The Party Girl

Story Info
Young white girl gets dominated by a powerful black couple.
5k words
4.34
31.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric Bailey and his wife Vanessa were throwing their annul Halloween party. Eric was a tall black man and very broad at the shoulders, at 6'5" he towered over most people. His wife Vanessa school a 6'0" tall black goddess who used to play college basketball. They were a powerful and dominant couple with a very dark hobby...

Jessie was a 19 year old college sophomore paying her way. She had gotten a great job with a local catering company as a server. The hours weren't bad and the pay was good, but Jessie found out early on that her natural beauty and her flirty personality always landed her big tips at the parties she served at.

Jessie's latest job was going to be at a Halloween costume party and all of the staff were informed that dressing up for the party was going to be a requirement. Some of the staff groaned and complained about having to dress up, but not Jessie! She saw this as an opportunity to wear something revealing and sexy to land herself bigger tips!

Jessie spent hours Saturday morning picking out the right costume for the party that night. She finally decided to go as a hula girl! She thought this outfit would be revealing enough for all the pervy old men to want her as their server!

Jessie arrived at the party wearing a fake flower crown, a coconut bra that was a little too small for her perfect size 32 C breast, a lei around her neck, a grass skirt and a pair of wedge sandals she had also painted her toes a candy apple red for tonight.

"Honey get the door, Its the catering company." Vanessa shouted from the top of the stairs. "I got it" Eric yelled back as He hurried to the front door. "Welcome, come on in everyone! Everything is already set up, the guest will be arriving soon! Sofie, good to see you again, great looking crew, love all the costumes!" As Eric catches the eye of this young beautiful hula girl entering.

"Good afternoon Mr. Bailey, great seeing you again! You're looking very handsome, as always!" Said Sophie, the head of the catering company. Eric stands there dressed as a classic vampire, tuxedo, cape, teeth and all. "Oh thanks darling!" he said as he leaned in, kissing her on the cheek and embracing her in a big hug.

"So Mr. Bailey, which one of my servers would you like to have as your personal server for to tonight?" Sophie asked as she gestured to the large group of costumed men and women standing behind her. Eric eyed the group up and down, and paced in front of them before coming to stop, "I want the hula girl, I think she'll be great!"

"Ok everyone, we need to start getting everything ready and set up! Get to your designated stations! Jessie, please go with Mr. Bailey, he will instruct you with further details!" Said Sophie with a strong authoritarian tone.

Eric took Jessie's small delicate white hand in his and led her towards his study. "Whats you're name?" Eric asked softly as they walked. "My name is Jessie, and you're Mr. Bailey, right? Eric chuckled and said, "yes I'm Mr. Bailey, but please, call me Eric." Jessie giggle, "ok Eric!" They finally reached Eric's study and he turned to her and said, "I Love your outfit and you're toes are beautiful too! Red is an amazing color on them Jessie!" Jessie blushed and with flirty eyes, "thank you Eric!"

"Come, let me show you were my personal bar is!" Eric reached for her hand and held it tight as he led her across the room. "Here's where you'll be working most of the night Jessie, if you need anything just ask, but I'll be checking in on you! Keep my patron on chill. As that's the only thing I drink.!" Yes Sir, I aim to please!" Jessie said with a playful smile. "Hmmmm I'm sure you do! Now have fun and enjoy the party, it's going to a blast!" Eric said as he leaned in to kiss her cheek. Whispering in her ear, "I'll be back, some guest are starting to arrive." Jessie practically melted as her faced beamed a bright red, "yes sir, I'll be right here!"

Jessie was alone in the room and picked up a magazine and started fanning herself, she needed to cool down. That was intense! She could feel him practically undressing her with his eyes! Was she crazy or was he seriously hitting on her? Jessie had never been with a black man before, the thought had never crossed her mind, not even once! All of her boyfriends had been white. But when he held her hand, his big strong dark muscular hand holding her dainty white hand....something stirred in her....and when he kissed her on the cheek....her knees practically gave out right then and there! She needed to pull herself together! He was just being nice! Nothing else! And besides that, he was black! What would her family say if they knew she had hooked up with a black man!? Jessie shuddered to think of the consequence.

As the party continued throughout the night, Eric would often go over and check on Jessie. Eric just could not stop thinking about Jessie. It's was just something about her, that he just couldn't let go! Her smile, her eyes, her toes, and just the innocent beauty of this young white girl! She was just what Eric had been looking for! He wanted Jessie! Eric had to have Jessie!

