The Party Guest Pt. 09

Story Info
How I lost my girlfriend to a gate crasher.
10.7k words
2.83
5.5k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Close to the summer break, Kate was organising a group trip to Asia and invited Maya and I to join. It was going to be a month long trip, and I really wanted to go, but Maya, on the other hand, was insistent on going to Europe instead. Both Kate and I protested, but Maya was adamant about Europe, and refused to budge. She really to see Barcelona for the first time, apparently.

Eventually Kate gave in, and she and Kate spent the next week planning an itinerary in detail, and we decided on a group of 6, which to my relief didn't include Ben, as the 6 were all couples, and Ben was still single.

The next weekend, I was having a house party at my house when the conversation turned to summer plans. Kate chimed in about our Europe trip, to which Ben replied 'That's interesting. I'll be in Paris in the first week of July.'

'Oh, well we're going from the second week of July, and we'll be in Barcelona so we might miss you' I replied, secretly looking forward to a break from wondering whether Maya was with Ben every time she left the house.

'I was planning on being in Paris the whole month, but I could come down and see you guys. I don't mind. I was just visiting my parents anyway. It's a big place and there's plenty of room. Maybe you guys could come visit me there and then we can road trip down to Barcelona after.'

Maya squealed in excitement. 'I would love a road trip in Europe! That sounds like so much fun!' She turned to look at me. 'What do you think Andy? can we go a week early?'

'I can't...I already said I'd visit my parents the week before we go to Europe...'

'You can still do that Andy. You don't need Maya to go with you, surely. You can just meet up with the rest of us in Barcelona when you arrive' Kate countered.

i hesitated...I didn't really like the idea of 2 other couples partying, and then Ben and Maya joining them as a couple for the trip. I knew Kate was always horny and joking about sex, and the other two were in the 'fucking like rabbits' phase of their honeymoon, and Ben and Maya certainly didn't need any encouragement.

'It's fine. He'll meet us later. Let's do this!' Maya answered for me, squeezing my hand as a thank you for letting her go, even though I hadn't actually agreed to this.

When the time came, I drove Maya to the airport. She was so bubbly and excited, I really wanted to blow off my parents and go with her as well, although I knew I couldn't. We were running a little late, and by the time we got there, everyone was already waiting. Maya got out of the care hurriedly and ran towards the group. There wasn't much time, so they all turned around to go into the airport, and only Ben stayed behind to hug Maya as she caught up.

'Thanks for delivering her to me' Ben said with a smirk, and then smacked Maya's perfect round ass before giving me a wink. 'Don't worry I'll take good care of her.'

Through Maya's incredibly short and tight hot pants I could see her buttocks quiver as he slapped her, and I gulped as the image of them wobbling whilst she was pounded hard from behind jumped into my brain.

Before I could answer, Maya came over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing back to Ben and leading him into the airport whilst holding his hand.

I arrived at the airport in Barcelona a week later, expecting Maya to be there to pick me up, but it was just Kate and her boyfriend, Nick.

Asked where everyone was, they explained that Sam and Sam, the other two on the trip were sleeping in, and that Ben and Maya had not made it yet.

'What do you mean??' I asked.

'We decided not to do the road trip after all. Everyone kinda just wanted to get to Barcelona, but Ben and Maya were a little bummed about that and decided to do the road trip anyway.'

'So when are they going to arrive?' I asked, kinda hurt that Maya had chosen this road trip over me.

'Last we heard, they were near Orleans still'. Kate replied hesitantly.

'How long ago was that?'

'About three days ago..' Nick replied.

What the fuck. Nervous about Ben and Maya spending so much time together, I had already googled the road trip and knew it was a day trip from Paris to Barcelona.

'And you haven't heard from them since? How can they not be here by now'

'No, well we actually heard from them this morning' Nick told Kate. 'Ben messaged me to say they were still in Toulouse, and that they were probably going to get her in the next day or two'.

What were they doing? A week long road trip?? Were they spending their nights together? I could only imagine them driving a few hours, and then finding a hotel at lunch time. I imagined Ben dragging Maya onto the bed and ripping her clothes off, with the curtains wide open and the hot summery sun shining in.

In my mind I saw Maya moaning and quivering in pleasure as Ben's long, wet and hard cock slipped in and out of her tight pussy all through the night, before they slept a few hours and then woke up and continued through the morning.

This was supposed to be my Europe trip with Maya. That should have been me fucking her silly every day at random hotels on the way down to Barcelona.

As it turns out, Ben and Maya arrived a full 5 days later - a full week into our planned Barcelona trip.

I was pretty pissed off at that point, and gave Maya the cold shoulder. I couldn't believe she would keep me waiting like this.

Ben on the other hand, was so happy to be in Barcelona and catch up with everyone. On the first day, we organised a trip to La Sagrada Familia, and a few other touristy sites. At the cathedral, Kate suggested we climb to the top.

'That sounds like a great idea! Let's go. Andy, come with me?' Maya said in her cute voice, trying to make amends with me.

I was still pissed, and not ready to talk to Maya yet, so I curtly refused.

'I'll take you' Ben interjected and took Maya by the hand before she could say anything else.

The rest of the day, Ben didn't let go of Maya's hand and Maya basically ignored me as she excitedly pointed tings out to Ben and frolicked all over the place like a little girl in her favourite city.

Seeing her with Ben made me feel even worse, and announced that I was leaving early to go back to the hotel. I was a little disappointed to see that Maya didn't protest at all, and just watched me walk away.

Back at my hotel, I was angry at Maya for choosing the roadtrip with Ben over time in Barcelona with everyone else, but also horny at the idea that Ben and Maya had just fucked themselves silly all the way down to Barcelona over the course of a week.

Despite myself, I had saved a video that Ben had made of himself and Maya and sent to her from back home. I pulled down my pants and started to jerk off, but already excited and horny, I wasn't able to last long. The first time that Maya squealed and shuddered with a massive orgasm in the video, I accidentally came all over myself and the bed.

Exhausted, I cleaned myself up and lay down to nap.

When I woke up, it was dark but I was still alone in the room. Everyone must be out at dinner, I thought. I called room service, had dinner alone, and then waited for a while, hoping that Maya would come in, but she never did and I just went back to sleep.

The next morning, I was awoken by Maya creeping back in to the hotel room.

'Where were you??' I asked angrily.

'You were asleep when I came back, so I didn't want to wake you up. I slept with Kate' she replied sheepishly.

Not wanting to be angry the rest of the trip, I decided to move on and showered, and then got ready for breakfast. Maya, however, was in her pyjamas and lying in bed when I got out of the shower.

'Not coming for breakfast?'

'No, I'm feeling a bit sick. I might sleep in today and catch up with you all this afternoon if I feel better'.

Disappointed, I headed down to the street to catch up with everyone. It was only Kate and Nick waiting for me.

The Sams were 'sleeping in' again, so it was just going to be us three.

'This place is so good. The bed was amazing!' Nick said to me, trying to make small talk.

'Yeah, but twin beds are a little narrow aren't they? I'm surprised you guys didn't go for a queen bed'

'Oh, we had a queen bed. We would never go twin beds'

'Oh, so it was you, Kate and Maya?' I asked.

Nick looked a little confused, and there was some silence before Kate hurriedly replied 'Yeah! She slept on my side. It was a bit tight with three, but we had a fun night.'

Fuck. If Maya hadn't spent the night with Kate, there was only one other place she could have been. Speaking of which, Where was Ben?

'Uh...we haven't seen him today, but he said he was meeting some friends today so not to wait up for him' Nick replied.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach that I couldn't shake, and I couldn't really pay attention to anything else the rest of the day.

That afternoon, when I came back, Maya was still in bed, looking tired. She slept most of the afternoon and into the night, and I guessed maybe she was actually sick.

Over the course of the next week, Maya was again sick and Ben was again seeing friends so I didn't see either of them at all.

Then one day, I left my passport in my room by accident and went home at lunch time to pick it up. As I approached my hotel room door, Ben opened the door and walked out. He saw me and smiled.

'Hey, I heard Maya was sick so I just went to see if she was ok.'

Fuck you man. I'm her bf, that's my job I thought to myself, but before I could say anything Maya stuck her head out the door and ushered me into the room.

The rest of the trip was uneventful, but magically Ben no longer had friends to visit and was around all day every day.

[MAYA's PERSPECTIVE]

We just managed to get to the gate on time, and boarded the plane last minute. When we got to our seats, Ben and I were supposed to be sitting in the middle next to Kate and her new boyfriend, but Ben found an empty row a few rows back, and set himself down there. Not wanting to be a third wheel, I picked up my stuff and moved down with Ben.

