The Party Guest

Story Info
Flirting at a busy party leads to a powerful release.
4.2k words
4.47
26.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric stared at the words on his phone, hardly able to believe what he was reading. Standing in his bedroom in the basement of his parent's house, drenched after a hard run in the summer heat, Jenny had cancelled their plans for later that evening.

She had become so talkative in the last few weeks leading up to his visit back home from college. Everything pointed towards a wild night together, nothing serious of course since they would both be heading back to different schools in a short while, which worked perfectly for Eric.

"I'm really sorry," the text began. "My parents decided to stay in tonight, and we're doing a family dinner instead. Raincheck?"

Eric read the message again, annoyed, but not angry at the news. They both lived at home during the summer break, and best-laid plans came and went at the whim of parents who changed their schedules. Still, his disappointment was immeasurable, but he wrote back, "No problem, I totally get what it's like. Raincheck for sure."

From above, footsteps could be heard as his parent's guests mingled about. Since Eric had told them he would be out for the evening, visiting friends and certainly not a girl whose parents were away, they organized a BBQ for several of their own friends.

Tossing the phone onto his bed, Eric walked out of his room in the furnished basement to the bar his father had installed in his absence. In preparation for their party, the fridge had been stocked with beer, wine, coolers, and more. Taking a cold can of beer, Eric cracked open the top and took it with him into the shower next to his room. His date might have been cancelled, but that was no reason not to enjoy the rest of his evening after a good workout.

Standing beneath the warm stream, his first sip of cool beer made him forget all about Jenny. The water always felt great after a run, and there would be another time to meet with her over the summer.

Eventually, the beer ran out, and this was reason enough to end the shower. Grabbing his towel, he began drying off, but the warmth of the water had left the bathroom feeling like a sauna. He opened the door halfway to let in the cool air from outside and continued toweling himself. Still, the place was too warm for his taste, and he decided to finish drying in his room.

He stepped out of the bathroom with one hand by his side holding the empty can, while the other held the towel up and dried his hair. The short walk between shower and bedroom, a mere fifteen feet, had been repeated hundreds of times over the years, and never had he thought that someone might be down there with him until now.

The sound came as a surprise, as a woman gasped and dropped something to the ground. Eric moved the towel from his eyes to see an older woman he did not know, clearly a friend of his parents, fumbling a bottle of wine after dropping a six-pack of beers. She was around his same height, with shoulder length brown hair and a buxom figure, wearing a simple dress that hugged her curves.

"I'm sorry," she stammered, bending down to pick up the beer, but upon getting up, she held her gaze on Eric's body. She did not seem to want to hide that she was checking him out, and Eric thought that with her flushed cheeks, she must have already been a few drinks in.

What came next was contrary to Eric's instincts, which would have been to cover up and shyly run to his room. Instead, he felt a rush of excitement, dropping his hand to the side, almost posing, to give her a good look before saying, "It's my fault, I'm used to having my own place."

The woman nodded, saying nothing, her gaze moving up and down his naked body. Up above, someone must have been walking near the counter, which always caused the floors to creak loudly. In an instant, the woman snapped back to reality. Shaking her head and smiling, she turned to head back up the stairs with the drinks in hand.

With a grin, he shook his head from side to side, his heart racing a mile a minute. What was this ridiculous reaction he had? His mind thought of a million things he would love to do to this stranger, as that brief moment was the most daring he had ever been.

Ten minutes later, he was dry and wearing a pair of old sweatpants while browsing on his laptop. He was hitting up all of his old friends to try and salvage the evening. Phil and Steve were always up for anything, but they were already doing something with their girlfriends. There were also a few girls to reach out to, but again, short notice for an unexpected visit usually came off as desperate.

Eric heard the familiar sound of footsteps coming down the stairs, and his heart jumped. Looking at the door, he expected to see the woman reappear, but it was only his father, Greg, who cheerfully popped in with a rosy glow about his face, a half-drunk beer in one hand, and an unopened can in the other.

Despite not being who he had expected, Eric was still happy to see his father. The two were close, and moving for college left them both surprised with how much they missed each other.

