The Party Guest Pt. 04 - BF POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, even the Winter Ball? I wonder of Maya ran into him again there. Sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could have gone to that' I replied, waiting to see what Kate would say. How much did she know? She was definitely at the Winter Ball, and I know Maya had been so excited to attend the Ball for the first time. Kate would definitely have remembered that Maya was not there.

'Yeah...I think she did...we were all sitting on the same table' Kate lied.

She knew! Or, at least, she knew that Ben and Maya were not at the Ball, and she was covering for them. I felt hugely humiliated that Kate was keeping me in the dark. How much did Kate really know? Was Kate secretly laughing at me behind my back, knowing that Maya was probably at this moment lying naked in Ben's bed?

'Well it sounds like he's becoming part of the gang. I should probably get to know him a bit better. Is he coming to Sarah's party?'

'Yeah I think so! You'll see him there! It'll be fun I promise!' Kate chirped, glad that I had moved on so quickly.

As we left, I felt excited. This was the first time that Ben and Maya would come face to face right in front of me since the house warming. How would they react? Would they play it cool and pretend that they didn't know each other that well?

But also, how much does Kate know? She obviously knew that Maya and Ben had both not been at the Winter Ball. Did she know what they were doing instead? If she did know, was she planning on not telling me? Was I the stupid cuck who was oblivious to his cheating girlfriend to her?

But also, what was Maya doing right now? Every time she wasn't with me, I couldn't help being paranoid that she was running into Ben's arms. She had spent more and more time apart from me since the Winter Ball, and was usually pretty coy about what she was doing. She was still hugely affectionate, but didn't really open up about how her day was, like she would have in the past.

At Sarah's party, Maya and I turned up before Ben, Kate and crew were there. Maya seemed genuinely happy, and was having a lot of fun exchanging banter with me until Ben turned up. I was holding Maya's hand, and I felt her grip momentarily tighten, and I could feel her body tense up. As her body tensed, I felt my cock start to harden. This was it, I was about to finally watch Ben and Maya interact right in front of me.

Ben and Kate walked right up to Maya and I. Maya was blushing, and although she was trying to hide it, I could see that she was unable to look at Ben directly.

I paused, unsure of how to approach the situation. Ben had apparently been quite friendly and nice to everyone else, but I could only remember him telling me clearly that 'I'm going to take your girlfriend' at my house warming. Was he going to continue his hostility towards me, even after he had 'taken my girlfriend'?

To my surprise, Ben was politely friendly. He complimented my house, and exchanged small talk with me, all the while, not looking at Maya.

I don't know if it was my imagination, but I felt a hint of smugness in Ben's attitude towards me. He didn't know that I knew that he had fucked my girlfriend. Was he enjoying pretending to clear the air with me, whilst knowing that in a few hours Maya would probably be sneaking into his bed?

Aware that Maya hadn't said a word to Ben, and worried that nothing was going to happen, I tried to kick things off. 'This is Maya. I think you probably remember her from the house party as well. It sounds like you're close with Kate, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of her also.'

Maya went bright red, and stuttered a 'Hi...yeah I think I've seen you a few times around Kate. It's nice seeing you again.'

So that's how she was going to play it.

As the party went on, people started to get more and more drunk. However, keen not to miss anything I avoided drinking and stayed sober.

By the time dinner was ready, Maya and Ben were well intoxicated. Ben sat down at the table first. I moved to sit next to him, leaving a space between him and I for Maya to sit. Maya nervously sat, and exchanged a quick knowing smile with him. The conversation at dinner was lively and fun, and was full of banter. Similarly to at the house party, Ben was focusing his banter on Maya, and would every now and then throw in a sexual comment including the fact that Maya looked innocent, but he thought that she was the type that would be wild behind closed doors, so sex with her and I must be insane.

When he said that, Maya looked nervously at me, aware that Ben was really talking about his sex marathons with her, rather than me. I had heard the conversation, but I was busy pretending to pay attention to the conversation on the other side of the table, and I feigned ignorance.

Maya turned back to Ben and whispered something to him, and they exchanged some more whispers, engrossed in their own little bubble.

Whatever Ben was saying, Maya was laughing a little bit too hard. I felt a pang of jealousy, and wanted desperately to join their conversation.

