The Party

Story Info
Husband gets more than he bargained for at wife's party.
4.5k words
4.4
20.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers

It was at the party to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the clinic's opening that my whole life changed. My marriage, my sex life, my views about my own sexual identity. Carla, my now, 50 year old - but still hot as hell wife - had been teasing me for months about how gorgeous and hunky some of her male colleagues were.

Our role playing increasingly featured many of these studs. Yes, it got me insanely jealous to know Carla was getting off at the mere thought of being fucked by one of her colleagues, but our sex life improved dramatically with each new bawdy tale.

Come the next day I always felt sordid. But by the following evening - lust getting the better of me again - I would humour Carla once again. And what was becoming more and more apparent was that Carla was not only hugely enjoying our sex talk - and positively encouraging it - she was yearning to make it a reality.

It was these thoughts that were swirling round my head as I arrived at the fancy dress party to celebrate the decade of success at the fertility clinic where Carla was now the senior and sexiest practitioner. Carla was more than a little annoyed that I wasn't attired in the basque, stockings and black panties she'd left for me on the bed. I was adamant about the fact I wasn't going to wear them. And, as it turned out, all her male colleagues had clearly decided not to wear anything feminine gear either. Carla, however looked like a porn star in a micro leather skirt that displayed her stocking tops and even her pink panties. She WAS wearing a black basque with pink bows, and all the guys - from those in their late twenties to those near retirement age - were salivating all over her.

It's going to be a long, long night, I thought, grabbing a drink and giving Carla a hug and a kiss. There was a carnal atmosphere in the room that you could have cut with a knife. Carla's hot red lip gloss, 34DD breasts that, due to the size of them, were struggling to be contained in the satin and lace material -her nipples were a centimetre or so away from poking some lucky guy in the eye and grabbing everybody's attention, and those stockings and high heels were turning everyone's heads.

There was sultry music playing and I knew it was only a matter of time before the hotbed of eroticism turned into an orgy. There were more than half a dozen of Carla's coterie of hunks encircling and dancing with her. She was clearly loving all the attention. When the song that was playing reached the chorus six of the guys drew closer to my hot naughty wife.

I stood and watched helplessly as they started to caress her body to the rhythm of the music. Carla winked at me and licked her lips. She was loving every moment of the attention she was receiving. I knew I was in trouble, deep trouble. Carla was only dancing, but it was the dance of a harlot, and although I knew she loved dancing, she was tempting these guys to stroke her body and cover her with kisses. Yet, I knew, that If I stepped in to halt the orgy that was threatening to erupt, she would be furious with me for being jealous. And these colleagues of hers were big and strong, and yes, hot and gorgeous, and I now understood why Carla had so enjoyed our role playing games. If I was a woman I'd want to be fucked by such hunky gods, I thought.

I needed the music to stop before things really got out of hand. But then a very sexy nurse approached me. She was wearing a tight, starched white nurse's uniform. The uniform was so short that I could see her pink stocking tops. She was late forties and, like Carla, she looked like some stunningly hot porn star. Distracted momentarily, I took my eyes off my naughty wife as the nurse said to me in a deep, husky and very coquettish voice:

"You must be Dan, Carla's hubby. Fancy a nibble?'

"I, erm, yeah. Oh, from the platter you mean. Yeah. I mean, sorry. I'd love something."

The sexy nurse laughed and passed me a ham sandwich.

"I'm Raquel. One of Carla's assistants. I collect all the...samples...from our male patients. Can I tell you a little secret, Dan?"

"Anything," I replied. More than a little aroused by how close Raquel now was to me. I could smell a very sassy, exotic and heady perfume emanating from her. She really was hot as hell.

Raquel put one of her hands on my shoulder and whispered: "Sometimes, Dan I have to sit astride these guys and help them...you know...perform. Lots of them get very nervous and can't get it up, so to speak."

"Well, that's understandable, I guess. Though, I had no idea you were allowed to be so hands-on."

Raquel laughed at that, pouted and replied: "Oh, we all are around here, especially your hot sexy wife," Raquel said, leaning on me still and pointing at the love-in that was taking place on the make-shift dance floor.

Carla was cavorting her body now as hands caressed her breasts, waist and enormous ass - her best feature by far. Things WERE getting out of hand. I watched in horror as Carla arched her back as Sven, a blonde Viking-like, athletic and muscular Swede in his mid-thirties put both his hands on Carla's tits. Her nipples were now on full display.

