The Party - Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without really meaning to, she threw her head backwards as her spine arched and she shoved herself harder into the mouth beneath her. As her orgasm subsided finally, she was able to think and she realized that she had had almost all of Derrick in her mouth, she looked to Steven and felt a new sense of achievement before even trying. She leaned forward, still holding both cocks firmly in her hands, and swallowed the entirety of Stevens nine and a half inch cock, she held in him there, enjoying the fullness in her throat as long as she could, but felt the gag coming and withdrew.

"Good girl," he said to her, "Now try that one." He pointed to Derrick. "You can do it. You were almost there already."

Before she could talk herself out of it, she pushed her face onto Derrick and easily made it to around ten inches down before stopping and needing to withdraw. Determined now, she relaxed her throat muscles and tried again, making it just a bit further. Still stroking Steven, albeit more slowly and not as rhythmically, she tried again and again to force all of Derrick into her mouth. Each time, she gained just a little more ground. She looked up at him as she held just the head of his cock in her mouth and took a deep breathe, he smiled down and gave her a quick nod. Again, she plunged her head forward, but this time, she did not stop until she felt his sack against her chin and her forehead upon his stomach. She let out a muffled exclamation around his cock and he groaned with pleasure at the sensation.

As she withdrew, she felt the woman beneath her shaking in a different way, still licking her and started to push her tongue deep inside of Jennifer, when she looked back, she saw one of the men the redhead had been sucking was kneeling between the brunette's thighs and was thrusting in and out of her in a quick fashion. She glanced to the redhead to see that the other two men had switched places and she was now being eaten by the other man while she sucked Tom.

Returning her focus to the two men in front of her, she began swallowing the entirety of each man in turn, impressed by her newfound ability to do so. Suddenly, she felt something pressing around her anus and realized it was the woman beneath her, trying to slip a finger inside while she ate her. Jennifer did her best to relax for the entry and felt the finger slide easily inside. Jennifer had never imagined she would be in a position like this in all her life and could barely grasp the amount of pleasure going through her body.

"Sweetie," Derrick touched her head, "I'm going to cum soon."

For the first time since she had fallen to her knees, she let go of Steven and turned her full attention to Derrick. She wrapped both hands around him and began jerking him furiously while sucking the other half of his cock, desperate to taste him. Even as she worked him, she felt another orgasm roiling inside her from the woman beneath her licking her and fingering her ass. She had only had her anus played with once in her whole life, but this was incredible. She removed her hands and began throating the length of his cock over and over, applying as much suction as she could muster, as her building orgasm tore through her, she felt the first stream of cum hit the back of her throat, focusing all the attention she could muster, she swallowed as fast as she could as stream after stream of cum filled her mouth.

Their orgasms subsided at the same time and Jennifer, almost reluctantly, pulled her head from his cock. She moved a little and the woman between her legs slid out, she looked for Steven, but he had joined the men with the redhead. Before she had a chance to figure much else out, the brunette woman kissed her full on. Jennifer had never tasted herself before, but found that it was not unpleasant as the woman's tongue found hers. She felt hands on her breasts and found herself soon searching for the woman's breasts as well. After a few moments of kissing and fondling each other's chests, the woman slowly stood and stepped forward, placing her dripping pussy just in front of Jennifer's face. Jennifer didn't hesitate.

She wasn't sure what she was doing, but she sucked the other woman's clit into her mouth. The gasp she let out showed that it felt good so Jennifer kept it up, flicking her tongue continuously across it while applying gentle suction. The woman reached down and led one of Jennifer's hands up toward her waiting hole. She took the hint, starting slowly, she slid one of her fingers inside, when that seemed too little, she placed a second one inside and began working them back and forth as she sucked the clit in her mouth. The woman moaned just as Jennifer felt a mouth clamp down around her breast. A quick glance revealed the redhead, on hands and knees, suckling her breast, Steven behind her, lining up to enter her from behind.

Jennifer worked her fingers faster and her tongue harder as the redhead started bouncing against her, still holding her nipple in her mouth. She smiled as the brunette beauty she was eating began moaning and wrapping her hands in her hair, shoving her pussy harder into Jennifer's face. Working on her harder even still, she felt her legs begin to shake and her body stiffen as she let out a string of obscenities that Jennifer didn't quite catch all of, though she definitely heard "...fucking yes, eat my fucking pussy..." and "oh yes, that feels so fucking good baby." The woman all but collapsed atop Jennifer as her orgasm subsided. After a moment, she stepped back, bent down and kissed her hard again, once more swapping pussy juice between them.

