered him to lie on his back. She told Dom to withdraw for a moment, and then straddled Dan, lowering her still soaking pussy on to Dan's waiting rod, reacquainting him with the residual deposits of cum coating her cunt walls.

She shivered with delight as his cock buried itself inside her, then she leant forward, presenting her ass back to Dom. Within seconds his slippery dick was back inside her ass, and both men proceeded to fuck their respective holes making her shriek and whine with pleasure. The intensity turned up yet another notch, that had definitely achieved her desired result. It was the first time she had been double penetrated, and she decided, it wouldn't be the last. She looked forward to new adventures with two different cocks in the months to come.

Dom came first. He struggled hard against it, not wanting his involvement to come to an end as he had promised, but in the end he could just not prevent the inevitable and roared out as his load spilled in to her ass.

Sara was slightly disappointed too, she was enjoying being taken by two cocks at once, but she consoled herself in the knowledge that she had Dan's monster cock all to herself for the rest of the night; or as much as she could take a least.

After he had stopped panting for breath from his exertions Dom withdrew his slowly deflating cock from Sara's arse, dragging trails of spunk with it.

Sara, was still riding Dan's slab, and was now able to writhe and wriggle on it as it burrowed deep inside her, as Dom withdrew.

"I suppose that's me, well us, then?" Dom said a little forlornly, hopeful she would have a change of heart and let him stay.

"I...suppose...it is...yes." Replied Sara in haltering fashion.

"See you later, before you leave?" It was posed as a question from Dom, and Sara just nodded distractedly. Dan stayed silent, acutely aware of the awkwardness of the moment.

"Ok then...erm, have fun." And with that Dom sloped off out of the bedroom, back to his own room, his head filled with images of what had just happened, as well as wondering what was still happening now down the hall. Despite the experience, he had to admit he felt a little empty now it was over.

In the meantime, Dan had cum again inside her, as Sara shuddered from a thunderous orgasm, and had withdrawn to the en suite at Dan's suggestion to clean up.

She returned all wet and warm from a quick shower. One that Dan had considered joining her in, but decided to leave her be to refresh herself. He quickly jumped in after her and returned in a matter of minutes, also without drying off.

As he stepped back in to the room, he was met with the vision of Sara, sitting in an armchair, one leg draped over the arm, long, lank wetted hair dangling down her chest and breasts, her right hand fingering her exposed cunt.

"I want you...I want your fat cock inside me again."

Dan nodded and strode towards her, his pole stiffening and rising with every step.

He dropped to his knees first before her, grabbed both her legs, and dragged her arse to the edge of the chair, then spread her wide. His hungry mouth went straight to her vagina, his moustache tickling her inner thighs, his lips and tongue feasting on her clit. His right hand extended and connected with her left breast, and squeezed, and kneaded it like dough, noticing it was damp from the moisture draining from her hair.

He could have fucked her in that position, left her ass hanging over the chair, legs akimbo and then entered her. But he had other ideas.

He stood, and pulled her up gently by the hands from the chair, in to his arms and his waiting hard on.

They kissed, hard and hungry. Tongues, lips and teeth doing fierce battle. He pulled her in to him, his hands on her buttocks, squeezing the firm, fleshy mounds hard. In going so his cock was pinned to her abdomen, its head somewhere north of her navel.

The he bent his knees and reached a little lower, below her buttocks at the top of her thighs, and lifted her up, making her wrap her legs around his torso, before he slowly lowered her, until her gaping pussy was impaled on his spear.

She broke her lips free of his kiss momentarily, to express vocally her approval, which became even more vociferous as he began to slowly use his powerful arms to bounce her up and down his shaft.

"Oh my god...I'm going to miss that cock...it's fucking amazing...oh, shit...I'm so glad we got to do this.."

"Me to...the number of times I wrestled against touching you, against walking in to your room and taking you. God. I have lay here night after night with the burning images of my cock finally penetrating you, stretching you, hearing you moan as it filled you, that drove me insane. It's a shame it will only be a one off."

She nodded then added. "Perhaps its better this way...it would only be complicated, and we wouldn't really have a future would we, it would only ever be sex...good fucking sex, but still, this way seems more special somehow."

His strength gave out a few moments later, and he lowered her feet back to the ground. He turned her around and bent her forward so her hands gripped an arm of the chair, then lowered his throbbing, shimmering cock to her battered snatch.

He savoured this moment. The moment that had haunted his dreams for months, where he could see the head of his cock approach that expectant, dripping pussy, then nuzzle between those fleshy, pink curtains and watch as his cock was consumed, swallowed, absorbed inside her. Inch by inch disappearing from view, as those curtains parted wider, and his cock became enveloped in her soft, moist, warm vagina. Hearing her groan, and murmur to herself at his intrusion, her softly spoken words of lust like the sweetest aria to his ears. The wonderment of watching his rod retreat from her, exposing the tip again, and then plunging back inside her, slightly harder, slightly deeper. Feeling her tremble slightly as he repeated the movement over and over, his thrusts gaining power, his thighs slapping against her soft flesh, her pussy weeping tears of arousal the more he ploughed her,

He was mesmerised, enthralled in the rhythmic action of his hips and cock slipping in and out of her, and her appreciative response. It was far better than he had ever dreamed.

