The Party Pt. 05 - Conclusion

Story Info
My wife gets a big surprise.
4.3k words
4.37
11.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was ushered to the far end of the pool, where she slowly dissolved into the steam and fog. Jasmine took my arm and guided me to a door several feet away, and we passed through it, leaving the pool room behind. The room we entered felt much like what a spa relaxation room might feel like, with low light and some Asian wind chimes playing somewhere in the background. I heard water trickling over rocks from a table top miniature babbling brook. There were a few soft, plush chairs to sit in and stacks of pristine white towels and robes. Jasmine spoke, breaking my spell.

"You've got some chlorine from the pool on you, as well as some of your own seed that has spilled onto your skin. You need to shower and get thoroughly cleaned before the final act of this performance. Go into the shower room and I'll meet you in there."

I walked into the open shower room, where there was a large shower head on each of the three of the walls. There must have been a motion sensor, because as soon as I walked in, they all turned on. The water was immediately warm and soothing. Looking down at the bottom of one of the walls, there was a device like one you might see at a dairy farm: a clear cylinder about 10 inches long attached to a thick, long, clear tube that went into the wall. No sooner did my eyes fall upon this, than Jasmine strode in. She was now completely naked, as was I. But she had pulled her ink black hair into a long ponytail, and water droplets glistened off her chocolate skin like tiny diamonds. Her breasts were magnificent and threw shadows onto her stomach from the dim overhead light. She had amazing curves, with an ass as plump and ripe as a Georgia peach.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she purred. She then reached over to the small stand and got some soap and started lathering me up. She began at my shoulders and worked her way down. When she got to my heavy sac (still the size of a basketball and feeling heavier with every minute), she came around and faced me. She then went down to a squat and was looking right at my sac. She started using both hands to caress and massage it, and I felt myself starting to get hard. She would cup my enlarged balls with her hands and lift them up a few inches, then let my entire sac drop. The sheer weight of it was formidable, and I winced when she did it, but then strangely hoped she would do it again. Once she was satisfied with my cleanliness, she told me to rinse.

She next bent over right in front of me to pick up the dairy device. Her ass was inches from my cock, and I desperately wanted to plunge into her, but I knew that could be disastrous. Once she had the cylinder in her left hand, she turned and started stroking me with her right. She pressed her tits into me, and I felt my knees get weak, but I stayed steady. When I was solid as a marble pilar, she silently took the tip of the clear cylinder and brought it to the tip of my member. It instantly suctioned onto me and took my entire cock into it! I was now firmly attached to it. She went to the wall and turned a knob, and it started sucking and going up and down my shaft.

"We're going to save your juice for later," she stated matter of simply. I put my hands against the wall of the shower for support, as Jasmine moved behind me and leaned into my back. Her tits cushioned right onto my mid back, and I could feel her hard nipples move back and forth slightly. I felt my sac starting to contract, and my cock was throbbing as the suction was relentless. I noticed my hips were starting to involuntarily buck, and I felt a welling pressure build. Jasmine then started to whisper in my ear.

"Let's see how much cum we can suck out of you," she cooed.

That's when the dam burst and I felt myself cumming. I looked down at the tube sucking on my cock, and I saw the first wave of cum going down the clear tubing. Wave after wave went like this, and I was writhing back and forth as it extracted my juice. More and more fluid went down the tubing, as my sac swayed forward and backward. As before, with my sac as massive as it was, it felt like there were gallons of cum inside. The ejaculations seemed to go on forever, giving no end in sight. Although each wave was as powerful as the one before it, I finally noticed the cum volume dwindling. Jasmine let it go for another minute, then she grabbed the cylinder and gave it a strong and forceful pull. It came off with loud "pop" sound as the suction was instantly broken.

"So where does all that cum go?" I panted.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough," Jasmine stated. She then escorted me out of the shower and back into the spa area, where she tossed a white robe at me, which I happily garnered. She took a similar one, but hers was clearly tailored for her body and it perfectly conformed to her curves. Over the left breast was the same red "double U" shaped emblem, embossed into the robe. Her robe had a plunging neckline, exposing heavy cleavage. She clearly knew where her assets were and wanted to flaunt them.

"Follow me," she commanded, and we strode down a separate hall.