He tossed Eric the beer, "Still heading out tonight to see your friends?" he asked.

"Yep," Eric said as he opened his second beer, "but it's up in the air right now. We might be meeting a little later." It was a small lie, and Eric said it mostly out of embarrassment, but this also kept himself free to go out if anything came up, or if Jenny suddenly found herself with an empty house.

"That's great, it's always nice to catch up with everyone. If you're not heading out for a while, why not come up for a drink and say hi to everyone? They'll all probably ask you about how your first year of studies are going."

"Sure, let me just put on something other than sweatpants."

"Just throw on some shorts and a t-shirt," he said, walking out the door, "You should be relaxing!"

Eric slipped on a comfortable, loose pair of shorts and found one of his favorite t-shirts. Reaching the top of the stairs from the basement to the kitchen felt like he had walked into a totally different space as the chatter of guests filled the air, along with music and the smell of his dad's famous grilling. Before he could get a good look at anyone, a familiar voice rang out from across the room.

"Eric! My boy it's good to see you!"

It was Marty, one of his dad's oldest friends, coming over with a drink in one hand and throwing the other around for a big hug.

"Hey, Uncle Marty. It's great to see you," Eric said with a grin on his face.

Marty turned back to the group of people he had been speaking to, "This is Greg and Martia's boy, Eric!"

The group stood around the kitchen island, ranging from early forties to late fifties. Marty beamed at the young man he had seen grow up. It has been nearly eight months since they last saw each other before the fall term began at college.

As expected, they all asked similar questions.

"How are your grades?" Fine, just fine.

"What are you majoring in?" It's only my first year, I'm not sure. Maybe history?

"Got any girlfriends? A good-looking guy like you must be pretty popular with the ladies." There's really no time, I'm always studying.

Marty then proceeded to show off Eric to everyone at the party, and in no time at all, they had each finished a couple of drinks. The warm buzz that he had been too busy to experience during the semester was a welcome feeling, but he kept thinking about the woman from earlier. They had spoken to plenty of people, but he had not seen her again.

Eventually the pair reached the backyard, where Greg and Martia worked the grill and chatted with friends. Standing next to his mother were two women he recognized from her work at the office, but also, the buxom woman from before, who was now staring directly at Eric.

Everyone said hello, and Martia gestured to the woman, "This is Susan, she worked with us for a few months this year during the merger. Now she's over at the downtown branch, but we still keep in touch."

Eric and Susan had locked eyes and smiled, the effects of several drinks already finished flowing through them both.

"It's nice to see you again," Susan began, "We bumped into each other when I went to grab some drinks in the basement."

Eric's smile grew to an almost obnoxious grin, "It's nice to put a name to a face."

No one made any notice of their glances as the same questions were repeated once more. Greg passed out more food as people walked by, and Marty and Martia found themselves talking to another group about the recent election.

Bit by bit, Eric and Susan moved away from the group, who hardly noticed with so many people mingling about throughout the backyard. They spoke about nothing in particular, and if asked, Eric would not be able to recall what was said. There was something in her eyes that made him weak, and she too could not look away.

Perhaps it was all because of their unexpected meeting earlier, or the drinks they had finished, or probably a little of each, that they were openly checking eachother out while chatting. Susan looked at his strong, youthful body, his toned arms, and of course, would stare at his shorts. Eric in turn could not get enough of her vivacious curves.

When she went to take a sip of her wine, she laughed lightly because the glass was, of course, long empty.

"I'll grab you another drink from downstairs," Eric said.

"That's awfully kind of you, but you don't know what I like," Susan began, "I think I'm in the mood for something stiff. I'll come and show you."

Eric considered the words for a moment, and then walked back into the house. Susan did not immediately follow, waiting a few moments before moving in the same direction without anyone taking notice.

Once inside, their plans were interrupted as Marty once again grabbed Eric, passing him another beer, while another group of friends snagged Susan, topping off her no-longer empty glass with more wine. Although there were so many people in the living room, and despite being apart, they each had a straight line of sight on eachother.