Eric and Jessie, kept flirting throughout the night. Commenting on her beautiful toes again. Building tension as time passes. It was clear she wanted Eric too! Looking for an opportunity to get her alone, not to hide, but rather to have her alone, to himself. (For now) The chance to introduce her the world of being BLACKED!! And fucked into submissions!!.

Jessie had been working for 5 hours straight and was now eligible for her break.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bailey, I'm about to go on break. Do you have a designated break room for the caterers? I need to sit down, my feet are killing me from standing in these wedges all night! I knew I should've worn different shoes!"

"Yes of course Jessie! Please, follow me, you can sit and rest in my office!" Eric grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway towards his office. Once inside, he gestured towards the couch, "here, please, take a seat, sit down, relax and take your shoes off!"

Jessie walked over to the couch and flopped down, she was exhausted. Eric came over and sat down next to her. Jessie reached down to start removing her right shoe when Eric stopped her. "Here let me help you with that!" Eric leaned over and gently grabbed Jessie's right ankle and lifted it up as he slid her shoe off.

Thoughts of suck on this young white girl toes, races through Eric's head. Thinking, she has the most beautiful feet, with the pure white soles, soft as cotton. Jessie has this flirtatious grin, as Eric reaches down for her other foot to remove her shoe. Eric began to rub and massage Jessie foot. "You don't have-" and before she could finish, Eric replied, "it's my pleasure!" Jessie melted into the couch as she thoroughly enjoyed Eric massaging her feet. Jessie kept a coy smile on her face as she playfully wiggled her toes, as if she was offering them to him!

Eric couldn't control himself any longer, he had to have this white girl! Eric brought her foot up to his face and softly kissed the tip of her toes. Jessie let out a soft, sexy moan. Eric took that as an invitation and started sucking on Jessie toes. As Eric was greedily sucking on the toes her right foot, Jessie moved her left foot down to the impressive bulge aching to get out of his pants. "Hmmmm I had a feeling you had a thing for my feet!" Jessie said in a breathy voice. Eric was staring into her eyes, as he became more aggressive and animalistic, biting her pure white soft sole. Licking each wrinkle on her foot. The more Jessie moaned, the more primal passion Eric felt within!!

Jessie continued to press her dainty white foot into his bulging cock and looked down and saw that it was longer than her foot!! "Oh my god! Is that seriously your cock?? How big is that thing??"

"Hmmm its 10 inches". Eric replied as he took a long slow lick from her heel up her wrinkly sole to her toes, letting out a low growl then he released Jessie's foot. Eric reached over and grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to him. Eric began to kiss the lips of this hot submissive young white girl and guided her hand on his throbbing hot cock, "Grab it" he breathed into her right ear.

Jessie slowly reached down between his legs until she found his cock, straining against his pants. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a firm squeeze. It folded in her hand in response. She let her fingers graze down the length of his shaft slowly moving towards his head. She stopped once she felt his pants wet and sticky, soaked in precum. She squeezed his head, moistening her fingers in his precum then brings her fingers to her mouth and starts to suck them clean.

Eric stood up in front of Jessie and commanded, "Kneel". Jessie replied "yes sir" as she got down on her knees. Eric unbuttoned and unzipped his parents, which immediately fell down to the floor. Jessie could see his cock straining against his precum soaked underwear. Jessie leaned forward and kissed her way up from the balls up his shaft. His musky sent was intoxicating. Finally she arrived at his head and precum soaked underwear and start licking and sucking on the fabric. After a few minutes she reached up for the waistband and then pulled down, exposing his beautiful glistening black cock.

Without hesitation, she put Eric's hard hot cock in her hot mouth and licked and greedily sucked around the head, looking up at Eric with her big blue eyes. Eric could tell he was going to be able to convert this little white girl into a black cock slut.

Eric grabbed a handful of her hair, and began to move slowly, thrusting his cock deeper down Jessie's throat. He pulled her head down further, and held his cock deep down her throat! Jessie started gagging, and tears rolling down her, sweet rose red cheeks. Finally after what felt like an eternity for Jessie, Eric releases her. Jessie gasped for air as soon as his cock left her throat. Jessie couldn't believe that she was sucking an older black mans cock. In fact, normally she didn't like sucking dick but she was loving sucking his bbc! Jessie deep throated his cock several more times before sucking on his massive low hanging balls.

