The Party Guest Pt. 04 - BF POV

Story Info
Party Guest steals my gf.
6.7k words
4.33
8k
22

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Guest Part 4 (BF POV)

I lay in silence, pretending to sleep but in reality my mind was racing. I could only picture Maya's big beautiful eyes looking up into the camera with her tongue resting on the ridge of Ben's massive cock. She looked so cute with those fuck me eyes, but I couldn't believe she was giving that look to someone else.

I couldn't help thinking about the image of Ben's cock teasing the opening to her vagina. Her slit looked tiny compared to his hard shaft. He would really have stretched her out. I imagined her body shuddering in delight as he entered her for the first time, and she felt the pressure of his cock slowly driving deeper and deeper inside her, reaching places I'd never be able to.

Maya lay down slowly next to me, careful not to wake me. The feminine smell of her body wash wafted over me, and I was extremely turned on. I wanted to just roll over and take her there, but would she compare me to Ben's performance? The sheer size of his shaft as it appeared on the video intimidated me, and I was afraid to be compared.

I lay motionless, and tried to fall asleep. I tried to blank my mind, but every so often the image of Maya lying on her back getting rammed hard by Ben found its way back into my mind.

Eventually, I fell asleep and woke early the next morning. At first I had thought I had dreamed what I saw last night, but I looked over and saw Maya's phone in the same position I had put it down. I instantly got a hard erection and turned over to spoon Maya.

My cock pressed against Maya's back. It barely reached past her hip. I was a little humiliated by how small I felt, but I was so horny.

Maya moaned and reached back to stroke my penis for a while. It felt good, and I reached around to finger her, but she held my hand and whispered that she was still feeling a bit hungover from last night.

I fondled her breasts instead, hoping that I might be able to help her get into the mood. Maya let me fondle her breasts for a little and then got up and offered to make me breakfast.

As she left, she picked up her phone and took it with her. I had hoped that she would leave it so I could go back in and watch the videos that I saw last night, but I guess that would have been too lucky.

As Maya and I ate breakfast downstairs, we were both silent. I couldn't get the videos out of my mind, and I assume she was reliving her night of pleasure.

It had hurt me immensely that she had betrayed me in this way, and I knew exactly what I was going to see on those videos, but I was also filled with an uncontrollable urge to view them anyway. The idea of Maya squirming and orgasming uncontrollably was a huge turn on, and was probably the part I enjoyed most about sex anyway.

Maya left right after breakfast, and was pretty uncommunicative the rest of the day, which was abnormal. As hurt as I felt, I didn't want my life to end with her. I wasn't ready for that.

That night, Maya returned home and went straight to bed. I didn't know what she had done that day, but she looked exhausted. I wanted to ask her where she had been, but a part of me knew that there was no chance she would tell me the truth. Perhaps she had gone back to Ben's house for round two. My heart sunk at the possibility. Not content with the marathon night of wild sex she had chosen over the winter ball, perhaps she had woken up and decided to jump back on his cock over spending the day with me. I started imagining her riding Ben in cowgirl, her head tilted back and her face twisted in pleasure as his huge cock stood upright and pulsated deep inside her belly.

I couldn't stand it anymore. Careful not to wake her, I slipped her phone off her bedside table and snuck downstairs to the lounge. I scrolled to the latest messages and found Ben's name.

Ben had sent a number of videos and images from the marathon session he'd had with Maya. The first couple of videos were fairly innocent. Many of them were just Ben holding the camera and filming Maya looking cute. There was lots of banter and laughter between herself and Ben, who was holding the camera. She seemed to be enjoying herself more than she had with me recently, and the sexual tension I could feel even through the screen was intense.

The next few videos were a little more 'artsy', and clearly Ben saw himself as a bit of a film maker. Ben had filmed Maya from a number of different angles, like through the window, or a reflection of her sipping on her wine in front of his fireplace. It wasn't that great and I could tell he was trying too hard to be creative, but the tone was clearly different. Maya was less bubbly and giggly in these videos, and her face was much more serious. Maya leaned into camera and kissed Ben (out of screen) a few times, and when she leaned back into camera I could see clearly the look horniness that I had only seen a few times.