We came to a heavy door, ornate with deep carvings of men and women in all sorts of sexual positions, etched into the dark wood. We stopped just outside the door, and she gave me instructions.

"When we go in there, you are to be silent. Absolutely no words are to come out of your mouth unless I give you permission. If that is the case, I will silently look at you and squeeze one of my nipples. Otherwise, there is no talking. If you say anything out of turn, I will make everything up to this point seem like child's play. I have something in store for your wife, and you may be tempted to give her a 'warning.' You will both be harshly punished if you do that. Moans and groans are allowed, but no speaking. Do you understand?"

I said yes, and she opened the door and had me follow her in. The room was lavish, with low lights that were deep yellow and red colored. There were plush, wine-colored couches and recliner chairs, with large and small matching pillows strewn all over. All of the furniture was covered in crushed velvet, and some had dark blue pillows as well, accented with gold tassels. There were chandeliers which reminded me of something found in Morocco or Casablanca. Scattered around the room I saw a handful of people, all naked and all but two were women. They were all engaged in some stage of sexual play. Soft murmurs and moans were heard, but it wasn't overwhelming or intrusive. I saw a woman with a strapon plunging it into another woman who was on all fours. The woman with the strapon had long hair that cascaded down her chest and covered most of her breasts. The woman receiving the treatment had long boobs that swayed forward and back and grazed the couch cushion with each thrust. She had small stretch marks on the side of her boobs, which I found strangely erotic and added an element of realness to the experience.

On another couch was a man with a blonde woman on each side of him. They were engaged in heavy kissing and tonguing, while one woman stroked his member slowly. The other woman then brought her mouth to her female counterpart's breast and sucked ravenously at it. Within seconds, I saw milk dripping from her mouth as she drank greedily. She sucked heavily without swallowing, then brought her mouth up to the other woman's lips and shared the nectar with her. The man had each of his hands around an ass, and got his finger into their pussy's. He fingered them slowly and they opened their mouths in ecstasy.

Jasmine shepherded me to the corner of the large room and removed my robe in the process. There was a very substantial "L" shaped couch awaiting us. Pillows were everywhere, and an opulent chandelier hung in the middle of the seating area, where plush rugs lay on the floor. A very comfortable looking chair sat beside the couch and Jasmine half pushed me into it. As I sat, I felt like it was the most comfortable chair I could remember sitting in. It felt amazing to have my heavy nut sack finally supported by something other than hanging down to my knees. I rested my arms on the soft arm rests and felt a bit kingly as I watched Jasmine let her robe drop to the floor. She bent over to pick it up, and her ass raised right to my face. She winked at me over her shoulder, and I could smell her scent. One of her concubines swept in and picked up the robe wordlessly. Jasmine slowly stood, turned around and then bent over in front of me so her tits looked like orbs right before me. They hung down, with her nipples now pointing at the floor. As I sat there taking it all in, I glanced to the corner of the room and my emotions froze as I saw a large, clear vat with a thick milky substance in it.

"Is that my cum?" I asked.

"Well, aren't you insightful? Yes it is, but don't worry. You'll like how it gets used," she beamed. "Now Ruby, bring our guest of honor in."

Ruby had been standing at attention next to the vat. She was a red headed woman with extravagant eyeliner that tapered at the corners, so it looked like cat eyes. She had a bull's nose ring and porcelain skin. Her tits were a full D, and her nipples were caramel colored and flanked by veins that dove into her breasts. She walked quickly to a door hidden in the seams of the wall beside the couch, went in, and in a few seconds returned. She was leading a woman by a chain attached to her collar, and I realized as much as expected it to be my wife. My wife's hair was unruly but thick and full, and she was clearly unable to see because she was heal-toe walking to find her way. This was because she had a pair of jet-black goggles over her eyes, no doubt blocking all light from her vision. Her breasts hung heavily and rolled across her chest with each step. As she got closer, I could see her engorged breast veins, and her nipples looked long, as if someone (or something) had been sucking strongly on them. She had a metal chain that completely encompassed her waist, and the other woman used it to guide her to the area in the middle of the couches. She then gave it a good tug down, and my wife went to her knees.

"Well Wifey, here we are. This is going to be straight forward. Phil is here, say hi won't you dear?" Jasmine asked. Her eyes penetrated me, and she reached up and pinched her nipple.