Seeing how this white girl was worshiping his BBC, made Eric even harder! "Hmmmmm that's right, suck this cock baby girl, just like that!!" Jessie continued to sucking Eric's cock with complete and utter abandonment, then all of a sudden he pulled his soaking wet cock from her mouth and slapped her across the face with it! Eric lifts her up by her shoulders and takes her over to his empty desk and throws her on top of it.

Jessie laid on the desk panting and breathless. Her pale white breast heaving heavily in the air. Her tiny pink nipples stood at attention as she looked down at his missive black cock, glistening with precum and saliva, positioned at her quivering pink pussy. Jessie knew she should tell him to put on a condom, after all she wasn't on the pill and her parents would kill her if a black man knocked her up. But all she could do was moan. She didn't have the strength or the will power to say anything else.

Eric stood there, watching this pure, young white girl, panting, and breathless with anticipation. Eric, knew he was going to leave his seed in Jessie's pure white pussy! He was going to breed this young white girl. Eric slid his throbbing rock hard cock into Jessie's pussy with ease, she was so damn wet! He started thrusting in and out, back and forth at an angle to hit her g spot, deeper and deeper!! Jessie was shaking with indescribable pleasure and was moaning uncontrollably.

Pressing her legs back on the desk, Jessie's beautiful toes dangled above her head. Eric could feel Jessie's, pussy juices run down his BBC! Eric started sucking on Jessie toes, as he's continuing to pound his new white fuck toy! "This white pussy is mine! Yeah, I own this this white pussy now" Eric kept repeating, as he relentlessly fuckedJessie! "I'm gone leave my baby in you, young white bitch, you mines now!"

Eric picked her up off the desk, and while standing, he impaled his cock even deeper into Jessie's unprotected white pussy! "You mines, I'm gone take good care of yall", Eric panted as he started to jackhammer away at Jessie. "I'm yours! Yes, I'm yours Daddy! You own my white pussy!" Jessie moaned as Eric unleashed a torrent of potent black seed deep into Jessie's pussy!! He could feel her pussy gripping, and draining all the cum from Eric's cock! He knew he had her then! She's been BLACKED!

Jessie's body acted alone, on instinct! Her pussy squeezed and contracted around his bbc milking every drop of his superior black seed deep into her fertile unprotected white womb! His cum came in several powerful thick waves. Jessie could feel every shot deep inside her! "I can't believe I just let a black man cum inside me!" Jessie said breathlessly.

With that look of, "I can't believe it, and I loved every minute of it," on Jessie's face, Eric leaned in, to kiss her panting, dry lips. Eric reached down and picked up Jessie's panties and wadded them up into a ball, and then stuffed them up into her pussy! "Don't take that out til you get home" Eric said. "Get dressed." While Jessie got dressed, Eric wrote down his number then handed it to Jessie. "Call me in three days, I want to see again!"

Eric zipped up his pants then walked out of the office and back to his Halloween party. Upon rejoining the party, Eric immediately located his wife Vanessa. She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and whispered, "Did you have fun?" "Yes of course I had fun darling!" Eric replied. "She was amazing, I like her, a lot!" "Hmmmm did you leave her a little something?" Vanessa asked with an devilish smile. "Hmmmm I sure did, nice and deep!" As they laughed, and toast their champagne glass! "We must have her over again, real soon! I want a chance to meet her...properly!" Vanessa breathed into his right ear.

Three days passed since the Halloween party and Jessie couldn't stop thinking about her time with Eric. That was seriously the best sex she had ever had, every time she thought about that night, it made her absolutely wet! Jessie had to have Eric again, she needed to feel that bbc deep inside her!

Jessie took out her phone and texted the number Eric had given her.

"Hey this is Jessie, from the Halloween party!"

Several minutes passed by as Jessie anxiously started at her phone. After about 15 minutes or so, a response:

"Hey Jessie! How have you been?"

Jessie wasn't in the mood to play games, she wanted his black cock again!

"I've been extremely horny thinking about our night together on Halloween!"

"Hmmmm does that mean that you are ready for another round of blackening?"

Jessie responded immediately, "yes please! My white pussy needs your black cock again!"

Eric smiled, knowing he had this white girl in the palm of his hand, "oh don't worry Jessie, your fine white pussy will get my black cock and more! Come by the house in an hour and wear something slutty!"

