The Party Guest Pt. 02 - BF POV

Story Info
Party guest steals my girlfriend.
4.2k words
3.9
9.2k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning, around 11am.

The image of Maya squirming on Ben's lap, his large bulge visible in his black shorts pressing into Maya's back as he twisted and tweaked her erect nipples were burned into the back of my eyes.

I reached my arm out behind me, searching for her body, half hoping that it had all been a vivid dream.

My heart sank and I feel a sick emptiness as I felt nothing but cold bedsheets. I guess it wasn't a dream after all.

I lay in bed, unable and unwilling to move. I guess I should get up, but what was I going to see downstairs. I didn't feel like confronting Maya right now, and I definitely didn't want to see Ben or Kate.

I lay there motionless for a few minutes. I tried to clear my mind and think about nothing, but the more I tried, the more I involuntarily picture the shocking scene from last night in vivid detail.

Maya had squirmed as Ben had run his fingers over her sensitive nipples, and I remembered his large shaft throbbing and straightening up as she pulsed with excitement against it.

Resigned to the fact that I wouldn't be able to escape it, I got up and slowly started downstairs.

Most of the people who had stayed over had by this point awoke and left for home. At the kitchen island, Ben, Maya, and Kate were eating breakfast. It was Maya's special omelette - my favourite.

Kate was slumped over her dish and was visibly struggling to deal with her hangover.

Ben and Maya were physically distanced, and were sitting on stools, but had pivoted their seats to be facing each other as they ate.

As I approached, there was awkward silence. Ben looked at me, half expecting me to say something. Maya looked down at her plate, unable to lift her face, and mumbled a 'Good morning'. Kate was too gone to react.

I searched Maya for a sign of what had happened after I had gone to sleep, but she avoided my gaze. Her hair was messy, and she had put on one of my sweaters, which was a little large on her and hang down to her upper thighs. She must have changed earlier in the morning.

Ben finished his coffee and then turned to Kate and helped her up. 'We'd better go.'

He aided Kate to the door, and then she shook him off and insisted she was ok to walk.

'Thanks for the party. It was epic' Ben said to Maya, reaching out for a hug.

Maya hesitated with her back to me, then accepted his hug. Ben kissed her on the cheek, but she pulled her head away and broke off the hug. 'You're welcome. Thanks for coming'

As soon as they were out the door, Maya turned around and announced she needed a shower. She quickly ran up the stairs and disappeared into the bathroom.

I sat down on a stool. Unintentionally, it was the one that Ben had been sitting on, and was still warm from his body heat.

I sat quietly, thinking about how to talk to Maya about Ben.

After almost an hour, Maya came down the stairs in a tight pink shirt that ended just above her belly button, and ultra short white shorts. Her wet hair flowed freely down her shoulders, and she looked amazing coming down the stairs.

She flashed her beautiful smile at me, and instantly I was in love with her again.

'That was a fun night....' I probed gently.

She visibly tensed up, and replied 'yeah...I guess... the turnout was good. You disappeared halfway through the night though. What time did you go to sleep?'

'Pretty early I think. I was exhausted so I went up just after Mike and his friends left'. I wondered what she what she would say of the rest of the night. 'Did anything else happen whilst I was gone?'

She visibly loosened, relieved that I hadn't been there to witness her descent into wild erotic temptation. 'No...it just wound down to a quiet night....Kate had too much to drink so she threw up a few times'.

The image of her squirming on Ben's lap flashed in my mind again and suddenly I was totally erect, but also humiliated that Maya was trying to gloss over such a big deal. Should I confront her? I thought. 'Gotcha!' I wanted to shout.

I thought about how the conversation would go. I had seen Ben massaging her breasts, I had seen how she had shuddered in delight at his touch. And yet, I had waited until now to confront her.

'How could you just watch? Why didn't you come down and tell him to stop? If you're a man how could he take me from you like that right in front of your eyes?' I imagined her saying.

She was right. I should have confronted this at the time, it was a little weak to get angry about it now, but I had to say something.

'Ben was a bit handsy all night. I think he was into you.' I said.

'Oh, don't mind him. He's just playful and flirty with everyone. Don't take it seriously. You know I love you babe'

'Maybe, but he needs some boundaries. He wasn't touching up Kate like that and she brought him here!' I protested.