"Hey babe, it's me," I said.

"Yeah, hi Phil," my wife icily replied.

"Well, that's not a very positive attitude," Jasmine said. She nodded to Ruby, who reached down and torqued on my wife's nipples. She pinched and twisted them, and my wife yelped and drew back but couldn't do much more than that. Ruby released her grip, and I saw milk on her fingers.

"Let's try that again, Wifey," Jasmine ordered.

"Hello Phil. Hello Mistress," my wife obediently said.

"That's better. As I was saying, this is very basic. Phil is going to stand right in front of you and you're going to suck his brains out, fondle his massive balls, and make slutty slurpy sounds when you do it. While you're going to town, I've got a double dildo that's going to fill you up and gave you a taste of DP. Any questions?"

My wife briefly hesitated from the shock of it all, but then shook her head no and did not look excited to begin.

"Are you ready, Phil?" Jasmine asked, again pinching her nipple.

"Yes mistress, I'm ready to begin," I said.

"Ruby, slide the device under Wifey," Jasmine said. Ruby produced an item that looked like a small skateboard, but on it were two large dildos. Ruby quickly dropped and fervently sucked each one and spit on them, lubing them up nicely. Attached to the base of each was a tube, that I saw ran up to the vat of cum. But my wife obviously couldn't see that and had no idea. Ruby lifted my wife's hips with the waist chain and slide the device under her. Ruby then guided my wife down onto the dildos: one for her pussy and one for her back door.

My wife started to silently object, but this only made Ruby pull her down harder. My wife was pursing her lips and breathing through them, and after several seconds she eventually dropped all the way down to the bottom of the 8" dildos. Ruby then grabbed a short chain on the floor on each side of my wife, which was attached to eyelets in the floor. She clipped these onto the waist chain so that my wife could only raiser her hips up an inch or so. She was immobilized.

"OK Phil, batter up. Step in front of your wife," Jasmine commanded. But as soon as she finished speaking, Ruby came over and put her hands up and held me fast. She wouldn't let me step in front of my wife, and I was puzzled but kept my mouth shut. Then the same secret door in the wall silently opened, and a thick woman with chestnut brown hair walked out pulling a similar chain as was on my wife's collar. Except this was attached to a man! He was also blindfolded, but looked tired and unkept and shuffled his feet when he walked. Looking at his package, I saw that he had the same massive, saline infused balls that I did! His cock was also enlarged, and appeared about the same girth as mine when I sized it up. He was gagged as well, so couldn't speak. There was a thick cloth over the gag as well, which appeared to be a sound dampener. Jasmine then took his chain and walked him right in front of my wife.

"Let's go Wifey, grab that cock and start sucking," Jasmine ordered sternly.

My wife blindly felt around with her hand until she found his cock, and he tensed. She then started jerking and squeezing. He got hard about as quickly as I had before, and she then removed her hand from his cock and moved both of her hands to his engorged sac, which she kneaded and massaged with passion. She brought her mouth to his cock and had to open much wider than she ever had before, and started slurping. Jasmine brought me just next to the guy and whispered in my ear while she pinched her nipple, "Say something encouraging."

"Oh, that's it baby," I said convincingly. This got my wife to increase her pace even more and she started to deep throat the guy. Then I saw Ruby pick up a remote control and turn a knob on it, and the double dildo started thrusting into my wife. The thrust of each was a half a cycle off pace with the other, so that as the dildo to her pussy penetrated, the one in her ass withdrew. Then the one in her ass penetrated and the one in her pussy withdrew. This created a cycle that started rocking my wife up and down without any rest or break in the fucking. The thrusts were forceful and purposeful.

The guy seemed to be waking up from his fog and starting to thrust his hips toward her face. I couldn't believe my wife was working his cock thinking it was mine, but then his sac was the size of a large watermelon just like mine and Jasmine probably made sure his cock was similar to mine as well. Jasmine was standing on the other side of me, and she reached down and started to tickle my tip with her fingernails. It made me leap to attention, and as my eyes met hers, I saw her lick her lips and then reach down with her other hand into a jar. She withdrew a handful of clear gel, and then started stroking me. I was now as hard as Gibraltar, and I too started thrusting my hips. She brought her other hand to her mouth, and a single finger over her lips, indicating I needed to keep quiet. I looked down at her hand as it went all the way over the tip of my cock, and then rode all the way to the base. Faster and faster she went. I was getting close, and just when I was about to open the flood gates, she instantly removed her hand. My cock throbbed and pulsed in the air, but nothing more happened. I felt a heaviness grow in my balls, and I ached for release.

