The Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Christine and Nigel come round with surprise friend.
3.1k words
4.17
8.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

A couple of weeks have passed by since the party. Gwen is still on a sexual high so there has been more sexual play than usual in bed at night. Gwen is insisting on Mike's head between her legs to get her in the mood and he is happy to oblige her. The face sitting of a few weeks ago has become a regular part of their fucking. Mike loves slurping up the sperm he has deposited inside her.

One night she makes him wear a pair of her panties to bed then strokes him to orgasm talking about her plan to sleep with real men with big cocks. It doesn't take him long before he squirts into the panties.

Over breakfast the next day Gwen makes an announcement.

"I've invited Christine and Nigel round for a meal on Saturday night."

Mike was expecting that something like this might happen. They make eye contact and he tries to smile, not quite pulling it off.

"You're planning to fuck Nigel again, aren't you?"

"Yes darling, that would be nice, But I can't take anything for granted. It depends on what Christine thinks, doesn't it?"

"Maybe I could keep her busy whilst you two slip off to our bedroom."

"No way, I don't allow you to fuck other women. Those are the rules, aren't they? I've read all about cuckolding, as you know. You're my cuckold now, aren't you? Cuckolds are submissive."

Mike's weak attempt at trying to assert himself has failed. He looks down at the floor. He is aware that Gwen fucking Nigel at the party could never be described as consensual on his part. And yet he'd mostly loved it, it fed into his fetish for cuckolding in a way he'd never imagined in his wildest dreams. It occupies his thoughts constantly.

"Yes dear, I am your cuckold."

"Good, I'm glad we've got that sorted out. It would be nice if you could dress as a maid again. What do you think?"

"Okay, I'll do it if you want me to." Mike blushes and his cock thickens.

"Really? I thought you hated fancy dress."

"I did, you're right, but I find myself thinking about that night. I can't stop going over it in my head."

"I am glad about that. Do you jerk off thinking about it?"

"Yes dear."

"Good girl. You won't mind if we all call you a girl on Saturday night, will you?"

"No dear."

Over the next two days Gwen looks on Amazon and sends off for an expensive and tasteful Maid's outfit in Mike's size. It's of the type with a very short skirt and stockings and suspenders, not intended for a maid who works for a living. A delivery driver knocks at the door.

"Mike, it's arrived, let's try it on you."

Gwen closes the blinds and soon he's wearing it. It fits perfectly, even the shiny black high heeled shoes. They are not too high for him to manage.

Gwen notices the bulge and smiles to herself. Her hubby really enjoys cross dressing.

"I'm picking up the wig this afternoon. Don't worry about makeup, I'll sort that out for you on Saturday."

"Will they be laughing at me?" Mike says. "I'm not sure I can go through with this."

"They may at first, but you've just got to play it straight. You are there to serve us. All the food will be ready for you to take through into the dining room. Apart from preparing the drinks that's all there is to it. You can leave us to it after that if you wish."

"What if someone tries to touch me?"

"That's up to you sweetie. If you're not comfortable with it you'll just have to push them away. But play along submissively, you are allowed to enjoy it you know"

"But what if I spurt?"

"That's acceptable. Just make sure you don't do it all over our guests dear. They won't want your fluids getting on their clothing. Your place is in the background as a servant. Have you got that?"

"Yes dear." Mike's cock jerks. He's aware Gwen's seen it move and she's smiling with approval. He knows he's there to be humiliated but perversely finds the idea arouses him. There's excitement and a little fear but he wants to recapture the adrenaline rush of the night of the party. He knows this will be different but consoles himself that he'll be on home ground.

Soon it's Saturday night and Mike is opening the door to friends; Chris and Nigel.

"Welcome." He says. "Make yourselves at home. Can I get you drinks?"

"Thank you, Michelle, you look amazing. Two gin and tonics please." Christine is fully aware of what to expect. Nigel raises his eyebrows but smiles benignly.

Whilst in the kitchen mixing the drinks Mike hears Nigel ask a question. He catches the name 'Jim' but can't make out the rest. He moves nearer to the kitchen door but they're now talking in hushed voices and he's no idea what is being said.

He brings the drinks out, including a glass of wine for Gwen. She'd put her head round the kitchen door and given him her order rather curtly. He replied "Yes Ma'am", subserviently enjoying being in servant mode. It aroused him. As he enters with the drinks he notes that the conversation has stopped abruptly. The three of them are sat on the settees in the living room. He carefully arranges coasters and side tables for their drinks.

He's just about to retreat back to the kitchen when the doorbell rings.

"Ha, it must be our other guest. Let him in Mike."

He's about to ask her who it is but stops himself, reminded that he is the servant and will, in any case, find out soon enough.

He's greeted at the door by a familiar face from his past.

"Hello young lady, nice to see you again. Gwen told me you have a penchant for dressing up. Long time, no see."

