The Party: Lily's Beautiful Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The siblings were both sweaty and breathless from their lovemaking when they heard their dad call them again.

"James! Lily!" Dad shouted once more. "We're waiting for you outside, come and enjoy the party with us!".

"They're probably upstairs, doubt they'll hear you" - Mom responded over the sound of the music.

They were completely unaware that their kids were just two rooms away, committing the most intense incestuous sex of their lives.

He felt her pussy tightening tightly around his cock.

"You're so hot. So perfect. I needed you so bad." Lily moaned while she continued thrusting herself against James' cock repeatedly.

James began moving faster, his fingers becoming harder against her soft skin as he pistoned his dick deep inside her faster each time.

Every insertion came with a loud smacking noise that echoed across the kitchen. The siblings were breathing heavily as their eyes stared into each other in ecstasy.

"F-fffuuck. Don't stop..." she said while grabbing onto James' hair and pulling his face towards hers, kissing him deeply.

"Fuck... yeah..." he responded while pumping his shaft inside her pussy faster with every thrust.

All of a sudden, a noise startled them into a shock.

The door that led outside started creaking very slowly, meaning someone was gonna walk inside the house, probably in the next few seconds, and it could be right into the kitchen. They both had been fucking carelessly until now.

James hurried to withdraw his shaft from his sister's insides, it came out with a loud plopping noise that resounded across the room, followed by a moan that escaped her lips.

Both Lily and James awoke immediately from their state of bliss after hearing footsteps approaching the kitchen, this time it was happening.

Lily pulled her beige top down, covering her tits, and pulled her skirt down, while James did the same with his underwear and pulled up his pants.

James immediately crouched down and swiped the pieces of broken glass under the cabinets.

Lily sat up from the kitchen sink, quickly grabbed a drink in her hand, and waited facing the opposite side of the kitchen entrance.

"Oh there you two are" - A voice was heard enthusiastically from the door.

"Hey mom!" - Lily replied, turning around with a slight smile while waving with the drink in her hand.

James stood up slowly and opened a cabinet, grabbing a plate and letting it sit on the kitchen counter to disimulate.

"Hey mom" - James replied without turning around.

Minutes ago he was furiously having the best sex of his life, and now he was in pure shock in an attempt to hide the obvious erection he had inside his underwear.

"We called you before, but you guys didn't answer" - Said mom while resting at the door.

"Oh yeah, we were upstairs and just came down here a few minutes ago; I thought we could grab you guys some drinks" - Lily replied.

"I'll bring some snacks, we'll be out there soon" - Added James, sounding busy with the plates.

"Great, well, I'll wait outside, don't take too long or the party will be over!" - Mom added.

"Sure!" - Both siblings replied almost in unison.

Mom turned around and walked towards the patio door, leaving both siblings alone in the kitchen again.

James, completely driven by the temptation, launched towards Lily and grabbed her from behind, with a quick motion, successfully pulling her pink panties aside.

In less than a second, his fully erect member pointed straight into his sister's entrance, causing the young woman to gasp loudly in surprise.

"Holy s-shit!" - She exclaimed loudly, covering her mouth in shock.

James grunted while slowly sinking into her wet pussy with every push forward.

"Lily? Are you okay?" - Her mother's voice exclaimed from the hall, followed by the footsteps abruptly stopping.

Lily was in such a state of pleasure that her words couldn't come out. Her eyes widened as she stared at her brother.

After a few seconds, she muttered:

"Y-Yeah, i... j-just... j-just..... Ahh yeahh" - she suddenly stopped talking.

"Oh, fuck... James, it feels so fucking good" - whispered so only him could hear.

His entire shaft was now sliding in and out at a considerable pace, while their mother still awaited an answer, the siblings now matched their pounding rhythm, slamming against each other in unison.

Lily started moaning, fully aroused by the fierce ramming she was receiving, her brother plunging his rigid cock as deep as he could possibly go.

