How I Became A Cougar

Story Info
A divorce woman finds pleasure with young men.
3.7k words
4.29
6.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Belinda, a caucasian woman who resides just outside Miami Florida. I was once married for twenty years to a man, Jeff, who was my high school sweetheart.

We started dating at sixteen both of us, as far as I know, were virgins. At least I know I was. We got married at twenty years of age after being together for four years. I very much wanted children, he coming from a very dysfunctional family, was dead set against it, so it is a pleasure I did not and will not ever experience.

Things between us were hot and heavy for years but somewhere our sex life, unlike his face and cock, went south. I was very confused but will admit that I blamed myself for gaining weight and getting out of shape as the most probable cause. I knew I was far cry from what I once was, which was a very hot five foot ten and curvaceous hundred and fifty pound body. I once received many compliments and drew comparisons of being a lookalike to a fellow Italian Sophia Loren.

Jeff who use to love on me all the time, pulled away dramatically, not wishing or seemingly wanting sex. We had not made love in over six years and were growing further apart to the point of sleeping in separate rooms.

I have always been highly sexed and very orgasmic, masturbating alone in bed when a perfectly good cock and mouth was living with me, seemed a terrible waste. I decided to lose the weight and bring back the body I once had and save my marriage.

After a year of diet, long fast paced walks and aerobics classes, I was once again receiving the Sophia comparisons and compliments. I look hot maybe even hotter than what I once was, now proud of my looks yet nothing with regard to desire coming from my husband. Believe me I tried. I had a whole new wardrobe of tight fitting low cut, high cut sexy outfits and a lot of spandex.

Men at work were hitting on me all the time. It would not be an exaggeration to say men of all ages and everywhere, even with me wearing a wedding band, were doing their best to seduce me. A coworker made comment as to my dramatic transformation, stating that I went from a eight to a ten. "Very hot" is how he put it and I knew it to be true but my desire was with the only man I loved and ever did love, that of Jeff.

I decided to take control of the situation by greeting Jeff at the front door when he got home in nothing more than stilettos. My plan was to drop to my knees and suck him hard and then guide him into our bedroom and have him fuck my brains out, just like old times.

I was so excited nervously so as his car pulled up the drive, fully nude my nipples so hard they could cut glass in anticipation of his opening that door. When he did enter the house, instead of ravishing me as I hoped, he stood there saying "I knew this day was coming" and then confessed that he was gay and had a gay lover for over eight years and he wanted a divorce. Which he ultimately got.

I was crushed with a realization that I had lived a lie for over twenty four years! Not just that but I had been making love to a man who wanted another man and not I. I always put him and his wants first, going as far as denying the joy of having children! I was terribly, terribly hurt and still am to this day.

I'm not ashamed to say that my mindset change dramatically. I became a wanting slut and proudly so. I took out my revenge first with opening my mouth and pussy to all his hetero friends, golf buddies and employees, fucking and sucking their brains out. He hated it and was very upset but my mindset was, fuck you Jeff. I have nothing against homosexuals but to have him make me live a lie of the worst kind, and in what many would say was the prime of my life, I was not going to excuse. He was really upset when I fucked his business partner Mark, whom I knew wanted to fuck me for years even before I got back in shape.

One Friday evening I showed up at a bar that many of his employees attended religiously at the end of the work week. Three invited me to their table, drinks were flowing and that night I had a wonderful threesome with two of them at the closest hotel. Yes my body count was growing but I had some catching up to do.

My preference however, became much younger men no older than twenty-nine, if that. My realization of this preference, came while in line at a horror house on Halloween. A young group of men at the back of the line saw myself and my friends approaching. They elbowed each other to look back at us coming up behind them. As with every man that day who saw my costume, I dressed as a whore, they longingly gazed at my costume, or better put, the lack there of. They stared intensely at my cleavage and large "D" cup breasts which I struggled to have stay in my corset. My short leather skirt with a slit up the side, and my garters and fishnet stockings drew much attention as well.

I addressed their actions and stares by pushing my tits together with my hands and saying, "You like boys?" They all uncomfortably answered in the affirmative, "Yes, yes, very nice!"

The two girlfriends I was with were also dressed as ladies of the evening but with the classic mom bodies. Let's say they certainly weren't attracting the same attention and the reactions that were directed my way.

I flirted a bit with the young men five in all, asking their ages. They appeared to be quite young and looked at each other before answering. Two of them said they were eighteen with two others stating nineteen and one allegedly claiming twenty one. They were real gentleman allowing me to enter the horror house before them, separating me from my friends. I thought it cute. I took full advantage and decided to pour on my feminine wiles in the form of being the weak woman looking for protection in their manly arms.

Whenever I was startled or scared or feigned to be, I would quickly jump into the arms of one or several of the young men. They loved it. At one point I screamed and grabbed the shortest young man, pulling his head and burying his face into my cleavage. I repeated acts like this with each throughout the tour. It didn't go unnoticed by me that an obvious growth spurt was happening in their crotch areas.

