The Party House Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with the neighbors as we watch the party house.
4.2k words
4.44
11.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party House: Part 2

Copyright (c) 2021 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------------------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

------------------

For those who have not read The Party House Part 1, please do so. We'll wait. You will be glad you did. For those who don't read directions the synopsis of what you missed is below.

In The Party House Part 1, you were introduced to the narrator, Rob that's me, my wife Sandy and our neighbors Gary and Alex. I guess you could call us neighbors with benefits. We had been having movie nights together every couple of weeks thanks to the lockdown due to the pandemic. One time Sandy and I accidently left a porno disk in the DVD player and that added a new dimension to our movie nights. Things progressed from kissing to petting to heavy petting to oral sex and at least partly due to the shenanigans we found out about occurring in the house behind us, to full on wife swapping.

The house behind us got dubbed 'The Party House' because there seemed to be a sex party going on there every weekend. Each couple independently decided to spy on them from back bedroom windows in our respective houses. We still didn't know anything about how or why these parties got started or how you got invited.

Little did we know how easy it was going to be to solve the mystery, just a little dumb luck.

Sunday morning we had an invitation to go next door for breakfast. As we got ready, I was a little worried. Sandy and I had fallen asleep and Gary and Alex had to let themselves out. I was worried that they might be mad at us or upset that we took advantage of them. There were all kinds of stupid things running through my head.

As Sandy packed a few snack things to bring over, I packed my laptop, the portable Blu-ray burner and some disks, the camera and all the memory cards. I wanted to make sure they got a complete set of all the pictures we had taken of the Party House and the shenanigans we witnessed there, as well as the pictures and videos of the shenanigans the four of us indulged in.

We were a couple of minutes late heading out. Sandy turned to me and kissed me hard. She said, "I love you so much after last night. But I'm a little worried that we may have crossed some lines with Alex and Gary last night."

I nodded and said, "I love you too. No matter what happens next door, that will never change."

So, holding our goody bags in one hand and each other with the other hand we walked the short distance to their house. Knocking on the door with some trepidation, I wasn't ready for Gary bounding out of the open door hugging both of us. "Glad to see you guys up and moving," he said. "We hung around for a few minutes last night, but you guys were really out so we hope you didn't mind, we let ourselves out and came home."

"We're so sorry," Sandy began, "It was so intense and draining we just crashed and we feel terrible."

"No worries," said a grinning Alex from just inside the door. "C'mon in. The rolls just came out of the oven and Gary is just about to start the omelets."

Their house smelled amazing. As we came into the kitchen it was immediately obvious why. Alex had baked some amazing cinnamon rolls that smelled heavenly. I should mention that Sandy and I are pretty good cooks, but Alex is a world class baker and Gary is an amazing chef. So when I say if you have ever walked past the cinnamon roll places in the mall and your mouth starts drooling, this was at least ten times more mouthwatering.

Sandy handed her goody to Alex and said, "Some snack things for later."

Alex oohed and ahhed over the wine and cheese and said, "We have some crackers that will go great with this."

Gary smiled at the girls and then cast an eye on my backpack. I set it down in the corner and said, "I brought over all the pictures from yesterday and my laptop to burn you guys a copy."

"Including last night?" Gary asked.

"Yep," I said. "I haven't gone through all of them, especially the videos, but there were some really nice shots."

Gary said, "Nice," then raised his voice to get the girls attention, "We're ready for omelets, so come pick your poisons."

The next little bit was spent mostly letting Gary know what we wanted in our omelets, but Alex did come up and snuggle against my back. I turned to kiss her and then said, "I'm sorry we fell asleep so suddenly last night. We were both a little afraid you guys might be mad at us."

She giggled and then said, "We both thought it was cute the way you two snuggled up on the couch like that. I tried to find a blanket for you guys but I had no idea where to find one, short of pulling one off the bed."

Sandy, who had overheard, came over and snuggled up against Alex's back and said, "Sorry girl. They are upstairs in the linen closet by the guest bedroom."

