The Party Starter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pivot my body slightly to provide the space I need for this approach. Then my hand continues to move until it's cupped directly over her pussy. It's just contact... no pressure.

I can tell that she's dripping wet.

But then I begin to close the cupped fingers, like I'm squeezing a nerf ball. And her pussy feels the squeeze.

Kate cries out in the midst of the continuing kiss: "Ohhhh... Ohhhh, god!"

I release the closure, then also release the snaps that hold closed the crotch of her incredibly sexy teddy. The lace, now less stretched, springs upward, and her pussy is completely exposed.

Kate gasps a little with that realization.

I push the kiss harder into Kate's mouth, and run my fingers up each side of her labia, between them and her thighs. She's so wet and slick, it feels more huge to her that it really is.

At the apex of the slide, I gently rub my thumb over Kate's now-aching clit.

Her groans tell the story:

"Ohhh, my god!! Ohhh, yes!! Ohhh, jesus!!!"

Her back is arching against me. Her legs are beginning to shudder.

I break the kiss and whisper into her ear.

"I'd really like to fuck you now... really... now."

Kate's eyes fly open, catch mine, and there's a tiny smile that crosses her luscious lips, before another wave pulses across her pussy. My hand is still moving softly, up and down. It's coated in her love juices.

She cries out: "Oh god, yes!! Oh shit, please!! Please... please fuck me!!"

I lay her softly on the bed. I pull the teddy down from her boobs to her bottom and it slides off her legs.

My right hand is still coated in her love juices and I wrap it around my cock and make sure the head, at least, is good and slick.

Kate is lying sort of across the bed, her knees bent at the edge of the mattress at the open side. She's writhing, softly purring sighs of passion as she descends from the wave my hand put her under a second ago.

I can't wait long, but I can't help but stand for a second in awe of the glorious creature that's lying before me, absolutely buck-naked in the morning light filtering through the trees and the window. Jesus, she's beautiful!!

I'm stroking my dick...

My head-voice wakes me: (Randy, godammit... she said PLEASE!!)

At that very instant, Kate's eyes open ever so slightly. Like she's beginning to wonder something as well.

Fortunately, I'm already moving toward her for a brief, soft kiss. At the same time I'm getting my legs and knees in the right place.

The kiss begins, and I slip the head of my cock gently up and down her pussy lips for lubrication and also for the right position.

Kate moans a long soft moan into my mouth.

And I push gently inside her.

A long, slow "Aaaahhhhh" changes into "Mmmmmm" and then into a soft sexy rumble, seemingly from inside her chest.

I pause, and she open her eyes droopily into mine.

"You okay?," I whisper gently.

Kate responds, not with a word, but with another "Mmmmmm..." She closes her eyes and smiles a euphoric little grin. Then she lifts her legs up about to my hip level. Signal sent. Signal received.

I move back a fraction, but still staying inside her luscious and dripping love hole. My cock is erect enough to get the party started, but now it's coming to full attention.

I think Kate senses that swelling, along with a deeper push that follows.

"Oh, god... Oh, yes... Ohhh... Yes!" Kate cries.

I think I'm about half-way in, and I move slowly back to the start. Kate's pussy is adding moisture to her tunnel and to my cock every second.

There's no rhythm yet to my movements. I need to know she's okay with every advance.

I push again. And Kate gasps.

"Oh!! Shit!! Ohhh!!"

Then: "Ohhh, Jesus! Ohhhh.. So good... so good..."

Head voice pipes up: (Ex-husband was horrible. Is "good" the opposite of "horrible?")

SHUT UP, Head Voice!!

(Right. Sorry.)

It's not a steady rhythm, but I'm moving in and out of her love tunnel more smoothly. Her juices are helping to make that happen.

And then her legs come over my back. And they squeeze me tightly.

"Oh, fuuuck!" Kate cries. "Ohhhhh... fuuuck!"

Then: "Oh, fuck... me... Ohhh!!... Ohhhh... fuuuck... meeeeee!!!"

I have my next signal.

I've learned that anticipation is such an important part of sex. It builds on itself, day by day... minute by minute... even second by second... until it's nearly an unstoppable force.