His pelvis smacked against hers, and she howled in pleasure. Loud smacking sounds were now heard with each slap.

"She just... fuckk. She just hit her leg on the table, she's fine, mom!" - James replied, panting heavily without stopping his rocking motion.

"Okay, okay, well, i'll be waiting outside, don't take too long." - She said. Footsteps were heard again.

Lily's screams became louder and deeper, the sound of flesh slapping together getting progressively louder with every hit.

"Oh, god!" - She screamed.

"James, just keep going, keep going!!" - She started screaming even more intensely.

"Ahh, fuck!" He moaned.

At this point, neither of them cared if they got caught, their mom hadn't even reached the door, yet they were fucking like the house was completely empty, a desperate craving swam among them as if it were a whole sea full of pleasure and desire.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!", The whole kitchen now roared with the sound of their bodies colliding at full force. There was no stopping, it was primal instinct.

Seconds later, they hear the door that led outside open, and subsequently close.

Their mom was entirely unaware of their kids incestuous acts, just a few inches away from her.

And leaving them alone again just allowed the eager brother and sister to fulfill their cravings in such an insatiable primal manner.

The siblings didn't waste any more time, the need to satisfy their desires was now more important than ever.

Lily cried out in satisfaction as she felt his balls slapping hard against her vagina repeatedly. His entire shaft as deep as humanly possible, stabbing her cervix with every trust, making her squeal loudly.

Sweat was pooling all over him, his breaths growing heavier as his hips kept pistoning furiously, hitting her insides with every inch of his erect shaft.

Lily continued moaning loudly, her body starting to shake uncontrollably, heaving with her breasts rising up and down.

James felt his balls begin to boil, his cum rising up from within his body, ready to burst through.

With one last forceful thrust, he let out one final primal grunt, the entirety of his fully rigid member inside her beautiful little sister.

Stream after stream of potent white seed flooded her walls, her insides convulsed violently as a powerful orgasmic surge shook her body, the intense pressure building up inside her womb.

After countless pumps of his cum, Lily's pussy felt so full that it felt like it could burst. Her body jerked back and forth as she forced all the cum to stay as deep inside her as possible.

The feeling lasted for about fifteen seconds, then the tension left her body and her muscles relaxed, releasing the remainder of his semen inside her vagina.

James began sliding his cock slowly out of his sister's pussy, droplets of semen escaped from the sides as the drops collapsed onto the ground and the sink below, his entire shaft was coated with a mixture of semen and her juices. It felt like an ocean full of the perfect moisture.

The fluid was sticky and thick in consistency. It was almost as if it never wanted to exit his blissful sister's pussy.

James looked up to see her looking back at him, her lips slightly parted in a sweet sexy look. Her disheveled hair and messy makeup, the numb look of pleasure in her face.

"Fuck me, James, just keep going, i don't care if i get pregnant" - She whispered breathlessly as she licked her lips and her eyes stared directly into his.

After finishing the sentence, her eyes closed, prompting him to succumb to her cravings, she needed it, and James couldn't give up on her demands.

James hadn't fully released his cock from her pussy, just stopping right at her entrance. His previous load was now like a sea at high tide, crashing against a wall that blocked its path, not allowing it to escape.

"Lily...", he gasped.

He pulled his hips back as far as possible without withdrawing his cock from her.

In an extremely quick motion, his whole length disappeared into her warmth, pushing the semen from his previous load back inside her, coating every inch of her walls with his sperm.

A wet, loud smack reflected across the room as his pelvis smacked against hers once again.

"Oh-h, my god, i can feel your cum in my womb" - She moaned, holding onto his shoulders tightly.

James grunted as he pushed forward, continuing his rhythmic movements as his now fully erect shaft found his way back into her wetness.

Her nails dug in his back, his chest and back were covered with sweat as he pounded her relentlessly.

Droplets of semen splashed against their pelvis, sending it flying everywhere across the room. An intense scent filled the room, making both siblings more aroused every second that passed, extending the heavenly state they were in.