My heart sunk with jealousy. It was clear what she wanted, and I knew what had happened. Maya was sitting her looking so beautiful and classy, but I knew all she wanted was to be stripped naked and rammed hard. She loved being taken from behind, and I could only imagine the clap of her butt cheeks, and the bounce of her round perfect tits as he slammed her hard.

The next video was very different. This video was filmed with Ben standing up straight and Maya on her knees in front of him. She had already removed Ben's pants, but not his underwear. The band of his underwear was still clinging to his waist, but his massive erection was stretching the fabric of his underwear to the limits. It was so stretched that I was amazed that it hadn't already ripped.

Maya was also clearly amazed. She had an unbridled look of excitement as she slowly stroked his shaft from over his underpants.

'Lick it'. Ben commanded.

Hesitant, Maya reached for the top of Ben's underwear to pull them down, and then thought better. Instead, she leaned forward and kissed the top of his cock, still covered. She then stuck her tongue out as far as it would go and slowly let her tongue glide down his head, and then onto the bottom side of his shaft. Ben's shaft visibly pulsated with the pleasurable sensation of her gentle tongue caressing his shaft. Maya's head came back up as her tongue glided back up towards his head, and as she reached the bottom of his cock's head. She then slowly slid his underpants down to reveal his massive shaft, and her tongue danced up and down and jiggled on the nerves just under his bare cock's head. Maya then glided her tongue back down to Ben's balls and then to my amazement she continued and let her tongue glide down and caress his balls as she then sucked his balls into her mouth.

'Fuck...' Ben moaned in pleasure. I felt betrayed. Maya had barely ever given me head, and when she had, she'd just put my cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down. She had never done any of this for me. It looked amazing, and I had wanted her to do that for me so bad but she had never been interested.

Maya continued to lick Ben's balls and shaft all around for a few more minutes before the video ended abruptly. Ben had obviously had his hands full.

The next video picked up Maya lying on Ben's bed. The camera was lying on some something and was a little tilted, but I could clearly see both Ben and Maya. Ben had his face buried in Maya's crotch and was obviously eating her out. Maya had here eyes closed in ecstasy and was moaning with delight.

As his head bobbed slightly up and down, she held his head in her hands and her fingers caressed his hair. Whatever Ben was doing, he seemed to be pleasuring her much more successfully than I ever had.

Whenever I had fingered or tried to eat out Maya her moans had always been a little mechanical, and I always felt like she wasn't that into it, but with Ben's tongue inside her, I could see her body writhing with pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, Maya tugged on Ben's head and pulled him up. He moved up the bed and was on all fours, his well defined muscular body hovering just above hers. It was an amazing sight.

His large muscular body made hers look tiny, and despite myself, my heart was pounding with anticipation. I hated how much I was getting turned on by this. My girlfriend was humiliating and betraying me right in front of my eyes, but I couldn't take my eyes of Ben's large cock, hard and stiff and poking into Maya's stomach.

Maya pulled Ben's head down towards hers and kissed him passionately. Ben then started swaying his body up and down hers, dragging the tip of his cock up and down her stomach. Maya moaned with delight at the sensation of his heavy cock gliding up and down her.

On one of the glides, Ben glided a little too far down, and his cock slid down Maya's stomach, past her crotch and dropped in between her legs. As he glided back up her body, the tip of his cock got caught at the entrance of her vagina and slightly entered her.

Maya gasped loudly in surprise and quickly put a hand on Ben's hip to slow his motion. There was a second of pause, and then Ben smirked.

He took one hand to grab Maya's hand and move it off his hip. He pinned the hand down against the bed and glided back down her body. The tip of his cock exited her vagina and I could see it glisten. Maya was clearly very wet.

Ben then thrust slowly back up Maya's body, letting the tip of his cock enter her again. Maya moaned in delight, and her back arched. With her free hand, Maya stroked the shaft of Ben's cock.

Ben sat up slightly, and then took both of Maya's hands and then pinned them against the bed, above her head so that she was powerless and unable to move. He then thrust a little harder and deeper. More of his cock entered her, and Maya's legs started to tremble.

Ben then reached out to the camera and the video cut off.

The next video started just a few seconds after. Maya was lying on the bed, and the camera was filming them from the side so as she lay back, I saw him slowly lay down on top of her. I saw how his large muscular body pressed hers deep into the bed. I watched as her perky round tits were pressed up against his chest. As he lay there, he gyrated his hips softly so that his cock danced on the entrance to her vagina but didn't penetrate. She moaned in ecstasy. After some teasing, he started penetrating her just with his tip.