I've been thinking nearly every minute for a solid week about fucking this incredible woman who's beneath me right now. I don't know how long she's been thinking about fucking with me... likely longer.

And now it's happening. Really fucking happening. And it's pretty fucking good.

Now I'm in my rhythm. It's a pattern I read about years ago. The simple explanation is to vary something about your movements... speed, depth, intensity... SOMEthing, every so often while you're fucking.

It throws off the monotony and the different motions have a different effect on your partner's pussy.

I actually count to my self... one, two, three short quick strokes, then one, maybe two l-o-n-g ones.

Hey, it works for me.

And apparently, from the sound of things, it's working for Kate.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" she cries. "Ohhhh yes! Rand... ohhh Yes! YES!!"

Kate can hardly get the words out.

"Ohh god!" she continues. "Ohh don't... ohhh please don't... don't... stuh!! Don't stop!!"

Her voice is really turning me on. It's an unexpected surprise that she's this vocal... this expressive... in the middle of a fuck.

Does she somehow know how much I love this? How I love that she's using my name while I'm fucking her?

I'm listening with my eyes closed, trying to attend to keeping her moving up the ramp.

And then I make the mistake of opening my eyes.

Kate's head is gyrating from side to side. Her beautiful face is clinching and unclinching as the pleasure washes over her.

Her hands are gripping and releasing the duvet below her in an ecstatic spasm of raging lust.

Her mouth is moving into an "O" shape, and then she runs her tongue over her lips as she cries out.

And then I see Kate's spectacular tits bobbing like jello, up and down, over her rib cage.

Her picture-perfect aerolas are in the dead center of those glorious globes, and the nipples within them are erect and pert.

The movement of her spectacular breasts are synchronic with my thrusts into her pussy as I fuck her.

Head voice: (Oh my fucking god!!)

And now Kate and I are both flying over the precipice.

I stop my pattern and begin to push into her as far as I can. Slow, steady pumping, in and out. Somehow, I'm still careful to not pound into her. Like Craig did, and like she hated.

But Kate's so wet... and I'm as full as I think I've ever been... I think I'm hitting places that are getting her there.

"Ohhh jesus!" she cries. "Ohhh... fuck!! "Ohhh. Randy!... Ohhh.. your gonna make... Ohhh... you're making... I'm gonna... I'm... I'm cum... I'm... UUUUnnnhhhh!!!"

Kate's legs shudder hard against my lower. back. Her back arches and stiffens. Then, one pulse... and another... and another. She lets out a long moan, oscillating up and down in volume.

"ohhh,OHHH,ohhh,OHHH,ohhh..."

And then she collapses into a rapturous, pulsing, twitching puddle. Underneath me. Her pelvis continues to softly pulse and she wraps her arms tightly around my neck.

At her collapse, I also let go. I continue to pump my cock into her as my jizz leaps out of my cock and into her tunnel in my own pulses of orgasmic ecstasy.

We lay together for a little while, me still on top of her. My head is laying on her chest. Our breathing eases. I can hear her heart beating below me.

My cock slips out of Kate's pussy. She whispers a soft but chirpy "Bye now!" We both giggle a little. Jesus, she's so cute!!

Without words, we both stand up and pull the bed spread and sheets down. She gets in first and I join her. Kate nuzzles against me and closes her eyes with a long sigh.

No words... only ecstatic sexual reverie.

"That was incredible, Randy," she eventually whispers. Then, "It's fun to experience new things... between the sheets. Dontcha think?" She said it exactly the way she first said it a week ago.

Sexual lightning strikes again.

Kate opens her eyes and gives me a smile. And a quick little kiss.

"Well, technically," I reply, "we were actually on TOP of the sheets."

"But I agree wholeheartedly," I continue. "Absolutely incredible."

Kate rolls toward me. She snuggles closer.

She's sort of on one elbow, staring straight into me. She has on her beautiful smile.

"What was your favorite part?" she asks.

I didn't have to think at all about my answer: "That you were so vocal," I said. "That you said my name. That was special... and unique, for me.

"And also that you're wanting to talk about it... like right now."

"Well," Kate replied, "somebody told me recently that communication between partners is an important part of a healthy sexual relationship."

