The Party

Story Info
Wife's sexual frustration leads to her taking control.
3.8k words
4.03
54.3k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,021 Followers

Don't read this story if you don't like scenes in which men are forced and degraded without their permission by dominant women.

*****

"Mike, there's a party Saturday night and this time you're coming with me."

"It's not one of your office parties is it Gwen?"

"No, it's round at my friend Christine's house. There'll be one or two surprises but you never know you might even enjoy it." Mike picked up on the fact that Gwen was excited and trying to conceal a mischievous grin.

"I hope it's not fancy dress, you know I hate wearing fancy dress."

"Well I'll be wearing something different but I guarantee you won't have to go to the party in fancy dress." She giggled. Mike had a sense of foreboding. What is his beautiful wife planning?

------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen had been unsatisfied with her marriage to Mike for a few years now; particularly their sex life.. She'd not said anything hoping things would improve. They'd both changed since they were first married fifteen years ago. She was a nineteen year old virgin on their wedding day and he was five years older. Mike was working as a salesman selling double glazing at the time earning good money and she had just started at the bank. She was a humble typist earning little and Mike was the one with experience of life who had the confidence to make all the decisions and she was happy to allow him to do that. She lacked confidence and had a lot to learn.

But slowly things began to change. Gwen was bright and intelligent and quick to learn everything about her banking career. The bank spotted her potential and along with most companies had decided that the old idea of employing women to do the typing was out of date with the advent of computers on everyone's desk. Letters and reports were now the responsibility of everyone at the bank, men and women did their own. They sent her on training courses, at least three residential weeks every year, and she blossomed. She applied for promotion and, after a few false starts, began to rise in status within the company with a salary commensurate to her higher level of responsibility. Mike's career meanwhile had faltered. Virtually every house in the country now had double glazing and firms laid off their sales force selling their products in other ways. He was unenemployed for six months then decided he didn't like selling door to door and took a job selling cars instead which didn't pay as much. Gwen was now the main breadwinner.

Now it was Gwen making most of the decisions, planning their holidays, deciding about making alterations to their house, shopping for anything and everything without consulting Mike. She knew he didn't like it although it was never discussed. She'd made lots of new friends through work and went out with them socially. Mike would occasionally join her at one of their get togethers but often they'd be talking about work and he'd feel left out.

Their bedroom antics satisfied Gwen early on but as with many couples the excitement had gradually faded and the frequency of their fucking had decreased to maybe twice a month. Whereas Mike was always the one to initiate sex when they first married, Gwen frequently took the lead in this area of their life. But what they did was not enough for Gwen and she found herself using her vibrator regularly to relieve sexual tension. She suspected that Mike was also masturbating regularly.

She didn't want this situation to continue, she wanted more. One Saturday afternoon when Mike was at a football match she found he'd left his computer on and searched through his browsing history. He'd made sure to delete all his past history so there was nothing to see apart from a story he'd been reading earlier that day. It was about a couple who were having sexual problems in their marriage causing the wife to have an affair. When hubby found out he admitted that her infidelity had excited him. He even suggested she continue seeing the man. He said he didn't want their marriage to end. They could stay together and she had his full permission to fuck her lover and that he wanted to meet him. Pretty soon the stud was coming to their house and hubby was masturbating as he watched them at it.

Gwen was aroused by the story but surprised Mike would seek out that kind of thing. She began reading similar stories realising that it was a fetish other men were also interested in. She assumed Mike had masturbated over fantasies about her fucking other men. The idea that she might have free rein to take a lover aroused her. She loved Mike and wanted to stay with him but knew that in recent years she had gained the upper hand in their relationship. If he was secretly keen for her to go out on dates with other men this was further evidence of the way he viewed himself within their marriage. She wanted to find a way to bring his fantasies out into the open in a subtle way and began to think about the best way to do it. She increased the use of her vibrator and restricted her bedtime fucking with Mike.

After downloading pictures of couples having sexual congress from the internet she stuck her own face over the face of the women involved.

