The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike swallowed "I think I'm going to go explore. Have fun with Ellie." He stepped over and leaned down, kissing a surprised Ellie deeply, surprised at the pleasant taste of himself on her lips.

"Thanks, I'm going to go explore" Ellies only reply was another gasp and arched back as Hannah's fingers and tongue found the right spots.

***********

Mike looked back over his shoulder as the young man took the chance to enter Hannah from behind, smiling as he realised that his exit was all he was waiting for. He wandered through the room, enjoying the sights of naked people in the throes of passion but not pausing long at any particular alcove. He was nearly to the back of the warehouse when Mike stopped, a circle of men standing in a circle obscuring the view. Curious, Mike stepped into the circle which parted to make space for him. He boggled slightly at the sight of a young woman being fucked by multiple guys, clearly in her element as one of her partners shuddered and spurted a load of sticky white cum all over her heaving chest, only to be replaced by another man from the circle with barely a moment's pause. Mike stood and watched for a few minutes, shocked to see something he thought was only done for porn playing out in front of him. The gangbang's central figure clearly enjoying both the attention and the hard cocks in her hands, mouth and pussy. Mike stepped back out of the circle, intrigued by the thought of it but feeling a little out of his depth as someone stepped forward from the circle and grunted, the creamy result of his orgasm joining who knows how many others on her willing body.

************

As Mike stepped back from the gangbang, he started to properly realise that this party was more than just a sex club, more than debauchery, it was everyone's fantasies coming to life, things he'd never really thought of as possible were happening everywhere he looked. He started to think about his darkest dreams, his earlier orgasm not dulling his ardour as his mind raced from scene to scene. He found himself wandering in thought before a voice interrupted him.

"Hi handsome." a gravelly, deeply masculine voice purred. Slightly startled, Mike snapped back to reality and saw the dazzling blue eyes and stubbled jaw of a strange man smiling at him from a few feet away. The stranger's chest was a tattooed canvas of chiselled muscle, and Mike was a little shocked at just how fascinating he found the swell of those biceps. His mind replayed all the fleeting thoughts he'd had at the gym and brushed aside, letting them linger as he drank in the questioner's undeniably gorgeous frame. Laughing, the man struck a pose, showing off his physique as Mike looked him up and down. Mike laughed too, posing himself, showing his own well toned body and realising belatedly that in doing so his hard cock thrust forward. Mike blushed a little as the stranger stepped forward, deep voice easily cutting through the music "So I'll take it you wouldn't say no to a little fun?"

Mike felt himself blush as those suppressed fantasies roared to the fore. "Um," He managed. "I've never done anything with another man before."

The handsome stranger stepped closer, near enough that Mike could feel the warmth of his skin as he leaned in to whisper in Mike's ear "I won't tell if you won't". Mike shivered as he reached up tentatively, hand brushing his companion's chest, then running down his hard abs before hesitantly running the back of his fingers along his hard shaft. He pulled away as he heard his companion softly moan in his ear. He looked at the devilish smile gleaming at him as his new friend said "We can start slow. Come sit next to me."

He grabbed Mike's hand and led him to another padded bench, nimbly hopping up and patting the space next to him. Mike hesitated for an instant, taking in the glorious site of the stranger's rock hard cock before sitting up next to him. "So," the stranger said, placing his hand on Mike's thigh. "Just say if you need me to stop." his voice a lusty purr as he moved his hand to Mike's erect dick. Mike closed his eyes as the sensation of another man's hand on his cock registered, so familiar to his own and yet so unlike it. He reached his own hand over, skimming briefly across muscled thigh before wrapping gently around a new cock. He started to move slowly, marvelling at the satin hardness of his companion, eyes still closed. He started to explore, up and down, fingers gently massaging a smooth shaft, a smooth pair of balls, and then back up to the broad head feeling a wide smile spread across his face as he the drop of precum gathering at the tip coat his fingers, allowing him to stroke faster, firmer and more urgently as he felt his own shaft being expertly handled.