'I guess I was his target...but you know me. I'm all yours babe!' She giggled.

I shifted uncomfortably on my stool. Her deception hurt, but it enhances my awareness of her sexuality and I couldn't stop myself getting hard.

Out of the bottom of my sight, I noticed my erection. My average sized dick pointed straight up but barely peaked out of the fabric of my pants. I felt deeply embarrassed, remembering Ben's much larger dick rising high out of his shorts fabric and creating an impressive tent.

I pictured Maya sitting down on Ben's dick slowly, guiding his large cock with her hand as she slowly descended. The thickness of his shaft stretched her lips to the point she could barely take anything more. Down and down she went, more of his shaft disappearing, before she'd couldn't take any more and she stood and slid back up his shaft, which was now wet and glistening with her juices.

My erection was so stiff now that it hurt.

Maya looked down and noticed the head of my penis barely lifting the fabric of my pants to a point.

'What's going on here Andy?' She giggled. 'Did you miss me last night? I'm sorry I left you alone at the party' She whispered, cupping my balls in her hand, and then sliding her hand up and onto my shaft, over the top of my pants. My shaft was barely longer than the width of her four fingers together so her hand barely moved as she stroked me up and down.

'You weren't mine last night' I mumbled. I felt so exposed and so humiliated, keenly aware of the difference between the size of Ben compared to my own.

'Don't worry about Ben. She whispered. He wanted me so bad. He wanted to be deep inside me but that's only for you'.

Confused, my body recoiled slightly. Was she confessing to me now?

Her stroking stopped suddenly as my body stiffened. We both stood frozen in silence doe a few seconds.

'How much exactly did Ben want you?' I whispered. I had meant to sound outraged, but my heart was beating out of my chest, full of a mixture of arousal at the thought of Ben pressed against my girlfriend, his large dick deep inside of her stretching out her vagina, and humiliation at the same time, and I could only manage to gasp the words out.

Maya's stroking resumes at a slightly faster pace and with increased strength. 'He wanted me so bad. He wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck me right there. He wanted to lay me right down on that white sofa and slam his big cock right into me. He wants to hold me down and make me quiver' she moaned.

It was clear that Maya had tried to interpret my question as encouragement. Unfortunately it was working. My dick rose against her hand and became harder.

Come here She said suddenly and dry to me up by my hand. She dragged me over to the grey sofa and push me backwards causing me to sit down. I was sitting exactly where Ben had sat the night before. Ben had sat here twisting and pulling and pinching her nipples. She had soaked herself and quivered and whimpered exactly where I was now.

This felt incredibly wrong, but also so sexy, to be sitting exactly where she had been so stimulated only a few hours ago. Her orgasmic quivering, her eyes shut with ecstasy, the way she had reacted to Ben's touch filled my brain. Overcome with arousal I was unable to speak or breathe.

Maya mounted me and pressed her vagina against my erect penis. She kissed me passionately, like she had never done before. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me, and I could feel her press her breasts into me.

She grinded up and down once. Fuck. I felt my dick start to swell with cum. I tensed my groin muscles, trying to hold it in.

Maya moaned and grinded up and down my shaft a second time. I felt myself start to leak out into my underwear. I placed both hands on Maya's hips, trying to get her to pause and let me recompose myself.

Maya smiled and lifted against the pressure of my hips, pushing her groin harder against my dick. My body shuddered and I exploded before she could sit back down on me.

Shocked, Maya got all the way up. 'It isn't even out of your pants yet' she said.

Fuck. I had never come this fast before. What the fuck.

Maya looked at me, confused. She had whispered erotic scenarios about Ben and her in my ear and I had cum faster than ever.

I was so embarrassed to have come so early I couldn't look her in the eyes. 'I don't know how that happened. Let's go again. I'm ready' I pleaded.

'Your penis is covered in cum. That's gross. You need to clean up. We'll try again tonight' Kate replied, looking disappointed.

Ben wouldn't have cum after 2 pumps. Fuck. She was rubbing up and down him for ages last night and he held it together and made her shake with pleasure. What is wrong with me.

I got up off the sofa and went upstairs to clean up.

This wasn't the way to remind Maya that I was her man.