Later, when they were in bed together she showed him the photos on her tablet.

"Look Mike, see what your naughty wifey has been up to."

Mike looked through the pictures showing what appeared to be his wife impaled on a number of different men's cocks. Gwen drew back the bedclothes. His prick had already sprung to life. It was as rigid as she'd ever seen it.

"Aren't you angry with me?"

"Angry? Er, yes... of course. Hang on, that's not your body is it? How the fuck did you do that?"

"It's not too difficult with Photoshop." She kissed him and reached for his stiff pole. "Let's not waste this. Just think of the pictures as a sort of foreplay."

She pushed him onto his back and moved astride him, kissing him again as she lowered herself onto his erection. He lay still letting her do all the work.

"You like it when we fuck this way don't you darling?"

"Yes." He was ramrod stiff, loving her taking charge, but his face had heated up with shame.

"And you fantasise about me with other men. I'll bet you pull on your pecker until you spurt thinking about it don't you sweetie? Would you like me to send the pictures to your computer."

Mike was excited by the idea and was just about to say yes when he realised how pathetic he would appear if he did.

"No, don't do that."

Gwen bounced up and down on Mike's penis even faster, she'd noticed her hubby going red in the face.

"Have I embarrassed you sweetie? I really don't mind you wanking as long as it's about me. I'll send the pictures to you by email anyway. You can always delete them."

As she increased the speed of her fucking Mike began to shake with excitement making low mewling noises and spurting his seed high up inside his naughty wife. He lay there under her concerned that he'd climaxed prematurely. But it was the best sex for a long time. He also knew Gwen had not come off herself. Unexpectedly he found his cock thickening a little.

Gwen was on the brink of orgasm and knew what would bring her to completion. She quickly moved forward until she had her knees on either side of Mike's head. She'd often imagined doing this but never tried it before. Slowly and gently, like a bird settling down on a clutch of eggs, she lowered her cunt onto Mike's mouth, then sighed contentedly.

"Use your tongue sweetie, mmmm... that's my boy." She leaned forward to allow his sperm to run into his mouth.

"That's it, drink up the spunk sweetie. Pretend it's from a big strong man. Imagine I've been out with the girls and got lucky. It's what you want isn't it my darling?"

Mike couldn't answer but for once in his life his cock was reviving. He sucked up the whitish fluid as instructed and enjoyed the taste. Gwen was facing away from the evidence of his continued arousal but didn't need any further confirmation. She was so happy to round off the day with a wonderful orgasm sitting on hubby's face thinking that her future might be looking better at last.

____________________________________________________________________

Mike is apprehensive about the party but Gwen decides she's said enough and no matter how often hubby asks about it she answers with "Wait and see."

Saturday soon arrives and he watches entranced as Gwen puts on her outfit. It appears to be something bought from a fetish shop. Her black shiny long pants hug her figure so tightly that it's obvious she has no underwear on. They grip her buttocks sinking between her butt cheeks and showing off her camel toe so that it's almost as if she's naked from the waist down. He assumes she's had to shave her pudenda and this realisation makes his already stiff cock throb with desire. Her midriff is exposed revealing a jewel in her belly button, her top little more than a quarter cup bra made from the same black material as her pants. Her nipples are erect and fully on display. Over this she has on one of those tiny half jackets in leather meant to be worn open as there are no front fastenings. Heavy spike heeled black boots add to the general effect.

She's coloured her hair black and worn fetish make up. She looks like a dominatrix. As they leave the house she picks up a riding crop.

Mike is afraid that he won't like what is to come but his penis overrides his better judgement and he gets into the taxi. Gwen's outfit is hidden under her coat.

They arrive at the house a little late and find seven other couples already there including Christine and Nigel their hosts. The women are all dressed to the nines in similar attire to Gwen and the air of expectation in the room is palpable.

The house is large and open plan. The furniture has been moved to the sides of the room with a huge mat in the centre of the type used at a judo school.

Christine takes pleasure in explaining what is planned.

