The Party

Story Info
A 1970's Party.
3.8k words
4.19
2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy it. To those of you sending me abuse via fake emails, well done, you are so brave that you will not stand behind your words. Cowards. Mica xx

This set in England in the early 1970's.

The room was quite smoky, and the party was beginning to draw to a close. Jade asked me to take her home before her dad started getting mad. After I had dropped her off, I went back, I knew that there would be an afters party.

It was always the same. There was a massive party, everyone from college would gather in Sal's Uncle's cellar from about 7, and the music was generally loud, the beer flowed with Martini or Babycham for the girls. Most of the boys bought Party Seven cans, and there was always a bit of a kerfuffle trying to find the opener. Everyone bought the cans, no one seemed to think about the opener, you only had to ask at the outdoor and they usually had one they could give you, but few ever asked. We usually opened them with a screwdriver. Someone also turned up with a keg that they had stolen from the back of the pub, but no one could work out how to open it.

Around ten o'clock people started to drift off as Sal had always let it be known that we had to end by eleven, it was her uncle's house and his rules. What few knew is that was a bit untrue. The rabble went by eleven, the doors were locked, and the private afters party started. This usually involved a stack of Tangerine Dream, Pink Floyd and Caravan LPs on the record player and the real substances came into use.

During the main party there was a lot of pot going around but little else. It was mostly alcohol, but once the uninitiated had left, the door was locked, and the rules were different. What happened in the afters party, stayed in the afters party. There was around sixteen or so of us, mostly couples but a few singletons like me; single now that I had taken Jade home. The lighting was reduced, an oil bubble projector providing most of the light in the room, giving strange oil filled patterns on the end wall and ceiling that the girls started to dance in front of.

I guess the drug of choice for most was acid, no one in our gang would touch Heroin. I didn't join in, but no one knew that; the unofficial rule was that everyone dropped. I wasn't a fan of drugs, I liked to be in control of my brain, and I still had flashbacks to when some idiot thought it would be good fun to drop some acid into my beer one lunchtime. There was a digger that came from the building site next to college and started chasing me round the college common room, whilst big black music notes spewed from the speakers. To me it was very real, and it was impossible for me to know that it was just the acid playing with my brain.

A few of the girls started their freak out, slow strange gyrations to the sounds that came from the Dansette in the corner. Sally took centre stage, her almost see through white crochet two piece outfit glowing from the UV black light in the corner, her arms swinging and swaying like branches of a tree in a storm. Shirley swayed to one side, her long maxi dress swirling and I watched as she put her hands behind her back and let her dress fall to the floor.

Shirley had quite a bust and it seemed to take on a life of its own as she danced, her bra barely containing it, the UV light making her bra and pants glow in the semi dark. Geoff stood to one side and took his shirt and trousers off and joined the girls, dancing in his glowing white underpants. Soon almost everyone was on their feet, freaking out to Nine Feet Underground by Caravan, fingers moving, arms swaying, the oil projector casting strange patterns on the nearly naked bodies.

I didn't want to join in yet in case it became obvious that I hadn't taken the required substance, so I just sat at the side of the room. Many of the dancers were coupling up and there was a lot of embracing and fondling, and there seemed no discrimination in terms of sex, possibly just whoever was nearest. I noticed Gill slowly dancing around the floor, rotating around the room and heading to my direction, she was more or less the only other person not coupled.

The caravan LP finished and Tangerine Dream's Rubycon came on. The dancing changed, more swaying, less freaking, and people started getting a lot closer.

"Looks like the Acid is kicking in," Gill said. "Come dance with me, otherwise it'll look odd."

Gill was a blonde, ponytailed girl from college. She was a bit studious, certainly not a dumb blonde, smallish bust and perhaps a tad heavier than she would like. Mentally shrugging I stood up and we moved away from the wall. We swayed with each other, our bodies moving in synchronicity as the music played at half volume, a rule set by Sally so as not to upset her uncle, but it was still loud enough that you couldn't really hear if people were speaking, and if they were, you couldn't make any words.