I felt paralysed by indecision. On the one hand what was happening in front of my eyes was clearly immoral and I was jealous as an ancient deity, full of wrath and fury, but also - I realised with shock, I was strangely turned on. The left side of my brain, the rational, logical side was screaming STOP THIS, STOP IT NOW! But the reptilian part of my brain was loving it. I knew if I was watching such a scene on TV or on some porn site I'd be jerking off at the prospect of what this hot-blooded sensual woman was going to do with these hunks in front of her wimpy husband. The fact it was MY wife made it no less arousing. In many ways it made it even hotter.

Disturbed, I took a step forward, but Raquel held me back. Her grip was unbelievably strong.

"Don't, Dan. Try and relax. Carla deserves this, You know she does. And, if you let this play out, I'll play with you. She's given me permission to do so."

"Seriously," I replied, again forgetting momentarily that my wife was about to be part of a gang bang.

"Oh, yes. She's wanted me to seduce you for months now."

"I don't think I understand."

"Oh, don't worry sissy boy you will."

Raquel, could still detect a strong reluctance in my eyes. She, almost secretly, waived her finger in the direction of James the oldest guy in the room (he's 62), but perhaps the best looking which is really saying something - all of Carla's colleagues looked like male models. I like James. I'd met him before. But this time he made it abundantly clear who was in charge.

"Now Dan, don't be upset. But Carla wants this. She wants a real man. Lots and lots of real men with big fat cocks. Unlike yours. She's told us all how small yours is. You know you can never truly satisfy her. So, let some real men do it for you. You know it makes sense. You have to please your wife and do her bidding sissy. So watch, and enjoy the feast of fucking your wife is about to enjoy. You'll love it, you sissy cock-sucker."

I felt humiliated. And why did James and Raquel refer to me as a sissy...and James had just called me a cock-sucker, And why did that really turn me on? There was now pre-cum dribbling down my boxer shorts.

"Are you a cock-sucker?" Raquel asked seductively.

"No, Raquel...I...I'm straight, I'm a man. I'm not a sissy. I'm not gay."

"Then why," asked Raquel grabbing my crotch, "is your tiny, little cock getting hard? Do you like being called a cock-sucker and a sissy?"

I hesitated. I felt drunk on perversity. It was like I was in the middle of a bad dream - or was it a good dream? I didn't know anymore. I looked over and saw Carla leaning over the desk in the reception area. Her leather mini skirt was now around her waist, her sexy pink panties around her ankles and all the guys were stark naked. James was about to take my naughty wife from behind. But before he did, he reached down and tossed Carla's panties over to me. I caught them, and like a deranged pervert sniffed the gusset. It was fully lubricated with Carla's pussy juices. She was obviously gagging for it.

"Now put them on sissy hubby," Carla shouted loud enough so I could hear her over the cacophonous music, as could everyone else. "And watch how real men fuck your naughty wife."

Carla giggled, winked at me, and bending right over offered her gaping pussy to James whose enormous meaty cock didn't need a second invitation.

I stood there like a zombie as Raquel helped me out of my clothes. The other guys cheered as Carla sighed with deep pleasure the moment James filled her with his mighty implement. They were stroking their own cocks and mauling and kissing Carla, awaiting their turn to impale her. The orgy had begun.

And, as I watched Carla - clearly in ecstasy, getting speared by James, I realised she'd never looked hotter and I'd never been more aroused. Oh, and the sight of all those lovely cocks glistening with pre-cum was warping my brain; especially, when Carla took two of them in her mouth. Oh fuck, I thought, how hot is that. I actually felt jealous. Not jealous that my wife had cuckolded me and had turned into the hottest, naughtiest wife imaginable, as any sane husband would have felt. But jealous that Carla was sucking those gorgeous cocks. Maybe I am or want to be a cock-sucker, I mused.

Any doubts about the direction of travel for me were soon shredded when Raquel rolled Carla's pink panties up my thighs. As soon as the panties hit my ball sac and covered MY cock I was desperate to join Carla's oral masterpiece. My cock was the hardest and largest it had ever been.

My mind went back to an incident in a lingerie shop a month or so earlier...I was buying some sexy panties for Carla's birthday. Sometimes she is a size 14 and sometimes a size 16 depending on the style and brand. I pick half a dozen pairs up, but was clearly struggling to make a decision. One of the sales assistants ambled over and offered to help. Her name was Brandi.