Lily's moans and yells of delight were now echoing through the room. If the music from the party stopped, the entire backyard full of people and neighbors would probably hear them.

"Hey kids, what is taking you guys so long? I'm hungry" - A sudden voice emerged from the patio door, it was their dad.

"Just a minute, dad! We're cumm-coming really soon!" - Replied James, completely ignoring him while never stopping pounding his sister's slit.

Lily's eyes rolled into the back of her head. She bit her lips, trying hard not to moan, but her cries and moans were still audible.

If their dad ever decided to step into the house, he would have heard them. The siblings, in a state of deep pleasure, took the risk and kept going at it like wild animals, not stopping even if they were going to get caught.

"MMMhhmm, Mhhmm" was all Lily could mutter at the moment, her brother furiously plunging himself so deep inside, reaching depths he would have never imagined.

With his sister practically in ecstasy, James lost control, he felt like a volcano erupting inside him, knowing there was no other place to shoot his load than inside his own sister's pussy, even if it meant being beaten up by their angry father for doing it.

"Fuuuck! F-fuck! Lilyyy!" - James yelled as he grabbed her sweaty, disheveled hair that covered her face, embracing her in a luscious, deep kiss.

Shot after shot of his warm seed filled her for the second time, making her legs tremble. Her whole body shivered violently due to the extreme stimulation.

"HHmmmm!" she whimpered in contentment.

"I.. I love y-you" - added between pants.

James continued spurting his thick white load into her cunt, into what seemed to be an infinite sea of cream and juice. The feeling was so overwhelming, so euphoric that it was almost too much for him to handle.

She was panting profusely at this point, she had never been so turned on in her life, and she couldn't stop crying out loud either.

They continued kissing passionately, her legs wrapped tightly around him, allowing his juices to inseminate every single inch of her vagina.

Their tongues danced around their mouths while her hands gripped onto his hair tight, then held onto her hip, pulling him even closer.

They broke apart briefly, both breathing heavily, sweat pouring off their faces and chests, their lips almost touching, staring at each other with a look of pure lust and passion, their bodies covered in sweat and cum, their eyes half closed.

"Mmmm... James.." - Lily mumbled quietly.

Still fully lodged inside her, James let out a low groan in response, his hands running roughly across her back.

His hands now roamed her curves, squeezing her ass, massaging her breasts, and finally cupping them in his palms. She moaned and bucked against him in reaction, feeling every single part of him.

In one last fit of lust and passion, James bucked his hips back until he felt the tip of his dick reach her entrance. The siblings slowly elevated their faces and locked their eyes together in a lustful gaze, a silent communication passing between them indicating their eager intentions.

Lily nodded vigorously, signaling for him to do it.

"Just do it, get me preg-." Lily whimpered.

James impaled his entire length inside his sister's slit once again, cutting her words short.

This time grabbing her hips, making sure to stay locked in position, pushing his entire length inside her pussy one last time, his balls slapped against her ass with a loud noise.

"FFFuuuck! Yeahhh!" - She hissed in bliss, her back arching upward as her entire body shook with uncontrollable energy.

Fully spent, James started to slowly withdraw his member from the depths of her pussy, gliding across her fully coated walls, full of his own sperm. The feeling was so overwhelming that small spurts of cum still shot from his dick as he neared the exit of his sister's tight canal.

As he fully retracted himself from her, a loud plopping noise escaped from her hole, her vagina pulsating wildly, releasing a large stream of creamy goo that landed across the sink and the kitchen floor.

"Let's clean up this mess and go to the party before they find out" - James spoke with a more serious tone.

"Hmm... How about we go upstairs instead... The party is not over yet" - Lily replied with a seductive voice.

"Good idea..." - He smirked.

The siblings embraced in a soft kiss before finally leaving the kitchen together while holding hands. Knowing the real party was just about to begin.

12