"That feels so good." Mike moaned as he sped up, marvelling at how different it felt to have his hand on a stranger's cock than his own. The warm, slippery stickiness of precum was trickling from them both now as they stroked each other harder. Mike startled a little as he felt a stubbled mouth kiss the sensitive joint where his neck met his shoulder. He grinned as he felt his cock throb in time to the deft moves of the hand on it. Eyes still closed he took his hand off the cock and touched his fingers to his lips. Tasting another man's precum for the first time he pushed slightly away, he felt his partner retract.

"Is everything OK?" He asked, concern tinging the deep sensuality of his voice. Mike nodded, surprised at himself as he opened his eyes looking deep into the cerulean orbs of his rugged new friend.

"I want to try and suck you." He said, hands running over a firm set of pecs as he swung around, standing up and repositioning himself between a pair of muscular thighs. Mike bent and kissed his chest, tracing a line of kisses along a tattoo as he slowly lowered himself to his knees. Before he knew it he had his face up against a hard dick, stroking it gently as he looked up.

"Are you sure?" a voice from above rumbled in that gloriously deep voice. In answer, Mike popped the dripping tip of that glorious dick into his mouth, tongue lashing across it as he tasted the salty sweetness of precum. He started to stroke the shaft as he sucked, feeling those calloused fingers run through his hair and pull him in closer. Eyes closed again Mike revelled in the new sensation, hard cock feeling impossibly good in his mouth as he took it deeper and deeper, feeling it swelling and pulsing in his mouth.

"Are you sure you've never done this?" came a growled question from above. "Because I swear to god you are amazing" Mike felt himself smile around his mouthful at the compliment, cupping and caressing his new friend's smooth balls as his tongue lashed his thick shaft. Mike felt a surge of new emotions and feelings as he realised how natural this felt, and he was surprised when only a few moments later he heard a strangled grunt and the words "I am going to cum if you keep that up."

Mike opened his eyes and looked up, already having made his decision "Good," he said as he slid his mouth off, licking and kissing the tip. "I want you to feed it to me." He had barely wrapped his lips back around his new toy when he heard a series of moans and felt his partner's hips start to buck wildly. He was not prepared for the force of the first pulse of cum that filled his mouth, reflexively swallowing before he consciously realised that he had just sucked a guy off.

Mike's mind caught up with his body as he felt wave after wave of hot cum surge into his mouth. As the new taste washed into him Mike was surprised to discover how hard his own cock was, and how much he loved this new feeling. He swallowed again as the volume of his new friend's pleasure threatened to overwhelm him. He sucked until he felt the dick in his mouth soften, then stood up with a grin, hard cock nearly level with the one which had just exploded in his mouth.

"That was amazing", both Mike and his friend said in near unison. Mike felt his erection pressing against the other man's semi-erect, wet cock as he noticed that the two of them had drawn a crowd of onlookers, men and women smiling at the two well toned hunks on the bench.

"I think I need to cool down after that." said Mike's friend slightly groggily. "Unless you want me to return the favour." Mike shook his head, looking at the group watching as he felt the last drops of the load he just took gather on his lips.

*********

Mike felt a little dazed as he realised his first time with a man had been watched by so many, but he knew that he was no longer curious, the pleasure he felt at pleasuring another man thrilling and taboo and exciting all at once. He sat up on the bench, leaning back and closing his eyes as he felt the new pleasure of being watched mix in with his awakened bisexuality. He wasn't very surprised when he heard a soft voice break his reverie, but he was a little surprised at the angle it came from.

"Do you mind if we take care of you?" the silken voice sounded from next to his cock. Mike could feel her breath caress the head of his cock, feeling cool against the raging fire of his desire. Mike opened his eyes and looked down, then closed and reopened them, certain he was dreaming. Kneeling either side of his erect cock, inches away from him and staring up with eyes that seemed to beg for him were a pair of young women, as different as night and day but equal in beauty.