A little ashamed, the horniness of seeing Maya and Ben flirt right next to me was too much so I excused myself to jerk off in the bathroom and clear my head. The idea of seeing Ben and Maya together had seemed exciting, but this was getting serious and I knew I was about to make an irreversible mistake.

When I came back, Ben and Maya were huddled together, engrossed in their own conversation. I sat down and leaned in, trying to hear what they were talking about, but they both immediately stopped talking, and there was awkward silence.

Maya shifted guiltily and Ben, with a smug look on good face mentioned to me how good Maya was looking tonight. Maya excused herself and left Ben and I alone.

'I just wanted to say... I was a little out of line at your party. Sorry. You don't need to worry about me going after your girl anymore. I'd actually just rather us be friends since it looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other in this friendship group'

Is this guy kidding? He's telling me not to worry whilst he fucks Maya's brains out?? The video of Maya cumming repeatedly on his dick flashed in my brain and I was instantly hard again. I'd need to play nice if I was going to get Maya and Ben together.

At the end of the night, only the usual suspects were left - Kate, Maya, Ben and I. Sarah wasn't able to let us sleep over as her roommate had an early morning the next day, so the idea was floated that we could all sleep over at my house, since Ben and Kate all lived so far away. Kate said she'd rather get an Uber so it was just Ben.

Instantly my cock was hard and pounding. My mind was racing. Would this actually happen tonight? Maybe i could act really tried and leave them alone downstairs to fuck. If I left really early the next morning would they wait until I was gone and then have lots of morning after sex?

I was shamefully buzzing at the idea, and Maya wasn't exactly protesting either. It looked like it was on, but then Ben remembered he'd have to be up early the next day for a morning class so he'd have to go home tonight.

Unfortunately nothing was going to happen this time, but I could feel that there was definitely something brewing.

Another week passed, and we ended up at another party on Saturday. Again, Ben was there. Again, Ben flirted heavily with Maya in front of me. Maya played it off as a joke, and pretended she was bothered by it but I could see from her face that she really enjoyed the attention.

Whenever we were home, I kept an eye out on her mobile. I really wanted to see the videos she had on her phone, but she always had it with her. A few times I spotted Ben's name pop up as a text but Maya would always scoop up her phone and turn it upside down so I wouldn't see what was showing.

And then one night, Maya went for a shower again and left her phone on the living room table.

This was my chance!

I immediately opened up her mobile and went straight to her photos. She hadn't deleted anything.

I opened up the first video. It was shot from Ben's perspective looking down at Maya who was on her knees. Her head moved up and down as the tip of her tongue glided up and down his big shaft. It was so big her tiny hands barely fit all the away around. As her tongue reached the bottom of his tip, it danced up and down, and his cock twitched in delight.

Maya smiled and continued down his shaft again. She then started licking and sucking his balls. She had never done that for me, but I could tell she was really liking it.

Over the next few weeks Maya and I caught up with a few friends and went to a few house parties. At one of them. Ben was present.

My heart skipped a beat. I had seen Maya and Ben on video, and it was a massive turn on, but I wasn't sure how I'd react to seeing them together in person. Ben approached to say hi but Maya's body tensed and she was unable to look him in the face.

I sensed how uncomfortable she was, and part of me thought 'good. You should feel uncomfortable'.

However, I was also a little intrigued. She had spent over 8 hours with him on the winter ball night having crazy sex all over his apartment, so it played massively on my mind that she was acting shy and distant with him in front of me. Surely she'd be all over him if I wasn't around.

It wasn't something I wished for, but then again there was a morbid desire in me to see what would happen if I did leave them alone.

As the party progressed, I noticed Ben and Maya getting drawn into a private conversation. Intrigued, I walked across to another room and stood so that I could only see them out of the corner of my eye and engaged in conversation with other people.

Maya didn't notice that I had left her alone. She was totally engrossed in the conversation Ben was whispering into her ear.

Seeing them effectively alone in a crowded room was exhilarating but also humiliating. I couldn't help but remember how much she had enjoyed being fucked by him, or how much she had orgasmed.

Over time Ben became a more and more permanent presence at the parties that Maya's friend group held.

Maya was clearly excited by his presence and spent longer getting ready when she knew he would be there.

For me, it became a game. Whilst I waited for another opportunity to watch more of the videos on Maya's phone, I tried to find more and more opportunities to get maya and Ben alone at parties.

