The Party Pt. 05 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, our shots became less forceful, and I felt the pressure in my balls dwindle. The guy shot a final load right at her face, getting her square in her left eye. My final shot wasn't as strong, but got her tit and dribbled to the nipple. The vat was now empty, and Ruby turned it off. She then led the guy out of the room, who was continuing to snicker as he walked away and stared down at my wife. Jasmine released the dental apparatus from her mouth, then brought me closer. Jasmine grabbed my still hard member and began slapping my wife's face with it.

"See how fun that was? Didn't you enjoy sucking this fine piece of meat? Or wasn't this the cock you were sucking? You really should be able to tell the difference between your husband's cock and someone else's."

My wife just sat there stunned. It looked like she took a bath in a massive tub of cum. Her tits were still enormous, and her breath was coming so fast her juggs were heaving. The third woman walked away slowly, leaving just the three of us. Jasmine spoke first.

"Well, that concludes our festivities for tonight. I think I owe you a word of thanks, as I thoroughly enjoyed tormenting you. It gives me a certain fulfillment, you know? Well anyways, I am going to walk you back to a recovery room, where you can wake up and leave tomorrow at your own leisure. It's been a long night for you two."

She led us away to a side room and pushed each of us through. As we entered, she quickly jabbed each of us in the ass with a needle. Before I knew it, she pushed us down on the bed and gave a gentle wave goodbye. Before I could even protest, I feel into a deep sleep.

I awoke with a start, next to my wife. She was still sleeping and had rolled away from me. We were both naked, but all the cum that had covered her body was gone. I looked down at my sac and to both my relief and disappointment, it was back to its original size. That night of orgasm after orgasm was unbelievable, but the chemical she injected into me had worn off. I leaned over my wife, and saw her tits had shrunk, although if I squinted, they looked a bit bigger than the C cup she started out with. Looking at the table, our clothes were sitting there, and my car keys were next to them. In fact, this looked like the hotel room we would often stay at if we had too much to drink and needed a close place to the city to stay. Just then she started stirring and turned her head and looked at me. I steeled myself for her onslaught. Her words came slowly but deliberately.

"Hi honey. You won't believe the crazy dream I just had."

12