"Ok! I'll see you soon!" Jessie texted back. Jessie got dressed and drove to Eric's house. She walked up the drive to the front door wearing a see through white tank top, black shorts, no panties and black flip flops with her toes painted red. She rang the doorbell and anxiously waited outside. Finally the door opened and there stood Eric with a big grin on his face.

"Hmmmmm come on in Jessie!" Eric said as he took her by the hand. Jessie felt her hear skip a beat as he lead her inside. Eric lead her up stairs in the opposite direction of his study and they entered the master bedroom. It was a large master bedroom with a four poster king sized bed. Standing at the foot of the bed, Eric pulled Jessie in for a long, deep, wet passionate kiss. Jessie melted in his arms as they fell onto the bed.

They continued to make out for several blissful minutes and Jessie could feel his bbc pressured up against, grinding into her, teasing her! Eric stopped kissing her and started nibbling his way down her neck then up to her ear and whispered, "tell me, Jessie, have you ever been tied up?" Jessie squirmed with excitement and giggled, "no I haven't!"

Eric jumped up and said, "let's change that!" He walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a set of soft ropes. He secured one end of the rope to the left post at the head of the bed and Jessie willingly flopped her hand down in his direction and he secured it around her delicate wrist. Eric quickly walked around the bed to secure her other hand and then moved to the foot of the bed. As Eric secured her feet, Jessie started playfully wiggling her soft plump toes. Jessie was now tied up on her back, spread eagle in the middle of the bed. Eric stood back and admired the young white girl helplessly tied up in his bed.

"I'll be back in just a minute, I'm gonna go get more comfortable." Eric said with devilish grin as he started to head towards the master bathroom. Jessie laid there for a few minutes and then she heard footsteps, Jessie looked over and an ice cold chill ran through her and her face went stark white. Instead of seeing Eric walking in her direction, it was his wife Vanessa!!

Jessie froze in fear, she couldn't move, she just stared in complete and udder shock as Vanessa continued her approach. Vanessa reached the foot of the bed and said "well you must be Jessie!" All Jessie could do was silently nod yes. Vanessa sat down at the foot of the bed and reached over and grabbed Jessie's left foot and brought it to her lap, "well I can see why my husband chose you! You have wonderfully soft feet Jessie!"

Jessie swallowed and softly said "Th-thank you...I'm sorry but I'm a little confused as to what is going on here, what do you mean 'he chose me?" Vanessa had now taken Jessie's soft foot into her hand was was gentle stroking her sole with her long slender fingers. "Well Jessie, Eric and I have a somewhat open marriage. We both want children, but I don't want to go through the horrors of birth, so I let him pick out a girl to use as our breeding stock"

Jessie's eyes almost popped out of her head! "Breeding stock!? I didn't agree to that!" Vanessa started playing with Jessie's toes "you pretty much have hon. I know he's cum in you once already and I know you loved it. And we both know you came today to filled with another load. So let's just cut all the bullshit and let's put a black bun in your tight little white oven!" Vanessa exclaimed as she pinched Jessie's toes hard in between her fingers! Jessie yelped in pain "ow! Hey be careful! That hurt!"

And mischievous grin formed on Vanessa's face, "Jessie you're going to find out real quick, that my kinks are not quite like my husbands!" Vanessa bent over and pulled out a box from underneath the bed, opened it and pulled out a riding crop. "You see, Eric likes white women because of the contrast. He loves seeing his dark skin against pale white skin." Vanessa was standing now and tracing Jessie's soft sole with her riding crop.

"I, on the other hand love seeing pale white skin turn bright hot pink!" Vanessa struck Jessie's right foot in the middle of her sole! Jessie yelped in pain! Vanessa drew back her riding crop again and struck Jessie's sole three more times! Jessie tried in vain to pull her foot away but her restraints were too strong!

Vanessa moved towards her left foot, slowly dragging the riding crop across the bed then slowly up her heel until she reached her sole then Vanessa drew back the crop and struck hard on her sole! Jessie cried out again "owe!! Please stop!!" Vanessa ignored Jessie's pleads and struck her sole again, four more times! Tears were starting to form in the corners of Jessie's big blue eyes.

Vanessa put the riding crop down between Jessie's feet and walked back over to Jessie's right foot. Vanessa sat down and inspected her work. Jessie's once pale white sole was now glowing a hot pink color! "Hmmmmm very nice Jessie! Very nice!" Jessie's feet clinched, when Vanessa reached out to touch her sole, showing off her deep wrinkles.

12