The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched as the camera moved back in towards the hole that was the gateway into her colon. She could feel as Jane gently pushed the small camera up inside her. The healthy-looking pink walls and the small blood vessels were all crystal clear on the computer screen. Sue could feel her orgasm getting closer but she wanted to hold off before going over. She watched the camera move deeper into her intestines until she saw a solid wall of pink.

They all knew they had reached the turn that Robert had told them about. Sue could feel Jane start to pull the camera back out when she told her to stop. "I want you to push it around the turn," she said. "Robert told me how to push on the side of my stomach to get my long toy to go around it," she added. "I don't see why it won't work now. When I tell you to I want you to push," She told Jane.

"Are you sure mom?" Jane asked with concern in her voice.

"Yes. Push it back in till it's against the wall so I can feel where to push," Sue said. "I want to cum so bad, but I want that thing in deeper."

Sue could feel Jane gently push the camera back in. The image on the computer screen went fuzzy as the camera lens pushed into the soft wall of Sue's intestines. The girls watched as their mother started pushing on the side of her stomach. "Now Jane," She said suddenly. She felt Jane gently push and felt the camera start around the turn.

"Oh My God it's going!" Jane said. The image on the computer screen cleared and once again they were looking deep into Sue's intestines. Sue could feel the thin cable pushing against the side of the turn as the camera moved slowly deeper. Her fingers were moving fast on her hard clit and she pushed harder on it forcing herself over the top.

Her hips were bucking hard against the edge of the table and her scream came from deep inside. Her climax was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her body was screaming from the release and then the sweet darkness.

The next thing Sue was aware of was Clare gently shaking her and talking to her.

"Mom? Are you okay mom?" Clare asked sounding scared as she shook her mom. Sue slowly opened her eyes and was breathing deeply. A smile was starting to show on her lips. "You blacked out mom. Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah, I have never cum so hard in my life," Sue said softly. "I felt that from so deep. Thank you, girls, for that," she added. The computer screen showed the pink walls of Sue's intestines again as Jane slowly pulled the camera from inside her. The screen showed her stretched asshole now and the blades still holding her open.

"Robert is going to love these videos," Clare said. "But we have one more that he wants to see." Sue felt her hands being pulled behind her back again. She felt the cuffs go back around her wrists and then locked. Jane held her down on the table so she couldn't stand. "He said he wanted to see your titties bouncing mom," Clare said. "And he said that the best way for us to get some good video was to sprinkle some hot sauce inside your asshole while we had it spread open."

Clare made a show of peeling the plastic security seal off the cap of a large bottle of Louisiana Hot Sauce. The label said supper hot with a picture of a thermometer showing the red mark at the top. When she had the top off she reached into the cupboard and took out a small bowl. The smell of vinegar and pepper filled the room as soon as she started shaking the bottle over the bowl.

Reaching into a drawer she pulled out a small plastic basting brush. Kneeling behind her mother she marveled at the sight before her. Sue's asshole was spread wide and she could see the pink deep inside. "Hold her down good, this is going to get intense," Clare told Jane and dipped the small brush into the bowl.

Sue felt the bristles of the brush against the sensitive tissue inside her asshole. Clare worked fast as she dipped the brush several times making sure she got stretched hole it's self. Sue felt the fire start in her ass just as Clare stood up. "Let her go," Clare said and Jane let up on her force holding her mom down.

Sue stood upright and the girls watched as her eyes started getting wider as her mind registered what was happening in her asshole. They watched as her feet started shifting and in the next instant, she was jumping and screaming as the fire inside her asshole grew. Her big tits were indeed bouncing on her chest just like Robert said they would.

They watched their mother jump and scream for almost a whole minute. But to their surprise, her nipples were hard as small rocks. Piss had started dribbling from Sue's pussy as she jumped and was slowly increasing. She was crying now as the fire down below intensified. "Stop screaming mom and we'll take you outside and cool your ass down," Mary said. Sue nodded following the girls to the door that led out into the garden.

It was dark now and all of them stepped out into the garden naked. There was a dim light from the street lights but nothing bright. Mary made her way to the outside faucet and turned the water on. "Bend over mom," She said as she put her finger over the end of the hose. Sue bent at her waist so Mary could spray up inside of her. She was still whimpering softly as the spray of water found her gaping hole.

The fire was going out until it was just a smoldering ember. Mary took her finger off the end of the hose so it was no longer spraying. She started gently pushing the hose into her mother's spread asshole. Within a couple of seconds, the water stopped flowing back out of Sue's ass as it was forced into her when the brass end of the hose met the unprotected entrance to her colon.

Sue felt her guts filling fast and she could actually feel her stomach swelling. When she started whimpering Mary pulled the hose out and watched as the water flowed out unchecked. They could all hear Mary breathing hard in the small garden. The soft splattering from the water hose could be heard also.

Jane took the hose from Mary's hand and quietly told her to get on her hands and knees and to get her ass in the air. Mary dropped down beside her mother and spread her knees as wide as she could. Jane turned the faucet down till she could feel a small stream coming from the brass end. She dropped to her bare knees behind her sister and pushed the brass end against Mary's rectum.