I could see his large cock protruding from her vagina and it was strangely turning me on massively. From my angle, I couldn't get a clear view of her face but I could see her mouth gasping with pleasure.

Ben then stood up to reposition the camera. As he walked to the camera, I could see that the tip of his penis was shiny and wet from her excitement.

This upset me quite a bit. Maya had never let me enter her without a condom. In the excitement, maya had let Ben tease her with the tip, but surely she wouldn't let him go bare.

Ben carried the camera over to the sofa and focused it on her vagina.

"You've never had anyone as big as me have you?"

"No never. I'm a little nervous" maya giggled.

"I could tell. You're so tight. Even my tip was stretching you out a bit. Are you sure you want this?"

Maya didn't respond, but on camera I could see her reach down and stroke his cock before guiding it directly onto her vagina.

Ben obliged and slowly pushed into her. He went in a few inches the first time, and then pulled back. She was clearly very wet. He pushed in again, this time going a little deeper and Maya moaned.

This repeated a few times until he was fully inside her. At the base of his shaft he was so big her vagina was clearly stretched. As he pulled out her lips clung to his shaft and were stretched outwards with his momentum.

Ben thrust deeply and started to pick up momentum. Maya's moaning became louder and more desperate, and the slapping of his skin against hers soon turned into a wet sloshing slap as the wetness of her vagina soaked Ben and her together.

A few minutes of hard pumping passed and then Maya twitched hard. Her breasts jiggled as wave after wave of orgasms passed through her. I was so turned on but also so jealous. Maya told me that I had made her orgasm but I had never made her twitch at all. This was the most intense orgasm that I had ever seen.

The video cut out shortly after her orgasm and I was disappointed. I wanted to see more. As humiliating as it was, it turned me on to see how turned on Maya was. I loved seeing her wriggle and shudder in uncontrollable pleasure.

I clicked on another video. Maya was on her knees pressed against his bed head. Ben was behind her entering her from behind. He was pumping very fast and hard and I could see her round ass jiggling with the sheer power of his thrusts.

Maya was moaning loudly and struggling to keep her eyes open and her head up. She was loving it. A few times she reached back to tap Ben's leg to get him to slow down, as the sheer intensity of the orgasms he gave her repeatedly overwhelmed her. He would slow down and thrust his entire length in and out of her a few times before returning to his frenetic pace. She must have orgasmed at least 4 times by my count and by the fifth, she was exhausted. Ben slowed down for a little longer, but Maya compensated by thrusting back into his shaft faster to pick the pace back up.

The slow thrusts emphasised how long he was compared to me. He has to pull out quite a long way to get his entire length out of her. It was quite a sight seeing him with just the tip of his cock caught in the entry of her vagina. Maya was fairly small so it was amazing that she was able to take the entire length.

The next video appeared to be after a brief respite in the sex for Maya to catch her breath.

As Maya started to calm, Ben restarted his thrusts, more and more strongly into her, although he kept up his slow pace. He didn't need speed to make her feel good. His size was so large that I could see on Maya's face how intense the sensation was.

'Fuck...you are so huge' Maya moaned

'Bigger than Andy?'

'Not even close' Maya giggled. I felt humiliated, but hearing her say that also turned me on massively. 'I've never had a big cock like this. I can't breathe! You're ~" she then became incoherent as Ben thrust into her and apparently hit a sweet spot.

Ben smirked, and paused. 'What did you say?'

'I said You're..." she became incoherent as Ben thrust again, timing his thrust to cut her off again.

'Didn't catch that. Try again'

'I said You're..." Again, Ben cut her off with his massive cock. Maya laughed and slapped his thigh in mock anger. 'Stop it!' she protested.

Ben leant down and kissed her passionately and then abruptly sat back up and started thrusting deep and fast into her. The sex was no longer playful and tentative. Ben and Maya stared intently into each other's eyes as Ben rammed Maya fast and hard. It wasn't long before Maya moaned loudly, and her back arched deeply. Her legs, which were propped up against his chest shuddered. Ben gave her a moments respite before continuing his frenetic pace. Maya tried to slow him with a hand pushing against his thigh but he ignored her.

