All Comments on 'The Party'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong WORNING!

"Don't read this story if you don't like scenes in which men are forced and degraded without their permission by dominant women"

You forgot about: MISERABLE CHEATING PEACE OF SHIT SLUT, which was the main stumbling block in this story. -1 (if I could)

subhubby2subhubby2over 5 years ago
Mmmmm

wow would I love to be in Mikes position. A dominant wife fucking other men and being dressed as a sissy maid.

Thanks quit oldie ive been a fan of yours for some time, keep em coming you certainly keep me cumming

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
5 stars

I loved this story. I too am a sissy married feminine CD slut. I dream all the time about being a cuckold to my wife and her male lovers. I would love to be dressed in a sissy frilly maids outfit watching my wife get fucked by a well-hung alpha-male. I would also love to have my wife watch me sucking that alpha-male's big cock and taking it up my man-pussy.

Please continue with the next chapters. Please have Mike the cuckold suck Nigel's cock. Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
whore

like the last guy said who wants a whore like that I think mike get out of the marriage before he gets a std or aids once a whore always a whore lol

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
good story

I gave it a four, but deserved a 5 honestly, so why the exception? As much as I enjoyed the story, from the very start of it a communication problem, just as stated in the story. He had fantasies that he never told his wife, the wife felt that their sexual needs needed spicing up, but never said a word, no communication. This had led to not only bringing other people into their intimacies, but publicly. Bad move, even though they don't know it yet. The kicker was in the last couple paragraphs. Nigel wont have a dick to fuck anyone with. I would make sure that the loving wife would have every disease known to man before she died crying and in so much pain she would lose conscious thought.

It would have been so simple to just talk to the person you loved and ask what the other could do to make things better for them. Why involve all those other people for a first time thing? She took everything out of his hands. What if the tables had been turned? Would she have been understanding and loving for very long, I think not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written, realistic and enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Just would like to see cuckold forced to eat her lovers cum after her night with lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
B-O-R-I-N-G

Just another B-O-R-I-N-G Brit-in-knickers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quite a well reasoned story.....

...if written by the village idiot.

Having scanned a few of your stories, the characters are just like cardboard cutouts. There is no reasoning as to why they would suddenly do or be accepting of the sort of major life changes you mention. I guess you want to get the action parts as you see it, but the stories just don't engage me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The village idiot replies...

Dear Professor Einstein, oh ye Shakespeare of erotica,

You certainly do have nerve to criticize my story, whereas in fact your inability to cum has less to do with the story, and more with your wife not being properly serviced at home, hence her eagerness to go breed elsewhere. Go ye forth and jerk off in solitude.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

...... Yes, things will change from now on. You will soon be a divorced whore and you will pay me alimony. As it should be for the better earning half! And I will enjoy life while you will work hard on your new lifestyle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky husband

Mike is lucky his loving wife has accepted him as a sissy husband and they can now both enjoy the rewards that come with that. Mike will eventually be introduced to cock sucking and anal which he will learn to enjoy. He will also have many orgasms watching his lovely wife get filled with a real mans cum which he will be able to clean up.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Some anonymous idiot wrote your story is realistic! It seems this anonymous idiot has no idea about life! That whore would have the divorce papers in her hands the next day. But what surprised me most of all is that you believe in a partnership rules the one who makes the most money! How stupid is that view? In a partnership, both decide equally. Everything else is flimsy nonsense to make an ugly cuckold story. Likewise, it is utter nonsense that he should happen to read a cuckold story on the computer when she searches his computer after years of dissatisfaction! Anyone who treats their partner like your slut deserves only one thing, that they become infected with HIV and suffer a painful and slow death!

For information for all perverted cuckold idiots: According to a study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried swaping sharing swinging or cuckolding break within two years. The most common reason is jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other! With a chance of 1:49, only idiots play, not professionals!

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

a delightful adventure. dream-like. particularly liked this turn of phrase:

"Enjoy my wife, sir." Mike says. He really means it. He dare not think about the future consequences, realising his marriage is entering a new phase.

"Don't worry I will. She'll have trouble walking when I've finished with her."

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would say the men with all the angry replies didn't treat their wife's correctly and she left them for a real man. Most likely they had bigger cocks too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES