The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping Sue to her feet they walked into the kitchen to find Jane laying over the table like Sue had been earlier. Clare was just pushing the still brown-streaked nozzle into Jane's ass. The now full enema bag hung once again from the cabinet door. They watched as Clare pushed the nozzle all the way in and opened the clamp.

Jane moaned when she felt the warm water start forcing its way into her bowels. Clare slowed the flow down to half. "Now get your fingers on your clit and show us how hard you can cum Jane," she said. Jane looked straight ahead with her mouth open as she nodded her head. Jane widened her stance and pushed herself up on her tiptoes. she bowed her knees and pushed her ass out farther so her wet cunt was spread as wide as she could spread it.

Her fingers were making circles on the hard nub in the next instance. Mary's fingers were on clit again as she watched the enema bag empty into her sister's ass. Two long strings of clear discharge hung from Janes wet cunt and jiggled as she worked her hard clit. Jane tried to arch her ass, even more, when she felt the wave of harsh cramps race through her colon.

Her head was down on the table now as her climax was starting to peak. Her mouth was open and she was breathing deep as the last of the enema found a home inside Jane's ass. The sound of Mary climaxing was all it took for Jane to go over.

The scream came from deep inside her and the table was shaking hard as her climaxed exploded. A long stream of yellow piss shot out of her spread twat and splattered across the kitchen floor. Sue felt the new wetness inch down her thighs as she watched her beautiful daughter cum. She watched as the piss slowed to a dribble and then stopped.

Jane's hand moved up to her belly now and reached for the nozzle with the other hand. They could all see her asshole tighten around the nozzle as she pulled it out. A small squirt escaped as the flutes were pulled through. Letting the nozzle drop she scooted around her mother and ran the last few feet to the bathroom. "How come she gets to use the bathroom?" Sue asked as she watched Jane turn left and out of sight.

"It's not her Birthday," Clare said.

They all laughed and then laughed again when they heard Jane start releasing her enema. Several loud splashes followed be loud watery farts could be heard all the way back into the kitchen. Clare walked out into the living room again and into the bedroom, she used to share with her sisters. After a couple of minutes, she came out holding a brand new 4-quart enema bag and over 10 feet of tubing in a separate plastic wrapper.

Sitting on the couch she opened each of the packages and started assembling the enema kit. Within a few minutes, she was pushing her mom's inflatable nozzle onto the rectal nozzle that came with the kit. 10 minutes later the bag was full and soap suds were running over the top. The bag was filled with every last drop it would hold.

Clare walked over and hung the bag from a large hook to the side of the door that led out to the garden. Unsnapping the cuffs again she told Sue to put her robe back on and snapped the cuffs once she complied. Putting her clothes back on she opened the door that led out into the garden. She could hear Mary scurry trying to cover herself before anyone saw in.

Guiding Sue into the doorway she kneeled behind her mother and told her softly to spread her feet. Sue hesitated for a few seconds before she felt Clare grab her hard clit and start pinching. Pain shot through Sues cunt instantly and she spread her feet as Clare had told her. "Keep them spread mom," Clare told her quietly.

Sue felt the lubed end of the inflatable nozzle start into her asshole and then the steady push until her rectum sucked the balloon inside. Mary squeezed by Sue and walked to the end of the garden. The next-door neighbor they affectionately called "Old Bill" was working on the other side of the tall fence that separated the two yards. Mary started talking to the old gentleman about the small party earlier.

Sue heard the hiss from the inflator bulb and felt the balloon inside her ass start to swell. She forced a smile onto her face as Old Bill and Mary started walking towards her on opposite sides of the fence. The balloon in her ass was growing quickly and she leaned against the door jamb to steady herself. Bill could just barely see over the fence so he could not see Clare kneeling behind Sue.

Sue was thanking Bill sincerely for attending her party earlier when she felt the balloon between her ass cheeks start to swell. Jane stepped around Sue and stood beside Mary as she joined in the conversation. She thought it was kind of sweet when she noticed Bill trying nonchalantly to see over the fence better hoping to see one of her mom's bare tits through the loose robe.