Gill moved closer to me, her breasts rubbing my chest, but no other contact. "Follow my lead," she said as she pulled off her dress. She was wearing white bra and knickers, which, like the others were glowing brightly in the light from the black lamp. I was transfixed at her boobs. Her bra was one of those ones that gave her a noticeable cleavage, and her nipples were quite pronounced, poking through the lacy material of her bra. I stripped slowly down to my Y fronts.

I looked around and quite a few couples were completely naked, dancing together, boobs, bollocks and cocks seemingly flying around unencumbered. One couple, Ann and Mike, were writhing on the ground, Ann on top, and Mike supporting her breasts in case they fell off I assumed.

I turned back to Gill, and as I danced close with her, she put her hands behind her back and then pulled her bra forward and off, dancing just in her knickers. Oddly enough, now I could see them all the more clearly, my attention was focussed on her knickers. She had quite a pronounced mound, the lighting making it more obvious. My cock started tenting my Y Fronts and I wondered if it would poke its was out through the pee hole.

Gill was now gyrating in my space, her body rubbing against mine, her crotch rubbing against my hard cock, her hands on my chest. She pushed me back towards the wall, "down" she said, and so I did.

She stood over me and pulled her knickers down and stepped out of them, a mass of blonde pubic hair now staring down at me. I pulled my pants down and threw them to the side along with my other clothes, and Gill bent her knees and crouched down over me.

I held my cock and rubbed it up and down her sex and then as I positioned it at the entrance to her fanny, Gill pushed down and impaled me. Oh my it felt good, her fanny was wet yet tight, I went inside her easily, but she gripped like she was afraid to let go and fall off a cliff.

"Don't you ever say a word," she said as she rocked back and forth, rising and falling on my cock. Our rule in our gang was the girls took the lead on contraception. They either took the pill or had condoms in their handbag. It was always easier for the girls to go to the chemist to buy the durex than for us guys, I guess because we probably either went to college with, or used to go to school with the girls behind the counter, and we soon learned that they did like to take the mickey out of us.

"As if I would," I replied, "What happens at the party, stays at the party." I really had little idea why she had decided to come and shag me, she had obviously also not dropped any acid. Gill and I had chatted a few times in the common room, but it had not been any more than that. Jade didn't go to college, she worked as a trainee cashier in a building society.

"One of the people here is not dropping and is reporting back to Sally later, so we have to look like we are out of it along with everyone else." Gill said. "I know it's not you, even though you two are close. I just know how you feel about drugs."

"Shit," I said, "why is Sally doing that?"

"She thinks someone is not following the rules and she is afraid that they will report back to her Uncle, or worse, her dad."

I was getting a little overtaken by the events, and having a pretty girl sit on your lap and shag you is a distraction. I could feel her pubic hairs tickle my cock as she pulled up and her fanny had a fantastic grip, I could feel my orgasm closing in on me.

"I am going to fill you if you carry on like that," I said quietly as she bounced.

"Good, it's got to look real." She whispered. Girl's rules.

'Oh it'll be real alright," I thought and started pushing up as she was driving down. Gill started waving her arms slowly in the air, swaying her body in time with the music, by now it was Lunar Sea by Camel. I felt the usual tightening and as she pushed down hard, I ejaculated, flooding her as I came. Gill made no acknowledgement, she kept rocking for a few moments and then leant forward, slipped off me, and lay quietly at the side.

I lay back too, eyes half closed, trying to look at the others in the room, seeing if I could see who was cheating. The light was too poor to see body language, I couldn't tell who was faking, everyone, except Gill and me, seemed to be shagging, there was one threesome in the corner, it looked as if Pete was shagging Mike in the bum whilst Mike shagged Ann. What happens at the party stays at the party.

We lay there for a while and then Pipers at the Gates of Dawn came on and the music tone changed. It seemed as if, at that point, many people chose to dance with different partners. "Go," Gill said, "dance with someone, but don't forget to move slowly and make it look as if you just end up in front of someone."

I got to my feet and slowly wandered around and started dancing in front of Lesley Ann. She was another friend of Sally's, I kind of knew her, but not really, and obviously as I was supposed to be stoned, starting up a meaningful conversation was not an option.

"Oh wow," she said as I stood in front of her, "those clouds are wild."

I could only imagine that she was referring to the shapes from the oil wheel projector.

