The Party Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good."

I tried to control my breathing as we walked to the guard house. My excitement was visible, a pale flush was rising from my chest to my throat, my bejeweled nipples were hard little nuggets straining against the fabric of my dress.

The guard hadn't noticed us as we approached and was slightly startled when Jon knocked on the door. He opened the door and for a moment acted as if he was being bothered. That reaction faded quickly when he recognized us or more specifically, me.

"Uh, hello Sir. How can I help you?" He asked.

Smiling, Jon replied, "Do you remember us from last night?"

"Of course Sir, how could I forget." He smiled or more correctly leered.

"And do you remember what I asked you?"

The guard stammered, "Yes Sir."

"What did I say?"

"Y-you asked if I wished that I could bury my cock in her cunt."

Jon nodded, "That's right and do you still?"

I watched him, suppressing a grin, as he gulped, eyes wide, the rise in his uniform trousers unmistakable.

His eyes darted from Jon to me and back, his reply almost a shout, "Yes Sir!"

Glancing at his name tag, Jon smiled, "Good, Chuck. I'm going to leave to run an errand. I'll be back in 30 minutes. In that time, you can use any of her holes. Her name is Alexa, but you may call her anything you like, she likes that. There are only two rules: first, you may not mark her. If you decide she needs to be spanked, that's fine, but no real marks. Second, if she says "red," you will stop what you're doing immediately. Do you understand?"

He licked his lips and nodded.

The tone of Jon's voice changed, a cold, direct tone that I recognized. "That's not an answer Chuck."

Chuck stammered, "Yes Sir."

"Good, if I find out otherwise, you and I will have a conversation that you won't like."

"Yes Sir!"

Opening the guard house door wider, he stepped back to let me in.

"30 minutes." Jon said as he turned and left.

My heart was racing, the flush had spread from my throat to my face, my body was electric with lust. I needed him to use me, even to hurt me. I needed to be used like the dirty little slut that I knew deep down I was.

Taking a quick look around the guard house, I noticed that there was a high, built-in desk that ran around the front of the building just below the windows. Farther back was an industrial steel desk with a file cabinet against one wall. A door in the back of the room was open, revealing a small bathroom.

For the first time, Chuck spoke to me, "Let me see what we've got bitch."

I felt a rush of lust at the word "bitch" and leaned against the built-in desk, "Yes Sir."

My eyes locked on his as I untied the cloth belt of my dress and let it fall open.

His eyes widened as they ran over my body. "Motherfucker bitch!"

I could tell that he didn't know exactly where to start so I reached forward and took his hands, bringing them to my breasts and squeezed them against my soft mounds.

A soft moan slipped between my lips. "Harder."

He leered and responded, roughly kneading my pale flesh. As his hands pawed my breasts, I lid my right hand down and into my thong, moaning as my fingers slid over my wetness.

As his fingers found my nipples, twisting and teasing sending little jolts of pain through my breasts, I arched back, causing him to stretch my nipples.

"Harder!" I hissed.

Growling, he responded, digging his nails into my tender buds, twisting hard.

"Yesssss!" I panted as I pushed two fingers into my wet hole.

His eyes reflected his animal lust as he began to slap my breasts. Moaning, I arched farther back, my dress sliding from my shoulders to my elbows. Engulfed by my dark lust, I slowly pulled my wet fingers from my cunt and brought them to my mouth. I flicked my tongue over my glistening digits, savoring my juices, my eyes, glittering with lust locked on his. He stopped his assault on my breasts to watch me, hungrily licking his lips.

Licking the last of my juices from my fingers, I softly moaned, "May I taste your cock Sir?"

Nodding quickly, almost like a kid being offered his favorite candy. "Yes, yes bitch! Suck my cock!"

A wicked, greedy smile curling my lips, I sank to my knees and slid my hands around his ass and dug my nails in to pull his crotch to my face. I nuzzled his cloth-covered shaft, kissing it through his pants, licking it, nipping at it with my teeth and leaving a wet spot on his crotch.

"Motherfucker bitch! What the fuck are you doing? You're going to make me cum in my pants!"

I teased him more before pausing to look at him as fingers toying with his zipper. "May I Sir?"

His voice a low shout, he said, "Yes, yes bitch! Hurry up!"

His need and verbal abuse caused my own need to blaze more intensely as I slowly tugged his zipper down. As I pushed his fly open, his cock lept out as if it was spring loaded, hard and tipped with a pearl of precum.

"Ohhhh fuck bitch, suck!" He growled.

Savoring the moment and inspite of needing to cum myself, I wrapped my right hand around his 7" shaft, stroking slowly. Still looking up at him, I flicked the pink tip of my tongue out to capture the oozing drop of his precum before drawing it back into my mouth to savor the salty pearl.

I flicked my tongue back out teasing the "V" beneath his glans causing his meat to jerk in my hand.

"G-g-god, fuck, fuck! Suck it!" He wailed, pleading for release.

Without pause and in one move, took his cock down my throat, pressing my lips and nose against his pants. I pulled back slowly, lips trailing along his shaft, glistening with my spit, and did it again and again before stopping.