Then she cocks her eyes to look at the ceiling and adds, "Wish I could remember who told me that." And she giggles and kisses me softly.

Head voice: (Okay. Now * I * have a hard on!)

"What was your favorite part, Kate?" I ask her quietly.

There's a long pause, and then she says, "I was about to say 'everything.' And that would still be true.

"But the thing that weighs over all the rest... the waiting this week... the preparation... the anticipation... and then, of course, the fantastic fucking just now...

"It's when you said 'yes' to the whole idea last Monday.

"Yup. That's the best part!" And she kisses me lightly.

Head voice: (Jesus... what an answer!)

I smile back at her. "That thing you did when we were kissing... with both of your hands... where did you come up with that?" I query.

Kate has a thoughtful little frown for a few seconds, then it gives way to recognition... and a smile.

"Oh... that came from Tracy," she replies. "She's one the older nurses in the unit. The younger girls call her "Racy Tracy." Then, a short giggle.

"Better than Jail Bait," I offer with a grin.

"Hey, watch it, mister," Kate teases back, with a glint in her eyes.

"Like I was saying," Kate continued, "she's older than the others... she's probably about 10 years younger than I am. She and her husband have been married long enough that she tries to find ways to keep their sex... um... interesting. You know, from getting stale."

"It sounds like you've talked with her about... something," I wonder. "Like maybe what we're doing?"

Kate takes a breath to respond and shifts her position against me a little. Her shift reveals one of her gorgeous boobs and the soft, pink nipple directly in the center.

"Wait," I add quickly. "Don't move. Stay right there."

"What?" she wonders. "What is it?"

I stare at her boob and her nipple as though I am in a trance. Which isn't too far from the truth.

"My god, you're so beautiful!" I breathe. "Everything about you is just gorgeous... everything!"

I reach out and caress the satin-smooth skin of her breast. I move my fingers softly over the tit.

Kate closes her eyes, breathes in with a smile, and arches her back a little. Then:

"Mmmmmm... the Girls like it when you play with them like that. Careful, they might get used to it."

I continue to stroke her boob softly. "So, you were talking about Racy Tracy?" I urge.

"Oh, yeah," Kate replies. "I don't share much of my personal life at work. But the way these girls TALK!

"Tracy is sort of their mother-hen. She IS racy... she's also sensible.

"So when I started putting this crazy idea together... when I started fantasizing about it... I knew I could trust Tracy. I took her to dinner one night for some counsel."

As she's talking, Kate is beginning to draw little imaginary lines with her finger on my chest... very lightly. First she avoids my nipples, then on the next pass she might track directly over one. On the next pass, her finger circles around, then moves off in another direction.

My cock is beginning to notice. And respond.

I realize she hadn't answered my earlier question. I ask it in a different way. "Does Tracy know about me?" I ask.

Kate's hand stops and she looks up at me, to see if I am perhaps concerned about that.

"Oh, no!" Kate declares. "I kept everything hypothetical. Like, IF I wanted to do this, or IF I wanted to do that.

Kate starts her imaginary drawings on my chest again.

"Besides, at that point we hadn't entered into... our agreement." And she leans to me and gives me a gentle kiss.

My cock is noticing what her hands are doing. Again.

"Actually," Kate goes on, "it was Tracy that inspired 'The Signal' and 'The Card' part of our arrangement.

"It's an game she plays with her husband," Kate continues. "They work opposite schedules... obviously, she works with me.

"And so when she senses that he needs some attention or if she's horny, she'll turn on the signal before she leaves for work. I think they use a particular lamp in their house. And then she'll hide the card with the activity on it for him to find.

"He has time to make arrangements or what not and then he's ready to go when she gets home from work."

"At least he'd better be," I contribute. We both chuckle a little.

Kate snuggles closer, and the touch of her fingers on my chest slows, but intensifies.

My cock is beginning to twitch a little.

"So... did you tell me about the two hands thing?" I ask.

"Oh, I don't think I did," Kate responds. "Tracy is a hoot, and she has this remarkable imagination.

"She told me she came up with the two-hand thing so her husband could fantasize about having sex with more than one woman if he wanted to. Isn't that the cutest?"

