The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another female voice asked "How old is she? Twelve?"

The first voice replied "When I was twelve, my boobs were bigger than hers!"

Another thing about Bobbie Kaye was that while her breasts were small, she felt they were perfectly proportioned to her slender frame. And for someone as easy going as she usually was, one thing she wouldn't tolerate was disparaging comments about her figure. She was actually very proud of her breasts, and often wore tops or sweaters that accentuated how small they were. She opened her eyes then, searching for the offending voices.

She immediately recognized the faces behind those voices. Jan, the blond with the oversized but apparently natural breasts, and Diane, the tall brunette with what were obviously silicone enhancements, and not very good ones at that, were the perpetrators of the rude remarks. Bobbie Kaye was down from the platform and in their faces before either woman knew what was happening.

Standing there in just her panties, stockings and shoes, her embarrassment momentarily forgotten, Bobbie Kaye proceeded to offer a piece of her mind. "You bimbos got a problem with my breasts?" she asked sharply. Both women were taken aback by Bobbie Kaye's surprising display of fortitude. "My breasts are perfect, and I wouldn't change them for the world." Both women actually took a step backward as Bobbie Kaye encroached upon their collective space.

"I certainly wouldn't waste my hard earned money on fake boobs," she said, her finger pointing at Diane's chest. "Especially boobs that look as bad as those things. What, did you have a couple of soccer balls installed in there?" Laughter erupted throughout the room. "Nobody as skinny as you could have boobs that big without paying for them," she sneered. "Or maybe it was your sugar daddy that paid for them?" Diane didn't say a word, but her bright red face betrayed her humiliation.

"And you," she continued, turning to Jan. "Yours look real enough. But unlike your friend here, I'll bet when you take your bra off, they hang so far down that you can't see your belly button!" Jan's face began to turn crimson, but she offered no response. "And when you're fifty and they're drooping to your waist, and your back is killing you, my boobies will still be sitting way up high and perky." More laughter from the other partygoers.

Both women mumbled apologies, and tried to back farther away. Bobbie Kaye figured they'd had enough, and headed back for the platform. Her own embarrassment, briefly forgotten, was swiftly returning, but then something unexpected happened. The other party guests began to applaud. The sound confused her at first, but when she reached the platform and turned around, still dressed in nothing but her black satin panties, thigh highs and shoes, she realized that everyone was applauding her!

The show of support from the other guests only served to embarrass her further, however, but she appreciated the gesture. After a few minutes, things began to settle down, and Bobbie Kaye knew she had to finish undressing. She was bending down to unfasten a shoe when she heard Edward call her name.

"Excuse me, Bobbie Kaye?" She looked up, hoping that her little display of self confidence might have earned her the right to keep her panties on. "On behalf of... most of... my friends here this evening," he said, glancing sideways in the direction of Jan and Diane, "I'd like to thank you for what you just said to a couple of my less thoughtful guests. You clearly have a wonderful body image, and are to be congratulated." More applause.

"Um... thank you, Edward. Um... this is... this is who I am, and I have nothing to be ashamed of." She took a little breath. "Embarrassed, maybe," she conceded, "by the circumstances, I mean, but... but not ashamed."

"Well," Edward continued, "I'd like to inform you that you do not have to remove everything you're wearing." Bobbie Kaye's eyes lit up! "Please keep your shoes and stockings on. When you remove your panties, you'll seem even more naked, dressed in those and nothing else."

Her hopes for salvation dashed, Bobbie Kaye hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties and, not wanting to prolong the show, quickly pulled them down past her stockings and shoes and stepped out of them. She could not believe that she was standing in front of twenty seven people, totally exposed, but she was doing exactly that. Somehow it didn't quite match her fantasies, where she was always so turned on. At that moment, she was just embarrassed.

Her appreciative audience studied her slender body, making no effort to be subtle. She'd lost the game, and was there to be stared at. Bobbie Kaye could almost feel the eyes studying her. It was like the lightest down roaming freely up and down her nude body, coming to rest on her achingly erect nipples, on the little triangle of neatly trimmed hair at the bottom of the silky smooth skin that followed the curve of her body down to where her slender, stocking clad legs began, and back up to her smooth, round bottom. Her entire body was blushing, and felt rigid as she fought every instinct to cover herself. But using every ounce of willpower she could muster, she just stood as calmly as possible while everyone drank in the details of her petite, pale body.

