The Party Epilogue

Story Info
We wrap up the previous night's fun with a short stop.
5.8k words
4.44
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
85 Followers

This is the epilogue to "The Party" story. I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments on Parts 1 through 3 of the story, they meant a lot to me. While you can enjoy this story on its own, I encourage you to read Parts 1 through 3 first. Thank you for reading and please, I enjoy and appreciate your comments and feedback either after the story or via email.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up, little one." Jon smiled.

Jon wrapped a thick white robe around me and took my hand as we followed Fiona to one of their guest rooms. I padded along in my bare feet, squeezing Jon's hand as we walked. Stopping at one of the rooms, Fiona opened the door to what could only be described as a luxury suite like something one would find at the Four Seasons.

"I think that you'll find everything that you need. I'll leave you two alone and see you at breakfast." Fiona smiled and with a wink, closed the door as she left.

"Oh my god, Jon! This is amazing! I think it's half the size of my house!" I exclaimed.

Laughing, Jon nodded, teasing, "Maybe, not including your garage or patio of course."

"Of course!" I laughed.

Jon motioned to the vanity, "Sit down."

I smiled and obeyed, settling into the soft cushion of the stool facing him. I shivered slightly as Jon slid the robe off of my shoulders to my elbows.

"Now, let's get your jewelry off before you shower."

I nodded, letting out a soft sigh as he gently began to remove my nipple jewelry. I shivered again as his fingers brushed over my slightly swollen, still tender nipples. They hardened as he lightly rubbed them with his thumbs. He leaned forward to kiss them causing my areola to swell, bringing a soft moan of pleasure to my lips and sending a wave of electric warmth to my pussy.

Pushing my legs apart, he began to remove the piercing in my clit hood. His fingernail brushing my clit caused me to jump slightly.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned through slightly parted lips.

"Still sensitive are we?" He teased.

"God yes!"

"I take it you enjoyed yourself tonight?" He smiled, looking into my eyes.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" I loved it, thank you so much!

He winked, "It was definitely my pleasure. You know how much I love your depravity."

I laughed, trying to regain my composure. "Well, it's all your fault you know!"

He laughed, "Uhuh, you were such a difficult student!"

He kissed me softly, "Now, while you take off your makeup, I'll get the shower started, I believe that you might need to 'freshen up'."

Suddenly remembering that I was a mess, I turned on the stool to face the mirror. "Holy hell!" I murmured to myself. "I'm definitely a fucking mess!" Taking several tissues I began to use the makeup remover that Fiona had left and began to clean off what was left of my makeup. Finishing, I went into the bathroom to the walk-in shower with its variety of heads mounted on the ceiling and walls. Jon was waiting for me, his tanned body shimmering under the rain of the hot water. The sight of his glistening body brought another flash of heat to my belly as I joined him in the shower.

I closed my eyes, relishing the heat of the water and his hands on my scalp as he squirted shampoo into his palm and began to work it into my tangled mane. I closed my eyes luxuriating in the feel of his hands and the water as it cascaded over my body. I closed my eyes, remembering the excitement of the night. They were more intense than anything I could have imagined and yet, they were everything I had long fantasized about. I had shared those fantasies with Jon and we had incorporated many of them into our play, but never anything as intense as overall intense as this night's.

Rinsing the shampoo out of my hair, he began to work conditioner into my hair before his hands began to glide over me, soaping my body. I moaned softly at his touch, brushing over my breasts, pausing to rub his palms over my nipples before sliding down over my belly to my mound.

I moaned softly as his touch stoked the fire in my belly. I thought, "How could I still be this needy after having been fucked senseless over the last several hours." I knew the answer, it was Him, his touch was always electric. I wriggled my bottom as I pushed back against him, smiling as I felt his cock harden against my slick bottom.

He growled softly into my ear as his fingers slid between my thighs and between the lips of my cunt, teasing, pushing my bottom against his hardening shaft. He nudged my thighs apart, two fingers slipping into my wet hole as his left hand slid back up my body to my throat. I moaned as I leaned my head against his shoulder, rocking my cunt against his fingers while I ground my ass against his now hard cock. Fucking his fingers deeper, he leaned forward to flick his tongue over my ear before biting my earlobe sending ripples of electric need through my body.

"Ohhhh my god, yessss!" I moaned.

"Yes, what little slut?" He whispered as his thumb danced over my clit.