Marty began asking Eric more questions about the events of the last year, and he was happy to reply, but it was nearly impossible to focus. Susan was chatting with her friends, but staring right at Eric. She would run her fingers along the rim of her glass and lick her lips, all while keeping her gaze mostly on him. Every so often she would turn to say something so as not to give herself away, but her gaze would always return.

Although he could not hear what was being said, the group around Susan began to disperse, with some people heading outside, and others remaining nearby. Rather than come over, Susan sat down on the nearby couch. Eric was mesmerized as she sat and ever so graciously crossed her legs.

Susan glanced all around, looking at nothing in particular and having a little rest, but actually checking to see if there was anyone with the same direct line of sight as Eric. When she was satisfied that no one else was paying any attention to her, she locked eyes with him once more and began to slowly uncross her legs.

Eric had to keep his cool, watching her intently as her perfect, strong legs crossed and uncrossed, but also nodding and agreeing with whatever Marty was saying as well. Susan became a little braver, uncrossing her legs and spreading them just a bit, giving Eric a sneak peak at the black fabric underneath. Unfortunately, there were too many people coming and going, and Susan found herself having to stop so as not to draw attention to herself.

Eric understood this all too well and decided that now was the time to excuse himself by saying he was going to get ready to meet his friends. He walked slowly into the kitchen and down the stairs. Had Susan seen him leave?

Rather than head back to his room, Eric walked around the bar to make himself another drink. His dad always kept a full stock of hard liquor, though no one in the family really drank. It was more than anything a project to work on and a great piece to have for friends, but it was usually unused.

He placed a few bottles on the counter when the sound of descending footsteps came from the stairs. Eric watched as Susan appeared from the top steps, gently swaying her hips.

As soon as Susan saw Eric behind the bar, she moved silently, walking around the counter. Before Eric could get a word out, she leaned in and kissed him hard. Surprised, but equally as charged up, Eric placed his hands firmly on her hips and pulled her tight to him.

The heat between them was building, but it was too good to last. The steps came too quickly down the stairs, and there was nowhere to retreat. It was Marty, nearly stumbling after clearly having had a few too many drinks. Before he could see her, Susan ducked down and moved beneath the bar, while Eric did his best to look nonchalant.

Marty grinned from ear to ear when he saw Eric, "I didn't realize you'd come down here. I'm just here for a few more drinks."

Eric laughed,happy to see Marty this way. He was the kind of family friend who never drank outside of special occasions, but when he did partake, it was always a fun time. Before he could ask Marty what he wanted to drink, Eric felt a pair of hands on his legs, and a moment later, his shorts had been tugged from the sides and were down around his ankles.

There was nothing he could do but try and remain straight faced as Susan eagerly took him into her mouth, and he was flushed with sudden sensations as she was overtaken by pure lust, by a desire to experience this young body after having seen him emerge from the shower a short while ago. Her hands cupped at her breasts, squeezing at her nipples, meanwhile his hands rested on the bar.

Marty leaned on the other side of the bar for balance, taking a look at the bottles, "Maybe I'll just take up some more wine for the ladies, there's still plenty of beer but they don't seem interested." He looked around the bar and seemed to linger for a moment on something behind Eric.

Eric looked down and saw that there were a few bottles in a box on the ground. Susan kept moving her mouth back and forth, and passed a bottle up to Eric, one at a time. He passed four over to Marty, who bundled up in his arms.

"Thank you!" he said, and turning to walk away, he winked, slowly and deliberately, while grinning and giving Eric a thumbs up.

Eric was stunned, and even as Susan picked up the pace as they were left alone again, he wondered how Marty could have known what was happening. Had he seen Susan come down a few minutes ago? Had she been loud enough for him to guess? Had --

And then Eric knew, glancing over his shoulder, seeing several small decorative mirrors behind the bar, each etched with a brand of liquor or beer that his dad had picked up here and there. They were quite small with only an obstructed view due to the graphics and lettering. From where Marty was standing, he would only have seen Eric standing, his shorts on the ground, and someone knelt in front of him. At the same time, it would have been far too dark to see who was there, and he was certain that Susan had not been identified.