Mike is flabbergasted. It's Brooks, a man he went to school with that he's not seen for years. When Mike was in the third form Brooks was one of the prefects from the upper sixth. He remembers something about him having a younger sister. Wasn't she in the same class as Gwen at her school? In those days a lot of schools in the south of England were single sex.

"You'd better come in." Mike says. He's not happy with this turn of events. Under orders from Brooks, he brings a glass of wine for him then retreats into the kitchen again. The school he attended always used surnames so he never got to know his prefect's first name. It must be Jim. Mike pours himself a stiff whiskey and swallows it down in one.

The three guests and Gwen ignore him apart from ordering more drinks. They all seem to know the other guest who sits down next to Christine. Nigel and Gwen occupy the other settee. Their bodies are touching and Mike notices that Nigel has his hand on Gwen's knee.

He remembers Brooks as a complete swine at school. He'd taken a dislike to Mike finding weak excuses to put him in late night detention. Mike was a day pupil so staying late meant him missing his bus home. His parents always backed up whatever the school did so it meant he was in trouble at home.

As the drinks flow and the meal progresses the four that are eating become more relaxed.

The other four begin to include Mike in their conversations.

"I don't suppose you realise that Gwen and my sister became great friends." Jim says. "She'd often stay over at our parent's house and she developed a bit of a crush on me. They kept in touch at university and met up in the holidays. Isn't that right Gwen?"

"Yes darling. That was when you first made a pass at me, remember?"

"You didn't know that I fucked Gwen before you did, did you Mike, or should I call you Michelle?"

Another shock for Mike. He'd never questioned Gwen about her previous boyfriends although he'd speculated, realising that she wasn't a virgin. To think of her with this slimy, bullying toad of a man some years older than her was horrible for him. Surely he couldn't have been, could he?

"I know what you're thinking." Gwen says. "Was he the first? Well, yes, he was as a matter of fact. I was chatting with Christine about the arrangements for tonight. We needed another man, someone with the right credentials to satisfy us both. I've called on him a few times over the years when my vibrator didn't do it for me and he's been very reliable, haven't you darling?

"I aim to please." Jim says with his self-satisfied smile.

"You're a complete bastard." Mike says loudly in a deep voice. He's dropped all pretense of being a servant for them and wants to take a swipe at Jim Brooks as he'd often thought of doing in his school days.

"Now, now, you are here to serve us. You've agreed to this. Let's not have any unpleasantness. Otherwise, I might have to take you over my knee." Jim says.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but I have to admit that I'd love to see that happen." Gwen says.

Mike catches a glimpse of himself in the living room mirror. His wife's comment has produced laughter from Nigel and Christine and despite his flash of anger he finds he is fully erect. The atmosphere effectively defused by his wife's comment, he smiles grimly.

"I don't think that will be necessary." He says quietly.

"Okay, maybe later then." Jim says with a twinkle in his eye.

We are now on the sweet course and things are become wilder. Mike gets his bottom pinched by all the four diners. Christine puts her hand up his skirt and fondles his cock and balls expressing surprise at their size. Gwen nods in agreement and the other two check him out and agree with Christine's assessment. Mike thanks them all in turn having thoroughly enjoyed their 'abuse'.

Gwen and Nigel start kissing and Christine and Jim do the same. Before very long the meal is forgotten and the four diners move back to the sofas where the kissing continues unabated.

Mike moves to the kitchen and begins to fill the dishwasher. He's hardly started when the moaning and squeals of delight draw him back. He stands in the doorway and watches as his wife, now naked from the waist down, kneels in front of Nigel and takes his cock in her mouth. He stares, fascinated, quickly reaching for his cock through the leg of his panties and beginning to stroke himself.

Watching his lovely wife giving head to another man he reflects that Gwen never seemed keen on fellating him. With Nigel however she is obviously loving it. He wonders if Jim ever asked her for a blow job and if she did it with him. He realises that the night is young. Who knows what these four will get up to later?

As he masturbates slowly, trying to hold back from squirting, he remembers his wife's words earlier. Has Jim Brooks been fucking her all along?

"Gwen? What did you mean you've called on Brooks over the years?"

"I'll answer that", says Jim. "She rings me when she gets an itch. Be grateful, that's how your marriage has worked all these years. Now don't stop stroking that little dicklette. That's better, I can see you like what wifey is doing to Nigel don't you?"

"Yes."

"Be respectful to your guests. Answer me properly."

"Yes sir."

"That's better. Now, I'm going to fuck Christine in a minute. Pull off her panties for me and prepare her with your tongue. It's what sissy cucks do isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

"You'll be doing the same for me with your darling wife when Nigel's finished with her won't you sissy?"

"Yes sir."

"Gwen loves to fuck men with big cocks, doesn't she sissy?"

"Yes, sir." As Mike answers, fully aware of the implications, his medium sized cock explodes squirting semen onto his mini skirt and down his stockings.