"Really far out," I answered, "the colours just blow my mind." I was never very good at hippy speak so kind of made it up to reflect back what she said. Lesley Ann had very long frizzy hair and it was plaited with strings of small beads. When I saw her earlier, she had big round spectacles on, but seemed to have since lost them, perhaps they were with her clothes. Her breasts were small, close to her chest, but her nipples were massive, like wine corks. I noticed that her fanny was also very hairy, as were her armpits.

I swayed slowly in front of her, moving ever closer and as I tried to make out the details of her fanny, my cock began to reawaken. A couple of times my cock collided with her stomach eliciting 'oh wow man you are so big" from Lesley Ann.

"Girl you reach deep inside me," I answered the second time and leant forward and put my hand on her breast, and pressed her nipple into my palm. "Do you dig it?" I asked?

"Yeah man" she replied and pressed herself to me. I took her in my arms and laid her down and started running my hands over her body.

"Cosmic" I said as my hand ran through the wildness of her bush, feeling the wetness that was probably from a recent shag, and sliding a finger inside her.

"Oh yes man," she said, "the stars are wild." I had no idea what that meant and took it as a sign of approval. It didn't sound negative. I added a second finger inside her and started a gentle finger shag, my thumb seeking her clitoris hidden in her tangle of hair.

"Fly with me man," She said and I interpreted that in a positive way and shuffled down, slid my fingers out and pressed my cock at her entrance. Slowly I pushed in, my cock defeating the undergrowth and finding its way deep inside her.

"Oh man that is far out," she said, "make love with me." Okay, so she wasn't that much out of it. I wasn't in the mood for a fast shag, I had already come once with Gill, so I was more than happy to go slow.

"Oh wow girl you are like a temple of peace," I said, God I was talking cobblers. She didn't say much just mumbled words like 'cosmic' and 'peace' or 'love'. I didn't think she meant she loved me.

I slowly moved in and out of her, feeling her fanny caress my cock as we moved, her hands held my head, her fingers interlaced with my hair, her body rising and falling slightly as we shagged under the weird lighting. I could quite imagine how after a tab or two of acid it would really mess with you. Lesley Ann seemed to be looking through and beyond me, it was very strange, it felt more like a remote controlled wank than a shag.

"Oh my stars are exploding beautiful cosmic lady," was my way of saying I was about to flood her fanny, but I don't think she really noticed and lay on the floor, her arms swimming in the air after I pulled out and lay by her side.

My orgasm hadn't been mind blowing, or earth shattering, but more of a beautiful gentle pleasure, but still I needed some time to recover. I caught sight of Gill on the other side of the room bent forwards with Jon servicing her from behind.

I think I lay there for about twenty minutes and then got to my feet, Lesley Ann had moved off and was dancing with Sally. I stood and danced by myself for a while, I think some Grateful Dead was on the Dansette, Jerry Garcia doing his thing. I found myself dancing in an open space. After Gill's warning words I didn't want to look out of place so I just swayed and waved my arms, and my cock, around the room.

Al came across and danced backwards in front of me, it was bizarre dancing to a bloke's back and bum, but I just went with it. He turned and leant forward and took my cock in his hand. I had to resist the urge to move away, I just had to go with the flow, I didn't even look to see if anyone was looking.

My cock, being like every other cock on a teenage boy, responded. It didn't care who was handling it, it just woke up and got hard. Al started wanking me and I was unsure if I should return the gesture, after all, I did know how to wank, I got plenty of practice. I didn't return the gesture, I just swayed and said things like 'oh cool man'.

Al came close, and letting go of my cock, he turned me round and pressed against me. I could feel his hard cock pressing in the crease of my bum. He started massaging my chest and then reached down and grabbed my cock again. His actions made me dip forward slightly and I think he took that as a sign and started pressing his cock at my bum. The pressure was steady and I guess I was still a little lubricated from Gill, and he popped inside me.

"Oh wow man that is so zonal." I had no idea what it meant, I just made it up. His cock was filling me and he was slowly shagging me as his hand wanked me. To be honest it was a really odd feeling. I had never been with a bloke before. I have been in drunken parties where it all mixed, plenty of swapping, but never single sex encounters.