But the novelty of a naked party guest eventually began to dwindle, and Bobbie Kaye wondered what she should do next. Edward approached her and politely asked for a dance. She gratefully accepted and, trying to ignore her situation, Bobbie Kaye soon found herself dancing with a series of very polite and thoughtful gentlemen.

After a while, Bobbie Kaye decided she was hungry, and headed for the buffet. She selected a few tasty looking morsels, and requested a margarita to wash them down. And she was careful not to cover herself with the tray. She didn't want to violate that rule, and have to do some humiliating and degrading task as a forfeit.

Just as she finished eating, Jan, the blond, approached her, holding an icy drink of some sort in her hand and looking very contrite. "I want to apologize," she began. "Diane and I were out of line, and you didn't deserve to be laughed at."

Bobbie Kaye was pleasantly surprised by this unexpected turn of events, and was about to accept the apology when the Diane, the brunette, came up behind Jan and gave her a little shove. Jan turned her drink upside down on Bobbie Kaye's chest, soaking her with an icy bath of some sort of alcoholic beverage.

Bobbie Kaye let out a little shriek when the cold liquid hit her, drawing everyone's attention. But Diane was quick to the rescue, handing her a large towel she just happened to be carrying. Bobbie Kaye gratefully accepted the towel and began to dry herself off.

Edward approached then, a stern look on his face. "You can finish drying off, Bobbie Kaye, but that's your first violation." She stared quizzically at him. "You covered up. Two more violations and you'll be required to pay a forfeit."

"But... I... she..." she started to protest, but quickly gave up. "Well, can I finish drying off without another penalty?"

"Yes, you may as well continue. But twice more, and..."

"Yeah, I know. I'll have to pay a forfeit."

A few minutes later, Bobbie Kaye felt the urge to pee. She asked for directions to the bathroom, then headed off to relieve herself. Locked safely inside, she didn't see Jan and Diane running over to Edward, excitedly pointing in the direction of the bathroom. Edward was waiting when Bobbie Kaye came out.

"That's twice, Bobbie Kaye," he sternly admonished her.

"What, I'm not allowed to pee?" she objected.

"Of course you are. But you're not allowed to close the door. That's tantamount to covering up. That's your second offense. Once more, and you'll be paying a forfeit."

Fuming, Bobbie Kaye stormed off. She realized she was being set up, but didn't know what to do about it. She'd signed the agreement before the game started, and she realized she was trapped. Besides, she always played fair, even when others didn't. It was just part of who she was. But she was determined not to cover herself again.

She was still very much the center of attention, and soon found herself dancing again. She'd begun to enjoy herself once more, and was trying to put her nudity out of her mind. She did rather like being the focus of the party, although she wished it were for a different reason. Another drink followed, and then another, and she soon had to pee again. This time, taking no chances, she made an announcement, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'm going to pee again," Bobbie Kaye said loudly. "And this time, I'll leave the door wide open. So if anybody really wants to watch," she added sarcastically, "feel free."

She sat on the toilet, waiting for the bathroom to fill with party goers wanting to watch her during this private act. She saw a couple of people pass by the door, surreptitiously trying to catch a glimpse of something. But no one overtly attempted to watch as she relieved herself.

A little later, Diane, the brunette, meandered over to where Bobbie Kaye was dancing with yet another gentleman. "May I cut in?" she asked politely.

Though irritated by the interruption, Bobbie Kaye graciously stepped aside, allowing Diane to join the gentleman on the dance floor. But she was stunned when Diane moved toward her, slipping her arms about her. Bobbie Kaye started to pull away, but Diane, her arms already around Bobbie Kaye's waist, held on firmly. Bobbie Kaye wasn't accustomed to dancing with another woman, and Diane recognized her hesitance.

"Don't you recall Edward's rules?" she inquired with sugary sweetness, locking her fingers behind Bobbie Kaye's back. "He said you're to dance with anyone who asks. So, may I have this dance?"

Bobbie Kaye silently acquiesced, and unenthusiastically began following Diane's lead, while the tempo of the music slowed to a crawl. Bobbie Kaye's face was pressed against the taller woman's silicone boobs, at least satisfying her curiosity about one thing. Diane's breasts were unnaturally firm, not soft and inviting as she'd imagined another woman's breasts might be. Not that she'd ever felt another woman's breasts, of course.

