The Party - Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


As he stood, she kissed him passionately, her tongue darting into his mouth, allowing her to taste herself on him. When the kiss finally ended, she exclaimed, "My god, you are terrific at that!!!"


"I tend to get lots of practice. It is among my favorite bedroom activities. And these parties allow me plenty of women to practice on. Had you not responded so well to that technique, I'd have just switched it up, until I found one to which you reacted exactly like that."


"Oh, really?" She asked seductively. "How 'bout I show you a technique I've been developing for more than ten years? We can see if your reaction is similar in fashion." Without waiting for an answer, she moved to take up a kneeling position in front of him. With one hand, she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the hilt of his large member, holding it in place. Just before she moved to take him into her mouth, a flash of dirty blonde hair caught her eye. Looking up, she saw Sam atop one of his earlier companions, slowly working himself back and forth. His eyes trained directly at her. She smiled up at Caleb.


"I think one of my coworkers wishes he were you right now." She told him. "He is watching very intently, even as he has good company himself."


"Really? Then you better give him a show worthy of ignoring good company." He said back.


Alexis looked back to Sam and gave him a sly grin. She watched him shudder as she took the tip of Caleb into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his large cock. She watched Sam for a moment longer, giving him the most seductive look possible as she began working as much of the cock in front of her into her throat as she could, enjoying Caleb's satisfied grunts whenever she reached a new depth. When she finally managed to swallow his entirety, looking up into Caleb's eyes, she saw pure pleasure there as they rolled back and so, she looked over and saw Sam out of his partner and standing over her, pumping himself furiously while looking back and forth from Alexis and the woman he was about to cum on, as if it were an impossible decision to make.


Alexis decided to make it harder on him by turning a bit to allow him a full frontal view as she began slowly working Caleb from her throat, before she could even get all of Caleb from her mouth, Sam shot his load onto his partner. His first squirt hitting her chin and the second and third falling onto her chest. "Mmmm..." Alexis moaned around Caleb, though she knew Sam could not hear her for the distance between them. Caleb groaned at the sensation though and after she pulled him from her mouth to give Sam a big smile and mouth the word 'HOT' to him, she turned her attention fully back to the man who had just given her the best oral sex of her life, determined to return the favor.


Again she swallowed him whole and slowly worked him back out of her mouth, her tongue working the underside of his cock as she did so. Using her free hand, she began fondling his balls, working him back and forth fully into her mouth. It didn't take long until he was grunting in pleasure with every descent into her eager throat. Faster and faster she took the length of him into her mouth, his balls becoming slick with her saliva, making them easier to fondle as his legs began to shake, much as hers had done. As his sack began to draw up, she redoubled her efforts, knowing he was about to shoot for her. Aiming to please, she kept up her rhythm until she felt the first ribbon of his cum release into her mouth. As soon as she felt that, she buried him in her throat and swallowed around his cock as rapidly as she could, utilizing her throat muscles to milk him for every drop.


As soon as his orgasm finally subsided, she released him from her throat and kissed the tip of his cock for good measure, before standing to meet his gaze.


"So, how was my technique?" She smiled.


"Phantasmagoric." He replied. "I can honestly say that it is a technique all your own, and that finish. I have no words..." he trailed off. "I think your coworker thought so as well. He watched the entire time and is now heading this way."


Alexis whipped her head around to where he had been standing. Seeing him leaving his earlier companion, who still wore his load with pride. The companion smiled to her and waved, then pointing at Sam, feigned a faint and fanned herself. Alexis smiled back and nodded in agreement. When she turned, Caleb was halfway across the room. Apparently, in this scene, one didn't need to worry about attachment or sticking around after.


"That... was the hottest thing I've seen since you got naked." Sam said at her side.


"Oh come on. I saw your night thus far. You have had your hands VERY full."


"I have," he admitted, "though I would have been with you much sooner had I stopped at a different table."


"Sam... don't give me that shit. That is every man's dreamed, to be fawned over by that many beautiful, naked women."


"You are not wrong. Except, a blowjob Ike you just gave that bloke, that's another dream entirely. I've never seen anything like it before. The ending at least, there wasn't much to see before it, the way you kept him in your mouth." Sam told her.


Unable to control herself, Alexis looked down. Surprisingly, he was still very, very much ready to go. "Well... you know... I may have a repeat performance in me sometime." She said with a smile that made his manhood twitch. "In fact, I'll give you a preview now if you promise you'll put this inside of me when I'm done." She said as she reached over to grab his cock.


"I almost don't even want the preview. Nine months I've been trying to get the courage to put myself in this situation."


"Oh, Sam. I so wish you had made a move earlier. I've been wanting to do this since the first time I saw you naked." She grinned as she dropped to her knees before him. She had never before done anything with two men in the same week, let alone less than five minutes apart, but she had a feeling she could get used to it as his large cock nestled snuggly into her throat and he moaned. She also had a feeling he would have cum right then, with the first time her mouth touched him, had he not came minutes before. She would have to go thank his companion when they finished.