I wondered if this is how it felt to be a woman with cock inside her. I doubted it because the feelings would be all different, and it didn't make me want to shag a man. I just started saying unconnected words that would mean nothing, interspersed with a lot of 'wow man'.

Not being stoned I could clearly feel his cock as he slid inside me, pulling back and then pushing back in. My bum had relaxed and there was no pain, nor, to be honest, much pleasure. His wanking of my cock didn't really bring me to the boil either. He squeezed, he stroked, he wanked, but apart from staying hard, my cock didn't really seem to want to party.

I felt his hand being moved and looked down, Gill was kneeling in front of me. She took my cock and put it in her mouth.

Oh my God, that woke things up. Her mouth was warm and wet and my cock slid in just as if it had been a welcoming fanny. I had no idea why she did this, and I had never had a blow job before. Jade had half-heartedly tried once when she was on, declared she didn't like it and just used her hand. We never tried it again.

I felt Al pull away and there was a sudden relaxing feeling as his cock left me. I was glad he had gone because now I could concentrate on this wonderful new sensation. Gill was looking up at me, her eyes wide and fixed on mine. I didn't know the etiquette, should I hold her head, should I try and shag her mouth? I just stood and let her do the work.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a guy go down on Al and give him a blow job. I briefly wondered if he knew or even cared where Al's cock had just been. Gill pulled my foreskin back and ran her tongue around the rim of my helmet, and then sucked at my pee slit.

"Jeez Gill," I said quietly, "I am going to come."

She simply sucked harder and bobbed her head back and forth faster. I flooded her mouth, my cock sending forth its third load of the night. I presumed she swallowed, and she pulled me down, "Just lay with me."

I lay next to her and she took my hand and held it. "The most common word I heard you use tonight is 'cosmic'," she said.

"I am not really into hippy speak to be honest," I said.

"Oh, that much is obvious," She laughed.

"Hopefully no one else noticed."

"Perhaps the spy did."

"Gill, you know, I don't care. Sally knows I wouldn't tell on her, and she knows my view of drugs."

Gill looked at me and said, "You've got a car, shall we get out of here and go somewhere quiet?"

I looked to the side and found my clothes and started dressing, Gill was doing the same. Outside it was a warm dry night. My car was an Austin Maxi, it didn't have a boot, but it wasn't an estate, it was sort of in-between. It was renowned for having a double bed sized back when you folded the seats down. It was laughingly referred to as the shagging wagon. I didn't have a double mattress in mine, but I did have a lot of car rugs and blankets, and a couple of sleeping bags.

I took Gills hand and we went up the stairs from the cellar and left Sal's uncles house, pulling the door to behind us. "It's just down here Gill," I said as we walked down the street. I opened the front passenger door for her and then went round and got in the driver's seat.

"Where to?" She said.

"I have an idea of a place. We can park behind the Chinese in their service area. No one goes there this late at night and we won't be seen.

"Good," she said.

A few minutes later we were tucked around the back, lights and engine off, hidden from all but the most unlucky circumstance.

"Let's get in the back," Gill said.

"The seats are down, you can only lay down."

"Perfect" she said.

She got in the back and took her clothes off and lay down. It seemed rude not to do the same.

"About the spy, she said as we lay in each other's arms, "I made that up."

Well that surprised me. "Why?"

"Because I wanted to be with you, and I knew you would be suspicious if I wasn't stoned, so I made up a story. You were supposed to think it was me, the spy I mean."

"Why pick me?"

"Because, you idiot."

"Oh."

"Yes Oh."

"And no matter how hard I try in college I can't seem to get through to your thick head."

"Oh. But Jade." I answered, but Gill interrupted me.

"Jade will have to go."

"Oh."

"I am a one boy girl and I expect my boy to be a one girl boy."

"Oh. Okay, me too. But it didn't look like you were being a one boy girl tonight."

"Appearances can be deceptive, and anyway, a blow job doesn't count."

"Jade will be a bit pissed off with me, and her brother won't be too happy, but her folks will be delighted, they never liked me."

"I don't care. Now. Kiss me properly and then make love to me."

It seemed I was now going out with Gill.

"Cosmic," I said, Gill thumped me.