The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So." A chirpy and familiar voice interrupted him as he was pulling on his socks. The blonde security girl who had first introduced him to the party lowered herself to a cushion next to him. "Did you have a nice time?" Mike smiled and nodded up at her, noticing that her outfit was donned in a slightly less revealing fashion than it had been when he'd first met her. "Good to hear." her smile was still electrifying as she beamed at him. "I hope you'll be back next time, I won't have to work the next event, and I think I owe you something."

Mike laughed and shook his head. "Not at all. I'll be back, but you don't owe me anything. I appreciated what you did for me." She blushed slightly as she leaned in and planted a warm kiss on Mike's lips.

"Well, at least you realised it was wrap up time. It's nearly 3 am after all. Sometimes newcomers need to be dragged out." Mike was a little surprised at the time, but did notice that the lighting was steadily getting brighter and the music had changed from thumping club music to what could best be described as elevator music. "You'll get some instructions on when the next event is and how to become a full member over the next few days. I do hope you'll decide to join us. But alas, I need to go and move the stragglers along. It was lovely to get to know you a little." She stood up with a bounce, and nodded down at him. "Until next time."

Mike watched her leave appreciatively before standing and making his way to the exit, memories of a night of wild abandon surging through his mind as he collected his belongings and stepped back out into the cold, quiet darkness of the all but empty industrial part of town.

**********

A few weeks later Mike found himself at a coffee shop next to the office of a new client, a quiet spot that he'd not been to before. The sheer normalcy of regular everyday life as a bachelor had given his memories of the party a dreamlike quality, hardly seeming real against his day to day existence. He hadn't heard from Phil since that fateful SMS, and he wasn't sure what he'd say after his time with Ellie so he hadn't reached out either.

"Long black for Mike?" A feminine voice called, sounding vaguely familiar to Mike as he headed for the counter. A pair of hands passed him a cup, a dazzling smile drawing a memory of that face wearing a very different uniform to the apron she wore today. Mike froze, unsure what to think as the young lady offered him his takeaway cup again, face betraying no recognition, plastered with the standard customer service look of polite friendliness. Mike took the drink with a muttered "Thanks" and walked out of the shop. It wasn't until he was nearly back in the office when he noticed the note scrawled on the back of his receipt. A phone number, with a heart and the words 'Text me if you don't want to wait for the next party'.