Instead of answering, Mike rotated his hips slightly, his cock tapping the ebony skinned beauty on his right on the side of her mouth. She grinned and turned, taking him into her mouth as her companion, a blonde with piercing green eyes and a pink rosebud of a mouth smiled and lifted a soft, cool hand to the base of his cock, cupping his balls as her eyes stayed locked with Mike's. He felt warm lips encircle the head of his cock, a tongue deftly licking over him as a pair of hands cupped his balls, a second tongue running up the side of his shaft. Mike felt his cock somehow stiffen more as the two girls' lips met, making out over his cock, tongues caressing each other and him at the same time. Mike felt a gasp escape his throat as he watched them make out over his dick, another fantasy being fulfilled as he experienced his first time with more than one partner. As he watched he could see the girls' hands roaming each other, touching and caressing each other's curves as much as they were touching him. He sat up straighter, looking down at the unbelievable sight of ebony and ivory skin pressed against each other, breasts pressing together as they embraced, kissing each other passionately. Mike felt himself shudder in pleasure as the two women teased and toyed his cock, hands, tongues and lips caressing him with wild abandon. Mike looked down at the two strangers providing him the best head of his life and laid back, stretching himself along the padded bench and arching his back.

Mike felt a pair of lips leave his cock and saw the ebony goddess climb up next to him, her dark thighs straddling his face. He ran his hands up the taught muscles of the back of her thighs, squeezing her firm ass as he pulled the dark lips of her wet pussy onto his face. He felt her trembling as his tongue started exploring her wetness, licking from her stiff clit all the way along the lips of her pussy to the sweet opening. His tongue explored her, tasting deeply of her sweet nectar. He felt her mouth wrap around his cock again as she leaned forward, wrapping tightly as her blonde friend sucked delicately at his balls. He felt her lift his legs up over her delicate shoulders before her tongue darted down, flicking lightly over his asshole before she started to rim him. New sensations surged through him as the two women worked him over expertly while his tongue and fingers worked on the flawless pussy grinding on his face. Mike pulled his dark companion closer onto him as he felt her moans vibrating on his cock as she sucked him deeply, her lips sliding deeper each time she bobbed back down on him until he could feel his cock brushing the back of her throat and her lips brushing the smooth skin around the base of his cock.

Mike could feel himself subconsciously rocking his hips in rhythm as his cock filled his dark companion's mouth, and he luxuriated in the sensation of the pneumatic blonde teasing at his ass, her mouth finding sensitive places and sending waves of pleasure through his body. Inspired by what was happening to him, his hands found their way to the tight ass of the woman sitting on his face. Slick from their time inside her pussy, he was surprised at how easily his fingers slid into her tight ass. He felt her pull her mouth off his dick to release a loud moan of pleasure, arching her back and pushing into him, driving his fingers deep into her.

"I think I want something else in there." she moaned, shuffling herself forward, her lithe body sliding along Mike's as he watched her dark skin contrasting against his own bronze tan. Mike felt her blonde friend firmly grasp his engorged shaft as he watched her raise her hips above him, running her wet pussy across his head before slowly lowering herself. Mike heard her gasp at the same time he did, his rock hard cock guided into her yielding ass by expert hands. She slowly lowered herself onto Mike, rocking back and forth to give herself time to relax around the girth of his cock until she settled fully onto him. She started to grind back and forth against him, taking the full length of his cock inside her tight ass with an audible moan. Mike could feel the change as her blonde friend's tongue left his balls to eat her pussy, tongue darting up and down her wet slit as she tasted her friend. Mike sat up, angling his ebony plaything forward as his hands encircled her narrow waist. He started to move her on top of him, lifting her as he thrust into the ecstasy of her tight ass. He grinned as he took in the contrast of her pale friend's face buried in her smooth, dark pussy and focused on developing a rhythm, lifting and pumping himself in her willing ass. He kissed her neck as she arched her back into him, enjoying the pure pleasure of anal sex combined with a talented tongue exploring his balls. She twisted her torso to face him, eyes bright with pleasure before she kissed him deeply, tongue sliding against his as half-suppressed moans vibrated in her throat. She broke off the kiss with a loud moan as Mike increased his pace, eyes closing tightly as her silken voice whispered in his ear.

"Oh fuck. I am going to cum if you keep fucking me like that." Mike's response was to increase his pace again, fucking her with wild abandon as her blonde friend ate her pussy with renewed vigour. Mike's hands squeezed her dark nipples as she bounced on his cock, and he felt the muscles in her ass clench even tighter on his cock as she surrendered to her pleasure. Her breath came in deep gasps as she slowed her riding. Her friend stood up in front of them, green eyes locking with Mike's as she smiled.