Susan was still working her mouth with great enthusiasm, but Eric had to stop her. After explaining the problem, she nodded. With their clothes readjusted, both stood behind the bar knowing it would be too risky to continue. Would Marty say something after having had so many drinks? Would Susan be missed if they retreated to the bedroom?

Luckily, she she knew exactly what to do. Susan's eyes grew wide, as did a smile that crept across her face.

"You mentioned going out with friends?"

"Yeh," Eric nodded, "but I think that might not happen."

"That's perfect," Susan said. "This is all perfect."

Eric watched as Susan seemed to think hard for a moment, and then she said, "I'm going up for another quick drink, and then I'm going to graciously say that I've got an early appointment in the morning, and I'm going to call an Uber to drive me home."

Eric nodded along as she explained.

"You should head out before I do, since your parents still think you have plans. Maybe leave in ten minutes and walk over to the shops at Greendale Grove. Wait there, maybe in front of the liquor store. Better yet, the library, since it's closed and no one should be around."

"It'll take me about fifteen minutes to walk from here."

"Then I'll have the Uber pick me up in half an hour, and then we'll come get you."

Susan did not wait for a reply, as she stepped in close and kissed Eric full on the lips. It lasted a brief moment, then she broke off and turned away.

"Ten minutes!" she said, walking away, adjusting her dress as she ascended the stairs.

Eric, standing there with a ridiculous pitched tent in his shorts, awkwardly walked to his room. He quickly threw a few things into his backpack, mostly the kind of gym clothes he would take to a friend's place so they could hit the gym in the morning.

Back upstairs, Eric navigated the party guests on his way to leave, bumping into his dad and Marty at the front door.

"Heading out?" his dad asked.

"Yep, I'll probably stay over for the night, but I'll let you know."

"That was great when you were younger, son, but there's no need to let us know where you'll be all night. Have a great time with your friends!"

The entire time, Marty was grinning from ear to ear. As Eric stepped outside and closed the door behind him, he heard the two men talking.

"What? What are you smiling at?"

"Nothin'," Marty said, shaking his head and completely unable to shake off his enormous smile.

Eric in turn breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at his phone, and then noticed that he had not kept track of the time. He had drunk too much, and now even the task of walking briskly towards the library seemed difficult. The last thing he wanted was to look hammered in the early evening while strolling through the suburbs.

After far more effort than it should ever take to walk without seeming intoxicated, he arrived at the library. As Susan had guessed, the parking lot was almost empty, and the only real traffic was across the way from the liquor store.

No sooner had he arrived at the library, a single car entered the parking lot and came directly towards his direction. Pulling up beside him, he saw a man driving, and Susan sitting in the back. He joined her in the back seat, set his bag down in the middle seat, and shut the door. As the driver took off, Susan shifted over from the other side and sat right beside Eric, placing his bag over his lap, and whispering into his ear.

"I can't wait to get you alone," she began, slipping a hand beneath the bag and into his shorts. "I told the driver he's in for a nice tip if he ignores us the whole way there."

For the rest of the ride, which was only about ten minutes in total, Susan stroked Eric beneath his bag, whispering into his ear softly.

The driver had seen some crazy things in his time, but this was a first. He wore sunglasses, which hid his gaze, and from time to time he was able to glance back at the two passengers. Unable to see Susan's hands, he had a good idea what was going on. More than anything, he would have loved to know what she was whispering into his ear.

Soon they arrived at Susan's home, and the pair left the car in a hurry, eager to continue in private.

With the door barely closed behind them, Susan and Eric were locked in a passionate embrace, their mouths pushing against each other in a wild attempt to release the pent up energy that had built throughout the evening.

Without stopping, they kissed and moved down the hall. Susan directed the pair to the first door, which Eric saw did not lead to a bedroom, but to a living room.

Standing now in front of a large sofa, Susan took control, eager to finally feel everything he had to offer. In one smooth, quick motion, she had hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them to the ground, and then she pushed Eric back, who sat down on the couch, harder than he had ever been.

12