He quickly moves over and kneels before Christine. She lifts up her bum to help him get her panties off. Her legs are splayed wide for him and he begins licking, she's already soaking so doesn't need anything to bring her to the boil but Jim clearly wants maximum humiliation for him tonight. His cock revives as he bends to his task. Her cunt is different from Gwen's, looking more ravaged than hers but it tastes sweet and he takes great pleasure in what he's been requested to do.

"That's enough sissy. Let a real man take over." So saying Jim climbs aboard Christine and they begin to fuck missionary style.

"Yes, sir."

He turns towards the moans and sees his gorgeous wife squirming on the end of Nigel's large cock. He's all the way in and he can see she's loving it.

"This is heaven, you're almost as big as Jim's." Gwen says breathlessly. "Make my cunt bigger so I can take his whopper. Hubby is average but bigger is better, don't you agree Christine?"

"Fully agree to that, Gwen. You never let on about Jim's size. He's banging on my cervix and he's not fully in me yet. Jim pulls out and maneuvers her roughly over the arm of the settee, her arse sticking up in the 'doggy' position. First fingering her cunt to help him find her hole, he plows into her in one swift movement, this time burying his todger all the way in." She grunts as he bottoms out and she gives a squeal of delight.

"That's it, fuck me hard. I don't mind the pain," Christine exclaims. "It adds to the pleasure. I bet I'll have trouble walking tomorrow but I love it."

Mike's penis is stiff again as he turns his attention towards Gwen. She's making all the sounds he knows so well as she approaches her orgasm only she's much louder. He's often wanked off to thoughts of his lovely wife in the arms of another man. To see it happening is even better. He could never understand why such a beauty could possibly want to marry him. He now knows she has been fucking Jim all this time. He wonders how many other men have cuckolded him over the years. His penis gets stiffer.

Inevitably the two alpha males reach completion filling their women with plenty of fertile sperm. Gwen has had three orgasms, Christine four. All of them are now completely naked. As Jim moves towards Gwen, he notices the discrepancy.

"Hey, do me a favour Nigel, strip the sissy."

Whilst Jim is kissing Mike's wife Nigel removes all his clothing apart from his dark stockings. It doesn't take long.

"Get over here sissy. You know what to do. Clean up all that goo that's leaking out of her, be a good girl. She's ready for another deposit in that slutty hole of hers, aren't you darling?"

"You bet I am, you'll swallow all Nigel's like a good cuckold as you did last time won't you sweetie? My cunt is ready for a good stretching. Aren't I lucky?"

He's ready to suck cum and is beginning to enjoy the taste. Gwen is on a sexual high and it turns her on even more to see her sissy husband humiliating himself between her legs. He knows he's preparing me for Jim she thinks and his cock is again at full stretch. She can't believe he's become so compliant and feels herself flushing again.

"Nigel, why don't you shove the dildo we brought with us up Mike's arse whilst he's busy. You'll need the lube, it's in the same bag." Christine says. Nigel gets up to do his wife's bidding.

Mike hears this and decides he'll go with the flow. He's got an idea what's being planned for him. But why is his cock getting harder? He notices Jim is smiling and feels a little uneasy.

"I want to fuck her on the marriage bed." Jim announces. "You are all invited."

With the dildo in place and Gwen cleaned out Jim takes her hand and they climb the stairs to the bedroom with Mike, Christine and Nigel following behind.

"The sissy can stand." Jim says with a sneer. Nigel and Christine sit on the two seats. Christine whispers to Mike and he perches on her knee. She takes his cock in her hand and strokes it, slowly whispering nasty things in Mike's ear.

"She won't be fucking you any time soon. Jim and Nigel will want her regularly from now on. She'll want other lovers too. You're not going to get a look in. You'll be sucking cum from her cunt daily. She'll have you wearing women's clothes all the time and get you taking oestrogen and other pills to grow your tits and shrink your cock. Jim has plans for you after he's given your wife a thorough fucking. Watch him closely, he knows exactly how to please a woman."

Mike is thinking it is Jim's big cock that is so pleasing rather than any part of his technique.

However, he has to admit that his wife is having the time of her life as Jim takes her to orgasm after orgasm in various different positions over the next hour. It is so exciting and humiliating to watch his wife being pleasured by a man he went to school with who he had grown to hate through his school years.

After Gwen has screamed out her last flushy completion, Jim, still fully erect mar-shalls the other three still naked participants and they grab Mike and bend him over the bed, holding him down whilst Jim fucks him up the arse. The lube helps of course but he hates it at first. It is quite painful and Jim is determined to take his boy pussy and break him in as roughly as possible, showing no mercy. After ten minutes the pain eases and he begins to enjoy it. His cock squirts to show his pleasure. He tells the others to let go of him and they do. Christine strokes him to yet another orgasm whilst Gwen is giving him a passionate kiss.

All in all, it is another evening to remember, better than Mike has expected. He hopes to have many more like this in the future.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers