The Party Guest Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was humiliated and emasculated by the size difference, so I suggested we move onto the bed. They agreed, and Maya lay down. I sat on the bed and twisted and tugged on Maya's nipples the way I had seen Ben do it. She clearly loved that.

'Ouch Andy. Not so hard.' Maya chided me. Ben smirked.

I tried to suck on her nipples instead. Maya endured it, and tried to get into it, but it wasn't making her moan the way it did when Ben played with her tits.

Ben came to the rescue and knelt at the foot of the bed. He flicked his tongue up and down the sides of her inner thighs, slowly up to her crotch before he penetrated her with his tongue.

Maya moaned loudly, and her hips lifted in pleasure. She then felt bad about how she responded to Ben in comparison to me, and bit her lip, trying to keep her silence.

Ben continued to flick his tongue up and down the opening of her vagina, and over her clitoris. Maya was trying hard not to moan, but I could hear her give off involuntary grunts as his tongue played and danced around her clitoris.

I was so turned on. I had never seen Maya so aroused in person. The look of her ecstasy was amazing. I needed to fuck her.

I motioned for her to turn around, so that I could enter her in missionary position. She looked up and misunderstood. She got up on her hands and knees, and waited for me to enter her in doggy whilst she used one hand to stroke Ben's shaft, and glide all over his shaft and around his balls with her tongue.

Excitedly, I entered her from behind and pumped into her a few times. Maya was silent and moaned a few times, but it sounded fake. However, over aroused by the chance to finally see her cum multiple times in person, I only lasted a few pumps before I could feel myself cumming. I was used to not cumming inside her, so pulled out and accidentally came all over the blanket.

'Andy...what....' Maya started, before remembering that she was trying to please me and knowing that Ben was next.

Ben laughed out loud, pushed the blanket onto the floor and flipped Maya around on her back, with her buttocks resting against the edge of the bed.

He then entered her slowly and thrust into her. Maya again moaned loudly, and reached up to stroke my cock. She stroked for my cock for a few minutes before she stopped and closed her eyes. I could feel her body tense as she held my cock tightly in her motionless hand, before all of a sudden her legs shuddered, her stomach twitched, and Maya let out a hoarse cry of ecstasy. I hadn't seen Maya cum this hard in person ever, and I came again.

Maya looked annoyed, and Ben chuckled. He then continued to thrust into Maya, harder and faster. Maya let go of my cock and moaned louder and louder, focusing on Ben. I waited patiently for my turn, expecting that Maya was going to bring me back in soon, but she completely ignored me.

Maya was too busy cumming again on my bed, on my pillow. She came at least three times whilst I sat there silent and motionless beside them. This was amazing. As much as the videos had turned me on, watching Maya cum over and over in person was beyond my wildest expectations, and the fact that it was Ben doing this for her despite the fact I had never been able to was both humiliating and exhilarating at the same time.

I inched forward and tried to get Maya to suck my cock, but because I was so short comparatively to Ben, I had to get very close to her head, and she pushed me away.

I waited a little more. They paused fucking, and I thought it was my chance but Ben flipped Maya over onto her hands and knees for doggy. I pivoted to be in front of her so she could jerk me off. She put one hand on my cock for a few seconds, but couldn't concentrate enough to stroke it, overwhelmed by the pleasure of Ben's thrusting into her.

She then let go of my cock and bent down so she was on her elbows, with her head down. Ben continued to thrust harder and they both continued to ignore me.

I know that I had failed and lasted less than a few minutes, but this was cold. I had thought a threesome was going to be amazing, but I was just a spectator.

To cool down, I went downstairs to the living room. With the door open, I could hear the heavy thud of Ben's body into Maya's groin, and her squeals and moans as she came repeatedly on his cock.

They lasted for an hour after I left, before there was complete silence and then the soft whisper of them chatting post sex to each other. I half expected them to come down and join me, but after about 5 minutes the sounds of their sex continued again. I went up to watch them, and it was really hot so I jerked off and then accidentally came on the floor.

They were so busy cumming they didn't even notice me. They lasted another hour, before taking another break.

'Can you get some water honey?' Maya gasped to me, exhausted from cumming so many times. Wasn't she going to invite me back in? I got the water anyway.

They both gulped down the water, and then continued whispering to each other. Maya played with Ben's nipples, and kissed his body in admiration of his sexual ability whilst resting her head on his shiny, sweaty body. They both still weren't talking to be aside from asking for things to facilitate their continued stamina to fuck more.

After another half an our of them kissing and caressing in my bed, with me sitting on the floor naked with my small miserable erection watching them, ben rolled over onto Maya and they began to fuck romantically again, with his entire body pressed against hers, them kissing intensely and passionately.

I was tired by this point so I let them continue in my bed, and I moved out to the guest bedroom to sleep for the night.

When I woke up the next morning, I walked past the master bedroom to go downstairs to the kitchen. The door was open, and all I could see was Ben's naked butt rising and falling over Maya's body. I could see her butt underneath, and her vagina was clear with his shaft rising and falling into it rhythmically.

it was early in the morning, but that image was too hot for me to handle. I again pulled out my cock to masturbate. I guess I had better get used to this...

I wasn't sure what was going to happen now that the secret was out in the open - that Ben and Maya were fucking, and that I knew and I got off from watching them. I half expected Maya to leave me for Ben, or for Ben to finally get over the thrill of creeping behind my back and move on to the next victim.

Neither happened.

The morning after the threesome, I had woken up to Ben welcoming himself to my girlfriend, in my bed. After a long morning session, they both got changed and left for class. Ben completely ignored me, but Maya kissed me lightly and apologised for not including me more.

'I'm so sorry. I got carried away. I didn't mean to exclude you....we'll include you tonight. I promise!' she said with a giggle and then skipped out the door in pursuit of Ben.

Tonight? I thought this a one time deal....

That night Maya and Ben came home around 8. They had clearly had dinner outside, and smelt a little of alcohol.

I had wanted to talk to Maya about last night, but clearly this wasn't the right time. I didn't quite know what to say, but saying it to a tipsy Maya was probably not going to go well, so I head upstairs and crashed in bed. I could hear Ben and Maya giggling downstairs, and I felt more lonely.

Half an hour later, Maya and Ben stumbled into the bedroom to find me.

'Come down Andy!' Maya giggled. 'We've been waiting for you.'

'Why? You guys look like you're already having enough fun'.

'Don't be like that' she chided me, and sat down next to me and kissed me softly on the lips. 'I promise you will have more fun tonight.'

She then looked up at Ben and motioned for him to come in as well.

She continued to kiss me and reached in to cradle my dick whilst Ben sucked and tweaked her perky tits. She began to moan again and I instantly went hard.

Maya giggled and pulled my pants down and wrapped her lips around my shaft. It felt good, but I was a little intimidated by Ben's growing erection right in front of my face. The proximity to him served only to remind me of how large he was in comparison.

After a little while, Maya moaned 'Fuck me', and lay on her back, with her vagina pointing at me. She looked up and grabbed Ben's buttocks, pulling him towards her. She then reached out and cupped his balls, guiding his large shaft into her mouth. She had to open very wide in comparison to when she had my shaft in her mouth, and I was humiliated by extremely turned on.

I thrust as deep as i could into Maya and she let out a little moan but continued sucking. I continued a steady rhythm, but Maya stayed fairly quiet.

She didn't seem to be enjoying this as much as I had seen her the other night. I tried to copy Ben and thrust harder and faster. It felt good. Too good. After a minute of the higher intensity, I shuddered, about to cum.

Maya looked at me. 'Don't cum inside me. You can do it on my stomach.' She whispered.

I couldn't answer. I had lasted less than 5 minutes, and I knew for a fact she had been begging for Ben to cum inside her. Why couldn't I?

I kept going but Maya pushed my thigh insistently. 'Not inside me' she repeated.

I pulled out just in time and came on her stomach.

She reached over and grabbed a tissue to clean herself up.

Fuck. That was over so quick...

No sooner had she cleaned herself up, Ben twisted her around and lay flat on top of her, kissing her romantically. She guided his cock into her vagina and moaned with ecstasy as he thrust much harder than I had deep inside her.

'Fuck Ben....you feel so good...' Was that meant to be a jab at me, or was she just lost in the moment?

I tried to find a way to get involved, but Ben was smothering her with his body, so I couldn't grab her tits, or kiss her, or do anything. I hovered awkwardly, until Ben turned to me and said 'Get us some water'

I hesitated, but didn't know what else to do so I went downstairs to get some anyway,

As I walked back up, all I could hear was the steady thump of his hard thrusts, and Maya moaning repeatedly 'Fuck....Fuck Ben.....wait...wait...I'm going to cum....'

Watching them up close was really sexy. Maya's face was blushed and shiny with sweat, and she could barely keep her eyes open. Her mouth gaped open and closed as she struggled to maintain her composure.

Not having anything else to do, I sat on the side of the bed and jerked off again, watching them. Ben flipped Maya over onto her knees and made her face me, so that I could watch her face whilst he pumped her from behind.