Writhing against his fingers and cock, I groaned, "Please fuck me!"

As he turned me, I looked up into his eyes, my own glittering with lust and need. His right hand slid to the nape of my neck and pressed his mouth against mine, smothering my open mouth with his in a deep, wet kiss, our tongues dancing over one another. Pressing his body hard against mine, he slid his left hand over my back and down to my ass, his now fully hard cock pressed against my slick belly. I groaned and slid my hands around him to his ass, digging my nails into his flesh and pressed him harder against my body, needing to feel him inside of me.

He growled softly and slid both hands under my bottom, lifting me up and positioning my needy slit over his cock. I quickly wrapped my legs around him, moaning loudly as I slid down as his shaft filled me. As the water cascaded over our bodies, I hungrily attacked his mouth. Bouncing on his cock, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he teased my tongue, alternately trapping it between his teeth and releasing it, swirling around the soft pink flesh.

Unable to control myself, I came, throwing my head back, my cries echoing in the shower. I clenched my cunt muscles around his cock as he continued to piston in and out of my spasming hole. As I felt another wave crash over me, he came, shuddering as his seed shot deep inside of my body. With a final shudder, he slumped back onto the tile seat in the shower, holding me tightly as the last of our orgasms washed over us as the shower continued to cascade over our quivering bodies.

As our breathing returned to normal, he laughed softly, teasing me, "Good Lord, you are an insatiable little slut!"

I giggled and kissed him, "I'm your insatiable little slut!"

"And I am a lucky man!"

I winked as I slid off of him, a soft gasp escaping my lips as his cock slipped out of me. "Yes you are!"

After he helped me rinse the conditioner from my hair, he took a large plastic comb and gently ran it through my hair, untangling my blonde mane. I stepped out of the shower and began to run a thick towel over my body. As he finished his shower, I handed him another towel. Pausing my own drying, I watched him as he ran the towel over his tanned, toned body and wickedly wondered if I could make him hard again.

I chuckled softly as I finished and wrapped a towel around my head.

"What are you laughing at wicked one?" He grinned.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." I grinned.

"You'll understand if I call 'bullshit' on that, won't you?" He laughed.

"Ummmm, mebbe."

Grinning, he led me back to the vanity and sat me down, drying my hair and combing it out. "I think I'll have to get it out of you when we get home."

"Or into me." I mumbled with a sly grin.

Stepping back, he motioned for me to turn around. I obeyed him and he pushed my thighs wide, exposing my smooth slit to slip my gold clit hood jewelry into place. He teased me by rubbing the tiny retaining ball on the tip of the bar against my tender nub. As always, his touch brought a soft moan to my lips. He knew exactly what he was doing and knew what a needy little slut that I was. Before I could utter a plea for him to fuck me again, he turned his attention to my nipples, that were still hard riding atop swollen areola.

I emitted a soft, pleading whimper as his fingers deftly inserted the matching gold bars through my delicate buds.

Giving them a tweak, knowing what it would do to me, before he stood up, he smiled, "Time for bed wicked one. I know what you want, but you'll have to wait."

I looked up at him, pleading, "Please, just once more?"

He shook his head and pointed to the bed, "In the bed."

I whimpered my disappointment and obeyed, sinking into the soft sheets, immediately giving into their soft embrace as I pulled the cover up over my naked body.

Jon slid in from the other side and reached over and cupping my face in his hands, kissed me softly. "Sweet dreams little one."

Smiling back, my eyes glistening with tears of joy and thankfulness, "Thank you so much for tonight."

"It was my pleasure." He whispered before turning out the light on the nightstand.

I had no idea how long I had slept, but the light peeking through the curtains seemed to indicate that it was at least mid-morning. I stretched and yawned before looking over to see if Jon was still in bed. Of course he wasn't.

I listened to see if he might be in the bathroom and hearing nothing, I slid my hands over my breasts, squeezing them and flicking my nipples to hardness with my fingernails before sliding them down over my belly to my silky smooth mound. Closing my eyes again, I lightly raked my nails over the tender flesh of my inner thighs, teasing their way to my pussy. I gently bit my lower lip as the fingers of my right hand between the now moist folds of my slit. As I began to slowly stroke my slit, I raked the nails of my left hand over my belly to my breasts to tease and tweak my nipples. Panting softly, I remembered the things that Fiona had shown me before leaving the playroom. I thought about my wrists being manacled above my head and my ankles secured to the floor, my legs spread wide, my entire body open for use.