Sue heard the soft click when Bill asked where Clare was. Then a couple of seconds later she felt a surge of warm water flowing through the nozzle and into her helpless ass. Clare stepped around Sue at that instant and started talking with Bill too. Sue smiled and tried to follow the conversation but her mind was more focused on the quickly building pain in her belly.

"I'm going to get a glass of water," Clare said as she stepped back around Sue. Sue felt the nozzle in her ass move and then the soft sound of the clamp being closed. Clare stepped back out a couple of minutes later with a glass of water in her hand. They talked with Bill for another 10 minutes before they all said goodbye and stepped back inside and closed the door.

Sue immediately doubled over not have to force herself to stand straight anymore. She felt the cramps moving through her bowels and found herself pushing against the nozzle. But as she knew would happen the nozzle held everything inside her ass. "You still have half a bag to go," Mary said. Sue looked up at the new bag and her heart sank as she saw it was still over half full.

"I have to let this out," Sue pleaded. "I can't take any more."

"Yes you can," Clare said. "Robert said that if this situation arises make you get on your knees and put your shoulders on the floor and to raise your ass as much as you can. The gravity will lessen the pain and take the enema deeper. And he said to make sure you take the whole bag."

Sue gritted her teeth and dropped to her knees hoping the pain inside would start lessening. Turning her head to one side she laid her shoulders as low as she could. She felt the enema shift inside and the pain did lessen. "Robert said that if we do it right she will actually be begging us to make her take the rest of it," Clare added.

"He said to keep her on the edge but don't let her over," Mary said. "I think I know what to do," she added as she pushed her shorts over her hips again. Pulling her top off she laid on the floor next to her mother. Laying on her back Mary started kissing her mother's stomach slowly sliding under her.

When her head was between Sue's thighs Mary started kissing the lips of her mother's pussy, sucking each one into her mouth and running her tongue on the inside. She felt her mother lower herself, even more, trying to get Mary to pay attention to her hard clit.

Mary pulled her mouth away from Sue's cunt. "Ask Clare to make you take more," she said. "And I'll make your pussy feel good mom." She flicked the tip of her tongue on Sue's engorged clit. Sue's body jerked from the unexpected jolts of pleasure that flashed through her pussy. Sue tried once again to push her wet pussy down onto Mary's mouth but Mary turned her head to the side.

"You know the rules mom, ask Clare to make you take more," Mary said. Frustrated, Sue whimpered.

"Ok give it to me," Sue said.

"You have to ask Clare nicely," Marry snapped at her. "And you have to mean it."

"Ok, Clare please give me more," Sue whispered loudly.

"No mom! Ask her right!" Mary insisted starting to feel just a bit of anger rising. "Or I'm going to get up and just open the clamp."

The sound of Mary's voice made Sue think hard before she asked again. "Clare, will you please make me take more of my enema?" She asked shuddering again when she realized that she had just given away the last of her dignity for the day. "See, that wasn't so hard was it?" Mary said in a mocking voice.

There was the sound of the soft click as Clare opened the clamp again and a second later Sue felt the pressure in her colon increase. "Oh my God, I can see the water moving through the nozzle," Mary said with a slight squeal to her voice. A second laterSue felt pleasure jolt through her clit like she had never felt before.

Mary's open mouth was over her mom's spread wet cunt. Sue's pussy was weeping a clear fluid endlessly. Her clit was harder and more sensitive then she could remember it ever being. The pain in her gut was rising fast too as the tears ran freely down her cheeks.

"Please stop," Sue begged. The snap sounded loud as Clare closed the clamp again. Mary's mouth was off of her clit and pussy the second Clare closed the clamp. Frustration washed through Sue as she tried to keep her wet twat in contact with Mary's mouth but Mary was having none of it. Her need to climax was worse than she could ever remember it being.

"She has less than a quart to go," Clare said. Sue's body jerked suddenly as Mary flicked the tip of her tongue across her hard clit.

"You know the rules mom. We're not going to let you cum until we see that bag go flat," Mary said from underneath her. She flicked her tongue several more times quickly over the hard nub. A small dribble of piss escaped from Sue's bladder and landed in Mary's open mouth. Sue's body shook as Mary closed her eyes and swallowed the bitter liquid.

