The Party Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan hiked up her dress, straddled Eric's legs, and after pulling her thong to the side, slipped him inside of her.

The feeling was like a jolt of electricity had gone through both bodies at once, and there was a simultaneous gasp for air. It was almost too much at that moment, and it took a few seconds for reality to set in. The hours of teasing, the drinks consumed, and the rush of nearly being caught in the basement had taken their toll on each of them, but now they were finally here, together, and there was no one to stop them.

Placing her hands on Eric's shoulders, she began to ride him, slowly, bringing herself up and down on him, stopping every so often to grind against him as her breathing worked into a steady rhythm. She moaned loudly, finally able to express herself in peace.

Eric simply sat, stupefied at how it felt to have a woman take such direct control of the situation. His hands slid up and down her hips, and then further down to feel the skin beneath her dress. He loved the feeling of her strong body riding him, and could hardly believe this was truly happening.

Susan kept moving her hips at a steady pace, picking up the pace every so often, and slowing back down at others. When she felt that Eric's breathing was becoming too ragged, she would stop entirely, firmly grinding on him and having her as deep inside as she could, but remaining still to calm him down. The two would kiss, their tongues swirling about, and after a moment, she would begin again.

Over and over, Susan brought Eric closer to the edge, and it soon became too much for her. Although she meant to stop him from climaxing too soon, she misjudged her own excitement. Her own breath came in quick succession, and she let the emotion take over. Eric watched as Susan gasped quickly for air, her body shuddering and tensing and she cried out.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out.

Eric stared in awe at the beauty before him, but he wasted no time in what came next. Without a second thought, he held her close with one arm around her waist, and turned on the couch. Eric was now on top of Susan and began pumping hard and fast, all the while she was still in the explosive aftermath of her own orgasm.

She could hardly take this unexpected rush of pleasure, but it was only a short while before he knew that it was too late to stop.

"I'm close," he said, giving her a few more fast thrusts before pulling out. Susan grabbed onto him and stroked as wave after wave of white flew upward, all over her dress, onto her chin, and on her chest. He collapsed onto her, and they lay together, breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath.

It took a while, with no rush now that they were alone, for their ragged breaths to soften. Staring into each other's eyes, they kissed, not as intensely as before, but softly. They had the whole night ahead of them, and there was no one to rush them through the passion that lay ahead.

12