I rubbed my cunt harder, the wetness oozing between my fingers as I imagined the various whips dancing over my flesh, leaving vicious red welts on my back and bottom and thighs and belly and breasts as I screamed and writhed under their hard lashes. Heavy, weighted clamps dragging at my tender nipples and cunt lips as the whips slashed over my body sending shards of delicious white hot electric pain through my body.

Hooking two fingers into my wet hole, my imagination led me deeper into my dark need as I saw the huge dildos and plugs being mercilessly fucked into my cunt and ass and down my throat. As I began to orgasm, I saw myself bucking and convulsing on those hard toys, unable to control my orgasms, relishing the depraved pleasure/pain that ripped through my body.

I cried out as I came, thrashing in the sheets, bucking against my fingers. As my climax began to subside, I brought my glistening fingers to my lips, savoring my honey, lost in my fantasy.

I was startled as I heard the door open, quickly slipping my hand back under the sheets.

"Are you awake yet? It's almost supper time." Jon laughed.

"W-what? It is? No it's not! Is it?" I stammered.

The light flooded in, nearly blinding me as he opened the curtains.

He laughed again as I covered my eyes, "No, it's only 10:30."

"10:30! Oh no!" I exclaimed as I threw the covers off and scrambled out of bed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was so late!"

"It's alright, Robert and Holly are just getting up as well. Steven and Susan sent their "goodbyes" and said that they hoped to see you again soon."

I blushed, "Th-they did?"

"Mmhmm, they were quite taken with you."

My blush deepened, "Ohhhh, ummm, I was taken with them as well."

Regaining my composure, I smiled, "Or 'by' them."

As I made my way to the bathroom, Jon grinned, "It looks like you were remembering last night."

I blushed again, realizing that he could see my wetness. I tried to ignore his comments as I used the toilet.

Finishing, I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth, before padding back into the bedroom to put on my makeup. I looked at Jon's reflection in the mirror, seeing him watch me as he liked to do when I was getting ready.

As I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail, I laughingly asked Him, "What am I going to wear? I suppose it's too late to be worried about going out naked."

He pointed to the foot of the bed at the pale lavender dress with white sandals resting there, "This won't do?"

My eyes lit up, "Ohhh, why yes, it most definitely will!"

I quickly finished my makeup and took the white lace thong he'd laid with the dress and stepping into it, pulled it up to snug against my still moist mound. The dress was a wrap around and I slipped my arms into it and wrapped and tied it above my left hip. Checking myself in the mirror, I smiled broadly, loving how it hugged my body. While not sheer, it was light enough that one did not have to look too closely to see my nipple jewelry or the faint lines of my thong across my hips.

Teasing Jon, I pulled the bottom of the dress wide to show my legs up to the white "V" of my thong.

"It's beautiful! And oh so 'accessible."

Grinning wickedly, he stepped forward, his right hand sliding around to my ponytail and pulled back, forcing me to arch back as his left hand slid between my thighs to cup my mound, squeezing. "So very accessible you wicked little slut."

I gasped softly as I looked up into his eyes, feeling my need rise as I ground against his hand. "Yes Sir, I am your very own endlessly depraved, wicked little slut."

"Just wait til I get you home, we're going straight to the 'playroom'." He whispered.

Still grinding against his hand, trying to climax and moaned, "Please, yes!"

Abruptly, he released me, bringing a whimper of disappointment to my lips. "God I was 'this' close." I murmured to myself.

"Now, let's go down and get something to eat. I'm sure you're famished."

I smiled and nodded while thinking "I'm famished for cock."

Slipping into my sandals, I took Jon's hand as he led me downstairs to the dining room. I remembered Robert's and Steven's hands on my thighs during dinner and wondered if there was to be a repeat of last night. Unfortunately, only David, Robert, and Holly were there. Well, not entirely unfortunately I thought.

David, ever ebullient, was the first to speak, "Well, there she is, the star of the show!"

I blushed a deep crimson at his words and stammered a "hello" to everyone.

As the servants brought fresh orange juice and coffee, Holly smiled. "Did you sleep well honey?"

Taking a sip of my juice, I grinned, "Like the dead, I was worn out."

"Worn out? I should think so." Holly replied. "I was a wee bit tired as well."

Grinning, Robert added, "It was an eventful evening for all of us. And hopefully, the first of more enjoyable ones."