"All the men here will take part in the wrestling competition. There will be no exceptions. You may remember a film from the 1960s called "Women in Love". Two of the male stars competed together in a wrestling match. Those who recall the film will be aware that the two men wrestled naked. The film was based on a book by D H Lawrence. It is our intention to recreate what happened here in this house. The women will be the judges. Points will be awarded in the earlier bouts leading to the knockout stages. Punching or kicking is against the rules. The aim is to get your opponent down on the floor on his back with two shoulder blades touching the mat. Your judges will disqualify any man who uses unfair tactics. The judges decision is final.

"Is there a prize for the winner?" One of the men asks.

"Yes. The aim is to find the alpha male in this room. The winner will choose a suitable partner from the women here and take her to one of the bedrooms upstairs where she will spend the night in bed with him. Those men who don't progress to the knockout stages will be dressed as maids for the rest of the evening and will serve the other guests."

Mike tries to get out of the front door and sees other men doing the same but it won't open.

"Doors and windows are locked tight. You are all here for the evening. Every woman here has helped to plan this so they are all on board." Christine explains. "We are prepared to enforce the rules. Okay my female friends it's time to help your hubbys strip."

Mike feels he only has himself to blame. Gwen is standing over him so he begins to take his clothes off. He has no wrestling skills so he doesn't see himself winning. He's not sure he wants to pick someone other than his wife to sleep with. He can feel the sexual atmosphere in the room and can't help being affected by it. He strips off everything hiding his erection behind his hand. Other men are less cooperative and in some cases it takes three or four women to finish the job. Their clothes are taken away and hidden.

As there will be eleven contests the mat accommodates two couples at a time in the early stages. Names are drawn from a hat. Mike is paired first with a tall muscular man who appears considerably heavier than he is. He grins when he looks at Mike's puny frame and simply throws him to the floor and sits on him. Mike does not even get to grips with the guy. He imagines serving the women dressed as a maid and his cock stiffens. He hears giggles from the women and resolves to try harder next time.

A white board on an easel records his score as 'Nil'.

The second contest is with a man of similar build. Mike dives for his legs succeeding in pulling him to the floor. However they are both sprawled on the mat and before he can push the man's shoulder blades down Mike finds he's grabbed him and they are rolling on the floor together fighting to gain the advantage. Mike pulls free and stands up throwing himself onto his opponent and attempting to turn him over on his back. They continue this test of strength until they are timed out.

The white board scores him '6' his opponent '4'.

With the group stage finished the men all crowd around the scores. Four have progressed to the next stage of the contest. Mike did not.

Gwen has been watching proceedings with great interest. She's delighted to find Mike ruled out of the knockout stages. She wants to see him dressed as a sissy maid and reaches for his flimsy costume hidden in her bag.

"Here you are sweetie. Put these on. I see you're already looking forward to it." She giggles. "Look at my hubby's cock girls, I've never seen it so stiff."

Mike's face is deep red. He can't understand what's causing his strong erection. He pulls up the frilly panties quickly but finds they are transparent so his guilty secret is still there for all to see. The panties feel wonderful around his equipment and once he has put on the suspender belt and dark stockings he relaxes a little. He can't believe how nice it feels to be women's clothes. The maids dress is tiny, intended to reveal more than it hides, but it fits him perfectly. A blonde wig completes his transformation...well almost.

"Pucker up sweetie, you're not fully dressed without some bright red lipstick." Gwen is enjoying this game. She's pleased her hubby seems to be loving it too. Mike submits to the careful application onto his lips. He's in a daze but can't deny the sexual thrill he's feeling.

"Be a good sissy and join the other girly men in the kitchen. Christine wants to instruct you in your duties tonight. She pats him on his pink clad bottom and he scurries off to do his wife's bidding.

Gwen turns her eyes to the mat where the first of the two semi finals are just starting. Christine's husband Nigel is matched against the big overweight guy who Mike fought in his first bout.