I cleaned up, showered and then came back down. Maya was her usual bubbly self, but she was easily distracted and I could tell something was on her mind. I tried to probe, but Maya was not interested in sharing at all.

Maya had already mentioned Ben, but hadn't said anything about what had happened on his lap.

I felt a pang of disappointment. We had always shared everything. Was she thinking about Ben? Had she comparing me to Ben and come up dissatisfied?

I thought about confronting her but Maya left for the day. A full day of classes, she said. She didn't return until later that night.

That night, we went to bed together. We kissed for a while, and my dick grew to its fullest length. Lying side by side facing Maya I pressed it into her and gyrated against her in pressure.

Maya moved her hand over my shaft and rubbed her hand up and down it for a few seconds and then stopped.

'Andy, I'm sorry. I'm just exhausted from the party last night. I don't think I can do this. Let's just sleep.'

She was into it before she had felt my erection. Was that the thing that had turned her off? I involuntarily remembered the sight of Ben's massive rock hard dick rising up through his shorts and pressing into Maya's back, and felt a little humiliated, aware of the shortness of my own in comparison.

I tried to rub her nipples, knowing that they were super sensitive and Maya loved to have her breasts played with.

Maya turned around and grabbed my hand and pulled it around her, placing my hand on her stomach, making me hug her whilst she spooned into me. 'Good night Andy'.

Frustrated, I lay in bed but wasn't able to sleep much that night.

The next morning, I woke up and Maya was already downstairs. I went down, and Maya looked at me, concerned. She definitely had something on her mind, and I could tell she was waiting for me.

I sat down on the sofa next to her, and waited.

'Andy....yesterday...you got really turned on when I whispered to you about other guys fucking me' she said hesitantly, avoiding mentioning Ben specifically. 'Is that...something that you like? I know it's a thing...'

'I don't know...it's never happened to me before. I don't know if I like it or not...but I guess the thought of it got me pretty aroused'.

'But it's another guy having sex with me...Doesn't that weird you out?'

'It definitely does...I don't know how I'd react if you actually did it but I think maybe the thought of it is kinda hot?'

'Really? So it's something you fantasize about? Have you ever fantasized about me with anyone?'

'No...it's...' I trailed off, wondering whether I should mention Ben specifically. I knew I should have confronted her about Ben earlier, or stopped Ben in the first place. She was looking at me in a kinda concerning way, and I wondered if me being turned on by this made me any less manly in her eyes. Letting her know I had sat on the knowledge of her and Ben for this long probably wouldn't have helped me prove I was still a man to her.

'Someone we know, but not a guy? Is it Kate? I've seen your eyes wander on her sometimes...' she teased, half kidding. Kate and I had up until now, Kate and I had had a relationship based on banter and play fighting. Kate had probably meant it a little more than I did, but it was sometimes hard to tell whether there was chemistry between us or whether Kate was genuinely throwing little jabs at me.

'Kate's not bad looking...watching her with you would be kinda hot I guess...maybe I could even join in' I joked.

Maya scoffed and walked upstairs to get ready to start her day. 'Not a chance buddy. The two of us together, you couldn't handle it. Wouldn't last a minute' she joked in a light hearted way.

It was a few days later before Maya decided to do anything with the knowledge of my kink. We were at a day party at a friend's pool house, and Maya had decided to wear a skimpy baby blue bikini with white polka dots, with a G-String back. Some of the guys and girls had paired up and decided to jump in the pool and have the girls play volleyball whilst sitting on the guy's shoulders. One of the guys, Brian didn't have a girlfriend so he went around to all the girls and asked them individually if they'd jump on his back and join in with him. Most of the girls who were left decided against it, but Maya looked back at me impishly, and agreed to.

She jumped on his back and they played, with their back towards me. I could barely see her G-String from behind, so it basically looked like her bare ass was sitting on Brian's shoulders, bouncing up and down as he moved.

Afterwards, they got out of the pool, and she hugged him thanks. She grabbed him tight, and pressed her breasts into his body, but pretended not to notice the contact. I could see Brian's boardshorts start to bulge in front slightly, and I knew that she had had an impact on him.