"Lie down in front of me Darling, I would taste you as well," the redhead commanded. Jennifer spun herself into position gladly. No more had she placed her waiting womanhood in front of the redhead when the brunette straddled her face. She began licking and sucking her at almost the exact moment the other woman began eating her. Jennifer found herself moaning into the brunette almost immediately, she had been orally pleasured before and the brunette had been the best, but the redhead, this was the best it had ever been. She decided to mimic what was being done to her on the brunette, hoping it felt half so good coming from her. When the redhead plunged her tongue deep inside her, she did the same to the brunette, savoring both the feeling in her and the taste on her tongue. The two tongues began thrusting in and out, wiggling this way and that and both recipients were groaning their pleasure. The redhead herself was moaning as Steven continued to plow into her.

As Jennifer felt another orgasm building, she could tell the brunette was feeling the same. Then, still eating for all she was worth, Jennifer brought the brunette to climax at the exact moment that the redhead pushed her past the edge. The redhead reached her own apex a moment later. The three women were still for a moment, breathing heavily. Then, the brunette moved off of Jennifer's face and stood. Jennifer followed suit while the redhead continued being entered by Steven.

"You have made no requests this evening." The brunette observed. "Is there nothing else you would enjoy trying?"

"Well, I heard someone say something earlier and it has stuck with me, I had never heard the term before. A man told his partner he couldn't wait to see her spit-roasted. What exactly is that?"

"Have you ever seen a pig on a... never mind, let us show you. You will enjoy it I'm sure. Get on your hands and knees here. Tom, Greg, are you ready to go again yet? Or do I have to get Derrick and Seth to spit-roast our guest?"

"No, no. I'm up for it," Tom said.

"More than ready to take a crack at this one." The other man answered.

"Good. I think she is ready. Look at her, already on hands and knees like a good little girl."

Jennifer watched then as the two men walked to her, neither of them were small either, she noted, Tom being around seven and a half inches and Greg casually stroking around eight, though not quite so thick as Tom.

"Which do you prefer?" Greg asked.

"No matter to me." Tom informed him.

"I'll take the front then." Greg said, kneeling in front of her, leaving his cock inches from her mouth. Tom walked behind her and moved into position to enter her from behind. And realization clicked.

"Ah, spit-roasting." She said, looking to the brunette, "I think I will like this. Very, very much."

"I will be supremely shocked if you don't."

That was all the time they had for talking as Tom slid into her from behind and Greg moved closer to her and she took him easily into her mouth. The three quickly developed a comfortable rhythm, Jennifer rocking back and forth between the two cocks in her, using the momentum from the two's thrusting to shove the other into her as far as she could. She groaned around the man in her mouth as her walls gripped hungrily around the one inside her. Jennifer used every trick she knew to bring pleasure to Greg, she desperately wanted to taste him, and as their pleasure grew, they gradually increased their pace, Jennifer feeling Tom striking deep inside her. He was by far the largest man to ever enter and it left her with an odd sense of both relief and sadness that it wasn't Derrick plowing into her.

She found herself moaning more and more as Tom increased his pace further and further. She loved the feeling of sucking a man while one was in her as well. She also loved the way her breasts bounced every time he shoved himself into her. The moaning must have been having an incredible effect on Greg in turn, as he was groaning his own pleasure. She knew that he would not last much longer as she noted his sack beginning to draw upwards. Sure enough, he gave her the warning just a moment later and she increased her suction as Tom's efforts drove her mouth on and off his cock. A short moment later, she felt him shoot into her mouth as well and again she swallowed as quickly as she could, not missing a single drop. As he moved away from her, he thanked her 'for the incredible head'.

"No, thank you." She said through ragged breaths as Tom quickened his pace yet again, grunting now with every thrust. What could have been a minute later, or ten, as Jennifer was wracked with another orgasm, Tom pulled himself from her and came across her ass and up her back with a loud groan. She sighed as she collapsed to the ground, breasts pressing into the floor. She had never been so thoroughly sated in all her life. She felt as though she didn't want another orgasm for at least a week. She couldn't even begin to remember how many she had experienced this night.

A short while later, she felt something cool and wet on her ass and made to protest that she was finished; however, as she turned her head, she noted it was the redhead, using a moistened towel to clean Tom's seed from her backside. She smiled at the redhead and mumbled a thank you.

"There is no need to thank me, Darling. I only hope you are happy with the way your evening progressed. I promised we would treat you as a queen. I pray we did not disappoint."