Jasmine then went over to the guy and removed his blindfold. He squinted and glanced around, but when he looked at her, she gave the same "Shh" gesture, and he nodded. My wife continued to suck, oblivious to what was happening. Next Jasmine removed his gag, and he continued to keep quiet. She nodded to Ruby, who pushed a different button on the remote. This caused a small pad directly between the two dildos to elevated from the device, and it went all the way up to my wife's bottom. It was positioned right in between her pussy and ass, that soft fleshy part of her anatomy. It then applied pressure and continued to elevate. This brought her whole body up until her restraints were taught, and she couldn't go any further. Having her hip chain snug over her waist, and this on full tension against the steel eyelets in the floor, left her no room to move. And the machine continued to fuck her.

The guy was getting close, and he nodded to Jasmine. She then resumed stroking me, and I was catching up quickly. She looked at me and pinched her nipple, and I said, "I'm getting close."

My wife now feverishly sucked and glugged on his cock, and with her free hands rubbed his sac. It was like she was playing with a large water balloon, but the fluid was thick and behaved almost like loose playdoh. Jasmine, continuing to stroke me, nodded to Ruby who went to a table and brought back a stainless-steel device. It was like one that could be found at a dental office to pry open and keep a person's mouth open, like an oral speculum. She walked over to my wife and stood ready: one hand on the remote and the other on the device. Jasmine nodded again and Ruby set the remote down and then told my wife to pull her mouth off the cock. When my wife did, Ruby expertly and quickly slid the dental device into my wife's mouth and pried it open. Her mouth was now gaping open, and I could see her tongue and even her tonsils. Ruby then picked up the remote and walked over to the guy and started stroking him.

"You're going to take more cum than you ever have in your life," Jasmine exclaimed.

She then snapped her fingers at the woman who brought the guy out, and she strode over and held my wife's head firmly in place from behind.

I was getting close, and I could tell the guy was too. My wife sat there, breathing heavily and getting fucked without seeing what was happening in front of her. When Jasmine felt my sac start to tense, she nodded to Ruby, who quick as a cat pushed a button on the remote, then dropped it and continued to stroke the guy ever faster. The flick of the switch she initiated caused the cum in the vat to start traveling down the tubes, and I saw it quickly approach my wife's waiting holes. Continuing to jerk the guy off with one hand, Ruby then ripped off my wife's blindfold.

"Surprise!" Jasmine yelled.

The guy was standing right in front of my wife, his cock inches from her face, and as she looked right at his bulging cock, she instantly realized she had been sucking it, thinking it was me. Then she glanced at me and saw Jasmine stroking her husband's cock just next to this guy. She had a look of shock and horror on her face, and her eyes widened in frozen disbelief. Ruby was pumping the guy's dick, Jasmine was pumping mine, and she just realized she had given a sloppy BJ to a random man. And then it started.

He shot a load right into her mouth, and my wife glug gulped as it went down. Then I shot my first wad, and it also went right into her mouth. As I looked down at her pussy, I saw that the cum that was in the vat was now entering each dildo and was flooding her insides with ejaculation. It was oozing down her inner thighs like melting ice cream on a hot summer day. I continued to gush and shoot load after load at my wife as Jasmine jerked me off. Ruby continued her relentless pace on the guy, who was shooting equal amounts of spooge onto my wife's face and into her mouth. My dick was then aimed at her pendulous breasts, and these soon became soaked. She looked like she was covered in egg whites, as it glistened in the low light. The guy started laughing as Ruby aimed his cock all over her body. We continued to douse her, as she stared up at all of us in horror. The cum was now flowing down her legs, as her holes were filled to the brim. The vat was getting low but still cum came. More went into her mouth, and she tried to move her head, but she was in a vice grip from the other woman. Cum went down her throat and I saw her swallow, but as soon as she did more cum filled her mouth. She was getting two mega loads of cum from two guys with sacs the size of basketballs, and more from a large vat going into her holes.

12