Maya held on for a few seconds, letting his bulge make contact with the side of her upper thigh, before releasing and then looking around at me, searching for a reaction. Embarrassed, I looked away. Realising I had grown an erection, I held my hand over my crotch, cup in hand, in an attempt to hide it. Maya sat down next to me, giggling and reached over to touch my erection. Shocked, I batted her hand away and looked around. Nobody had noticed. Maya leaned over and whispered 'so that is what you like. I think I can do something about this'.

It turns out Maya had a talent for teasing me. Nobody else knew that I was turned on by these kind of situations, and she took full advantage. Whenever we were at parties, Maya would try and find a situation where she would subtly gain a boy's attention. She would then get me jealous by pulling him away into a private conversation where she would fake interest in him and flirt with him, in a subtle way which managed to arouse me, but didn't look too obvious or out of the ordinary to unsuspecting bystanders.

This was fun for a while, but then Maya decided to turn it up a notch. Maya was once invited to a party of her soccer teammate, but I was not invited. Maya took this opportunity and ran with it. Maya went lingerie shopping with me the morning of the party, modelling various options for me. They were all very skimpy, and one in particular I remembered. It was black satin, with dark red highlights. The cups were mostly very see-through lace except for little bits of fabric covering the nipples.

When we got home, Maya sat on my lap, facing me, and slowly started rubbing her hand up and down my shaft.

'You're going to miss out on the fun tonight. The boy's team are all going to be there, and they are all very interested in the girl's team. You should see them at practice. They stare at us, and you can see them all fantasizing over us every time they see us'. She kept going until I was almost at the brink of ejaculation, and then she abruptly stopped, and headed for the door.

'See you tonight babe. Don't finish yourself off until I get home. I won't leave you hanging too long' she laughed, knowing the state she had left me in.

I waited and waited that night, impatient for her to come home and tell me how it went. She had said she'd be home early, but it was getting late and there was no sign of her. I texted her, but no response. A little bit of me started to panic, and I involuntarily thought of Ben. Had she found another guy at the party to have fun with? What if she didn't come home at all tonight?

Just as I thought that, she bounded through the door and hugged me.

'Miss me?' She asked slyly, knowing that I had. She kissed me passionately, and unzipped her dress. 'Take me upstairs. I'll tell you all about tonight' she whispered into my ear.

Upstairs, she whispered about how how one of the guys at the party had chased her the whole night long, and how he had been so eager to please her and flirt with her. She had played into his flirting a little. She teased me with the possibility of him kissing her and holding her round perfect ass in his hand. I was so aroused that I was finished within 5 minutes, and then I finished her off with my hand and tongue.

Although Maya had been disappointed by how quickly I had finished, she admitted that she was aroused by how worked up I had gotten, and how easily she was able to tease me.

This became a game for her, and she ended up going to more and more parties without me, telling everyone that I had become busy with assignments and work and I wasn't able to accompany her.

I was jealous about not being able to attend the parties with her, and more than once I jerked off alone at home, imagining her sneaking off to a bed with a guy and having her petite vagina demolished secretly whilst everyone was partying downstairs.

However, after a number of parties, Maya came home one night and didn't tease me at all. She kissed me quickly, and said that she was tired and needed to go to bed. Confused, I asked her what had happened at the party.

'Nothing. I just want to go to sleep tonight. We can talk tomorrow.'

'Did something happen?'

'No. It was just a normal party babe. Nothing happened. You don't need to worry. I'm still all yours' she replied.

Over the next month, Maya started to act a little more distant, and didn't tease me about other guys fucking her at all. She seemed very distracted. When I would talk to her, she would answer but would barely look at me. She was always typing away on her phone. Sometimes she paid so little attention, that her answers didn't line up at all with what I was talking to her about.

What is going on?? I thought. She was so into me and we were enjoying ourselves just last week, but this week I can barely get a minute of her time!

Things changed after the winter ball. Maya had been so excited to go, as she had missed the first two during her time at college. I hadn't been able to go because I had planned on being in New York during that time, but had found out last minute that my plans had changed. By the time I had become available, all the tickets were sold out, and Maya's table was fully booked anyway so there was no point.

Maya had been planning to go in a long flowy light blue dress, but decided at the last minute to wear a shorter black dress that accentuated the curves of her body, and looked very sexy on her. I was so aroused looking at her, and I cursed myself for not being able to attend. She was quiet that entire day as she prepared for the ball, and I just wrote it off as excitement to finally be able to attend.

12