It's a partisan crowd with all seven women shouting for Nigel. It's not just the size of his cock that's got them interested. He's so dignified in his bearing, totally unfazed by being naked in front of everyone. Gwen has focussed on him throughout the tournament and his behaviour has been impeccable. As she watches the two circling each other she's conscious of her juices running down the inside of her legs.

Nigel's opponent charges in trying to knock him down but instead finding himself on the floor tripped by a deft side step and a leg across his shins. The bout is soon over with an easy win for Nigel who bows to his cheering fans.

His opponent in the final is a far more difficult challenge. Christine has now joined the other women. Gwen notices her friend has mixed feelings about who should win even shouting encouragement to Nigel's opponent along with a couple of other women. The other man is tall and powerfully built but has an arrogant bearing and the judges have to stop the bout twice to stop him hair pulling and kicking Nigel between the legs. Nigel keeps his composure and wins through in the end.

The cheering and whistling takes a while to settle down.

"Time for the food and drinks." Christine says as the maids troop in amid leers and catcalls holding a tray each. Two of them enter into the spirit executing a polite curtsy when offering the food and drinks around. The other two are sullen and awkward and are sent back to the kitchens to await their punishment. Mike has behaved like a good girl.

Of course a lot of the women are revelling in the fact that the tables have been turned and they are in a position of power over the men dressed as female servants. Liberties are taken. Mike has his bottom pinched a number of times and one woman feels his balls. Gwen sees this happening but doesn't join in herself. All the women can't wait for Nigel to make his choice.

The two maids who had been sullen and awkward are spanked on their bare bottoms in front of everyone by one of the women. Many in the room find this arousing although men's stiff cocks are visible whilst women's dribbles go unnoticed.

After the plates have been cleared away Christine asks all the women to stand in a line along one wall so that Nigel can show them all who he wants to take upstairs.

Of course he already knows who he'll choose but he strings it out a little pausing in front of one woman, then another, making a show of not being sure. Eventually he takes Gwen by the hand and leads her upstairs.

The first Mike knows about it is when three women handcuff him behind his back in the kitchen where he is doing the dishes and drag him off to the master bedroom. They tie him to a chair facing the bed.

He finds Nigel and Gwen kissing the French way. They have all night so take their time with each other.

"How about you keep your outfit on to start with Gwen darling. It's doing wonders for my erection." Nigel says.

"Okay you handsome hunk, I didn't figure you for the submissive type."

"Christine would say different but she mostly prefers me in Superman mode."

"I'd love to try that later but just for now I'd like you to bend over hubby's lap so that I can test out this riding crop on your arse."

Nigel nods and assumes the position. Mike remains erect even with his cock resting against Nigel's waist. He knows he's here to suffer the humiliation of watching another cock penetrating his wife's married pussy. It's been his favourite fantasy. But all the events of the evening have never before figured in his wildest imaginings. He suspects that he now has other things to masturbate over in the future. Gwen lays into Nigel with the riding crop showing no mercy. Nigel's movement as the crop descends establishes a delicious rubbing sensation on Mike's cock and it erupts into his frilly panties unexpectedly.

Gwen pauses and giggles. "My pretty hubby has just spurted his load without even touching himself. He obviously loves having a real man getting a spanking bent over his nylon clad legs. Anyway that's enough of the crop for now. I think I prefer you in Superman mode."

Nigel stands up, rubbing his backside ruefully.

"Thank you for that Gwen,... I think. I expect you can't object to me returning the favour later on can you? For the present I want you completely naked and ready for my cock.

"Yes sir, with pleasure." Gwen quickly disrobes then kneels before Nigel submissively.

"Suck it briefly for lubrication then bend over the bed like a good slut."

"Yes, sir." Gwen, an ardent feminist, finds it a turn on to be called a slut. I am a slut she thinks to herself offering myself as a prize to any man there who happens to win a wrestling competition. She's so glad it turned out to be Nigel.

Nigel doesn't need the lubrication. His finger slips into her finding her copious juices offering no resistance whatsoever. He waves his finger towards Mike.

"This lady is ready for a fucking. I'm going to give her the night of her life. What have you got to say about it?"

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,021 Followers
12