Jan approached then, carrying what looked like an ancient Polaroid camera. Bobbie Kaye looked up, saw the camera, and let out a panicked scream. "No cameras!" she shrieked, breaking free from Diane's grasp, darting behind a nearby sofa and dropping to her knees.

Of course, the scream attracted everyone's attention, including that of Edward, who walked directly to where Jan was standing. "What are you doing with my antique camera?" he demanded.

"I was just showing it to Diane and Bobbie Kaye."

"This model is very rare," he admonished her. "It's already broken, and I haven't had a chance to have it repaired yet. Besides, it's all but impossible to find film for it. I would appreciate it if you didn't touch my collection without my permission!" he added sharply.

Jan apologized, but as she stepped away, the smile on her face was obvious to everyone but Edward. He had turned his attention to Bobbie Kaye, who was still hiding behind the sofa.

"Bobbie Kaye," he said, loudly enough for all to hear. "That was your third violation. Time has come to pay your forfeit."

Bobbie Kaye stepped out from behind the sofa and faced him, or rather she faced his shoes, her head hung low. "What do I have to do?" she asked softly. Whatever it was, she knew she'd have to do it.

Everyone gathered around them, and Edward spoke slowly and clearly. "Bobbie Kaye, this is your forfeit..." He began reading from a piece of paper. "You have to walk the block and a half to the convenience store down the road. Dressed, I should add, exactly as you are now, in your stockings and shoes, and nothing else. You will buy a bottle of tequila, I'll give you the money, and bring it back here. And no covering up."

She looked at him aghast. "I can't do that!" she objected. "I'll get arrested!"

"No, you won't. Some of my guests will be nearby, to make sure you don't cover yourself, by the way, and to ensure your safety."

"I can't go outside like this, Edward," she pleaded, panic creeping into her voice. "I can't."

Poor Bobbie Kaye! Why had she agreed to this silly game? She'd almost grown accustomed to being nude in front of everybody, but she could feel herself growing red again as she stood amidst the circle of mirthful guests. She again was feeling very naked, and tried to hide her kitty-cat with her hands.

Edward smiled ruefully. "You disappoint me, Bobbie Kaye," and that statement made her feel even worse. "You did agree to play the game, and you'd be laughing right along with the rest of us if you'd been among the winners, and someone else were now in your position."

Her honor now challenged, Bobbie Kaye tried to pluck up the courage to do it. They'd tricked her into having to pay the forfeit, but she'd have to do it.

But in the end, she just couldn't. "I can't do it," she said quietly, moisture gathering in her eyes. "Not outside, not in public. I just can't."

Edward seemed to be moved by her plight. "Well, you still have to pay a forfeit, Bobbie Kaye," he said. "And you know the punishment if you refuse. Your nice dress..."

Looking through teary eyes, she nodded.

"We will cut up your clothes," he said gently. "And believe me, we will do it. You'll have to make your own way home then, dressed just as you are. So which will it be, your clothes, or a forfeit?"

"Forfeit," she said quietly, wiping her eyes with the heels of her hands. She didn't want her favorite dress cut up. And while she knew Mickey would see her home, she'd still have to get into her apartment naked. If any of her neighbors saw her, she'd just die from embarrassment.

"Okay, here's what we'll do," Edward began. "Everybody will write a forfeit on a piece of paper, and we'll put them all in a hat. You'll pick one out, and whatever it is, you will do it." His gaze pierced her naked body, and went right to her heart. "And if you refuse, I think we'll be justified in cutting up your clothes. I expect the guests at my parties to keep their word."

Bobbie Kaye nodded, a little relieved at this turn of events. What could possibly be worse than having to go shopping in the nude? Nothing could be worse than that. Could it?

Each guest wrote a forfeit, folded it over and placed it in an old silk top hat Edward had produced for the occasion. Bobbie Kaye searched the faces around her, wondering whether she'd made the right choice. Mostly she saw sympathy in those faces, but both Jan and Diane sported little smirks where smiles might have been.

Her hand trembling, Bobbie Kaye closed her eyes and drew a folded slip of paper out of the hat. She gave it to Edward, and he opened it and read first to himself, then for all to hear.