"Looks like I'll get a turn myself. I thought for sure you'd have cum by now." Mike leaned back again and felt his cock slip out of his dark companion's tight butt with a pop. As she laid panting beside him for a moment, still shivering with aftershocks, her friend quickly took her place, facing Mike as she straddled him, rapidly lowering herself until Mike could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. She reached down and touched herself, fingers coming away shiny with her wetness before she grabbed Mike's rock hard member, coating him with her slick juices before she guided the head of his cock against the tight pink rosebud of her ass. She looked Mike in the eyes before lowering herself the rest of the way, quickly engulfing him. She moaned deeply as she started bouncing, her small tits bouncing as she expertly raised and lowered herself on Mike's dick, plunging it all the way inside of herself before lifting herself nearly all the way off. Mike gasped as he felt her expert ministrations, so similar to the way her friend felt and yet so different. As she fucked him he reached his hand down, fingers instantly wet from her juices as they found her clit and started to stroke her firmly. He wasn't surprised when a pair of dark hands reached up, ebon fingers squeezing the rock hard nipples crowning her pale breasts as she rode him.

"Oh fuck yes." she shouted, putting her hand on Mike's chest as she increased her pace. "You'd better cum in my ass you fucker." she rocked back and forth, shifting the head of Mike's cock inside her and escalating his pleasure. He could feel his orgasm building as her ass milked his dick, and he growled back at her.

"You want me to cum in that ass? You want my load to fill you up like a little slut?" She laughed, a fierce focus crossing her face as she ground herself into him.

"Oh yes. I'm the slut, you cocksucker. You've just fucked three people in ten minutes." Her words triggered something in Mike and he stroked harder at her clit as she continued to drive onto him, his cock pounding deeply into her tight ass as she did. A dark hand pinched Mike's nipple as his breath started to quicken.

"Cum in her tight little ass for me, cocksucker." a voice like a fist wrapped in a velvet glove slammed into his thoughts as a pair of dark lips met his, kissing him passionately. Mike heard the screaming orgasm of the blonde bombshell on his cock as the muscles in her ass tightened around him. He felt his own orgasm build like a wave of lava from the base of his balls up the length of his shaft before bursting forth in a shower of fireworks. Blood pounded in his ears as his cock throbbed, his long-delayed orgasm pumping wave after wave of cum deep into the blonde stranger's ass. He heard satisfied laughter as she lowered herself to him, engaging in a three way kiss with him and her dark friend. He felt her slide forward, his still hard cock sliding easily out of her well-used hole as she slid up Mike's torso. He could feel drips of his hot cum leaking out of her onto his taut abs as she arched her back further, pushing a nipple playfully into Mike's mouth.

"Good boy." she purred. "I needed that, and I think that your admirers will be appreciating your handiwork." Mike laughed a little, his thoughts addled by the intensity of his orgasm. A pair of dark hands placed themselves on a milk pale pair of buttocks, showing the crowd of onlookers the results of Mike's orgasm as he felt it slowly drip onto him. A surprisingly cool white hand caressed his face as those green eyes looked deep into his own.

"You did great. I hope we get to see you again next time." With a quick kiss on his forehead she hopped off the padded bench, took her friend by the hand and disappeared off into the crowd, leaving Mike lying there in a half daze.

********

As Mike's erection faded with the afterglow of his orgasm he sat up realising that the music, a constant companion through the evening, had changed, becoming more mellow, and the dim lighting had raised slightly. Mike stood up, making his way towards where Ellie had pointed out a row of showers what felt like a lifetime ago. He smiled as he stepped into a shower block that reminded him of the locker rooms of his youth, except that instead of his football mates it was filled with men and women talking quietly, the steam and warmth of the water giving the space a different energy, less sexual but more intimate. As he showered, Mike thought about all of his new firsts: his first time being seen being intimate with someone; his first time seeing a gangbang in person; his first time with another man; his first threesome; his first black girl. So many glorious new experiences had him smiling widely as he took his time washing, feeling warm and content in a way he hadn't for a long time.

Clean, Mike wrapped a towel around his waist as he went in search of his long abandoned clothes, finding them under the table where everything had started.