"Oh, I am not disappointed. If this is how queens live, I shall envy them all my life. I was sure only the gods were able to achieve this sort of pleasure."

"Well then, perhaps we treated you as a goddess." The woman laughed as Jennifer, now wiped clean, made to sit up.

"I have a feeling that I am going to be sore in the morning." Jennifer stated.

"Oh yes, this much time stimulated and practicing acts of sex will make a person sore, until you get used to it that is." The redhead replied with a wink.

"Unfortunately, I will never have the chance to get used to it, I fear."

"And why is that? You are beautiful and sexual and kind."

"I managed to have more partners tonight than I have in my entire twenty-five years."

"Ah... well, hold that thought Darling." The redhead then got up and walked away. When she returned, she had a business card in her hand. The card had only a phone number on it. "We had such a good time tonight, I would do it again. Call this number and register your phone number if yo too are interested. The next time we have a party, you will receive an anonymous call giving you details and attire requirements. I would love to have you join our little society."

"I... I don't know... I don't know how to thank you. You have been so, so good to me. By the way, my name is..." At this, the woman held up a hand to stop her.

"If you return to us, we may exchange names. This way, if you choose not to, I will always be the beautiful redhead who showed you the greatest sexual pleasure of your life. And you will always be the sexy, dark haired waitress I seduced into an orgy. It is sexier this way. No?"

"It is. I will see you again though, now that I know this exists, I cannot possibly decide against it. Never before have I found my satisfaction so thoroughly."

"I am glad to hear this. There is so much more than you experienced tonight that I wish to teach you. Now go, enjoy the rest of the party."

"I couldn't possibly do anything more."

"Well, then, watch those who can. Sometimes playing the voyeur is even more enticing than actively participating. Another thing you will learn if you return to us."

"Okay! Thank you so much again."

She received only a nod as the woman turned and strolled away. Jennifer sat for a few minutes longer, recovering, before she decided to take the woman's advice and stroll around, there were a few larger groups standing around watching some of the better action and she watched trying to decide where to head. A flash of dirty blonde hair caught her attention from the center of one of the groups.Sam?she thought curiously and headed in that direction.

She was shocked when she pushed through the crowd and saw that it was indeed Sam standing there, holding none other than Alexis as she rode him. She had always thought the two would be good together and watching the show they were putting on definitely proved her right. Just watching as he held her there, her riding him, him bending to suck her breast, and her resulting her scream of pleasure as she orgasmed, riding him furiously, turned her on all over again. She watched as Alexis continued pushing herself onto him over and over as she weighed through possibly the longest orgasm she had ever witnessed.

Finally, Sam said something to her and lifted her from him. The two had a small exchange of words, that Jennifer couldn't hear, before Alexis fell to her knees, Sam furiously working his cock in front of her face as she played with her breasts and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. Three large streams of cum shot from Sam as she watched. The first two catching Alexis in the face and the rest falling to her chest. Alexis swallowed all that was in her mouth and said something up to Sam before standing.

The redhead had been correct, watching could be quite fun. As Sam and Alexis turned, they seemed to just now notice the gathered audience.

"Whoo!!" Jennifer bellowed out, causing the rest of the onlookers to also cheer and clap. Alexis, being a good sport, bowed.

After that, things began rapidly dying down, a few groups continued what they were doing, Jennifer noticed the crowds at each gathering increased as each group finished. Jennifer did not bother paying too much attention to anyone else, mainly just stayed to the sides and rested. There was still cleanup to do after the guests all left and she was thoroughly exhausted.

She was sitting at one of the tables with her eyes closed when she felt someone sit beside her. Opening her eyes, she saw the brunette from earlier, dressed and presentable.

"I'm heading out in a few moments, the other lady told me of your agreement. I just wanted to tell you that I very much hope you do return to us. I had a very good time tonight, more fun than I have in years. I think together, we could reach new heights."

Before Jennifer could say a word, the brunette stood, kissed her on the forehead and walked away. After that, guests began pouring from the hall, some in large groups and some alone or in pairs. The crew, Jennifer included, began the cleanup process of the food and their own process. It was obvious that everyone was exhausted from the evenings antics as, not for lack of effort, this took nearly twice as long as normal.

****

As Jennifer lay her head down that night, she thanked the heavens that she didn't have to work the next day. She then reflected on the evenings events and decided that first thing the next morning, before even moving from her bed, she was calling the number on the back of that card.

12