"Are they for your wife or yourself?' She asked smiling seductively.

"My wife, of course. " I replied a little angrily.

"No offence meant, dear customer, but this is a sex shop and we get lots of members of the LGBT+ community in here, as well as the occasional straight guy like yourself," Brandi replied smiling vivaciously.

"You are straight, I presume?"

I took a deep breath, she was playing with me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so...aggressive. I'm a little apprehensive, that's all. Usually I buy lingerie for my wife online and she helps me choose what she wants - always makes it easier size wise."

"Ah, I see. No need to apologise. Shall we start again?'

"Yes, of course."

"Okay, well I'm Brandi the owner of this erotic emporium and you are?"

"Dan. Nice to meet you Brandi," I said extending my hand. Brandi's grip was firmer that what I expected. Firm, masculine almost. But I really like the fact she appeared to be so confident. I like strong women. It's one of the things that attracted me to Carla in the first place.

Anyway, I digress. I looked at Brandi again. She was tall for a woman, I mused, probably at least five foot ten. Her hair was lustrous, shiny and black, Carla is a blonde, but I prefer brunettes Carla is the exception to my rule that dark haired women are far more attractive. And Brandi was a case in point.

"Now, normally I don't allow customers to try and buy," Brandi said, "But how about I close the shop for half an hour and I'll put them on - you tell me the sexiest three pairs and you can have them all for a tenner."

"Ten pounds!" I exclaimed, delighted with such a bargain, but even more excited at the prospect of seeing Brandi parading around in panties I was buying for my naughty wife. "You've got a deal."

"There's one caveat though, Dan."

"Thought there might be. Go on."

"You must give my big curvy ass a spanking after you've made each selection."

I felt I'd died and gone to some perverted paradise were all my fantasies were going to be fulfilled.

"Well, I'm not sure what Carla, my very hot and very naughty wife would think of that idea, Brandi, but I love it."

"Fabulous, darling. Let me try on these super soft deep brief burgundy ones first, I think they'll go rather well with my scarlet red thigh high leather boots and flaming red stockings. Give me a moment."

My heart was pounding, my cock was stirring. I felt like I was about to cheat on Carla, but I was caught up in the sensuality of the moment. I was not disappointed. Brandi emerged a few moments later looking like a goddess or a vampire from some old Hammer Horror movie. I was captivated. It got better.

"I always find, Dan, that when a woman bends over in her panties the guy has a much better idea if he likes the panties, loves the panties, or simply adores the panties."

With that Brandi bent over the settee that was in the corner of the store. Above the settee was a picture of Brandi - which I'd only just noticed - wearing a pink balcony bra and pink panties - she, or someone else had written over the image: Oh my! What's a little sissy like you staring at? Shouldn't a fag like you be sucking my cock? It was only that the penny dropped - Brandi was a crossdresser, that explained the husky voice, and how tall she, he, was. Part of me wanted to run like I was being pursued by a hound of hell, but Brandi looked as hot as hell in the image and hotter still, live, in the flesh - so to speak - bending over the settee. Other than Carla's, his was the sexiest ass I'd ever seen.

For a moment I was paralysed by indecision. I wanted to flee, though Brandi had locked the door and I had no idea where the key was, but I was strangely, hypnotically drawn to this fine crossdressing specimen. I've never kissed a guy in my life, I've never found men remotely attractive, but - and it's a big but - I've always had a bit of a thing for guys in women's underwear. I think it goes back to one of those Hammer Horror movies again - Dr Jekyll and Sister Hyde. In the story Jekyll turns into a woman he claims is his sister, but in reality it's him. I love that movie. And ever since I watched it as a teenager I've always wondered what it would be like to be so transformed.

Now, here right in front of me was such a transformation. I was spellbound.

"Well what do you think, Dan? Like, love or adore?" Brandi asked me in that sexy, husky voice.

"I absolutely adore you...I mean them...but you look gorgeous in them, Brandi."

"Why, thank you, Dan. What a lovely thing to say. Would you like to spank my sexy ass now then?"

"I really would," I said in a soft, almost feminine voice.

"Come on over then sweetie, and give me what I desire."

I hesitated, but only momentarily. I simply couldn't resist what was being offered on a plate. I thought, fuck I bet Carla will love it when I tell her this story. Besides, Brandi's sassy ass was crying out to be spanked. So I did as I was told. It felt fucking amazing.