As I sought the oldest one's embrace while in my faux act of being terrified, he placed his hand accidentally or not, under my short leather skirt where it found my bare ass cheek. I could feel his surprise as his hand felt around searching for a panty of some kind, which there was none! I responded to his search with a, "You naughty boy" then giving him a deep kiss as I grabbed his growing package.

His buddies all looked at us in a wantonly manner. As we exited the horror house, I thanked each with a long open mouth kiss and hug. The older one asked what I was up to for the rest of the evening. I said I was simply heading home with him offering me a ride.

I quickly accepted his offer ditching my friends giving them a knowing wink.

The car was very small yet we somehow crammed the six of us in. It was ridiculous really. It was like a clown car at the circus. The front seats were bucket style which they offered me but I wanted to be crammed in the back in close quarters to soak in all the young testosterone pool. I ended up sitting on the lap of the young man in the middle position of the backseat.

It was uncomfortable for both of us but he didn't mind and nor did I. They all stared at me with wanting eyes. My fishnet stocking and garters weren't the only things exposed. The passenger in the front was looking back at me from between the bucket seats, his eyes fully focused on my thighs spread and my hairy pussy on view. A scenic point of interest if you will. He spent the whole ride looking directly at my snatch, the attention of which made me very moist.

The oldest one was driving but now adjusted his rear view mirror so as to grab the occasional view of my X Box as well.

It was easily a half hour ride out of their way to my door. Ten minutes in it was sadly apparent that these young men were going to be perfect gentlemen, something I certainly wasn't wanting. I mean I don't wish to be raped but I certainly wanted physical attention. I took the hands of the one who's lap I was sitting on and placed them overtop my corset on my breasts. This should have been a green light moment but the two sitting beside me just watched their friend sitting there with his hands filled with my tits, tits he was doing little with. I laid my head back on his shoulder and asked him to kiss my neck. As he was kissing I moaned and whispered for him to pull my tits out, which he did with my help. My massive "D" cups with my dark Italian nipples now on full display and there for the taking, hard with excitement.

I guided the guy to my left, taking his hand and placing it up high on my naked thigh. I moaned and told them how nice it felt. His hand was close to my very wet pussy. It took a moment but he finally made the move up onto and in my pussy.

Final they were connecting the dots. His fingers now exploring my vulva and penetrating my muff. He took his glistening wet fingers from inside me and placed them in his mouth. "Mmmm ... I really want to eat you" he said with my response being, "And you will!" That really excited them all. The young man on my right suckled on my breast and doing a splendid job may I say.

The pheromones were over flowing in that vehicle with the promise of ravishing me, having me that night. I as well was so turned on by their excitement in fucking me, a fucking I very much wanted. I had experienced a threesome and loved it, this promised to be my very first gang bang of many to cum.

As they turned up my street I instructed them to park at a corner public park. We got out and I picked a secluded area with soft grass. They stood there looking at me as I slowly disrobed in a sensual striptease with a dim park light providing the perfect mood. I ordered them to get nude. There was no delay on their part. Yes it was October but in Florida, at least for that evening, the temperature was close to eighty degrees.

"Come touch me" I said. They did as I did back in-kind. Young rock hard erections in my hands and all around me such a beautiful sight and feeling. Hands, some far more experienced than others, were all over me, my skin, my tits, ass, tummy and cunt. The feeling was delightful, sublime, so very, very arousing. As I stood there I decided to slightly spread my legs about a foot or so apart, giving them easier access to my treasured pleasure centre.

The one who stated how he wanted to eat me, dropped immediately to his knees stuffing his face into my wet poon. One behind me was kissing the nape of my neck, his hands on my tits, his boner pushing into my butt crack.

The young mouth dragon below was doing great work on my clit, so great that it caused my knees to buckle repeatedly. I had no choice but lay down on the grass with them all kneeling beside me. He with his ravenous appetite for my snatch, got right back in there and kept devouring me with an unexpected expertise. As he worked his magic, my hands kept busy filled with cock each, stroking both before placing the one into my wanting mouth.

He obviously was over excited because the second my lips went around his peter, he ejaculated! I not being one for having someone cum on my face, so I swallowed his cock holding him firm in my mouth drinking in every drop. Once I had the all clear, I guided the other into my lips with he as well coming immediately!

WTF!

Being that the Muff Monster was blockading the rest from entering my sugar walls, there was yet a third anxious for my oral talents. He however unlike the other two, straddled over my chest and entered my pie-hole face fucking me for but a minute or three but sadly for him, the connoisseur of cooter's tongue was hitting all the right spots stealing all my attention away, forcing me to pull my mouth off the face fucker's joy stick and moving him aside and off me. I filled my hands with the back of the clam licker's head, my thighs now squeezing releasing and squeezing his noggin as I reached a full blown earth moving orgasm. My Christ it was strong.

They all stopped and watched me quake in the orgasmic eruption and many aftershocks.

The muff monster who caused it all, wasted little time removing his face from my pussy and replacing it with his joy stick. I would have rather had him give me a little time to desensitize, my pussy and clit so sensitive to the touch but I fully understood his desire to profit from his well deserved first dibs on sinking his missile into my still quaking self and pussy before the others. A fitting reward for his good work.