She moaned and pushed back rhythmically against his thrusts until she shuddered and collapsed onto her elbows. She could barely keep her head up, and her face was so red and flushed. After some more thumping, Ben started to grunt, about to cum.

I reached over to grab some tissues. Maya didn't respond, so Ben reached over to take them from me but Maya interjected 'No! Cum in me!'

'But I wasn't allowed to!' I protested

'What?' Maya snapped back, too distracted by the pleasure of Ben's cock to immediately register what I had said. 'It's fine Ben. Just cum in me please'

Ben happily obliged, and let loose inside her with a final grunt.

'What was that? Why can't I cum inside you then?' I protested.

'It's not a competition Andy.' Maya replied back, and stood up on her knees, Ben's cum dripping slowly out of her vagina and onto the blankets.

'Your turn then' Ben smirked. I stood up to get back on the bed, but Maya stopped me. 'Sorry Andy, just a little more please. One more round with Ben and then I'm yours.'

'It's ok. I can make you cum also.'

'No...Andy...I'm sorry. Please....just give us a few minutes...'

'Maybe more than a few minutes. Go take a seat downstairs. I'll call you up when it's your turn' Ben said.

Annoyed, but knowing there was nothing I could do, I got up and left. Behind me I heard the smack of them kissing again, and shortly after, the thumping resumed.

I waited over an hour for them to call me up, but they had completely forgotten about me. Then, all of a sudden Maya came down the stairs wearing some jewellery. I instantly recognised them as an ankle bracelet I had bought for her from Mexico, and a necklace I got her from Italy. These were some of her favourite pieces, and she had worn them whilst Ben was inside her. Even worse, they had promised to come and get me when it was my turn, but they hadn't done that. They had stopped having sex not to bring me back in, but so that she could put on some jewellery to humiliate me further and remind Ben of who she used to belong to whilst he was cumming inside her.

I watched Maya walk gingerly and wobbly down the stairs, as her jewellery jingled against her stark naked body. She had cum so much that she was still a little unsteady on her feet. She smiled at me, and then walked past me to get some more water.

I had enough, and knew that I wasn't getting an invitation so I went to bed. I tried to sleep in a guest room, but all I could hear was the regular thumping of Ben's body against Maya's for what seemed like an eternity, followed by a few minutes of silence, and then more thumping. All night long.

How long was this going to continue?

It was going to continue for a long time, it turns out. Over the next month, Ben spent all night every night in bed with Maya. They only ever left the bedroom to go to class, or to get the water or food that they needed to continue the month long session. Even when they weren't fucking, I could see them lying there in bed, just watching netflix. Both naked, with Maya resting her head happily against his chest and a leg over his, whilst she ticked and played with his balls.

I had never taken down the cameras that I had put in to film them having sex the first time, and they were too busy to notice. After a month, I remembered, and whenever I felt horny in class, I'd open up the monitors and watch them fucking whilst I listened to some professor droning on and on about financial markets, options valuations, or some other mundane topic.

One day I was at a house party on my own. People had asked me where Maya was, but I had mumbled an excuse. Obviously I couldn't say what she was really doing. The party was boring, though, and all I could think about was what was happening at home. I opened up the monitor on my laptop. Ben and Maya were sitting on the couches in the lounge, and Kate was with them by herself. They seemed to be chatting for a while before Maya got up to get some food. When she came back, Ben pulled her onto his lap and fondled her breasts in front of Kate.

What was he doing?? I was dumbfounded. What was Kate going to think of this?

I watched for a little longer, watching Maya squirm before, to my surprise, Kate got up and sat down on Maya and Ben's lap. She gave Maya a deep, long kiss.

This continued for a little longer before Kate and Maya got up. Ben then laid Maya down on the sofa. Kate pulled Maya's shirt up over hear head, and then knelt down to suck on Maya's tits, as Ben sucked on Maya's vagina.

Afraid someone was going to see my mobile screen, I shut it off and hurried to my car to go home. I arrived back home, and was about to come into the house, but I didn't want to walk in on Kate. I turned on my monitor again. All three had moved to the bedroom now, and I could hear them moaning clearly.

Kate was on her back, with Ben's dick deep inside her. Maya was sitting on Kate's chest, kissing Ben passionately. I admired the scene - this threesome was going much better than my own, and Kate had amazing tits.

Watching Kate shudder and orgasm was amazing. I had always thought Kate was sexy, and I had floated the idea of a threesome with Kate and Maya a few times, but Maya had always been firmly against it. This was the closest I was going to ever get to sex with Kate.