"Oh harder, lover," Brandi whispered, "give me everything you've got."

I repeated the spank with more force. Brandi's tushy shook and shivered...and then he turned round. His aroused cock - it was large, maybe seven or eight inches - was clearly visible beneath the gorgeous panties. There were speckles of pre-cum littered all over the fabric.

"Oh dear, Dan. I think you may have to wash these before you give them to your hot naughty wife."

I nodded, unable to take my eyes off Brandi beautiful looking cock glistening under the super soft material.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Dan," Brandi said noticing how fixated I'd become by his magnificent cock, "but I think you'd make a great cock sucking sissy faggot."

"Maybe I would," I replied, still transfixed by Brandi's meaty cock, "but I can't cheat on Carla. I love her so much, Brandi...and I've never been really attracted to guys until..."

"Until?' Brandi asked, coquettishly licking his lips.

"Until now." I admitted honestly.

"Would you at least like to touch it. So you know what a cock feels like in panties?' Brandi asked tempting me beyond by ability to refuse.

"I'd love too," I said, thinking there's no harm in that, surely?

Initially, I just gently stroked Brandi's cock through the lovely burgundy panties. Of course it felt strange to be touching another guy's cock, but the sexy panties convinced me it wasn't gay and I wasn't gay.

"Oh Dan, that feels yummy. Please don't stop. Kiss it if you'd like too."

I was sorely tempted. But that did feel like I'd be entering the gay zone. Yet, the more I stroked, the more I desired Brandi's cock. So, although everything in my head was telling me to stop before I did something I'd regret for the rest of my life, I did give it a lick peck.

"Oh, Dan," Brandi gasped, "more, please, more."

"Turn around," I said, boldly fishing his cock out of the panties and, changing my stroking into rubbing, I grasped Brandi's cock firmly. As his excitement grew, so did mine and I couldn't resist pressing my own stiff cock against his panty clad ass. It WAS thrilling, and that action took Brandi right to the edge. I spanked him again, one, two, three times and then he erupted all over the leather settee. It was a sight to behold.

"Oh, fuck Dan. If that was your first time with a guy don't make it your last. You're a natural sissy faggot. Now, you're turn," Brandi said, trying to take my trousers down, but I stopped him.

"I'm not ready for that...yet...but know I am sorely tempted. It's just a step too far. It would feel like cheating."

"I understand," Brandi said taking my hands in his and gently kissing me on the cheek. "OH, but how about I whip these panties off and clean that cum up and then...why then you could make Carla wear them whilst you fuck her tonight, and all the time you can be thinking about my cock," Brandi said wickedly, before adding: "And, no charge, Dan you can have all these panties for free as long as you come back and see me again."

"I will, Brandi. I want to."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Brandi then gift wrapped the panties, kissed the gift card leaving his lovely mouth all over the card and spanked my ass as he unlocked the door.

"Something to remember me by." He said giggling.

"I'm unlikely to forget you, Brandi," I said leaning in close and returning the kiss on his cheek that he'd given me minutes earlier.

"Next time let's kiss each other's lips."

And with that I walked out the store into drizzling rain. I jumped in the car, scarcely able to believe what had just occurred. I felt guilty, but couldn't wait to tell Carla. Something told me she'd love it. And would almost certainly use it as an excuse to drop her panties for any guy she fancied from now on. But, I pushed that thought aside. I knew that we could potentially be in for one of the best sex sessions we'd ever had, once I told her what had happened. And the thought of her wearing Brandi's cum stained burgundy panties whilst we made out was making my head spin and my tiny cock harder than ever.

"You really kissed his cock?" Carla was saying as she put on the burgundy panties, after she'd inhaled Brandi's yummy cum stains.

"I'm sorry, Carla. I couldn't help it. I felt hypnotised by it."

"No need to apologise," Carla said, pushing me onto our bed, "I know all about the yearning for lovely big cocks."

"Then you forgive me?" I asked, ridiculously turned on again by the sight of Carla now in the burgundy panties.

"Oh, Dan, my dear darling sissy hubby, there's nothing to forgive. I've suspected for a while that given the opportunity you'd suck cock and I find that so fucking hot."

"Really?"

"Really. Now turn me over sissy and fuck me from behind. Imagine, as Brandi suggested, that I'm him. Push the gusset of these gorgeous cum stained panties aside and take me from behind like you are fucking a guy's ass for the first time, faggot."

Candyboi
Candyboi
728 Followers
12