A few thrusts later and Maya orgasmed again, this time bigger. 'Fuck....I can't breathe! You're amazing' she whimpered.

Ben roughly flipped Maya onto her belly and lay on top of her, entering her from behind whilst his weight pressed her into the bed.

They were now faced away from camera so I couldn't see Maya's face anymore, but I could see her whole body shudder each time Ben's butt rose and then slammed back down hard into hers. Maya's moaning became louder and more desperate, as she came at least twice on camera as Ben's pounding was relentless.

I felt ashamed that I wasn't able to make Maya feel this good. I had never seen Maya have a shuddering orgasm with me, and yet she had had at least three or four in this video alone.

In the bedroom Maya stirred, and panicked, I shut Maya's phone off and returned it to her bedside.

I tried to lie down and sleep next to her, but I was so horny after watching that video I couldn't lie still. Her warm body next to mine was making me go crazy.

Over the next few weeks Maya was super affectionate. The sex was better than I had ever had before and Maya was always horny. She was also very attentive to me and always seemed to know exactly what I wanted. It felt nice to have so much attention from her, but I knew what she was hiding.

As the days passed, I tried to enjoy Maya's company but I couldn't stop thinking about Maya sitting on Ben's lap at my house warming party. The way she had leant back in ecstasy repeated endlessly in my brain. She had gone straight to Ben's house and had a marathon night of wild sex when I had thought she was partying with her girls at the Winter Ball. I had been bored stiff and was waiting for her to come home to me after the Ball, and all that time, she had been squirming and orgasming, and sweating all over Ben.

I couldn't get the videos out of my brain and the more I thought about them, the more they turned me on. I wanted to see more. Watching Maya really enjoy sex and have massive orgasms was amazingly sexy to me, despite how humiliating it was that I wasn't the one giving this to her.

At first the idea sounded crazy, but in my own mind, I knew that there wouldn't be more videos unless Ben and Maya had more chances to hook up. The more I thought about it, the more compelled I felt to secretly find opportunities for Ben and Maya to hook up covertly. The idea of me pushing them together without them knowing it was kind of hot, especially with the thought of watching them on video afterwards. It made me feel dirty and perverted, but in the back of my mind, the possibility of secretly bringing Maya and Ben together and then watching them have sex in front of me turned me on even mroe. I was in awe of how much Ben was able to pleasure Maya, and I enjoyed watching Maya orgasm, so I wanted it to happen, despite my deep sense of humiliation.

Over the next few days, the fantasy of me coming home one day to find Ben and Maya naked, sweating and grunting with pleasure as they slammed into each other on my bed played over and over in my head, but I wasn't sure what to do with it. How was I supposed to get Maya and Ben together without them suspecting anything? Maya hadn't mentioned Ben to me since my housewarming party, so it would be suspicious if I suddenly turned around and started talking about him.

A few weeks later, however, I ran into Kate. After some small talk, Kate mentioned that a mutual friend, Sarah, was having a party. She mentioned a few people I knew who were going, and then also mentioned that Ben would be there.

'Ben?' I pretended to be surprised, afraid that if I knew who he was straight away, Maya might find out through Kate that I had been thinking about Ben a lot.

Kate then paused, realising that she might have let slip on information that I wasn't supposed to know about.

'Oh, I thought Maya might have mentioned something. She's bumped into him a few times at the gym

'And he's bumped into her plenty. Probably all of last night too. She didn't come home' I thought to myself. I wanted to see how much Kate knew. Clearly She knew more about Ben's interactions with Maya than I did.

'No, she hasn't said anything, but I think I remember him. He came with you to my housewarming. I didn't talk to him that much, but I think he talked with Maya quite a lot.'

'Yeah...but he's a friendly guy so I think he talked with a lot of people that night' Kate countered, trying to throw me off.

'I guess...people seemed to like him quite quickly. I probably just need to get to know him a bit better. Do you or Maya catch up with him outside of the gym?'

'I mean...it's not like he goes to the gym with Maya...she's just bumped into him there a few times. It's nothing really...but some of the gang and I hang out with him a lot. Maya might have seen him a few times when she's come to see me...he's shown up to basically all of the recent events and parties with us...' Kate explained away nervously, not sure how much she should give away.

12