'Already miss me? ' Ben smirked.

'You wish. I just want the extra room'

'Well you have plenty of that here. We'll be alone down here all night' (It was a night flight).

'No funny business. It was a hassle getting Andy to be ok with me coming without him. I don't need him getting more jealous of you' I chided Ben.

'More jealous? What do you mean by that? Do you think he suspects something?' Ben asked, a bit taken aback.

'No, I don't think he knows. But he did comment on how much we got along the other day'. I replied.

'Well we better make the most of the time whilst he's not here then. I might not see much of you in Barcelona then' Ben whispered into my ear, slowly letting his arm drift across my stomach and then down the inside of my leg, and then back up to my upper thigh.

Ben's caress felt good and I accidentally let out a soft whimper before sitting up. 'Everyone's watching us. We can't do this.' I moaned.

Ben was well behaved for the next few hours, but as soon as the cabin lights went out, Ben pulled out the blankets and put it over my lap.

'You must be cold.' Ben said.

Genuinely cold, I thanked him and then closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

'That looks uncomfortable. We have a whole row. I'll sit over there and you can lie down.' Ben offered.

It was, so I agreed and then lied down with my head in Ben's lap, not wanting to put feet on him. It was uncomfortable, however so i turned around and put my feet on him anyway.

I was a bit short, so Ben sitting 3 seats away was a bit too far away to be comfortable, but not far enough to be clear of my feet so he agreed to move one seat closer and I ended up resting my thighs on his lap as I lay flat.

It finally felt comfortable, and I drifted off to sleep. Not long after, however, i felt Ben caressing my thigh under the blanket. Knowing what was coming, I could feel myself start to get a little wet.

Ben's fingers pressed a little firmly into my thigh as he rubbed up and down, inching closer and closer to my groin.

I lifted my head up to tell Ben to stop, afraid that someone was going to walk by and see us, but Ben shushed me and moved the blanket a little higher over his arm as if that was going to make a difference.

Too tired to resist, I let him continue. After what seemed like forever, Ben's fingers reached the lips of my vagina and caressed the entrance delicately. It felt so good as he drifted his fingers up and down repeatedly, and I let out a little moan. He put his hands down the top of my pants, and slowly inserted his fingers into my soaked vagina.

I wanted him to enter me so badly, but there was no way it was happening on a plane where everyone would know. He leaned over and kissed me, but I didn't want anyone to walk in on us, so I pushed him up. He smiled, and continued to finger me until I came.

I was hot and sweaty now, and I could see the large bulge in his pants. I thought about returning the favour, but before I could he pulled down my pants and started eating me out. I felt a bit of alarm, knowing that my bare vagina was uncovered and anyone walking by could see, but thankfully everyone was completely asleep and unmoving. After a few seconds, however, I chickened out and pulled him up.

'We can't!' I protested.

Ben smiled and said 'Wait for Paris then.'

When we got to Paris, we headed for the taxis. While we were waiting, however, Kate suddenly had a change of plans.

'Why don't you and Ben go ahead. I think the rest of us are going to book a hotel. 6 people might be a bit too much for Ben's mum to handle'.

Taken aback, I protested. 'I can't go to Ben's house alone. It'll look like we're dating'.

'It's fine. Just don't fuck him.' Kate laughed. 'You can come with us if you want, but it'll be two couples and you as a fifth wheel. It might be more fun for you to shack up with Ben'.

That sounded reasonable enough, so I agreed and hopped into a taxi with Ben, who was equally surprised that it was just going to be myself and him.

When we got to his house, he immediately introduced me as his gf to his mum. I opened my mouth to protest, but Ben pulled me aside and said that his house didn't have a spare room. If it was going to be the 6 of us at his house, he was going to propose that we get some pillows and sleep in the living room, but since it was only me, I sleep in his room, but his mum wouldn't allow that unless we were dating.

Fine, but no funny business I warned.

That night, I got into bed first. Ben had a shower and then walked in wearing only a towel.

'Ben!' I protested.

'I always sleep naked when I'm here. I can't sleep otherwise' he protested.

I reluctantly relented, and let him slide in. He took his towel off under the blanket and the lay down to sleep.