I think about it for a second, and then wonder aloud: "I guess one could imagine three women. One for each hand, and then the primary one delivering the most fabulous mouth action. Because it was. Because she is."

I mean it as a compliment, and Kate takes it as one. "You're not too bad in that department yourself," she sighs. "Play your cards right, and there will probably be more where that came from."

Sexual lightning bolt strikes. Oh, and go ahead and commence the cock high-jump competition!

Head voice chimes in: (Jesus! Where can I get me some o' dese nurses?!?)

I snicker to myself over that one.

"What?" Kate asks. "What's funny about more kisses from me?" She's not angry or anything. But I still want to come clean.

I raise up on one elbow so I can look directly in Kate's beautiful eyes. "Full disclosure," I say. "This is going to sound a little weird."

She cocks one eyebrow but doesn't respond.

I forge on. "I have a little voice living in my head that comments from time to time," I tell her. "He's a smart ass... hey, it's my head he lives in... and he's often annoying. Every now and then, he can pretty funny."

"What did he... say?" Kate questions.

"He wants to know where he can one o' dem nurses you're talking about."

Kate squints her eyes and looks at nothing across the room. Like she's trying to figure it out.

Then she lets out a little laugh and says, "Yeah... that's a little weird. Let's just leave it there."

Then she stops. "No, wait," she declares.

"You said this voice lives in your head."

"That's right"

Kate taps me on the temple. "Is it this head..." and she slides her hand down my chest, under the covers and to my rapidly-swelling cock "... or is it THIS head?" And she gives my cock a soft squeeze, then rubs her hand softly over and up and down.

"The former," I reply, then: "For me... right now, anyway."

"Good," she replies. "I mean, I've heard there are guys who think all the time with THIS head." She squeezes my cock again for emphasis.

I decide to play along... because she's actually pretty good at this. And it's fun.

"I've heard of those guys too," I reply. "And from what I've heard, that OTHER head..."

"The one I'm squeezing?" Kate teases, as she squeezes.

"Yes that one," I continue. "THAT head doesn't always make the most... well thought-out... decisions."

Kate pushes a little further, and her hand grows more aggressive with the touches and the rubs. "So, good sir, how to you suppose we should rectify this... wrong-head-doing-the-thinking quandary?" She's having fun with this little thread.

"I suggest the following," I offer.

"Yes??" More rubs more touches.

"I think we should... get a second opinion."

It's an awful joke, and we both know it. Still, we laugh together and I lean down and give her a gentle kiss.

"Thanks," I tell her, and punctuate it with another kiss. "That was fun."

Her hand is still resting on my cock, moving idly from here to there and back to here again.

Another thought pops into Kate's head: "Randy, is the card I gave you upstairs?" she asks.

"Yes... it's in here somewhere," I reply. "Do you want me to find it?

"No, no," Kate replies. "I just don't want it loose around the house, getting caught up in a bunch of mail or something.

"Amanda still lives with me and I'd hate for her to bring it to me and say 'Mom, what is this?' I mean, it's in my handwriting after all."

"That would be awkward," I concur. "To say the least."

Kate has more she wants to know. "Randy, do you remember what was on the card?" she queries. "Or, I guess... what was NOT on the card?" She's still stroking my cock with her hand.

I'm not sure what she's wanting to hear.

She continues. "I mean was there, like an expiration date? Or some fine print somewhere that says, maybe, One Use Only?" More stroking.

"Not that I recall," I reply.

She reaches up and kisses me softly, but intently. "Would you mind if I added something to it... now?" she asks.

"No, of course not," I reply. "Do I need to get it for you?"

"No." she declares. "I'll add it with just my voice."

Then: "Randy, what did the card say?" Kate asks.

I'm quite sure we both remember that. It was what started this whole episode a little while ago. Still, I answer:

"Just. Fuck. Me."

Then Kate whispers, "Here's what I want to add.

"Again.

"Randy, just fuck me. Again."

I wait a beat or two, then look her straight in the eyes. And I whisper:

"Yes, Doctor."

And then Kate reaches up and grabs my upraised shoulder, pulling me into a deep, long, sensuous kiss.

And the sexual lightning strikes again.

12