My body could barely stand his initial penetration but after a few thrusts he convinced my pussy to see things his way. He was different than the others. His endurance was splendid; he lasted a long period pumping me to yet another orgasm with him firing off at the sametime as I.

So wonderful was he!

I laid there all used up but they being young, they caressed me back to life. They were ready for more and convinced me for need of the same. The one who I pushed off, the face fucker, stood off as an observer, fully erect but not sure of what to do. I instructed to lay down as I mounted his erection ever so slowly rocking my beaver on his bone. I had so much cum in me I could barely feel him inside me. In order to have any chance at an orgasm, on each down stroke I ground my clit hard into his pubic bone, that and his hands playing with my breasts seemed to be doing the trick. I didn't think I had another orgasm in me but to my surprise I did with him releasing his load but seconds later.

And what a load it was!

Voluminous and forceful. I could feel its pumping of cum entering my furburger's cove. It felt as if he released a gallon into me. I dismounted and laid on my back exhausted.

All of us now but one were pleased laying in the grass, I staring at the stars above, in no rush to leave and neither were they. I laid there taking it all in, they sitting and laying around me, touching, caressing me all over. I felt as if I were being worshipped as a goddess. We talked and laughed and as we did I could feel the cum running from my vajayjay down my butt crack to the ground, like a lava flow. I noticed the one, his name Tim, who had not participated was standing to the side, still sporting a hard on. Tim was the shortest of the bunch and the one who's lap I sat on.

Not one for wasting an erection, I spread my legs and invited him in me with an open arms and legs motion. He mounted me in a missionary style, all that cum sloshing in and out of me as he pumped me hard. He really was thrusting but being that his erection was smaller than the others, maybe four, five inches at best, I felt need to lift my knees up towards to my chest allowing him ease of penetration. His trusts were strong but every once in awhile he'd slip out and I or he would have to guide him back in.

This happened over and over again. He would have to learn that you can't thrust six inches when you possess five. On his final slip out, he accidentally repositioned the head of his cock to my southern most border, that of my anus. Before I could say or doing anything, he drove it through my backdoor in a battering ram fashion. Thank God he was as small as he was. Even so, I was amazed at the ease to which my anus accepted his pipe with this being my very first experience with anal. Oh I had several men want and ask in the past if they could breach the gates but I not wanting to waste dick on what I had believed to be the wrong hole, I always refused entry. His pistol being small and thin, and the lubricating aspect of all that cum, he slipped into my ass with ease, and to my surprise, it felt really different and good!

The others had noticed his slip up making an audible "Ohhhh!" but he had not. He just kept pumping away until he reached quite the climax. He stayed in me and in my tight embrace. A tender moment, my legs wrapped around his back as he gently kissing my face and neck. We stayed that way until his cock went flaccid and naturally left my body. I kissed him long and thanked him for being my first. He was very surprised and I suspect a little embarrassed to find that he had just had anal intercourse. He kissed my breasts and suckled on my nipples working his way down my torso. I wasn't sure what he was wishing to do. Was he going to go down on me, because I was all used up and frankly, it was a real mess downstairs. No longer what I would define as an edible. I wasn't wishing or wanting anything more. Just as his face had made it down towards my nether regions, he stopped and rested his head on my tummy. We laid there together he seemingly not wanting it to end. It was so adorable that I didn't rush things. His buddies sensing the end began getting dressed. Now with all of them ready to leave, he got off me, helped me up where he and I got dressed as well. So sweet.

I could sense that what had taken place meant so much more to him than it did the others. He was a good looking guy but probably had insecurity issues with having a small penis that made him more appreciative than the others of what had taken place. I suspect I may have been his first.

We all now fully dressed, I gave each a big hug and kiss as we said our goodbyes. They all were so thankful for the experience, some bold enough to request another such visit, a repeat performance. I refused that and their offer for a ride being that my home was all of fifty yards away. I didn't refuse all of them though. I gave a special hug to the adorable one, who gave me such a warm feeling. I whispered in his ear that I wished to see him again, pointing to my home and letting him know he was welcomed anytime. The others looked confused, unsure as to what to say so they said nothing. When they walked to the car I could see they were all asking him what that was about between him and I.

Much, I'm sure, to their envy.

I will leave the rest for another day but as a tease I will leave you with this. That young man came to my door four days later. It was unexpected but very expected. I was unsure if he had the courage to take advantage of the opportunity. We had a warm embrace, talked, he not being one to take control, left it for me to guide him. I made us a lovely lunch and afterwords I took him to my bedroom.

Later

P.S.

I guess you could say I'm a true cougar.

Young men bring an energy, vitality to love making that for me, older men just don't. Older men have been around the block too many times. There's nothing new and really exciting to them, no appreciation, at least not of the type you experience with younger men. Younger men treat everything like its exciting and have much more energy. The young men who I let stay over can make love multiple times in an evening or night. Most importantly a younger man I have no threat of falling in love with. I'm not a bit interested in a relationship, at least not a monogamous one, so it fits me perfect. I will keep pleasing and getting pleased by men much younger than I until I can't. And that's more than okay! It's ideal!