Cold water started spraying as Mary's asshole clamped down tight from the shock. "Let me in Mary or I'm just going to shove!" Jane told Mary in a harsh voice just above a whisper. Mary pushed out and Jane felt the opportunity. Pushing quickly she felt the brass end breach Mary's rectum and heard the resulting intake of breath.

"Rub your clit," Jane said in a harsh whisper. "I'm not pulling that hose out until you cum." Mary felt the cold water as it started moving into her bowels and now into her colon. The cramps were instant and she clamped her anus tighter trying to ride them out. Her climax was building fast and she could now feel the pain rising in her stomach.

She could feel her belly swelling and could feel the cold being driven deeper into her guts. Her hips were jerking now as the pain increased inside her. Her climax hit her hard and she clamped down even harder with her rectum wishing she had time to tell someone to open the faucet up wanting desperately for more pain inside.

Mary was shaking hard as she came down from her climax. But now the agony in her guts was all she was feeling. "Oh God pull it out," she begged Jane. Jane seemed to take her time as she pulled on the hose. The brass end seemed to not want to come out as she pulled. She never shut the faucet off so the cold water was still being forced into mary's colon.

"Please Jane," Mary begged as she started sobbing from the pain. Jane pulled harder on the hose and the brass end finally came out of Mary's ass. Mary felt her back hump up as the brass end was pulled out. She didn't even have a chance to try and close her rectum before cold water was being forced out. Her back humped even more as the cramps pushed through her again.

Hard lumps of shit were forced out to land on the edge of the small garden. And then a long semi-solid turd was laid out between mary's spread knees. Everyone could smell the stink that came from deep in Mary's colon. But they all accepted that as part of the enemas they had come to love so much.

Clare, Jane, and Sue stepped back into the house leaving Mary outside to finish emptying her enema. Once back inside they led Sue back to the table and told her to lay back over the top. Piss was still splattered on the floor and Jane threw down a kitchen towel on the floor and moved it around with her bare foot. Clare kneeled down behind her mother and started turning the screw to narrow the blades holding her asshole open.

Sue moaned as she felt her asshole starting to close. She felt Clare pull the blades out of her rectum and involuntarily squeezed it tight. She knew right away that it was going to be sore for a couple of days. There was a hesitation from Clare then she felt the gentle hands of her daughter spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

Clare's soft lips found Sue's asshole and planted several soft kisses on it pushing her tongue just inside. Sue closed her eyes and felt tears form as her 3 daughters helped her up.

With the cuffs removed Sue hugged each one of her beautiful girls. "Happy Birthday mom," that all seem to say at the same time. It was after 10:00 pm now and Jane and Mary were getting ready to leave. They had a couple of blocks to walk to the apartment they shared. Clare had decided to stay with Sue until the next morning sleeping in the room she shared with her sisters.

Jane and Mary put their clothes back on and walked back into the kitchen. Each taking their own butt plugs that slid them into their purses. They hugged Clare and their mom one last time before they started down the walk. Clare hugged her mom one more time and made her way to her old room.

Clare fell into a deep sleep. Her cunt was still wet from the day and she was enjoying the afterglow. She rolled over onto her stomach and smiled slightly as she felt her legs being gently spread. The night was warm and the air felt good against her bare skin. She swayed her back forcing her ass higher in the air when she felt the soft pushing at her rectum. She had never had a dream this vivid and realistic before.

Clare's eyes sprang open when she felt the balloon inside her ass start to swell. She could feel it getting bigger every time she heard the hiss. "I thought you would be awake long before this," Sue's soft voice said from above her. Clare didn't say anything as she tried to figure out what was going on. She felt the balloon inside her ass getting steadily bigger. It was starting to become painful when Sue stopped pumping the inflator bulb and took hold of the other one.

The balloon between her ass cheeks started swelling and she could feel her cheeks being spread. "If you're wondering. Yes, you are hooked to that big enema bag you used on me earlier," Sue said. "There is an 8-hour difference between here and where Robert lives. And I have been chatting with him about the day. I told him I kind of wanted to get even with you for the hot sauce in my ass so he suggested this," she added.

"There are 5 ounces of soap and half a cup of the glycerin and the rest of that bottle of hot sauce you used in me," Sue said. "And the bag is full to the brim. I'm going to open the clamp slow so you can feel it all the way up. It should take about a half-hour to empty into your ass. Robert also said that it would be a good time to teach you how to suck a cock properly. So I might text Old Bill later when you are full and see if he might want to help with that. And if you make too much noise I will come back in here and shove the panties you were wearing yesterday into your mouth."

The early morning sun was just starting to shine throughout the house when Sure reached for the clamp holding the massive enema in the bag. Snapping the clamp open she smiled when Clare jumped knowing the enema had just hit her bowels. Slowing the enema back down she watched for a few minutes to make sure the enema was indeed flowing into her helpless daughter. Clare felt the fire just inside her rectum start to grow. She closed her eyes and gripped the sheets in her bound hands. It was going to be a long morning.