The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to be asked twice.

For the first time in ages we came together. Our orgasm were like a tsunami of pleasure. And, in case, you're wondering, I did think about Brandi throughout it all. But the next day, and for weeks afterwards I was filled with bitter regret and remorse, and determined to avoid anything like that happening again. The problem was the genie was well and truly out the bottle which is how I'd ended up at this party watching Carla getting fucked by guys much hunkier, better looking by far, and with more magnificent cocks than you could see on any porn site. She was loving it.

Now I was wearing Carla's panties and Raquel was stroking my cock through the fabric.

"Do you suck cock too?" Raquel asked, unbuttoning the front of her uniform.

"I, no...not really...I, did kiss one a few weeks ago."

"You mean Brandi's cock, don't you, Dan. Don't look surprised, Carla told us all about it."

"She did?"

"Oh yes, in glorious graphic detail. He got me so turned on."

"It did?" I asked looking shocked again.

"Oh yes, so...turned...on," Raquel said, lifting the hem of her uniform up to reveal a pair of tight black satin panties...and a big fat stiff cock.

I staggered backwards, but then Raquel took my hand.

"Follow me," she, he, said. I did, like a little puppy once more spellbound by the sight of a lovely cock in panties. Carla waved, just as the two guys she'd be giving oral to ejaculated in her mouth. Now, instead of feeling anger, I just felt admiration for her. My wife is so fucking hot, I'm so fucking lucky, I thought.

Raquel led me to one of the rooms were the guys visiting clinic try to masturbate to provide a sample. I recalled how she'd already told me how sometimes she has to help them out. Now, it was going to be my turn and I couldn't wait to get going.

I was only wearing Carla's panties, but Raquel looked so fucking hot in his micro nurse's uniform, stockings and satin panties. We were both dripping pre-cum. I was again spellbound by the sight of a cock in panties, more spellbound even than seeing Carla's pussy in her sexiest pair. What's happening to me, I wondered?

"Now, take a deep breath, lick your lips Dan, and say I am a crossdressing sissy cock sucker."

"I'm a crossdressing sissy cock sucker," I said, returning again to that soft, submissive feminine voice I'd used in Brandi's sex shop a month ago. And I loved being called a cock sucker.

"Good sissy, now kneel down and take me to sissy paradise."

This time there was no hesitation. I gently kissed Raquel's cock, squeezed it and then hungrily took it into my mouth. Soon Raquel was groaning with pleasure. Spurred on by this I took him deeper and deeper into my throat, squeezing his ass through his black satin panties.

I felt completely gay and I was loving it. I'd secretly longed for this ever since my encounter with Brandi. I was no longer bi-curious, I was an out and out faggot. I couldn't deny it any longer.

Raquel was close now, real close. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands forcing his cock to slide even deeper into my willing mouth.

"Oh fuck Dan, I'm going to come any moment now. I'm going to come right in your sissy mouth. Keep sucking faggot, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck, Dan, yeah, oh FUCK!!!!!"

I felt Raquel's cock pulsate, then bounce, then erupt with what tasted like salty, but also very sweet Greek yoghurt. I greedily lapped up every last drop. There was a pause in proceedings as we regathered our strength. I wished Brandi could have been there in the burgundy panties and his thigh high leather boots, for the first time in my life I wanted a guy - albeit a guy in panties - to spread my ass and fuck me hard with his lovely big cock. But that would have to wait until Carla and I went to Brandi's sex shop together.

For the time being I would have to be satisfied watching Carla take two cocks in her pussy and one in her ass whilst Raquel sucked me off. And it turned it Raquel was a cock sucking expert.

At home, the next evening, Carla said: "Well sissy hubby, what was the best bit about the party."

"Well I loved watching you suck those magnificent cocks my sexy naughty wife, and I loved watching you writhe with please as the hunky guys pummelled your sassy pussy, but watching those studs give my wife anal sex was amazing. I didn't think you were into that, Carla."

"Oh fuck yeah, and so much more which I'll tell you about another time. Besides, if Brandi and Raquel are going to fuck your virgin boi pussy it seems only right and fair that I get the same treatment my little cock sucking faggot. Don't you think?"

"Absolutely my gorgeously hot naughty wife."

"Now, bend over whilst I put my strap-on on and get you fully trained up."

12