All Comments on 'The Party Girl'

by Whitefootslut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SlashiSlashiover 2 years ago

@anonymous You could read in the description what kind of story thats gonna be, so if you dont likeit, why would you even bother to read? Or maybe you are just dumb

Pedroone1Pedroone1over 2 years ago

Good story line, but spoiled by bad spelling and grammar!

auhound49auhound49over 2 years ago
Loved it very much!

As a breeding Dom I found it to be damn hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to be breed by a big, strong, rich, power couple, especially when the power couple is black. The blacker the better, the bigger the cock the best. I expected to be pampered, polished and penetrated often if not constantly. I'm not really into bondage and spanking but the story demanded that the couple set the tone of total dominance and unequivocal loyalty to the families breeding mission. Cock 24/7. A lesbian lover to enrich my sex life.and protect me from gender abuse. On premise living arrangements, new camry, clothes, clothes, clothes. Time off to attend college, family credit card. Numeration fund. I would suck my man's cock till it bled. Yum. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with me/us.

SlashiSlashiabout 2 years ago

Hope we will get the second part soon

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Don't know if the bondage is something I'd like to try. Damon that was a really hot story!

Like everything except the bondage. A big 5 stars!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great start to what should be a multi chapter story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhitefootslut@Whitefootslut
Just a fun loving bi white girl with a foot fetish! I love having my feet worshipped and worshiping sexy feet as well! I also have a thing for hot older black men! So the majority of my stories will feature my interracial foot fetish fantasies! Hope you enjoy!