"Bobbie Kaye, you are going to lie down on that sofa right there, spread your legs, and masturbate until you climax. With everyone watching," he added.

Bobbie Kaye couldn't believe what she'd just heard! There was no way she could do that. It would be too humiliating to endure!

Yet the moment she began to think about it, the waterworks opened up. She couldn't believe the idea was actually turning her on, but it was. She'd been feeling horny most of the evening, although she hadn't admitted it even to herself, and this was her chance to do something about it. Plus, it fed into one of her favorite, most secret fantasies. And she didn't know any of these people, and would never see any of them again.

Except Mickey! She walked over to him and grabbed his arm, dragging him away from the crowd. "If I do this, Mickey, it goes to your grave!" She gave him her fiercest look. "You will never tell anyone about this, for as long as you live. Is this in any way unclear?"

A solemn look on his face, Mickey nodded, swearing he'd never tell a soul.

So Bobbie Kaye lay down on the sofa, her legs wide apart. One was draped across the back and the other down to the floor, giving everyone the clearest possible view of her kitty-cat, its lips invitingly parted, moisture glistening from within. She felt her face go hot, and saw the flush of excitement, and embarrassment, spread down over her little boobies with the rock hard nipples. So embarrassed, and so aroused, she began to caress her left breast, while her right hand slowly worked its way down to her secret treasure.

Her eyes tightly closed, she began to explore her most private area, fully conscious of her audience, yet turned on enough not to care. Her kitty-cat was soaking wet, more so than she could ever remember. The culmination of her continued exposure over the past few hours, along with her initial ministrations, hinted that her climax would be very powerful, and that it would come very soon.

Her experienced middle finger worked expertly over her clitoris, and she could feel her orgasm rapidly approaching. Murmurs of approval reached her ears from the awe stricken onlookers, further enhancing her level of excitement. There was no turning back at that point, and she was eagerly anticipating the inevitable.

"Hey, Bobbie Kaye," a voice called out. "Hey, Carpenter's Dream! You're still flat as a board!"

Bobbie Kaye opened her eyes to the vaguely familiar Bronx accent, and was stunned to see Kyle standing before her. Kyle was a guy she'd attended high school with back in Allentown, and she remembered him because he was forever teasing her about her small breasts. She'd always despised him, yet here he was at Edward's party, staring at her during what should have been her most private, intimate moment. What on earth was he doing here?

Then she glanced to Kyle's left, and saw her college English Lit teacher, Professor Perkins. He'd been her favorite teacher, and she'd harbored a secret crush on him for four years. Beside him was Lynn, her best-friend-turned-rival during her college years, when they'd vied for the same boyfriend. Lynn had ultimately won, Bobbie Kaye believed, due primarily to her ample cleavage, of which she never hesitated to expose as much as the law allowed, and sometimes more.

Bobbie Kaye's eyes began to dart about the room, and so many strange faces she hadn't recognized all evening started coming into focus. There was Freddy, the delivery guy from her favorite pizza parlor. What would he possibly be doing here? She never saw any pizza at the party. And over there was Willie, the kid from the dry cleaners. Sam was there, the lascivious but otherwise harmless old man next door, and beside him was Sandy, her best friend from the office.

Why hadn't she recognized these people earlier? They were wearing the same clothing they'd had on all evening, but as she tried to recall their faces, everything blurred. Each face was now crystal clear, however, and she knew every one of them! And still her fingers worked, almost entirely of their own volition.

Terri, her stuck up neighbor from across the street was watching her closely. So was Burt, the office creep who was forever leering at her. Ben was there, the guy she dated in college, who was always trying to pressure her into sex, and to whom she'd never given in. The gay guy from her beauty parlor was there, along with that rude lady from the grocery store, the friendly salesman from her favorite book shop, and the cute guy who always worked the drive thru at her regular McDonald's during dinner!

Everyone she knew was watching her masturbate, it seemed. Despite her humiliation, or perhaps in part because of it, her climax was growing closer with each passing moment. Then she saw her sister Kristy watching her, a look of pride on her face. Dear Kristy, who never hesitated to show off her big boobs to anybody who wanted to see them! And next to Kristy was Mom! What could be more humiliating than your mother watching you masturbate? She answered that question next, as she saw Dad smiling at her! She was about to cum, and her father was going to watch her do it!