"Ask Clare again mom, and I'll make you cum," Mary said. Jane had removed her clothes once again and sat down beside Mary's spread legs. Her fingers made soft circles on her sister's hard clit and she brought her fingers to her mouth to taste. Rolling to her knees she lowered her face down and breathed in the sweet smell just before she lowered her mouth down over Mary's spread twat.

"Oh God! Make me take the rest of my enema Clare, Please!" Sue screamed. "All of it!" She was sobbing as Clare opened the clamp. Mary's mouth was back on her mother's open cunt and she pushed her tongue harder on her clit. The pain in her guts was rising steadily as her stomach took the massive load in.

Mary's tongue drove Sue on as her mind started wanting the fullness in her guts to increase. They all heard the sucking sound from the bottom of the bag and it was sucked dry. Sue's body was shaking hard now as Mary's tongue worked its magic. She was losing control over her bladder and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

Mary felt the small dribble in her mouth and could tell her mom was struggling to try and hold it. She smiled and closed her eyes and throat and pushed harder on the swollen clit. Sue's body jerked hard as she screamed when Mary pushed her over the edge. She knew she was pissing on her daughter's face but she couldn't stop herself.

Mary felt her own body jerk and she climaxed with her mother. The warm piss splashed over her face and onto the hardwood floor. Mary felt her bladder start emptying too as she laid there basking in the afterglow. Her mother's hard swollen belly hung just a few inches away and she reached her neck and kissed it gently before she rolled onto her knees.

The 3 girls giggled as they scrambled for towels to try and soak up the piss that was making its way towards the walls. Sue Moaned and pushed herself to her feet. Her knees were sore and moved slowly as she forced her legs straight. The massive enema in her belly immediately started moving down and within a couple of minutes, the nozzle in her ass was all that was holding the enema inside.

Sue had never felt her belly so full and the hardness and the size surprized her. The pain was registering in her mind now as she felt the desperation wash over her. But the girls were still having fun trying to keep the small piss lake in the middle of the living room from spreading. They seemed to have forgotten about her momentarily.

It took the girls several towels to soak up the piss on the floor before Clare took the now empty bag down. Sue looked down at the plastic tub that still held the results of her previous enema. Clare nodded and Sue dropped to her knees once again. Waves of cramps washed through her bowels as she waited for Clare to deflate the nozzle so she could get some relief from the pain.

Finally, she heard the hiss and felt the balloon in her ass starting to shrink. As soon as it was small enough the pressure inside of her bowels blew the nozzle out of her rectum followed by a long stream of brown water. The smell in the room turned wicked again as soon as the water in the tub started churning from the water being added to what was already held.

Sue stayed in position for almost half an hour. Her knees were starting to get sore and she pushed herself into a standing position. She started walking around for a few minutes in case there was some of the enema left deep inside her colon. A couple of minutes later she was rewarded with a fast-moving cramp making its way through her bowels.

Squatting back over the tub she pushed the last of the smelly water from her ass. Standing back up Clare unsnapped the cuffs holding sue's hands behind her back. "You need to empty that tub mom, it smells terrible," Jane said pointing down at the plastic bin. They could see the hard pieces shit floating in the brown water and Sue's face turned red. Nodding she picked up the bin and made her way to the bathroom to flush it down the toilet and to wash her dirty ass.

When she returned to the living room the girls were sipping on glasses of red wine and held one out to her. She felt proud as she sat down next to Mary and looked at her 3 beautiful daughters. Both Jane and Mary were still naked and none of them were ashamed of their bodies. The smell of female arousal was still strong in the small house but now there was also the slight smell of urine.

The wine tasted good as the women sat and talked for a few minutes before Clare stood up and left the room after sitting her wine glass down. When she returned a few minutes later she carried a couple of boxes which she placed on the coffee table. "Is that them?" Jane asked.

Clare nodded and reached for the first box. Pulling the top off of it she pulled out a shiny implement with a set of wide curved blades. It was wrapped in a plastic sleeve but they could tell what it was. Sue felt the warmth as her cunt became instantly wet again. Her eyes were glued to the blades as she wondered how wide they would open.

Sliding it from the sleeve Clare laid it down on the table and opened the other box. Reaching in she pulled out a small red box with a screen on it and a couple of coils of cables. "This has to be the camera," Clare said. She started unrolling the cables finding one to be a USB cable for a computer and the other the small fiberoptic camera.

