The Party Guest Pt. 02 - BF POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked out to the Uber to go to the winter ball, she was so distracted that she walked out and almost didn't say goodbye to me, or acknowledge my presence.

'Have fun! I wish I could go' I said cheerfully.

'Oh, thanks Babe! I wish that too, but I'll see you tonight' she mumbled, startled as my voice broke her out of the trance her thoughts had trapped her in.

That night, she didn't reappear at all. I waited and waited, and then I got so tired that I had to got to bed. I looked at my watch. Sure, the ball was a big event and probably would go well into the night, but it must have finished by now! I thought. Where is she??

I wondered who else was at the ball. Where was Maya sleeping if not here? Had she been swept up in the atmosphere and enjoyed the ball a little too much?

It was early in the morning when Maya finally tiptoed into the bedroom. The first birds had awoken and started to cry, and suddenly I was wide awake, although I pretended to be asleep. I could sense Maya standing still, and through the slightest crack in my eyelids, I saw her staring in my direction. Her makeup had run and was messy, and her hair looked wet with sweat. My stomach started to turn. Was she in this state from the heat and excitement of the dance floor, or had something else happened?

Maya then put her phone on the bedside table face up and went straight into the showers. I lay there trying to logically think about where she could have been, and why my deepest suspicions were incorrect.

Her phone buzzed. There was a slight pause, and then it buzzed again and again. The screen lit up with each text that came in, and it was on full brightness so I could feel its brightness through my closed eyelids.

I reached over to flip the phone face down, but as I did, the phone unlocked on my face and I saw the name of the person who had sent the texts. It was Ben.

I was shocked and speechless. She had not mentioned Ben at all since a few days after the party, and I had almost forgotten about him. Why was he still texting her now, and especially at this hour?

I looked up in the direction of the bathroom. Maya had only just started showering, and there was a simultaneous sense of dread and arousal that was eating me up. I needed to look.

12