It made me sick to my stomach that Maya was craving Ben so much, but there was also a morbid desire to one day find them huddled in a corner of a party, either kissing or him balls deep into her with her skirt hoisted up and her legs dripping with her excitement.

At parties, Ben would often linger around Maya and when it became the three of us, I'd often find an excuse to leave the conversation to the two of them, half hoping/dreading what I'd find them up to shortly after.

At first I could see Maya awkwardly trying to avoid flirting with Ben too much when she was alone. There would be hushed conversation. Ben would flirt with her and she'd nervously laugh it off, afraid I would see. After a few parties however, she got used to finding herself alone with him and she'd flirt back.

After seeing her on video creaming all over his cock, I knew I didn't have a future with her, but watching her secretive relationship with him build in front of me was a massive turn on. I dreaded but hoped I'd be able to catch them in the act one day.

The perfect opportunity came when Sarah invited us over for a night of Netflix. She was a huge toy story fan and wanted to watch all of them back to back to celebrate finally being able to watch the latest one.

When maya and I arrived, dinner had already started. The only spare seats at the table were in between Ben and Kate so we sat down, with Maya taking the seat next to Ben.

Kate mocked disgust that maya would choose to sit close to Ben over her, and maya laughed it off feebly.

As the dinner continued, I found that Ben and Maya were constantly joking amongst themselves and having a great time. I felt jealous watching them and a little humiliated that they were flirting so openly at the table.

I knew we were going to watch movies on the sofa afterwards and I was full of morbid curiosity and also dread at how far it was going to go between them.

Kate, ever the classy friend, struck up a conversation about hot guys in exercise gear and I took the chance to add a little fuel to the Ben and maya fire. I mentioned that Ben was almost always in gym shorts and Kate immediately jumped on it.

"Yes! I mean Ben we can all see that you have a lot to work with. It's very impressive but you don't need to remind us all the time! I'm sure you get enough without having to flaunt it!" Kate joked.

"I just feel comfortable in shorts. Besides, it's not the size that counts right?" Ben joked back.

"I don't know....size matters for a one night stand but if you love the guy it doesn't matter as much" Kate replied.

"That just means that size is important then. You're just saying love can compensate, but you're admitting that size makes a big difference" I countered.

Ben looked at Maya, who was completely silent and was a flushed and looking down, perhaps in guilt. "What do you think Maya?"

The image of maya moaning and twitching on Ben's large dick again flashed in my mind. The thought of her uncontrollable ecstasy with his cock deep inside her had be rock hard.

"I guess a big dick is nice sometimes...but a competent smaller guy can still be nice" Maya mumbled, trying not to hurt my feelings.

The dinner was over shortly afterwards and the party moved to the lounge to begin the toy story marathon.

Sarah realised that she had run out of alcohol, but she was too intoxicated to drive. I looked over at Maya and Ben, who had already made themselves comfortable on the sofa.

With a lump in my throat, I thought this was probably the chance I had looked for. There had been intense sexual tension between maya and Ben all throughout dinner, and now they were pressed together in a dark room where everyone else would be focused on the screen. Would they get a little touchy with each other?

I volunteered to quickly run to the convenience store and resupply. I had only intended to be out for 20 minutes max, but as I got to the store a freshman I had been tutoring called out my name. This kid was hounding me for questions about some exam he had just done, worried that he had answered it wrongly. I really didn't care. I needed to get back. What were maya and Ben doing? If I left it too long, would they still be there on the sofa when I got back? What if it got too much and they decided to go to bed together?? I needed to be there. Seeing them flirt turned me on, but I wasn't sure I was ready to see them naked together in person.

I rushed back as soon as I could, and rushed into the lounge.

Maya and Ben were still there on the sofa and I sighed a breath of relief, if only brief. Everyone else was on the floor in front of the sofa on the plush carpet. Maya had a blanket on top of her lap, which also covered Ben's lap. It might have been my imagination but it looked like Ben's arm was heading down diagonally below the blanket leading directly toward her crotch. His arm flexed and twitched as he fidgeted underneath the blanket. Is this what I thought it was? Was Ben fingering her, or was he just stroking her thigh?

I came in and as maya noticed me she immediately sat straight up and Ben's arm retracted.

12