Perhaps a little too eagerly, I nodded my agreement, "Hopefully."

My response elicited lascivious chuckles around the table.

Blushing, I focused on the plate of eggs benedict that had been set before me. I hungrily attacked my plate as I remembered how hungry I was.

The rest of breakfast was filled with idle chit chat, but several times I caught Holly glancing at me from the corner of her eye. I felt the heat in my belly rise again as I remembered how she held me against the wall in the bathroom, her mouth smothering mine in a deep wet kiss, her thigh pressed against my wet cunt.

"Isn't that right Alexa? Alexa?" Jon's words snapped me out of my reverie.

"I'm sorry, what?" I stammered.

"David's and Fiona's house is quite fantastic, don't you think?"

"Oh my, yes, it's absolutely beautiful!" I quickly responded.

Holly laughed softly, as if she knew exactly what I'd been thinking.

As we were finishing brunch, Fiona came in. "I'm glad that I didn't miss you all. I'm sorry, I had a minor problem to fix. Did everyone enjoy their brunch?"

As if on command, we all agreed that it was fabulous.

Glancing at the clock, Jon said, "I think it's time we leave our incredible hosts to get on with their day."

Robert echoed Jon's comment and added his thanks for their hospitality.

Robert hugged me and kissed me lightly on the cheek, "Very nice to have met you Alexa."

"Thank you Robert and you as well." I smiled.

As we began to leave, Holly took my arm and pulled me aside, whispering into my ear, "I want you on your knees again slut. Just you with no one to disturb us."

I blushed deeply and clenched my thighs together and looked into her dark eyes, whispering, my words almost a hiss, "Yes!"

"Good then, I'll call you for lunch." She smiled as she hugged and kissed me goodbye.

Jon watched, his head cocked to one side, a knowing grin on his lips as he held out his hand. "Come now, little one, let's get our things."

Not daring to look in his eyes, I quickly took his hand as we returned to our room and collected our things. Jon had put my gown and shoes into a garment bag with my freshly washed stockings.

"'Lunch' with Holly, huh?" I expect a full report.

Blushing furiously, I stammered a "Yes Sir."

When we went back downstairs, David and Fiona were there to see us off. Like the evening before, David squeezed my bottom and kissed me on both cheeks. "You're welcome here anytime, Alexa."

Meeting his tease, I wriggled my bottom against his hands, and grinned. "Why thank you kind Sir."

Smiling as she grazed her fingers over my nipples that were hard little pebbles against the lavender fabric of my dress, Fiona whispered into my ear. "I can hardly wait to show you the toys in the playroom much more closely."

Lowering her voice further, she murmured into my ear, "I want to hear you scream and beg."

I thought that I was going to cum on the spot at her words. My response was more of a gasped moan, than a clear reply, "Yes, please."

I tried to refocus as Jon led me down the steps to the car and opened the door. Looking up at our hosts, I couldn't help but open my dress wide in a naughty tease up to the white "V" of my thong as I slid into the Porsche's bucket seat. As Jon shut the door and got in on his side, I waved and winked.

Jon's voice brought me back from the wicked thoughts that rampaged through my brain. "I should've let them fuck you right there on the steps."

I laughed, echoing his tease, "We could go back!"

Laughing as we pulled away, "We have one more stop before we get home."

"Really, where?" I queried.

"Remember the gate guard from last night?"

I blushed slightly as I remembered his greedy stare, "Ummm, yes."

"You're going to fuck him."

Snapping my head around to look at him, I tried to see if he was teasing me again. "W-what?"

"You heard me, you're going to go into his guard house and fuck him. You're going to tell him that he can have any of your slut holes."

His words ignited the fire deep in my belly. It was all I could do to keep my fingers from plunging into my thong to trigger my orgasm. Instead, I dug my fingernails into my palms desperate to control myself.

"A-any hole?" I stammered.

He nodded, "Any hole."

I closed my eyes, trembling, the dark lust growing deep inside of me as we wound our way to the entrance.

When we reached the gate, Jon parked to the side of the guard house and circling to my door, opened it and extended his hand to help me out. As I spread my legs wider to slide out of my seat, Jon could clearly see the wetness on my thong.

Smiling he teased again, "Is that from your farewells or in anticipation?"

I looked into his eyes, my own blue eyes beginning to glitter with gold flecks of lust, and murmured, "Both."

alexa_r
alexa_r
85 Followers
12