The Party - Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all were quite incredible." A voice said from behind Sam and he turned to see who was speaking. It was the owner of the establishment. "I am extremely satisfied with the service you all provided and would very much like to give you my permanent business for these functions, if you are interested."

"I think we would like that very, very much." Alexis told him.

"I had a feeling that you would. You two put on a hell of a show. I have a feeling your whole staff were fan favorites tonight."

"Thank You very much. We strive for satisfaction always." Alexis said. "If you would excuse me, I think it's, unfortunately, time for me to get dressed."

"Unfortunate indeed." Said the owner with another look at her as she walked away. "That is a beautiful specimen." He told same.

"That she is."

***

Sam awoke the next morning and looked beside him. Alexis was already gone. There was a note on the table by the bed.

"Got called in to Raymond's, didn't want to wake you. Thanks for a terrific evening. Call me later."

12