I could feel Sandy's hands slide between Alex's boobs and my back and begin to massage them. Alex wiggled her butt and pressed it back against Sandy and then reached up and started playing with my nipples. Now I have to admit that my nipples have never really seemed like and erogenous zone, but the way she was playing them made my little man stand up and salute.

Just then Gary announced, "Sandy and Alex, your omelets are ready. Rob, our omelets will be ready in just a minute. So girls come get them and don't wait, feel free to start eating while they are hot."

The girls unwound from around me, grabbed plates and picked up their omelets and sat down giggling. Gary was as good as his word and two minutes later we were sitting down with the girls with hot omelets on our plates.

Not long after, I pushed back from the table and said, "Wow! That was amazing. Gary that was an awesome omelet. Alex, if I ate all of the rolls that I wanted to, I would be six hundred pounds. Those things should be by prescription only they are so addictive."

Both of them beamed. Alex looked at me standing up and said, "Where are you going?"

"To clean up," I said. "You guys cooked, Sandy and I will clean. It's only fair."

They both started to object and I told them, "I think we have had this argument before. If we were only occasional guests over here, I would agree guest privilege might apply. But we are well past that. We practically live here or at our house on the weekends so we need to earn our keep."

Alex looked at Gary and then said, "OK. Compromise, you and I will clean up and Sandy and Gary will go upstairs and see what out partiers are up to."

I looked at Sandy and she nodded with her eyes gleaming. "Done," I said.

Gary and Sandy headed for the stairs, arm in arm as I turned to Alex. "You just wanted me all to yourself, didn't you?"

She grinned as she stepped up to me. Bending down she pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles and popped my cock into her mouth. After sucking on it for a moment she pulled it out and said, "I can make those rolls anytime. I don't get this every day," as she began to slowly bob her head on my cock.

After a couple of excruciatingly pleasurable minutes, I pulled her up and pushed her to the sink. She put her hands on the counter and pushed her butt back. I flipped up her short skirt and applied my lips and tongue to her exposed pussy. For some reason it never crossed my mind that she wasn't wearing panties until much later. I just devoured her, much to her delight. After she shuddered and let loose a soft, "Oh god," I stood up and slipped my man meat into her hot wet oven. It didn't take long for her to have her second orgasm and I caught up just after her third hit. I think because she was having her orgasm, she was a little slow in turning around and dropping to her knees. My second shot caught her across the t-shirt, but she recovered and sucked the rest of my cum into her mouth. She continued sucking and stroking my cock for a few minutes and I just stood and enjoyed the post-come pleasuring she was performing. Finally I reached down and kissed her and pulled up my shorts.

"Time to pay for the hospitality," I said. "I'll clear the table if you rinse and stack in the dishwasher."

She nodded and said, "Spoil sport. You were just starting to get hard again."

"Maybe," I said, "But I'll be here all day if you'll have me and we don't want to me not to be able to perform later."

"Oh, I suppose," she said turning the hot water on.

We had the kitchen clean in a few minutes and I pulled the camera out of my backpack and we headed upstairs. Alex had an impish grin on her face as she put a finger to her lips and tiptoed to the guest bedroom door. She peeked in and waved at me. As I came up alongside her, I could hear Sandy's moans and Gary's groans. When I looked I could see the two of them at the window. Gary had his shirt on, but the bed was in the way so I couldn't tell where his shorts were. Sandy had her shirt up around her neck and no sign of her bra. From the position of his arms, Gary had his hands wrapped around Sandy's tits and the in and out motion of his butt definitely indicated that he was fucking Sandy.

As we watched, Gary grunted loudly and held in the in position. Sandy was muttering, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as she shuddered with her climax. For a few seconds, Gary held position and then collapsed backwards onto the bed. Sandy stood there briefly and I could see Gary's cream dribble out of her pussy and start to run down her leg before she turned and slipped Gary's cock into her mouth.

Alex slapped my shoulder lightly and gave me a 'thumbs up' as she pushed the door the rest of the way open and strode into the room. Without a word, she went around the bed and knelt down behind and licked the runner of cum from Sandy's leg. Sandy was startled and stopped sucking Gary's cock. She looked down on Alex.