I looked back up at him, his face flushed with beads of sweat peppering his forehead and upper lip. Eyes locked on his, I slowly pushed a thick wad of spit over my lips to snake down my chin before dropping on my flushed breasts. Unseen by him, my left hand continued to stroke my dripping slit, edging me closer and closer to my own release.

"Goddamn you bitch!" He snarled and grabbed my head, forcing my mouth back onto his cock, brutally fucking my throat. Losing myself in my own depraved lust, I raked a nail across my clit and came, bucking and jerking as he reamed my throat. And just as suddenly, he threw his head back and roared, holding my face against his pants as he shot his thick load down my throat. I didn't care whether I could breathe or not as I fucked two fingers into my drooling hole and raked my thumbnail over my clit convulsing again as my juices coated my fingers to soak my thong.

Finally, his chest heaving, face glistening with sweat, he pushed me back. Gasping and he growled down at me. "You fucking bitch, you made me cum already!"

Looking up at him, eyes glittering with gold flecks of pure lust, my fingers still slowly working in my thong. I whimpered, somewhat unconvincingly, "I'm sorry Sir."

Looking lower, he spotted my hand in my thong. "Did you cum too you filthy bitch?"

Fingers still moving on my slick slit, I whimpered, "Yes Sir, I couldn't help it."

"Liar!" He snarled. "You're nothing but a fucking filthy cum bitch!"

His words sending more waves of lust through me, caused me to shudder and lick my lips.

"Please Sir, don't spank me. I'm sorry." The tone of my voice more needful than fearful.

"Get up bitch!" He growled.

Reaching down to grab my ponytail, he jerked me to my feet, bringing a cry to my lips as the shards of pain lanced through my scalp. As I stood, my dress slid down my arms to the floor. He dragged me stumbling around the desk and shoved me face down over it. He dragged my drenched thong down my quivering thighs, completely exposing my wet slit and pink pucker.

He stuffed my soaked thong into my mouth before kicking my ankles wider causing me to yelp in pain.

"You need a good spanking fuck bitch!" He growled as he began to slam his hand down on my pale ass causing it to quickly redden, grinding my hips against the edge of the desk. I gurgled around my cum-soaked thong, crying out as his blows reddened my ass. The pain rocketed through me, sending hot waves of pleasure/pain through my body. As I sank deeper into my depravity, arched my ass higher to meet his blows. Tears streaked my face as I cried and moaned, my juices coating the insides of my thighs. I reveled in my abuse, needing more, needing the pain and degradation.

I spit the thong from my mouth and turning my head to look back at Chuck, gasped, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

With his cock now hard again, he snarled and brutally rammed his meat into my drooling fuck hole. "Take it fuck bitch!"

Grabbing my ponytail, he jerked forcing me to arch painfully back. I could feel his sweat drip onto my back as he pushed me against the top of the desk, my hands wet with sweat, I shoved back to meet his hammering thrusts. I drooled and moaned as he ground against my, the sharp teeth of his zipper tearing at my tender cunt lips. Surrendering to my depravity, I screamed out and came. My body, now slick with fuck sweat, bucked and convulsed as he continued to ream my hole. As another orgasmic wave swept over me, I could only cry out with unintelligible animal cries. Sweat added to my tears and ran down my face to pool on the desktop.

Finally, as I was beginning to weaken and slump forward on the desk into the pool of my own sweat, shuddering as wave after orgasmic wave crashed over me, he exploded with a roar deep into my cunt. My body quivered as I felt his seed jet deep inside of me. He jerked and slumped forward onto me as the last of his load spurted into my cunt.

We lay there for a moment, breathing gradually returning to normal, until I pushed up against him trying to push his body off of mine. My hands slipped on the wet desktop making it difficult to push him back.

"Fuck bitch, that was good. I want some more, I want that ass!" He growled.

Glancing up at the clock, I shook my head "no."

He jerked my wet hair back and growled again, "Yeah, I want some of that tight shit hole."

Any other time I would've loved to have my ass reamed, but after the previous night's activities, I was exhausted. I pushed back against him causing his now limp cock to slip from my wet hole.

"No! Red!" I cried out.

He jerked harder, pinning me against the desk, "I said 'yes'!"

Suddenly his weight was lifted my body and the sound of another voice echoed in the guard house.

"She said 'no'!" The voice was sharp and direct with a threat of violence.

It was Jon, jerking him back by the collar of his shirt, his shriveling cock flapping back and forth as he stumbled back. Neither of us had heard or seen him enter. I took the opportunity to grab my wet thong and slid around the desk to grab my dress and wrap it around my glistening body.

"Time's up Chuck and the lady said 'no', now apologize and get your dick back in your pants."

Chuck started to say something, but seeing the look in Jon's eyes and hearing the tone of his voice, he thought better of it.

"I-I'm sorry bit... I mean Alexa." He stammered.

Trying to make up for his mistake, he added, "I'm sorry, I just lost myself."

I nodded, "Thank you, it's alright."

Taking my hand, Jon led me back to the car, helping me to slide into the Porsche's seat and reaching over to fasten my seatbelt.

"Let's go home little one."

"Yes, please."

I looked over at him, "You know that had it not been for last night, I would've let him. I'm so tired."

He winked and nodded as we drove off. "I know."

I smiled, contented and happy and settled into the seat as we headed home.

12