I turned off the night light, and closed my eyes, about to sleep when I felt his hand immediately go over to my breasts and fondle them.

Still a little turned on from seeing his shiny, wet muscular body as he walked into the bedroom, I didn't offer much resistance and let him tweak my nipples and move on to suck on them, until I heard his mother getting ready to go to sleep next door.

'We can't!' I protested silently.

Ben put a hand over my mouth and whispered 'she'll hear you'. He then took my underpants off and rolled me on to my back. He then eased his long cock into my already wet vagina and thrust deep.

I felt so good to finally have him inside me, and I moaned. Ben giggled and shushed me, but thrust hard and deep into me again.

We lasted almost an hour before Ben started to quiver as he struggled to hold it in.

'I don't have a condom' he whispered.

I was close to cumming, and didn't want him to stop so I just moaned and whispered 'cum in me. It's fine.' I just needed to remember to get a morning after pill the next morning. It was easier than cleaning his cum off my body tonight.

The next morning, I woke up still horny from the last night. Ben was asleep, but I could feel his hot and heavy erection resting against my leg, so I slowly slid down and enveloped it in my mouth. I wondered how far I could get him before he woke up. I was tired from cumming so much the night before, so I didn't want to have sex, I just wanted to tease him.

He woke up shortly after and I giggled and kept sucking, but he roughly pulled me up and turned over so he was on top of me and thrust into me again. Despite myself, I came twice again that morning.

We were supposed to meet the others, but whenever I tried to leave the bed, Ben would pull me back and finger me or eat me out, or enter me until I came again.

The first day, we didn't leave the house at all. The second day, we left only to go to the pharmacy to get a morning after pill, but right after, Ben dragged me up to his bedroom and continued the spree.

I had basically forgotten about the others, until Kate called on the third day and said that the rest had decided they'd rather be in Barcelona. I looked over at Ben and relayed this to him.

'Maybe we should start the road trip. We can get to Barcelona before Andy gets there'.

Kate heard this, and responded over the phone 'No, it's ok. You two take your time. The rest of us are just going to fly down.'

'No it's ok. We'll come with you' I responded, but Ben disagreed. He started to finger me as I was talking to Kate.

'Are you sure Kate? It would be a fun road trip' Ben teased, knowing that Kate wasn't going to come.

Terrified that Kate was going to hear the wet slopping of Ben's fingers against my wet vagina, I hurriedly said 'Ok. We'll drive down and meet you there' before hanging up.

That day we continued in bed the rest of the day and night before heading out on the road the next morning.

I had expected to be in Barcelona that night, but Ben insisted on showing me around southern France. We had a lot of fun, with Ben playing tour guide by day, and keeping me up all night.

By the time we got to Barcelona, we were both exhausted from lack of sleep. When we got there, Andy was already there and completely pissed that Ben and I had taken so long to get down to Barcelona.

I was exhausted and too tired to deal with Andy's bad mood and I could see that he was giving me the cold shoulder, so I tried to placate him, but he didn't seem to want to talk. Angrily, I spent the rest of the day just enjoying Barcelona with Ben.

Half way through the day, Andy's sulking climaxed and he announced he was heading back to the hotel. I couldn't be bothered trying to placate him so I left him to go home.

When I got home, he was already sleeping. Annoyed that he was just going to sulk, and not wanting to ruin my holiday, I went across the hall to Ben's room and knocked on his door. Ben opened and I jumped up and grabbed him around the neck as I kissed him passionately.

Surprised, he pulled me into his room and fucked me intensely, turned on by the fact that Andy was next door. After he came, I was going to leave but as I reached the front door, he leapt up behind me and entered me from behind. It felt so good standing there, knowing that Andy was sulking next door.

This time I squirted as Ben was pulling out, and ended up dripping on Ben's floor. He laughed and picked me up and threw me onto the bed. 'That's going to stain. You're a bad girl. I can't let you leave without some punishment'.

I didn't sleep at all again that night, and the next morning I slipped away to my room. Andy was already awake by the time that I came in, but luckily he was going in for a shower. I got into my pyjamas and went to sleep. He came out and invited me to come out for the day, but I was too tired so I let him go by himself.

I slept about 4 or 5 hours, and then I heard knocking on the door. Ben was there looking sexy as ever. I nervously looked at the clock, but it was only 12pm. Andy wasn't going to get back for another few hours.