The Party House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fell back onto my butt on the floor, Sandy came up and began licking Alex clean. Gary continued fucking his wife. At some point he had pushed his cock back into Alex's pussy and was enjoying an after-fuck fuck.

A little while later, we re-grouped and discussed what had happened. Gary started by saying, "That was so amazing watching you face fuck Alex like that. It looked like you were going really deep."

"He was," Alex said a little hoarsely. "He managed to get his cock all the way in and down my throat."

"No shit?" Greg said dumfounded. "Anytime I've gotten to the back of your mouth you choke and that one time when we were drunk and I pushed too hard you threw up."

"I don't why, but it just felt right and it was like my throat was just an extension of my mouth and he just slid in like it was always supposed to go in there," Alex said.

Sandy spoke up next, "I think it has to do with the angle of your head. I have only gotten Rob down my throat a couple of times, including today. But the best time was when I was laying like Alex was. I was lying on the bed with my head off the edge and Rob face fucked me and was able to get his dick down my throat a few times before I started gagging."

At this point, I interrupted and said, "That was porno quality stuff guys, but if we are going to get some skinny dipping in before it gets dark, we need to go."

Everybody nodded and we trouped out. After tossing our suits on a lounge chair we all jumped in, naked. It was very freeing.

After playing around in the water teasing each other, we finally climbed out and dried off. We ended up in our bed side by side fucking each other's wife. To finish the evening off, Gary rolled Sandy over and started to insert himself into her ass. Alex looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck my ass, too."

So the finale of the weekend was reached as Gary buried his cock into Sandy's ass and I buried mine into Alex's ass.

As we lay there in the post-orgasmic haze, Alex announced, "That was fun. So what are we going to do next weekend?"

Well, that would be for another story. In fact, The Party House: Candy, which will explain how I met Candy and invited her to join our weekend festivities.

If you enjoyed this little tale and feel so inclined, please rate it and comments are always welcomed.


12