For her part, Alex looked up and said, "Spread your legs girl. Let's not waste that good man cum dripping out of you. You can have what's on Gary's cock. There is nothing tastier than a cock that has been marinated in pussy juice and man seed."

Shocked Sandy looked at me and I made the 'hand pushing an imaginary cock in and out of my mouth' sign to her. She shook her head and went back to sucking Gary's rapidly deflating cock. About the time she pulled her mouth off Gary's chubby and started to lick the base of his shaft and balls, Alex stood up and lightly slapped her ass and said, "There, I don't think you'll drip on the carpet now."

Alex rolled up on the bed and gave Gary a big wet kiss and I came over and gave Sandy a big kiss while running my hand over her smooth ass.

She pulled back and said in an accusing tone, "I taste pussy on your lips."

I pulled her in to kiss again while Alex said, "What did you expect was going to happen?" while Gary said, "Does his cock taste like pussy too?"

When she processed those words, Sandy turned around, pulled my shorts down and slipped my cock into her mouth. She took as much of it as she could and then used her tongue to lick the shaft. I was starting to groan and she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper and I slipped into her throat. Now usually her gag reflex kicks in but this morning she pulled me all the way until I felt her teeth on the base of my cock. I am pretty sure I groaned loud enough to wake the dead at that. And then to complete the surprise, she stuck out her tongue and licked my balls. I almost lost it.

Then as quickly as she had pushed me in, she pulled off my cock and started coughing. I dropped to my knees and asked if she was ok, she nodded and said, "Give me a minute." I wrapped my arms around her and held her.

When she had recovered, she turned to Greg and said, "Yes. His cock tastes like pussy."

Alex threw up her hands and grinning yelled, "Guilty. Yes, we fucked in the kitchen. What did you expect?"

I held up a hand. "Before this spins out of control, I'm sorry. We should have asked before we stared something in the kitchen."

Gary looking sheepish was next, "I'm sorry too. We could have called downstairs."

Alex looking back and forth, finally said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come on that strong when we got up here. I was just trying to be funny and I took it too far."

Sandy looked at me and then said is a small voice, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it wrong. I got a little bit jealous. Forgive me?"

We all said in unison as if planned, "You are forgiven."

Alex yelled, "Jinx!" and we all laughed, things were better.

I squeezed Sandy and said, "By the way, congratulations are in order. Sandy here fully and officially deep throated my cock. Now she did choke after she got it down, but she did get it down and allowed me to violate her throat with my dick."

Alex looked at her, "You did. Really?"

Sandy nodded. "It was just for a second, but I got all the way to his pubic bone."

A couple of minutes later, Sandy stood up and stopped the celebration by peeking out the window and saying, "Where did everybody go?"

We all stood up and looked out the window. There was nobody in the pool area. Suddenly the blonde and guy that did all the cooking came out and took down the big pool umbrellas and tied them down. They worked together to fold up the lounge chairs and put them in a rack nobody had seen previously. The guy pulled out a little pool cleaning robot and tossed it in the pool. Chores done, they kissed then gave the place one more look over and went back into the house.

Gary summed it up, "Well, now what do we do for fun?"

There was silence for a moment until Sandy said, "You can come over and we can go skinny dipping in our pool."

I turned and looked at her, before she continued, "The only two houses that can look into our pool area is this one and the Party House."

Alex broke out with a big grin, "What a great idea. I have never gone skinny dipping."

Gary looked at her, "Never?"

Alex shook her head, "Never. I went topless with you on that beach in the Caribbean once, but that was as close as I have ever gotten. What about you?"

Gary quietly said, "Just once. It was senior skip day and a bunch of us went out to a friend's parent's cabin. There was a dare and about half of us, four guys and two girls took off our suits and ran into the water," he laughed, "The water was soooo freaking cold. We ran right back out and there was some serious shrinkage and some nipples that stuck out a mile."

"I'll bet," I said. "We have only done it a few times since we got the pool. That was why I was so pissed off that they built these houses back there. I had finally talked Sandy into trying it when they built the first one."

Alex turned to Sandy, "So, since this is your idea. How do we do it? Do we just run naked from your house and jump in or do we go in with suits on and take them off?"