Again and again she sucked Sam into her mouth quickly and released him at an agonizingly slow pace, just as she had with Caleb, her tongue slowly caressing the underside of his shaft. Each time, she nearly gagged as she buried him down her throat, she was sure she would have had she not been controlling the pace. She then reached up to massage his balls as she began to quicken her pace, not to the point of trying to finish him, but rather to bring him closer to the edge of zenith and keep him there without ever allowing him to cross over. She knew she had succeeded when his legs began to twitch just slightly, not a full on shake, but more subtle motions that never increased.


She swallowed him twice more before releasing him fully from her mouth and kissing her way down his shaft. At the hilt of his large cock, she sucked his balls into her mouth and ran her tongue across them for a long moment. After, she removed them and gently traced her tongue up and down his shaft a few times, she smiled up at him and stood.


"To be continued..." she told him as he grabbed her and kissed her hard.


"That felt amazing. Now, I need to fuck you." He said as he lifted her by her hips and slowly lowered her to his waiting cock.


Alexis had never pictured Sam as strong, toned sure, but not strong; however, he displayed no effort as he held her with the tip of his manhood pressed just outside her waiting hole. "Please!" She begged, and he needed no more provocation as she felt him slowly enter her. He stopped every few inches to allow her to adjust to his size, for which she was grateful. Months of emptiness was soon erased as she clamped down around the entirety of Sam's prick. She then decided that she could not go slowly. She began using her legs to lift herself from him and slam back down, taking all eight inches of him into her as hard as she dared.


The two stood like this, Alexis riding Sam in a way she had never experienced. She kissed him again, passionately, and as she moved away, he captured a breast with his mouth, tongue instantly flicking across the nipple. Alexis unleashed a scream from deep inside herself as the added sensation drove her across the line of orgasm as she continued to pump herself up and down on the best cock she had ever had inside her. On and on her orgasm seemed to stretch, until it was almost painful, but still she rode him, wrapping her arms around his neck for added support. She loved the feeling of him inside her and impaled herself with him until finally he stopped her.


"I'm going to cum," he said, lifting her from his cock and pushing her away.


"Where do you want to do it baby?"


"Wherever you want."


"I liked watching you shoot on that other woman's face and chest, how about there?"


"Gladly." He said as she lowered back to her knees and watched him stroke himself inches from her face. She played with her nipples and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue, awaiting her prize. When he came, she was shocked by how much he had worked up in the small amount of time since his last orgasm, three more large ribbons shot from him, followed by a smaller amount. The first two ribbons hit her tongue and chin, the rest falling to cover her tits. "Mmmm..." She said as she swallowed what was in her mouth and then licked her lips, "you are delicious." She didn't bother wiping the rest from her chin and breasts as she stood, noticing for the first time that they had drawn quite the audience themselves, including several of their staff, all looking flushed and well used themselves. Jennifer wooted from the crowd causing many of the others to do the same. Alexis didn't know what else to do, so she bowed, a bit of the cum from her chin hitting the floor.


As she straightened, she noticed a clock on the wall and saw that it had been more than two hours since the debauchery had began. Damn, she thought, what a night. Things quickly began to die down after she and Sam had finished, the few groups still going all finished within the half hour, with very large crowds, and the party goers began to redress and make their way out. More than one stopping by to thank Alexis for a wonderful catering experience, and to remind her she still wore cum on her chest, most of what was on her chin had joined the rest there and she had wiped it clean to kiss Sam one more time after the bow.


As soon as the room was empty, her nude and worn out staff began the cleanup of their trays and clothing, bodily fluids were on the owner of the establishment. Who she noticed walking toward her and Sam.


"You all were quite incredible," he said as he neared, glancing down her body. She had been clothed when last they had spoken. "I am extremely satisfied with the service you all provided and would very much like to give you my permanent business for these functions, if you are interested."


Alexis glanced over to Sam and saw his already stiffening manhood. "I think we would like that very, very much." She told him with a sly smile.


"I had a feeling that you would, you two put on a hell of a show. I'd say your entire staff were fan favorites tonight."


"Thank you very much. We strive for satisfaction always." Alexis told him, finally spotting her skirt and panties on the other side of the room. "If you would excuse me, I think it's, unfortunately, time for me to get dressed."


"Unfortunate indeed." The man said, stepping aside and watching her for the entire walk to her clothing.



***



The next morning, she walked into Raymond's office to give her report on the evening. He stopped her before she opened her mouth, grinning from ear to ear.


"I don't know what happened last night, and frankly, I don't care. The deposit to my bank account hit this morning and I thought there was a mistake, so, I called Mr. Lively. He informed me no mistake had been made, and that for the job you all did, he would happily pay the same sum any time he had a party that needed catering. He also requested that one third be split between all of the waitstaff, with, "the beautiful Alexis", receiving a double share. Alexis, he paid three times the agreed upon price. I don't know what to say, but whatever you did. Do it every chance you get."


"I am not sure that most of our clients would be so welcoming to last nights antics." She said with a sheepish grin. "Unfortunately."


12