"Robert sent us these things," Mary said with a smile. "He said that he has wanted to look up inside your ass every since he started chatting with you and with these things he would finally be able to," she added. "We use the speculum to open your ass and then we will be able to push the camera up inside your colon and then we can see everything on the computer screen."

"What do you think mom?" Clare asked.

"I think I'm going to have a sore asshole by the time you girls are done with me," Sue replied with a smile. But she couldn't deny how wet her cunt was and she was well past trying to hide anything from her girls. Standing and finishing her glass of wine she set the empty glass down on the table. She pushed her robe over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Where do you girls want me?" she asked.

"Over the table again I think mom," Clare said standing up. She pulled her T-shirt over her head again and then pushed her short back down her legs. Reaching up Sue gently pinched Clare's hard nipple. She heard a soft moan escape Clare's lips as they walked back into the kitchen.

Someone had washed the 4 dirty butt plugs that had been laying on the counter and had lined them up so the jewels were showing. Sue's diamond plug, then Clare's ruby plug, then Jane's emerald plug alongside Mary's sapphire plug. They all smiled as they saw the line of plugs on the counter.

Sue laid back over the top of the table and spread her feet wide. Clare opened the jar of Vaseline and covered the blades of the speculum. Reaching back Sue spread her own ass cheeks giving the girls clear access to her slightly loosened anus.

Sue felt the blades slide in and then the slight direction change as the flanges on the edge seated behind her anal rim. She closed her eyes and waited for one of the girls to start opening the blades. She had dreamed about something like this for so long and now she was going to get to feel her asshole stretched open.

At last, Jane twisted the wingnut spreader screw and Sue felt her ass start to open. She felt the blades seat themselves more firmly inside the rim of her asshole and then start to spread. Sue released her ass cheeks and let her hand drop to her hard clit. She could feel Jane turning the screw and in turn, her asshole being forced open more.

Mary had just gotten the camera hooked up to the laptop computer that their mom used. A bright image of the cabinets appeared on the screen. Mary stretched out the fiberoptic cable to its full 4 feet length. "This is going to be great," she said quietly to no one in particular.

Sue felt when the air from the room was able to go up inside her ass. Jane turned the screw gently and they all watched their mother's ass open in front of them. "Oh My God! Look at how pink it is," Clare said. "Open her more." Jane turned the screw more and Sue felt her asshole spread.

"There, See the hole? That's where we push the camera in," Jane said. "Robert said to push it in slowly and gently until we reached the turn. But don't try to force the camera around the turn because it could hurt her and we don't want that."

Making sure she didn't get any Vasaline on the lens of the camera Jane lubed the fiberoptic cable for several inches. Sue's eyes were glued to the computer screen as soon as she heard Jane kneel behind her. "Will, it open wider?" She asked.

"Yeah, a lot wider," Jane said. "How wide do you want it?" Sue thought for a couple of seconds hesitating with her answer.

"Until I scream," Sue answered quietly. "And then give it just a little bit more," She added.

Sue felt her anus spasm every time Jane turned the screw. By the second complete turn, Sue knew She had reached her limit. Jane could also tell by the way her mom's thigh was shaking. Jane turned the screw slowly but steadily. They watched as Sue's foot came off the floor and heard the steady rise of her scream. Jane continued to turn the screw until her mom's hips were bucking against the table edge.

"Do you need me to back off of it Mom?" Jane asked with a bit of concern in her voice.

"No, leave it open," Sue said whimpering. "I'll get used to it. How wide is it?" she asked. She watched the fuzzy picture on the computer screen until it came into focus. And then as the camera backed away she could see the large oval that was her rectum. "Holy shit," she said as she stared. The picture she was staring at showed her anus stretched into a wide round hole. The steel blades of the speculum were secured just inside the rim and the screw at the top still showed more threads if someone wanted to widen it more.

She had wondered for a long time what it would feel like to have her ass open like this. For someone to be able to look up into her body through her dirtiest hole. And now as she looked at the computer screen she knew that at some point she was going to want her ass opened even more. Her cunt was weeping nonstop as her fingers made soft circles on her clit and clear strings of fluid dripped onto the floor.