He was snapped out of his trance as Sara came on his rod, and she let him know how fucking good it felt verbally and physically, as her body shuddered involuntarily from her release.

His attention was diverted from his cock screwing her delicious, welcoming pussy to another target. His gaze latched on to her slightly gaping anus, from being attended to by Dom earlier, and his curiosity, and then temptation took hold of him.

He wondered if she would be able to accommodate his girth in her ass now it had been used a little, stretched a little by Dom. He concluded there was only one way to really find out, as the urge to plunge his dick in to that vulnerable void gripped him.

His cock would need no lubrication, sheathed as it was in her cum and slick pussy juice, but her ass might need a little something. He didn't want to stop and go for the oil however, so instead he pursed his lips and let a globule of saliva dangle, then drop down just above her asshole, and watched it slip south and nestle in the little brown basin.

He smeared the spittle around with his thumb, then withdrew from her cunt and deftly placed the tip of his cock on to the slightly gaping asshole and pushed the tip down and in with his thumb, making her gasp and shriek.

Before she could speak, his hips had thrust forward, forcing more of his cock inside her, spreading her anus almost twice as wide as Dan's did.

She yelped.

"Fuck....ouch, fucking hell that hurts....oh shit...fuck..."

"You want me to stop?" Dan said, even though he continued to slowly nudge his thick shaft deeper and deeper, centimetres at a time.

She paused, thinking about it, she was in discomfort, but also rapt by the whole situation, about the new experiences, completely fucking slutty experiences. As much as it hurt, that new found appreciation of being used, and in turn using men to satisfy her cravings, was overpowering. She would bear it for now. See if it eased as her ass grew accustomed to his size. "No surrender." she muttered to herself more than anything, but Dan heard her and grinned. "Good girl, I'll be as gentle as I can until it gets easier."

His length prized her ass apart as it sunk ever deeper, and despite the murky, slivery light in the room he could see her grip on the chair tighten, and surmised her lips were clenched, as her words sounded like they were squeezed out of the gaps between her teeth.

Not that she made any sense. It was inane babble, and various indescribable sounds deep from her throat, the further his cock explored her dark, tight crevice.

Eventually, it reached the nadir, a point at which it could take no more of him, and he settled in to a slow withdrawal, then slow return. Thrust, shriek, repeat...until eventually either her nerve endings in her anus had gone numb, or it simply no longer hurt as much.

He changed up a gear to a slow mechanical movement of long, deep, strokes...and watched in fascination as his member took ownership of her ass.

As his speed increased so did her expletives and vocal outbursts.

"Jesus...mmmm, your fucking cock is so big, so fucking tight....oh shit, yes...mmmm, oooooh fuck that ass good, fuck Jesus, yes...."

He saw her left hand removed from the chair, and slip between her trembling, parted legs to play with herself - as if his cock wasn't enough, as if her pussy was missing out.

He was nearly there, he could feel the ache build in his groin, and considered where he should cum. In her ass? On her ass? In her mouth? On her face or tits? Or in her cunt? He found they all excited him, but the thought of ass to mouth appealed the most...he didn't know why, it just did.

She began to squeal as her fingers assaulted her clit furiously, and it spurred him to make a decision. He took his cock from her and sprang around the other side of the chair, gripped her hair and lifted her head to his waiting spear. He shoved his cock in her surprised, gaping mouth, and instantly shot his load, coating her tonsils in his salty batter for a second time. He held her in place on his cock as the second and third wave spilled from him, then withdrew.

He looked down at her, as she looked up at him. And for a second time not a drop of cum left her lips, and to prove a point her tongue lashed between her cherry red pouting lips licking them lasciviously.

She had come too as he deposited his spunk in her mouth, her fingers playing the right chords on her little bud .

"Fuck, that was amazing...I'm fucking worn out."

"Not bad for an old man." She smirked.

"Cheeky fucker, I can keep up."

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that."

With that she dragged him to the bed. They lay beside each other, this time taking the opportunity to slow it down, to explore and caress and stroke each other intimately, until inevitably he grew hard again under her attentive touch. She rolled on to her back, and spread her legs for him and he accepted the invitation.

This time was slower. He took her missionary, then spooned her, groping her tits, and nipples. When eventually they both came again, he was exhausted.

"Sleep." She said.

"I'll get another shower."

When he awoke, she had gone. Dan dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and went to Doms room and knocked.

There was no answer, so he entered quietly. She wasn't in with Dom either.

Dom stirred, and opened his eyes to see his dad stood by his bed.

"S'up?"

"Erm, did Sara come back here last night?"

"Nope...waited in the hope she might after you had done with each other, but fell asleep in the end, but not before hours of beating myself up."

She'd gone. And neither of them would see her again, but neither would ever forget her, or that night.

And Sara? Well she never forgot what she experienced, what she discovered about herself, and her penchants for acting like a whore. And trust me, she put it all to good use.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Annabel Pt. 01 Annabel gets fucked by her boyfriend's dad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Car Ride with My Sister-In-Law Hot young sister-in-law sits on my lap during a car ride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Storm of Submission A husbands dominant boss draws the eye of his beautiful wife.in Interracial Love
More Stories