"Suits on, I think," Sandy said after a moment. "That way, if anyone chickens out ..."

"C'mon Gary," Alex said, "Let's go find suits and we'll meet these guys in the kitchen."

As Alex rummaged around finding her clothes, we all did the same.

A few minutes later, Alex and Gary came down holding a beach bag. "Ready," Alex announced.

We walked next door and left Alex and Gary in the living room as Sandy and I headed for our bedroom to find swim suits.

"What do you think Alex is going to wear?" Sandy whispered to me.

I turned and gave her a 'You asking me?' stare. Finally she answered herself, "Probably a nice bikini." With that said, she went off in search of a bikini.

I tossed a pair of board shorts on and I was ready to go. Finally Sandy came out of the bathroom wearing a leopard print bikini.

"I thought you threw that rag out years ago," I said. I remember when she bought it. It was for a Halloween party, we were going as the king of the jungle and his mate. She had worn a flesh colored body suit under it.

She blushed and said, "I kept it for some role playing, but never seemed to find the right occasion."

"Well today seems like as good a time as any," I said.

We walked out and our jaws hit the floor. Alex was in a white bikini. It was just one of those ones that had real thin strings holding three tiny triangles of cloth. If you took them off, stretched them out and laid them side by side, you might have as much material as there is in the average tissue.

Gary was in an orange European style banana hammock. He had to lay his cock sideways to avoid it popping out of the top.

"Wow," Sandy said finally.

"Too much?" asked Alex.

I started laughing. Alex looked hurt until I finally stammered out, "I don't think there is any possible way there could be any less of that outfit."

At that point the other three got where I was going and they joined me in laughing.

I picked up the camera and pointed it at Alex. "I have got to get some pictures of this. It is too damn sexy."

After giving her some posing suggestions, I could see Gary was starting to get hard in his mankini. So I told him to go in and suck on Alex's tits.

As he was getting close, Alex reached down and lightly stroked Gary's balls and he popped out. "So suck on him," I suggested.

Alex reached down and pulled his suit off and began to suck Gary as if her life depended on it. He let her go for a couple of minutes, then pulled her up and pushed the fabric back releasing her ferocious nipples. They were so into each other I just shot pictures and then switched to video mode.

Gary picked Alex up and deposited her on the hassock on her back. He pulled her G-string bottom to the side and thrust his cock into her. It was so primal. He buried himself in her in one swift stroke. She let out a wail of pleasure at being violated that suddenly and completely and arched her back.

Sandy had come over and had fished my cock out and was sucking on it when I leaned down and said, "Go sit on Alex's face."

She looked up at me with eyes that asked, 'Are you sure?'

I nodded and made a shooing motion with my free hand.

Sandy walked over and slid her bottoms off when she was by Alex's head. Sandy looked like she was about to ask Alex something, but Alex didn't wait. She pulled Sandy forward and applied her mouth to Sandy's sex. Gary reached out and pulled Sandy's top up and let her breasts spill out of the top. Useless now, Sandy discarded the bikini top and pulled Gary's hands to her tits. Once he had latched on, she took her own hands and began massaging Alex's titties.

The three of them were definitely lost in the moment. Alex was the first to come. She arched her back and tremors shook her whole body. Sandy was next. She let everyone know by screaming it.

Gary announced that he was close and Sandy got off Alex's face and knelt down by Gary. She pulled him out and devoured his cock as she did that I walked up to Alex's face and slid my cock between her lips. Gary came shortly after that and Sandy almost managed to keep all of his cum in her mouth.

As a little of Gary's cum was dribbling down Sandy's chin, I was face fucking Alex. Watching all the action while not being able to join in without putting the camera down had left my cock stiffer than a triple starched collar. I was totally enjoying Alex's mouth and after filming Gary's cum shot into Sandy's mouth, I pointed the camera down and got a nice point-of-view close up of my cock violating Alex's mouth. It was my inattention due to getting video or my enthusiasm that caused me to push too hard and slide past the back of her mouth and into her throat. It wasn't intentional, but it was a delicious feeling and one that I repeated several times before I pulled out and sprayed my cum over her face and then over her tits.

12